All Comments on 'Birds of Prey - Bisexual Edition'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
GlavitarGlavitarover 5 years ago
2 more pages than the hetero version?

Just finished the hetero version, not sure I can find the time to start all over, heh. Could someone point out where I can find the differences in this one. hate to miss out on 2 full pages of this awesome epic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
extra pages

the changes are mostly at the hospital, a little in the dive bar and in the bedroom

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Job

Great story! I always enjoy your writing, especially the bisexual ones. Hope you continue to write, you've got a knack for it!

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 5 years ago
Awesome

I always enjoy your stories especially the bisexual ones.

I'm in awe of your world building capabilities and your discriptive writing. It really enables me to visualise and immerse myself in the story. Thank you for another incredible tale and I hope we get to read about this world in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome as usual...

The extra 2 pages went a long way in filling out the Val'ba'ra society, since there was no male of the species at all in the hetero version. Good job.

I do, however have an observation about the space travel: you can't establish a geosynchronous orbit over a pole, it has to be an equatorial orbit ( you COULD use anti-grav to hover over the Pole, I suppose...but the power drain, Aiieee!).

Also, why is it everyone uses the word "vice" to mean a clamping device instead of the proper "vise"? Do all the editors on this site use the same dictionary?! Oh, well, at least "too" and "to" are not interchanged much in this story.

All in all, I really enjoy your UNN universe and look forward to more stories.

creativefreakcreativefreakover 5 years ago
Good work.

This work went slightly beyond your usual scope. Congratualtions.

However the beginning , the first contact felt like it went way too perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love Yaotl!

Very good. I think I like the bisexual version the best because of Yaotl. Can we see more of Yaotl? Honestly he's just so cute.

ReGatsReGatsover 5 years ago

Fluffy Space Kobolds!

I'm sorry, I've been wanting to say that ever since we learned what the aliens would be in the story. I absolutely loved this, by the way. Group sex with Fluffy Space Kobolds is something I never thought would be written. I do have a few notes:

"Six-And-Change" is more than a little modest, mate. Heck, if I read the description right, you could have a 4-inch penis and still make a Valbaran come rockets. You don't need to get wrapped up in the penis-measuring contest that most of these stories seem to love.

I do think that they picked up English Waa-aay too easily. I can understand the main flock getting it down pat, but for the others? I do think it should be heavily accented, with some grammatical rules left out as the Valbarans combine words they've heard for meaning.

And finally: Can we have more stories with Valbarans? Imagine if you did a Male-Valbaran and Female Human? Especially if you did it from the Valbaran's POV, you'd have a really interesting story on your hands. I'd love to see a more in-depth interaction between a Valbaran and a Borelean, for instance. And, of course, I for one would be interested in lesbian aliens....

MsMara2UMsMara2Uover 5 years ago
wow!

You write the best stories! I have always loved science fiction & fantasy and do such an awesome job with keeping me on the edge of my seat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More YAOTL

Yaotl is so adorable. We need more about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good scfi

Great story. 1st encounter, action and sex. What's not to like about it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
All about Yaotl?

Maybe make a story all about or centering around Yaotl? He’s too cute to ignore.

TLB1981TLB1981about 5 years ago

Will we hear more about the two beewolf pilots.

LlyanderLlyanderabout 5 years ago
Dang.

Where have you been all my life? Seriously, your stories hit so many of my buttons. This one was just great fun. Love me some proper sci-fi action with some lovely world and relationship building mixed in. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pi equals 10 ?

In my universe a 20 mile diameter circle encloses about 314 sq.mi.

I guess the thousand square mile city could be corrugated to fit inside the wall, but the average slope would be three to one.

In Physics "rotation" is spin about an internal axis (a day) and "revolution" for orbit about another body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
(Inter)stellar work!

Everything about this story was phenomenal. The worldbuilding was excellent, the erotic elements were handled well, and the characters were delightful. You arr an incredibly talemted author and I am devouring your stories and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing story!

bladedaybladedayalmost 3 years ago

That was an outstanding story. I enjoyed it all and was sorry that it ended. Congratulations, I look to reading it a second time and a third. As a SciFi fan, this story was as good as anything I have read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

SIMILAR Stories