Birds of Prey Pt. 05

Story Info
Bobby gets a French kiss.
5.9k words
2k
2
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by NICHOLX, 11.25.2023

5.8K words

July 1950, a mild Sunday near Horham, England. The air was cool and crisp and clear. The sun rose with a soft orange glow in the gray morning sky.

Except for the whir of my bike tires, all was quiet as I peddled along the narrow dusty road. Five years after the war ended, I felt strangely drawn to this place that held many fond memories, and many sad ones. I was looking for the airfield of my old squadron, the ninety-fifth bomber group. After an hour of pedaling, I came to a signed tee in the road. The road left led back to Horham, the right led to the site of the ninety-fifth. Another half hour of pedaling and I came upon a large yellow sign with black boxcar lettering:

"WELCOME TO THE SITE OF THE UNITED STATES AIR FORCE 95th BOMBER GROUP. THIS B17 AIRCRAFT, BEARING THE SCARS OF FIFTEEN COMBAT MISSIONS FLOWN OVER GERMANY, STANDS IN HONORED REMEMBRANCE OF THE BRAVE MEN WHO FLEW THESE PLANES AND FOUGHT AND DIED TO DEFEAT THE NAZI SCOURGE, SO THAT WE MAY LIVE IN PEACE AND FREEDOM. OF 12,732 B17's PRODUCED, 4,735 WERE LOST DURING COMBAT MISSIONS. A DONATION BOX IS PROVIDED. THE FUNDS WILL BE USED FOR THE PRESERVATION OF THIS GALLANT AIRCRAFT. THANK YOU FOR VISITING."

The only remaining barrack had been converted to a restaurant/souvenir shop. A chill went down my spine as I realized this was the very plane I had flown for ten bombing missions over Germany. On her nose was painted a naked buxom blonde with a plump derriere, straddling a bomb and holding a machine gun. The plane was cordoned off by chain-link fencing so that the only access to it was through the restaurant. I parked my bike and went in.

In Paris I'd bought each of the girls a beret, but I also wanted some funny little doodad to take back to them. Browsing the souvenirs, there were knives, caps, medals, belts, helmets, and the like, but one thing caught my eye: a dartboard with a comical caricature of Hitler, captioned 'HEIL, HEEL.' Its eyes were crossed, a bullet hole was in its forehead, and its nose was a bullseye. The girls might get a kick out of it. I tagged the man behind the counter, "How much for the dartboard?"

"Four dollars U.S. sir, or seven dollars with a set of five darts," he said.

"How did you know I was from the United States? I'll take the full set," I said, handing him a twenty. "The extra is for the NAKED LADY," I smiled.

"Thank you, sir." He looked at me questioningly. "Uh, beg pardon sir, but...are you related to Billy Jones? The resemblance is uncanny."

"Yeah, he was my dad. He passed away in 'thirty-seven. I'm Bobby Schultz, former bomber pilot, now civilian. Born in France, I never knew my dad."

"Aha, I knew it!!'m Cookie. I was your dad's cook when he flew for Lafayette. He was a great guy and a great pilot, and a double ace when he left the service."

"Glad to meet you, Cookie. I read my dad's old letters, and he thought very highly of you. He said if he was ever in another war, he hoped you would be there," I smiled.

"Aw, thanks Bobby, that was very kind," wiping his eyes. "Tell you what, you gotta be hungry after that long bike trip. Why don't you spend a few minutes with the NAKED LADY, then come back in and Daphne here will have a nice plate of ham and eggs and coffee for ya, on the house," he smiled. "Daphne Moreau, meet Bobby Schultz."

"Mon plaisir, monsieur," she smiled.

"Enchanté, Mademoiselle," I replied.

**********

I stepped outside and scanned the horizon. The only remnant of the old airfield was a tattered wind sock, flapping in the gentle breeze. After the war, the airfield had been turned to farmland. Once a parking place for B17 bombers, it was now overgrown with waist-high golden barley as far as I could see, in all directions. All was eerily silent as I gazed, then the wind moved, and I beheld a vast rustling, rippling sea of gold. I closed my eyes and felt their ghostly presence: they were all here, smiling, my dear old friends, General Black, Colonel Harvey, Scotty, Tommy, Ralph, Sparky, all waiting for me. I shook my head and returned to reality. Walking slowly around the LADY, I counted the bullet holes in her, most of which had been patched. I stopped counting when I got to one hundred. Once she bristled with thirteen machine guns, which were now removed. But this poor old gal gave as good as she got in her day, and then some.

Cookie was right, I was pretty tired. The sun was high in the sky now, so I sat in the shade of the LADY's wing, my back against a tire. I didn't mean to, but I quickly drifted into sleep, and my mind drifted back, across an ocean of time... back...

October 1943. A dark and cold stormy morning. It was my first combat mission. Our primary target was the ball bearing facility at Schweinfurt, and our bombing altitude would be nine thousand feet, weather permitting.

I strapped into the copilot's seat and began instrument checks. There was a clatter from the entrance hatch, then General Black cLimbed up and into the pilot's seat. I was rather surprised to see him.

"Good morning Lieutenant, ready for some fun and games with Jerry?" he smiled.

"Uh, yes sir. Sir--," I stammered.

"Call me Blackie. I know, you're wondering why your general is flying. Truth is, the brass has ordered me to not fly. And truth is, I don't really give a goddamn! I'm disobeying a direct order! The war is starting to end, and before it does, I want a crack at these sons of bitches myself! And that old codger Colonel Harvey back there is tired of flying a fucking desk and he wants to play too; he just kicked out a waist gunner! Verstehen Sie?" he smiled.

"Understood clearly, sir!" I smiled."

"Okay, start three, four, two, one, then taxi out when ready. You take her up. We are the flagship." he said. "Navigator ready?"

"Ready, sir," Sparky reported.

The four huge radials thundered to life. I was nervous as a cat. My hands trembled as I grasped the throttles and yoke, but I quickly settled down as soon as we were airborne; it was like a sexual release. The ground fell away, and soon we were climbing above the Channel. Depending on the wind, we would be over the target in about two hours. As we crossed the Channel, we were joined by three other groups, making up a strike force of seventy B17's.

Blackie looked at me, "This mission is super-critical, it's our second attempt at Schweinfurt, a difficult target. Taking it out will badly cripple Jerry, because anything that rolls or flies or floats needs bearings," he said. "This will be no cake walk, flak and fighters will be on our asses like flies on...fruitcake," he smiled. "Gunners, test your guns!"

**********

An hour later, we entered the flak box, and flak shells began bursting all around us, above, below, on all sides. Focke-Wulfs and Messerschmitts riddled us from above and below, then had to careen away sharply to avoid their own flak. The plane on our left took a flak hit in mid-belly. Both its wings were blown off and the fuselage, engulfed in flames, broke in half as it plummeted to earth. We instinctively yelled "BAIL OUT!" but no one could. Holy Christ! Ten men gone, just like that! And many others soon followed.

The fighters were all over us, relentless, firing cannon and 50-caliber machine guns. Within minutes, five of our group were shot down or disabled.

As we neared the drop point, Blackie seemed oblivious to the danger, then he clicked on the intercom.

"Target visible," he announced. "Bombardier ready! Bombardier has the plane!"

Fighters swarmed around us now like bees around a hive, our gunners firing at them continuously, but seldom hitting anything. One fighter approached our left with guns blazing, but a flak burst sent him spinning earthward, wildly out of control. You could hardly hear yourself think above the cacophony of the flak and our guns and the crunching of metal, as bullets crashed through our fuselage. The fighters riddled us from all sides, always going first after our tail, the most vulnerable part of a B17. The plane shook as the report of a huge explosion and the sickening groan of rending metal came from the rear. Cannon fire had destroyed our tail turret and with it Ralph, our tail gunner.

"Bombs are away!" the bombardier announced. Seconds later, number one engine was hit and billowed black oily smoke. "Feather one!" Blackie snapped as he banked forty-five degrees hard left, turning a 180 then headed for home. A few minutes later we were out of flak range but the fighters persisted. As we headed west, three fighters approached from our four o'clock at incredible speed. Our fuselage and rudder took a lethal hail of their bullets, then WHOOOOSH! WHOOOOSH! WHOOOOSH! Our plane rocked wildly in their wake as the fighters passed just above us.

"Holy shit! What the fuck were those!?" the intercom crackled.

"The new German jets, about 500 mph. Nice, huh," Blackie answered.

"Jesus! How the hell do we hit 'em?" a gunner said.

"You don't. Give 'em a pop or two, but don't waste a lot of ammo on them," Blackie said.

We limped back to base on three engines, without further incident. Blackie relaxed and ate a chocolate bar then snoozed while I flew us back to base. God help us, my heart was grim: we lost many men and our bombs killed hundreds, maybe thousands of civilians, yet we would not even know if we destroyed the bearing facility until we were debriefed by intelligence.

As I gently set down the Naked Lady on our field, my blood pressure finally got back to normal. Of the twenty-five planes in our group, only seventeen returned home that day. Thinking about the nightmare I had been through, everything had happened so fast that now it hardly seemed real. But it was real alright: poor Ralphie was dead...

I awoke in a cold sweat to a gentle shaking of my shoulder, to see lovely Daphne bending over me, "Come, monsieur, your breakfast is ready, and le café is hot and strong," she smiled. She wore no bra, and her breasts, hanging down, were heavenly.

I hadn't expected to meet any women on this trip, let alone one as beautiful as Daphne. I think I loved her at first glance. She was fair, somehow both sleazy and demure, soft-spoken, gentle, hazel-eyed, with jet black hair, and the body and face of an angel.

"Join me for breakfast, please, Daphne?"

We took a table in a darkened corner of the restaurant...

"Thanks, everything is delicious, Daphne. And the egg yokes are so big and rich."

"Sometimes we get duck eggs. They are much tastier than chicken eggs. It's good to try different things, it broadens your horizons," she smiled, not meeting my eyes. I sensed she was talking not only about eggs. And she knew I could not take my eyes off her breasts.

"Schultz, a common German name. Wurdest du in Deutschland geboren?" she asked.

"Meine Mutter war Deutsche, aber ich wurde in Frankreich geboren," I said.

"I'm an American citizen now, but my German and French are still pretty good."

"Eh, I was born in France of French parents, but raised in Germany. The world turns in crazy circles," she smiled.

"Will you be in England long?" she said.

"No real plans, just wanted to visit the old stomping grounds."

"Cookie told me you were in the air force?"

"Yes, but now retired. I live in Iowa, on a farm with my family." I took a long drag of coffee. "Um, I'm not married, my family consists of four female cousins and one half-sister. And you?"

"My husband was German, a Luftwaffe pilot, killed in combat over Dresden. No children. I have only my sister now, we have a little house not far from here. More cafe?"

"Yes please. Daphne, forgive me but I must speak plainly, you are a beautiful and sensitive woman, and it seems you have deep feelings. How have you gotten along all this time without a man?"

Her blouse was thin, and I could see that her nipples were getting long and hard.

"Haha, I do not wish to shock you, but now let me speak plainly. What you mean is 'How did I get along all these years without regular fucking and sucking," her eyes twinkling. "Worry not, I keep a stash of dildos and sex toys, and when I felt the itch to fuck and cum, I seduced a well-hung man who could put his cock deep inside me, then I just fucked and fucked and fucked some more until I was satisfied or until the man's cock could not go up any more," she giggled. "I have even gang-fucked and gang-fellated, and played a pee-target on occasions when I was desperate for money during the war. So that's my sad story, I hope it does not scare you away. And I should mention, I do suck a mean cock!" she quipped. "And you, not married, how do you manage to keep your tip up?" she smiled.

She was so forthright with me, could I be less with her? "I have had sex with my cousins and half-sister, even my departed mother, and after a fuck session, they always loved it when in the shower, I peed on their bellies and breasts and asses," I said sheepishly.

I expected a sharp rebuke, but instead she jumped up, smiled, and hugged me, pressing her luscious heavenly soft bosom to my face, then gently kissed my lips. Her mouth and tears tasted sweetly of mint and honey. At that moment, I knew my love for her would be a lifetime thing. God is merciful.

"Danke, liebchen, for sharing that with me. After today, we may never meet again, but love them, Bobby, and when your body moves inside them, and when you ejaculate or pee for them, just think of me. All I ever wanted is in your eyes, mon amour."

I couldn't blink back my tears.

She sat across my lap and we embraced a long time, like teenagers in puppy love. We had both been lonely for a long time, far too long. I hardly knew her, but after just these few minutes, the empty feeling went away, and I began to feel happy, as when I was young, and the world was new.

**********

We sat there so long, and I was so relaxed that I dozed off. Daphne gently awakened me, "Come, sleepy, we have two small guest rooms here. Why don't you take a nice nap, then later we can go to my place for dinner and you will get to meet my sister, okay?"

The nap was so welcome. I crashed on the mattress, the little room was quiet, and I was asleep in seconds.

In my dream I was in the house in Iowa, December 1937, the night of Christmas day...

I had just turned down my bed and was ready for sleep when Mom softly called to me from her room. I knew what she wanted. My dick got stiff as soon as I heard her call. I took off my shirt and shoes and padded slowly to her room. She was stark naked, eyes barely open, nipples erect, sitting on the edge of the bed, thighs spread wide, fingering herself with one hand, toying her nipples with the other. Her clitoris was fully erect, sticking out like a man's cock, and she was already sopping wet between her legs. At forty, she was twenty years older than I, but still beautiful.

"Komm näher, liebchen, so I can hold your sweet cock."

I could see sweat forming on her upper lip and breasts; she wanted to be fucked badly. I unbuckled my pants, shoved them down, and my cock sprang straight out like a jack-in-the-box.

"Come, sweetie, let me put it in my mouth and get it good and wet before we fuck. Don't worry, If you cum in mama's mouth, which I love, we'll just start over," she smiled.

I had just stepped out of my pants when we heard soft footsteps in the hallway.

"Hehe, if the girls want to watch, tell them it's alright," mom said. Nothing shy about my mom, I mused.

Naked, I stepped into the hallway, just in time to see Kelly and Keely ducking into their room.

I padded quietly down the hall and into their room and approached them, not trying to conceal anything, my cock still erect. I sensed that these girls liked cocks and balls, so I had no inhibitions.

They were lying down naked and masturbating each other when I walked into their room. They sat up, a little surprised, but smiling, their eyes fixed on my erection.

"Bobby, how nice to see you and your cock," they said in unison, giggling, spreading their legs invitingly.

"Um, just wanted to tell you, if you girls want to watch while mom and I fuck, it's okay with us," I stammered, my eyes fixed on their luscious breasts and snatches. They got up then and came close to me, their nipples erect. Keely grasped my cock and pressed it to her warm soft belly. My juice started to boil!

"Fuck yes, of course we want to watch! Since you arrived we have been dying to see your cock and nuts and your cute ass, so seeing your cock in action would be the best Christmas gift you could ever give us!" She gently squeezed my cock then, and a big wad of cum splattered on her navel and dripped down into her bush. She smiled, swiped the cum with a finger and swallowed it.

"Mmm, ausgezeichnet!" Keely smiled. "That was a beautiful cumshot, Bobby."

"Okay, enough of this happy horseshit already, I need some fuckin jizz too," Kelly snarled impatiently, dropping to her knees. She stroked my cock a few times, then pushed it into her mouth until it was in balls deep. When her throat bulged, she began slowly bobbing my shaft. Keely looked on in delight, then held my balls and slipped two fingers in my ass to speed things along. Minutes later, Kelly's eyes flew open wide as I ejaculated a huge hot load into her throat. It felt so good I almost passed out, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" "Eeeeeeha! Holy fuck, I feel your prostate pumping and your balls dancing! Cool!" Keely said excitedly. Then she pulled my spurting cock out of Kelly's mouth and took the last few cum squirts in her own mouth.

"Mmm! Fuck me, omigod, that was so fucking good, I really, really needed that," Kelly gasped, out of breath, still swallowing cum.

"No fair, Kelly, damn it! You got way more slime than I did!" Keely said.

"Kelly said, "Okay, next time you do the cocksucking and I'll hold his balls!"

"Agreed," Keely smiled. "Aren't you glad now that we took a sneak-peek?"

"Yes, and his cock is as nice as Billy's ever was, maybe even a tad longer, and his cum was delicious," Kelly said. "I feel good with his cum in my belly, really good. But next time, I want him to shoot it in Vagina und Arsch."

"Deutscher Saft ist immer der süßeste," Keely smiled.

**********

Kelly and Keely and I met in mom's bedroom.

"Welcome to the fabulous Hilda and Bobby Schultz Family Fuck Hour, festivities to begin in ten minutes, or as soon as our star gets a good stiff hard on!" Hilda announced.

"I just need a few minutes, mom," I said.

"Hauuugh! Heavens! You didn't fuck these poor girls, did you?" Hilda said in mock horror.

"In a fashion, mom: one wank, and one deep throat," I said.

"Okay, liebchen, just tell us when your cum-tank is fully charged again. Do you girls want to just watch or join the fun?" Hilda said.

"We would like to watch Bobby's wonderful cock moving in and out of you for a while, then maybe join in and after you climax then maybe Bobby could split our fruit while you watch, would that be okay?" Kelly said.

"Perfect, spoken like a true Schultz! I love the way you girls think!" Hilda smiled.

**********

Minutes later, mom sat on the edge of the bed, getting ready for a missionary fuck. I stood between mom's legs and she took me into her mouth, making me hard in seconds. (Mom had a wonderful tongue!) I let her suck me until I ejaculated; I knew she craved cum in her mouth. I went to my knees, then licked mom's pussy. When it was well wetted and I had regained my erection, I stood up, held her knees up and wide apart as she lay back on the bed. Kelly held my cock and guided it into mom's pussy. I pushed in slow until my cock was in balls deep, and mom sighed "Aaaaaah" as it brushed her cervix. Then I fucked her with deep gentle strokes. Her vagina was remarkably tight, so I pushed her knees almost up to her shoulders to make the penetration easier, and pushed in deeper. She sighed her pleasure, "Aah, umm, aaaah!" She raised on her elbows to watch my cock plying its work. Kelly and Keely watched fascinated as my cock smoothly glided in and out, now glistening with mom's juices and making a tacky spongy sound on thhe downstrokes. I think that women must enjoy seeing their vaginas being penetrated, even the vaginas of others. (Men certainly enjoy it!) Kelly joined in by sucking mom's left breast, Keely sucked her right.

12