Birds of Prey Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

Soon I felt mom's vagina begin to spasm and flutter as she neared climax. She ranted desperately, "Don't pull out, Bobby, shoot your balls into me, bitte, I want all your cum, mein liebchen! You girls, suck my tits hard, hard! I am cumming, uhh, Caramba, cumming hard!Aaaaaaah, I feel your juice, Bobby, squirting hot into me! Oh, fick mich, fick mich hart! Uh, uh, uh, aaaaaah!" her juices squirting as she climaxed.

As mom spasmed and shook through her climax, I ejaculated hugely deep inside her, bathing her cervix, moaning my relief, "Unnnngh! Nnnnnnnngh!" as I filled my mother with hot frothy spunk. When I was all fucked out, I lay beside mom and slept. The girls sucked the residual cum from my soft cock.

**********

Two hours later, mom gently shook me awake.

"Danke, my son, for that lovely, lovely fuck. I'm going to suck you to erection, then the girls want a piece of your beautiful cock, is that okay?"

"Anything you say, mom." I was already half erect. I let mom suck me until I ejaculated, I knew she wanted cum. Then Kelly squatted over me, lowering herself until her vagina hungrily swallowed my cock. "Uhh, uhh! Bobby, I have waited so long, jacking off and thinking about having you inside me, Unnngh!" as she pumped my shaft and ground her clit on me. "Omigod, Bobby, I'm cumming already, Dein Schwanz ist wunderbar! Fuck me deep! Aaah! Nnnngh! Aaaaaaaaaaah!"

Mom pleasured herself with a huge dildo and watched as I fucked Kelly, but I staved off ejaculation. After Kelly climaxed, she pulled my cock out, and Keely climbed on me, reverse cowgirl. "Put it up my ass, Bobby, and fuck me hard!" she said. After lubing my cock with love gel, Kelly spread Keely's butt cheeks apart and I pushed into her rectum fairly easily. "Aaaah!" Keely sighed as she began a slow pump of my shaft. "How's this for a good view, motherfucker?" she smiled.

Indeed it was a very good view, as I watched my shiny cock sliding in and out of her plump, voluptuous ass. Already I squirted a small wad of cum into her. "I felt that, fucker! No cheating! I want your whole goddamn cumload, every fuckin' drop, you hear, unless you want your goddamn balls torn off!" Sounded serious.

We fucked like that for an hour, while mom and Kelly dildo-fucked and licked each other to orgasm. Keely had been grinding her clit on me and when I heard her little shriek of orgasm I spilled everything I had into her, filling her rectum with hot thick cum which oozed out of her ass like melted butter. I pulled out early and splattered the last few spurts of cum all over her ass and back, even some in her hair. She played with my balls for a while, then leaned back on me and I covered her sweet breasts with my hands. "Mmm, now I am definitely warm and comfy," she smiled sweetly and closed her eyes. "God knows we love you, Bobby, more today than yesterday, less than we will tomorrow."

"And I love you, mein liebchen," I whispered.

**********

The dream faded as Daphne once again gently woke me. I woke with a raging hard on and tried to cover it, but Daphne noticed.

"Come, Bobby, we close early on Sunday, now we go to my place...Aii, goodness! What is that big hard lump in your pants? Does it pain you?" she smiled.

"Heh, it's just temporary, it will go away soon," I grinned.

"Nonsense, let me rub it, it will relieve the pressure." She proceeded to rub my erection through my pants, in effect gently jacking me off, and it was wonderful. She put my hand on her breast and kissed me tenderly as she stroked me. "You know, we cannot copulate here, there is no privacy, but let me make you ejaculate now, then I can do more for you later at my place."

After I ejaculated a huge load in my shorts, we threw my bike and packages in the back of Daphne's truck, then drove to her place.

**********

"Bobby Schultz, please meet Talia Moreau, my dear sister," Daphne said.

"Enchante, Talia. Wow, you are as beautiul as Daphne, are you twins?"

"Ha, we are often mistaken for twins, we are so very much alike, but there are some differences," Daphne smiled coyly.

"Like what? Even your eyes are the same. Are you sure you're not twins?" I grinned.

"Oui, quite sure," Daphne laughed. "We'll show you the differences after supper. Talia, what will we have for supper tonight?"

"A simple meal, sausages, deviled eggs, French toast, and a mixed fruit salad," Talia said. "And French wine, of course."

**********

After supper and wine...

"Merci, ladies, everything was delicious," I said. Now tell me about les différences?" I smiled.

"Give us five minutes, then meet us in the bedroom." Daphne smiled.

In the bedroom, the girls got naked, then donned flimsy moo-moos and sat on the edge of the bed. "Okay to come in now," Daphne called out.

I walked into the bedroom cautiously, and both were sitting up, their breasts bared. Still no different to me. Daphne said, "Kiss my breasts, Bobby." I did, and how sweet and soft they were. "Now please kiss my breasts, Bobby," Talia said. I did, sweet and soft like Daphne's, no difference. Daphne laid back on the bed, opened her thighs and said, "lift my skirt and put your tongue in me deep, Bobby." I gazed at her beautiful curly black bush, then I ate her out ravenously, as if I'd never eaten a pussy before. I heard Talia's breathing becoming raspy and sharp as she watched me slurping Daphne. Soon Daphne's vagina fluttered, then her back arched as she climaxed violently "Mon Dieu, je jouis fort! Eooooh, Aah! Unngh! Aah! Merciful Jesus! Aaaah! Unnnnnnnngh!"

When Daphne became calm again, she kissed me then panted, "I so want your cock squirting hot inside me, love, but first, please do the same for Talia."

I gently lifted Talia's skirt, and noticed les différences. She had a beautiful patch of black silky pubic hair. Where her pee hole would be, there was a perfect circumcised six-inch cock. Below that was a scrotum holding two ballss, and below that was a perfectly formed vulva. I was dumbstruck for a moment, not sure how to respond.

Talia covered her face with her hands and began to cry, "It's alright, Bobby, you don't have to lick me or screw me, nobody wants to make love to a fucking monster!"

Daphne embraced and tried to comfort her. Talia was inconsolable, but settled down a bit after a tall glass of wine and an aspirin, then slept for a short while.

Daphne took me aside, "I think I can answer all questions you may have: She has a normal vagina and uterus and all female organs, and can become pregnant and make breast milk, so she is a true woman, however you may think. She gets pleasure from stroking her dick, and from vaginal penetration. And yes, she also has a clitoris, a very sensitive one. When she gets sexually excited, her nipples and dick and clitoris become rock-hard, and when she cums, her vagina spasms and her dick squirts just like a man's. She has no prostate, and it is not semen that squirts out, but rather a sweet milk that comes from her balls, which are not testicles. I know this, because she has often ejaculated into my mouth. She has often fucked me with her dick, and loves to do soixante-neuf. She has been with other women, but has never had a man's or woman's cock inside her, which I think would do her a world of good. So please, love, make love to my sister, who is still virgin, and I will love thee even more," tears rolling down her beautiful face.

"I love you, Daphne, I'll do anything you say."

We got Talia to down another glass of wine, she brightened considerably, and we persuaded her to shower with us. Daphne made me drink a quart of water before we showered, to 'fill my tank and hydrate.' I wasn't really sure why, but I drank it to please her.

The steamy shower was heaven. Talia sat on the shower bench and spread her legs. I grasped Talia's cock and it got hard in seconds. Daphne started the festivities by sucking Talia's cock, while I played with Talia's breasts. Then I went to my knees and sucked Talia's nipples, and she grasped my cock, which was already hard..

"Ai, Bobby, your cock is so sweet to hold; I never held a man's cock before! C'est chaud et bon!" she smiled. A wad of cum spewed from my cock, landing on Daphne's cheek. Both girls laughed, then Talia swiped the cum with a finger and swallowed it.

"Bon! You are in my belly now, the first cum I ever ate! Now you will please fuck me and fill my pussy with your sweet hot man-cum!"

Daphne resumed sucking Talia's cock and held her scrotum up and out of the way, then held my cock, guiding it into Talia, but I couldn't hold it and ejaculated prematurely all over Talia's belly.

"That's okay, love, we'll try again in a few minutes," Daphne smiled. (with two beautiful naked French babes, I'm lucky I didn't cum as soon as I walked into the bedroom!)

Anyway, five minutes later we tried it again. I pushed into Talia's vulva gently, then felt her hymen tear as she yelped in pain "Yowch!" Her vagina was wonderfully tight, so I fucked her with slow gentle strokes while Daphne continued to suck her cock. Talia gazed transfixed at my cock, the fist one that had ever penetrated her, as it fucked in and out of her and she started breathing sharp and fast, and soon was wracked by a violent orgasm, as the waves of pleasure and pain rippled through her. She screamed her pleasure, "Omigod, mercy! Nnnnngh! I cum! Aah! Yaaaaaaaaaah!

Talia ejaculated and Daphne got a good mouthful, it looked like mother's milk with a slight bluish cast. I ejaculated a huge load into Talia, moaning my relief, "Aaah! Nnnnnnnnnnngh!"

The girls got all soaped up, and soaped me too, then sat on the shower bench. "Now, love, please to rinse us off?" Daphne said.

"Okay," I said, grabbing the shower head.

"Nein, not with that head, use this one!" Daphne laughed as she yanked my cock. "Use your own water tank!" she giggled.

The girls frolicked and giggled as they took my pee on their breasts and bellies, then in their faces, mouths wide open, swallowing much of it.

"You have an advantage over Daphne, you can at least aim your pee!" I said to Talia. I shouldn't have said that, because she promptly stood up, aimed, and smiled as she peed in my face. Daphne laughed, and Talia was cheering up a little.

"Nice shot, sweetie," but I didn't swallow any. (men are real chickenshit)

"One last favor, love, if you have water left, would you kindly pee up our asses?" Daphne said.

"It would be my pleasure, ladies."

The girls got on their knees, and bent over the shower bench. God bless them, what beautiful asses! I got behind Daphne, and it occured to me that i had never fucked her, so first I thrust my cock deep into her pussy, and it was warm and wonderful.

"No, not that hole, the other one, fucker!" she laughed.

I reluctantly pulled out, then gently pushed my cock into her rectum. Once in far enough, I peed a few ounces into her, saving some for Talia.

"Merci, Bobby, that made me feel warm and wonderful," Daphne smiled.

I pulled out, then went to Talia. I knew this was her first ass-fuck, so I licked her anal star for a little lubrication, and licked inside a bit. Then I gently pushed my cock deeply into her rectum, which was deliciously tight, and peed the rest of my water into her. She sighed her pleasure, "Aaaaaaah!" She was so very beautiful, I could not resist moving my cock in and out. A few strokes, and I ejaculated hugely, filling her rectum, and the frothy cum and pee oozed out of her anus.

"Sorry Talia, I hope I did not hurt you," I said meekly.

"It is fine, Bobby, it was all good, oh so good, and high time for all this to happen. And may God bless you, for pleasuring me so beautifully and deflowering me," she said as she kissed me tenderly.

"No extra charge, sweetie, glad to ravish you anytime!"

They sat up and I kissed their breasts.

"Now let's take a nice warm rinse, with water this time, then you two better get some rest because you will be needing it."

"Why?" they said in unison.

"Because unless my heart gives out, I am going to fuck and suck and eat and lick you lovely ladies nonstop for twenty-four hours, maybe longer!

"Ah, bien, nous aimons baiser!" they said in unison.

**********

Dedicated to Brittni

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
DevilbobyDevilboby5 months ago

Brittni would be pleased. I enjoyed your story I've not read one of yours for a while. You did not disappoint.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Friends with Benefits Every boy needs a playmate.in Mature
My Sexual Adventure Ch. 01 Losing my virginity.in First Time
Young Virgins at Nudist Camp Gullible and innocent engaged couple led astray.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Lido Sugar Daddies and their Femboys.in First Time
Nosy Neighbor Young man has sex with older next door neighbor.in Mature
More Stories