Birds of Prey - Twisted Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryswell
Ryswell
413 Followers

Truth be told, Helena wasn't quite sure how or when she became the kind of woman to fuck her students. A year ago she would've broken the jaw of anyone who even considered something like that from her. But now?

"It's impolite to keep a lady waiting." Helena admonished as she closed the door shut. She turned the lock, taking a short breath as she heard the metallic 'click'. Now, they were alone. A woman and her stud. 'Or a stud and his woman.' "Especially when that lady is your teacher."

She approached him slowly, a sway in her hips, her hands playing at the silk belt around her waist. He was already sitting on her bed, the cocky little shit, his eyes betraying nothing but open appreciation for her and her body. She had almost forgotten how tall he was, silently noting that when sitting down Matthew was just barely shorter than her.

"Is that right, Miss B?" He inquired, clearly humoring her mock admonishment.

Helena gave a smirk of her own as she placed one knee on her bed, then the other, settling into her favorite seat: her boyfriend's lap. Straddling him on the edge of her bed, she hummed pleasantly as she felt his burgeoning prick even through his jeans. 'Half-hard and still growing', she noted with a smirk. 'What the fuck are they feeding kids these days?'

With their faces mere inches apart, she found herself looking into his eyes again. The beast was still there, the growing fire that threatened to swallow her whole, but there was something else there, too. She saw in his eyes genuine affection, real happiness that she was there in his arms. And it made her heart flutter. She kissed him then, a short but deep kiss that was full of yearning and hunger as much love. Matthew tasted of mint but there was a heavy, earthy flavor as well. He tasted like a man. And Helena needed more.

Most fortunately, Matthew was more than willing to give her what she needed. Once the kiss broke, he attacked her exposed neck, kisses and nips and licks marking their way across her bare skin. She accepted him with a giggle, relishing in the experience of a man beginning to have his way, enjoying the thrill of a younger man's strong arms wrapping around her waist and pulling their bodies closer together. She cooed as he sucked on her neck, her hands coming up to cradle his head, her fingers running through his soft, brown hair.

"I've been far too lenient with you, Matthew." Helena sighed, softly gasping as she felt his teeth nip at her neck. "You strut around campus with your good looks, your muscles, and your tight shirts. You have girls throwing themselves at your feet. Maybe... Maybe you've got it in your head that you're king around here."

Matthew planted a kiss on the exposed skin above her cleavage before pulling back to allow Helena to tug his shirt off. Their lips came together again, the kissing more intense than before, deeper and more ravenous. Helena almost felt dizzy as her tongue explored Matthew's mouth, staking a claim over her man in her own way. If there was ever a way to plant a flag in a feminine fashion... Helena took the opportunity to have her own turn attacking his neck, her tongue and nostrils filled with the flavor and scent of hot, young stud.

"Maybe I am king." Matthew said. Helena could hear the smirk in his voice. "It's like you said. I've got good grades, good looks, and the ladies love me."

Helena planted a hand on his broad chest and with a quick shove had her lover sprawled on his back. To his credit, Matthew took it more than gracefully, his large hands finding their way to her bare thighs, the skirt of her robe riding dangerously high on her legs.

She shifted her body, straddling his waist, running her hands over his naked torso. She felt his broad shoulders, his muscled chest, his solid abs, her tongue snaking across her lips as she felt the contours of his masculine body. 'Boy's been eating his veggies', she thought with a giggle.

"And that is exactly what I'm talking about." She poked a finger into his chest, leaning down to plant a soft kiss on his lips. "You need to check that ego, Mister."

The kiss deepened again, tongues dueling for dominance while Matthew moved his hands from her thighs to her well-sculpted rear. He filled his daring palms with soft ass cheeks, squeezing and fondling with abandon. She hummed into the kiss, moaning as his hands claimed ownership of her ass, the more masculine flag-planting gesture extending his dominion over the rest of her body. At this point he absolutely had to have known she wasn't wearing panties. And it was only a matter of time before he found out how dripping wet she was.

"You call it 'ego'. I call it 'confidence'." Matthew practically growled into her ear. His hands rose once more, sliding under her silk robe, fingers running up her back. "Nothing wrong with knowing I'm top dog."

The feeling of his skin on hers was electrifying. She needed more and she needed it now. Muttering a curse, Helena's own hands went to her robe's belt, attacking the knot with desperate need. Her eagerness was rewarded and the knot came loose, her robe parting open and her pale, succulent breasts falling free. Matthew was on them instantly, Helena yelping as her young lover's mouth and tongue sought out a breast while the other was kneaded by his strong hand.

He sucked and kissed and licked at the pale globes, hungrily devouring his teacher's sweet tits like a starving man. Matthew had become close to a beast, driven wild by lust, and all Helena could do was endure his attentions. Not that she wanted to do anything else. Helena found herself grinding on Matthew's lap, her wet cunt aching as she felt the massive bulge of his rock-solid cock through his pants. The superheroine sighed and gasped and moaned, cradling her boyfriend's head as he nursed his hunger on her ample teats.

"What am I going to do with you?" She mused with a blissful smile.

Matthew lashed his tongue against her hard, pink nipple before craning his head back to look his favorite teacher in the eyes. He rested his chin on her breast, giving Helena a wolfish smile.

"I've got a couple ideas." He growled, sounding more beast than teenager.

The Huntress shivered in the young man's lap, the hunger in his voice sending a thrilling shock to her already dripping wet pussy. Her hands went from cradling his head to his broad, muscled shoulders, once more taking the liberty of feeling just how generous puberty had been to the boy. Was it good genetics or just good luck?

Helena worked side-by-side with the likes of Batman and Nightwing and still found that she was impressed with Mr. Reston's physique. Her hands traveled lower to his deliciously thick arms and squeezed, the teacher feeling absolutely giddy at the lack of give. The young man was delightfully firm, solidly built like a man ought to be.

"Jesus, what are they feeding you kids these days?" She moaned breathlessly, almost whining. It simply wasn't fair! How could society expect a woman like Helena Bertinelli to walk the path of goodness and purity when there were young studs like Matthew strutting their stuff around campus every damn day? With a lustful snarl, Helena shoved the younger man onto his back again, taking the opportunity to kiss and lick at his chest and abs, playfully nipping at his skin as she moved down his gorgeous body.

She slid down until she was off her bed, kneeling on the carpet between Matthew's outstretched - and maddeningly still-clothed - legs. The student was propped up on his elbows then, looking down at her with a glint in his eyes that told her he wholeheartedly approved of this new development.

"You're horrible, you know that?" She muttered as her hands went to the fly of his pants. Helena's mouth was watering as she tugged down jeans and boxers both. The scent hit her first: heavy, distinct, and unmistakably male. A lesser woman would have been stunned stupid by the aroma alone and the very sight of him swinging down like a weighty pendulum was enough to make the fearsome Huntress gasp. Even as a repeat customer, Helena was almost at a loss for words.

"Fuck..." She whimpered, staring reverently at the boy's mammoth manhood. The awestruck woman leaned forward and inhaled, moaning softly as she rested her cheek on his naked thigh. Matthew's cock was magnificent, long and thick and angry-looking, swollen and twitching between his legs like a mad, rutting beast. It was a raging monstrosity desperate for a tight, wet hole to fuck and plunder and ravage.

"I'm just trying to be a good catholic woman and you have to come into my classroom and sit your pretty ass right in the front row," She sighed, reaching out to cradle him. She cupped his balls in one hand while stroking him slowly and softly with the other. Her eyes were glazed over like she was in a trance, a blissful smile spreading across her beautiful face as she pressed her nose into his groin and inhaled. "It's a sin for a young man your age to look the way you do... It's a sin for a fucking teenager to have such a beautiful cock..."

"You trying to butter me up, Miss B?" Matthew rumbled above her, all too willing to simply lean back and enjoy his teacher's gentle, womanly touch. "What happened to watching my ego?"

"Ego's got nothing to do with it." Helena murmured, planting soft kisses along the shaft of his thick cock, cradling the veiny bastard against her face. She swiped her tongue out against it, leaving a glossy stripe of saliva running up his length. "It's the truth. You're a good-looking guy, Mr. Reston. Tall, handsome, and with a nice, fat prick."

She pumped her hand up and down the shaft, lashing her tongue against the swollen head. She took the tip into her mouth and sucked, swirling her tongue around it until it had a nice, thick coat of warm spit. She pulled back, a string of saliva stretching from the cockhead to her flushed-red lips. "I know a few women who'd claw my eyes out for a chance to ride this fucking bastard."

Helena heard Matthew let out a low chuckle. "You should introduce me sometime." He half-teased. She could detect the hint of genuine excitement in his voice. How could she expect anything else? The idea of a hot teacher lending her boy toy out to all of her hot friends was the dream of many red-blooded young men. Helena had to admit that it was a tantalizing fantasy.

"Oh, you'd love that wouldn't you?" She purred, smiling devilishly at her young lover while she jacked his fat prick with both hands. Then she buried her pretty face into his groin again, this time pressing her soft lips to his scrotum. The scent was even more intense than that of his cock, salt and sweat and manhood overwhelming her sense of taste. Her tongue lashed out, running across Matthew's ample balls. She licked them again, this time savoring the flavor, moaning like shameless whore as she took them both into her sweet mouth and sucked.

This is what she had become. A feared and respected vigilante turned cock-hungry slut, down on her knees and using her lips and tongue to lavish a teenager's ball-sack. And she loved it.

Helena slurped away, almost delirious with lust, giggling like some schoolgirl while pumping Matthew's cock, her fingers sliding up and down his length in quick strokes thanks to the generous coatings of her own spit.

"Fat cock swinging between your legs, big aching balls filled with hot cum..." She murmured dreamily, planting small kisses to his head and shaft. She gave a kittenish smile, flicking her tongue out against the tip of her boyfriend's big bad cock. "A young man like you has gotta get his rocks off, right? And you need me to parade you around campus like my prized stud. Everyone should know what kind of man you are... They should know what I let you do to me with this big fucking thing..."

She took his manhood into her mouth again. But it wasn't for the mere teasing she gave him before. This time she wanted to give a genuine attempt, a true showing of her skills.

Bobbing her head in his lap, she sucked and slurped upon the titan of flesh. She took him deep, humming happily at the taste of Matthew, the sensation of him on her tongue, of her lips wrapped around him. She was delighted by the intimacy of it, of being down on her knees with her mouth stuffed with her man's cock. Above her, she could hear him groan and mutter curses, the audible proof of her talent. She swelled with pride, now driven to milk the lad dry. She redoubled her efforts, worshiping his magnificent cock with her lips and tongue like no other woman before her. His cum belonged to her and she was going to get it.

"You're amazing, Miss B." Matthew grunted, running his fingers through her hair. Helena felt his hand come to rest on the back of her head. It was a small but clear display of power over her and it made her shiver. It was so naughty, so against the traditional rule-book to let a younger man - a teenager - do these things to her. And yet it thrilled her. She had never felt like this before, not with any man. Not even Nightwing had gotten away with some of the things Matthew did.

She dipped her head down, taking him deep. She gagged around him, allowing the saliva to build up in her mouth before parting her lips some to let it dribble down his shaft. Matthew let loose a beastly sound, a guttural noise of approval as the warm glaze of spit slithered down over his shaft and stones.

Helena pulled back then, strings of saliva stretching from her lips to the well-sucked prick twitching against the cool air of her bedroom. The raven-haired woman took a few ragged breaths before cackling like a madwoman. She didn't know why she was acting like this or how things escalated to this point. She was giving one of her own students a wet and sloppy blowjob. He was only eighteen years old. This was wrong. But Helena just didn't care. The only thing she knew for sure was how it made her feel. And it felt good. It felt liberating. The freedom of surrender was intoxicating.

"It'd be fun to watch you fuck my gal pals 'till they can't walk." She cooed up at him, resting her chin on his thigh. She reached up and softly batted Matthew's cock with her fingers, watching the immense, glistening shaft sway between his legs with dreamy eyes. "But I don't think they can handle you, big boy. Not like I can."

"Prove it." He growled. His voice was pure authority and it made her heart flutter, her blood sing. This... This boy had commanded her... And she wanted to obey him.

So she did.

"Hmm. Yes, sir." She said with honey in her voice, lowering her mouth to his balls once more. She wrapped her lips around one then the other, letting them both rest on her tongue. She massaged them, sucked upon them hungrily, letting the strong flavor of eighteen-year-old balls settle on her taste buds. She hummed in delight as she drank down his taste, taking in his deeply male scent.

Helena felt a firm but gentle tug on her hair and reluctantly drew away from Matthew's testicles, whining softly as she relished the lingering flavor on her lips.

With a solid grip on her raven-black mane, Matthew dragged Helena up to her feet, pulling her close so that their noses were touching.

"Good girl," He chuckled. Then he kissed her. She gave as good as she got, her tongue lashing against his in the kind of duel she always loved to lose. But he pulled away just as soon as their game began... And he shoved her onto the bed. Helena yelped, half in shock and half in joy. She knew what Matthew wanted. They had done this dance enough times for her body to follow his commands before they even left his lips.

"Up on the bed, Miss B." Matthew ordered. "Spread those legs and get that sweet ass of yours in the air."

"So assertive," Helena giggled happily, already on her elbows and knees with her big pale tits pressed down into the bed sheets. The pale swells of her sculpted ass were raised up, her tight pink cunt glistening in the dim light of the dorm room. She threw a kittenish little smile over her shoulder, her eyes glittering with excitement. She watched her boyfriend take his place behind her, his large hands finding their rightful spots on her wide hips. She wiggled her butt into his groin, playfully defiant as she felt his cock brush against her soft ass. "I love it when you order me around."

"Call me old-fashioned..." Matthew started, fingers sinking into the soft, womanly flesh of Helena's hips. "But women need direction. The kind only a strong hand can provide."

He ran one hand over the soft, pale skin of Helena's asscheeks, clearly savoring the moment and enjoying the sensation of a woman's body under his fingertips. Then he raised that same hand high in the air... And brought it down hard. The only thing louder than the slap of palm against ass was Helena's shriek. It quickly petered out into a pitiful whimper then continued to evolve into a lustful moan when she felt him palm her stinging asscheek possessively, groping at his own pleasure, his hands claiming dominion over her poor, mistreated rear-end.

"You're barbaric, Mr. Reston." She threw him a scalding sneer. "You touch my body like you own me."

"Maybe I do." He growled, using his hands to spread her cheeks apart, revealing her in all her pink feminine glory.

Helena matched his gaze, her eyes aflame with twisted desire.

"Prove it."

With a snarl Matthew gave a sharp thrust, skewering the raven-haired beauty on his prodigious manhood. Helena's knuckles turned white as she gripped the bedsheets, the lustful woman hissing through clenched teeth as her cunt was forced to accommodate only half of her lover's cock. She shuddered as both pleasure and pain pulsed through her body, moaning salaciously as Matthew slowly sank deeper between her tight pink folds.

They could do this a hundred times, a thousand times, but Helena knew deep down that she would never truly get used to a man like Matthew. Helena was no virgin by any means but taking her boyfriend into her bed past curfew made her feel like a teenage schoolgirl, getting split apart by a John with a fat cock all over again. Her nerves were ablaze, bathed in sweet, delicious fire. She wasn't Helena Bertinelli anymore or even the feared Huntress of Gotham. She was Miss B, teacher by day, man-hungry slut by night. And right now she needed Mr. Reston to use his heavenly cock the way God intended: to utterly ruin her pussy and fill her up with hot, potent cum.

Fuck, the mere idea of being bred was almost enough to send her over the edge.

Through the haze of lust and delirious passion, Helena felt Matthew's hips press against her butt. She whimpered as she was struck with realization, feeling a great swell of joy and pride that the entirety of such a monstrous prick was completely enveloped within her womanhood, snug and safe in the velvet wet folds of her pretty pink pussy. "Safe" because now Matthew's bastard of a cock couldn't unleash its terror upon the poor, unsuspecting female student body. As a teacher, it was Helena's job to keep them safe from harm. Taking such a big, beastly cock in their place... why, it was Helena's responsibility! As an adult, as a guardian, as a hero!

Helena parted her lips in a wordless cry, releasing a low, guttural moan as Matthew used both of his hands to shove her down into the bed. He had her pinned now, his strong arms holding her body in place as he began to slowly, torturously work his hips, his cock staking its claim on her body by simply being there.

Ryswell
Ryswell
413 Followers