Birds of Prey - Twisted Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Miss B." She heard him grunt behind her. She felt one of his hands leave her back followed by the sensation of his fingers moving through her hair. She gave a pleased hum when she felt him gather her black mane into his iron grip. He pulled back on her hair, making her gasp. Not enough to hurt, but enough to get her attention, enough to let her know who was in control. "You don't know what you fucking do to me. Every time I see you it's like I'm losing my mind. You can't tease a guy like that. I gotta teach you a lesson."

"Yesssss..." She thrust her ass back against his hips, daring him. She turned her head to the side, as much as she could with his grip on her hair, and shot the younger man a smoldering look, her eyes wild, ablaze with desire. "You fucking animal. Piece of shit, big dick fucker!"

She made an attempt to force herself back up but his hold on her body was solid. It was a token display of resistance. All part of the game. To her delight, he pressed down harder on her body, wordlessly taunting her. Just the way she liked it. This was the kind of game she loved to lose.

"What the fuck are you waiting for, bastard? Fill me up! Fucking breed me!"

--

It was a solid hour before Barbara finally, mercifully cut the video feed from Helena's room. Dinah paced back and forth, fingers rubbing her temples, unable to look the redhead in the eyes.

"Disgusting," She muttered, shaking her head. "That was absolutely disgusting."

The blonde felt a bout of anger surge deep in her chest, her ears burning hot with... embarrassment? She mustered enough vitriol to shoot her fellow heroine a sharp glare.

"Why the hell did you leave the feed running for so long?" Dinah demanded.

"Evidence is evidence." Her friend calmly answered, her own eyes still glued to her computer screen. Barbara wasn't phased in the slightest. And that only made Dinah angrier. Batgirl continued, her words oh so even and articulate and logical. "Crime scene footage is never fun to watch but the information it can provide is often invaluable."

It made sense. It was reasonable. But Dinah wasn't interested in being reasonable. Not now.

"Babs, this has been the second time this week that I've had to watch Helena get fucked by a teenager. This is the second time you've had me watch underage porn."

"If we want to save Helena then we need to be willing to use every asset at our disposal. That includes this one." Barbara said, hitting a few keys and bringing up a video clip on her screen. It played a short clip from the late-night affair they managed to record in Helena's room - an affair that was likely still occurring if the length of the previous video was anything to go by.

'You should introduce me sometime.' Reston's voice came through the speakers, grainy but clear enough to understand. 'Maybe start with that friend of yours. Blondie.'

Barbara didn't exactly smile, but the look of satisfaction that crossed her youthful face irked Dinah some.

"Now we know that Reston has more than passing interest in you. We could use that." The redhead suggested.

"Didn't need a video to figure that out." Dinah snorted, a sneer twisting across her lips as she remembered her own encounter with the fiendish jock. "The creep flirted with me when I scoped him out during gym class."

"Hitting on the teacher?" Barbara's surprise was muted but genuine. She raised a brow as if the possibility of male aggression and pursuit was a novelty to her. "Kid's got balls..."

Dinah took a moment to let her friend's words register in her head before responding.

"Don't... Don't take this the wrong way," The blonde warned, regarding her friend with narrowed eyes. "But it feels like you want to murder this guy way less than I do. And that really bothers me, Babs."

Barbara pursed her lips, blowing some air out her nostrils. If she was offended then she didn't show it.

"Please don't mistake my patience for apathy. We are taking Reston down, Dinah. As well as anyone else involved with this mind control shit. Now go get some sleep. You've got field work tomorrow."

"I've got field work?"

"Yes. You want to save Helena? Then we use every advantage we've got. That means you're going to get closer to the King of the Creeps."