Birds of Prey - Twisted Desire Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gathering of students and teachers broke into gasps and murmurs. Dinah could feel their eyes on her. Especially Reston's, who's larger frame she could still feel looming beside her. Helena remained on her opposite flank, her hand coming up her back to settle gently on the back of her neck.

Nowhere to run... No escape...

Vivian continued on, striding back towards the scantily clad Barbara. The redhead lifted her bowed head, meeting Dinah's gaze from across the chamber. Dinah could see a silent apology in her comrade's eyes - right alongside a very clear look of surrender.

The blonde felt a stone drop into the deepest pit of her belly. There was no biting retort bubbling up in her throat. There was no point. She knew what the Headmistress was going to say next.

"Barbara Morgan - or rather, Barbara Gordon." Vivian announced to the crowd, running her fingers oh so gently through the slender girl's mane of silky red hair. "You all might know her better as the famous Batgirl!"

Dinah no longer had any words. All that was left was defeat.

All around her, there were excited whispers and gasps of shock. Dinah could even hear Reston mutter in confusion right beside her. She could feel his eyes bearing down on her. But she didn't dare meet his gaze. She kept herself facing forward. She didn't know why. Maybe it was some desperate attempt to maintain a small measure of dignity. But it wouldn't change a damn thing.

Her cover was blown. She was surrounded. It was over.

The Birds of Prey lost.

"These two were attempting to infiltrate our Brotherhood!" Vivian announced, her voice booming powerfully through the ceremony hall. "They sought to learn our ways, our rituals, our secrets... only so they could destroy us from within!"

Another wave of gasps rolled through the crowd of attendees. They were louder this time, aghast and horrified. Some of the young men even began to shout and curse in anger. Dinah's whole body tenses up as she feared the mob would close in on her... but Vivian held up one open hand, signaling for silence.

The mob quickly settled into an uneasy peace, though many could be heard grumbling, muttering sharp words under their breaths.

"Do not hold enmity for these ladies." The Headmistress told the gathering. She stepped away from Barbara, her fingers lingering on the redhead's soft cheek as she went. Slowly, Vivian made her way towards Dinah, her queenly voice resounding clear and rich. "Like most women in the world, their minds have been poisoned. They have been led astray their whole lives, taught to believe that they would find purpose and meaning in acting as men do!"

Vivian Kaplan came to a stop before Dinah, looking upon the blonde with a sad, sympathetic smile. Like the way a mother would look upon a silly little girl.

Dinah had endured much in the last few days. She'd dealt with Reston's disrespect, his grabby hands, his stupid smile, his... his big fucking dick. She'd endured it all and not once had it broken her. But this? This insult was too great for the Black Canary to take quietly.

Even in defeat, Dinah felt a surge of white hot rage.

The blonde jerked her head away as Vivian reached out to caress her cheek.

"You're a fucking psychopath!" Dinah hissed fiercely, setting her burning gaze to match Kaplan's. "This whole place is sick!"

But the Headmistress was unmoved. The pale woman sighed and reached under her black robes. She drew her hand back out and in her fingers was clutched a small, glossy black stone. She held it in front of Dinah's face.

The influence was immediate. Dinah could feel her anger, her fury leaving her body. It was as if she was being drained of those emotions. The blonde soon felt lightheaded, her vision swirling some as she lost some of her balance. She would have fallen over had it not been for Helena and Reston at her sides.

"Amazing thing, this stone." She heard Vivian speak.

Dinah lifted her head and stared shakily at the woman she realized was the true power behind the Kingston Brotherhood. Vivian was smiling proudly as she cradled the stone in both hands.

All this time... it was her.

"Ancient Amazonian magic is simple... but quite powerful." Vivian continued. "One of the few useful things to come out of that wretched island. A physical manifestation of my will, my desire. A person only needs to stand near it to feel its influence. Of course, you and your friend already have."

Without the flame of anger to give her direction and focus, Dinah now felt the weight of dread. It sank deep into her gut, making her legs feel heavy as stone. The implication of Vivian Kaplan's words sank as well, deep into her head. Only a moment later did Vivian give voice to Dinah's worst fears.

"You see, you and dear Barbara never really had a chance." The Headmistress told Dinah, her red lips twisting into a wicked smile. "I had my claws sunk into you the moment you stepped into my office."

Dinah's eyes widened in shock. The feeling of dread in her gut grew, spreading through the rest of her body. Dark snakes coiled down her arms and legs, around her throat, suffocating her. She didn't want to believe it.

But memories began to play in her head, recollections from the last few days. Reminding her of every choice she and Barbara made, every decision that led them only to another complication or setback.

Every chance they had to leave. Every chance that they turned down.

It was horrifying, what Vivian was telling her. And deep down, Dinah knew it was true.

"You're delusional." Dinah said in a small voice. It was all the fighting spirit she could muster.

It was a stab to her heart hearing the Headmistress laugh.

"Delusional? No. I'm the only woman who can see the plain truth." Vivian reached out and caught Dinah by the chin, forcing the blonde to meet her gaze. The pale woman had mad eyes, Dinah could see. And they ran deep, so deep that the trapped heroine could feel the pull of the abyss. "This world belongs to men. Strong men. It's always belonged to them and it always will. My sisters on Themyscira were absolutely right to call this place 'Man's World'. The only difference between me and them is that I believe it should stay that way."

"You're an Amazon?" Dinah whispered, the dread coiling tighter.

Vivian released her hold on the blonde's face, her lips curling into a sneer.

"The only one with any true wisdom, it seems. It is the duty of women to submit to the authority of man." Vivian spoke plainly as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, gesturing towards the dozens of young and fit male students. As if their mere existence was proof of her claims.

Dinah found herself shaking her head. Another feeling came along to join the sense of dread. Bewilderment. Confusion.

An Amazon - a sister of Themyscira - wanted to betray womankind and undo decades, centuries of progress!

Dinah couldn't believe it. She refused to believe it!

This nightmare wasn't just frightening. It was absurd.

"God." Dinah breathed, appalled. A spark of anger returned to her heart, flaring hot. "You really are delusional. The only one with any power and authority here is you, Kaplan! Is this how you serve men? By running the whole show?"

As Dinah predicted, it was too much to expect Vivian Kaplan to be shaken from her path by pointing out her fallacy. The pale woman put on a motherly smile, once more looking upon Dinah as if she were a confused, wayward daughter.

Dinah thought of using her Canary Cry right then, or launching herself at Kaplan to start wailing on her, but those urges died as soon as they came into being, smothered immediately by the black stone's influence.

All the blonde could do was stand there and fume.

"Not even men are immune from the poison of equality. All those pervasive lies taught to them by the weak, pathetic leaders of this modern age. My bitch sister has only made it worse." Vivian's face momentarily twitched in distaste at the mention of the premier superheroine of the Justice League. "The damage done by Wonder Woman cannot be overstated."

Vivian took her eyes off of Dinah then, turning them to the man standing beside her. Matthew Reston. Immediately, the disdain and fury upon her face was replaced with adoration, passion... and twisted desire.

Her posture, the way she carried herself, changed dramatically. A moment before, the Headmistress was regal, immaculate, powerful. But as she stepped forth to Reston, she was no reverent, sensual, fawning.

The pale woman with raven black hair reached out and drew her hand over Reston's bare chest, shamelessly feeling up the younger man. And Dinah watched with revulsion, fascination, and envy as he accepted the woman's affection with cocky, infuriating mirth.

Vivian Kaplan gave a pleased hum, moving close into Reston's personal space. Her hand slid up his chest, coming to rest on his firm shoulder, and she gave his muscles a delighted squeeze. Her eyes looked clouded, glazed, as if she were in a trance. One of her own making, Dinah realized.

As Vivian stared lovingly into Matt Reston's eyes, she spoke again.

"These... magnificent young men are told to limit themselves every day, to make themselves weak so petty, envious women can feel strong." Vivian breathed out, practically moaning. But the needy passion of her words still held an edge. And their sharpness cut right down to Dinah's soul. "It's a tragedy that I cannot allow to continue. If today's men won't accept their rightful place above us, then they will be made to. This is not how I serve men, Miss Lance. This is how I worship them."

"No." Dinah said quietly. "This is sick. You're sick."

"I'm the cure for a degrading society." Vivian answered without turning from Reston.

The woman continued to feel up his toned, muscled body - and the young man allowed it without protest, grinning. The same expression on his face as when Dinah was choking on his fat cock. The blonde felt her stomach twist - not out of disgust, to her horror. Out of jealousy.

"Soon you will understand." Vivian briefly flicked her eyes towards Dinah. "Tonight, you and Barbara will know the joy and pleasure of service. Barbara will be given to Andrew Westfield - even the blind can see how much she wants him. A prime specimen of virility, that one. She should count herself lucky. But you, Dinah Lance, will serve beside me."

Dinah swallowed, the whole world around her fading away as the Headmistress' words poured into her ears. The black stone's touch was deep and absolute. Its tendrils were sinking into her mind, her heart, Dinah could feel it - and she couldn't fight it.

"Beside you...?" The blonde asked, confused.

Vivian didn't care to listen. She had now draped her body onto Reston's, pressing herself, her curves, her warmth, to mingle with the firmness of his figure. Both of her hands slid up the sides of neck, her slender fingers running through his hair, cradling the back of his head.

Dinah watched in silence as the woman drew the younger man into a deep kiss.

Deep. Sensual. And lasting. The Amazon was thorough in her enjoyment of Matthew Reston. Vivian moaned into the teen's mouth, devouring, hungrily swallowing every sound she urged out of him.

All the while, Dinah saw Helena looking upon the carnal scene... beaming with joy.

When Vivian finally broke the kiss, Dinah herself found herself short of breath.

"Matthew Reston." Vivian proclaimed, as if presenting a prized stud.

She did not break from the teenager, not entirely. Vivian pressed herself into his side, one hand still on the back of his neck. Her other fell upon his chest again, her fingers drawing down to his tight abdomen. Vivian turned her smoldering eyes back onto Dinah, wearing a brilliant, dreamy, and proud smile.

More praise came spilling from the lips of the Headmistress. Each word Dinah found more twisted than the last.

"My star pupil. My most daring charge. The boldest young man of this sacred brotherhood."

Vivian gave Dinah a heated look that pierced right to the depths of her soul. It was inferno. Pure desire.

"My husband."

- - -

Chapter Twenty Six

Defeat

Husband.

Dinah stared, struck silent. The truth about Vivian Kaplan, about Kingston Academy, was so chilling that the words had frozen in the blonde's throat. All Dinah could do was look on, inches away from the Headmistress draping herself over the teen student's fit body.

He's her husband.

Dinah and Barbara had been duped from the start, chasing the wrong leads, focusing on the wrong targets. The mastermind of this twisted plot hadn't been any of the smug, privileged jocks. It had been the academy's headmistress - an Amazonian living among mortals - all along!

She's his wife!

Dinah blinked, unmoving from her spot. Vivian Kaplan - if that was even her real name - had drawn the Reston boy into another deep kiss. Slow and sensual, their lips and tongues danced. It was the vision of a nightmare - the strongest woman giving herself, her body, her soul, over to the whims and lusts of a man. Dinah could not look away.

Vivian broke the kiss, drawing her hands over the younger man's firm shoulders. The Headmistress hummed appreciatively as she felt up her most favored student.

"To prove my devotion to you, my love, I brought you another beautiful woman to satisfy your desires." Vivian said happily, taking a step back from the naked teen. She held out her arm, presenting Dinah as if she were a prize. "Two superheroines to sate your lusts!"

Reston had been moments away from taking the blonde himself, but the reveal that this was Vivian's plan all along was as much a surprise to him as it was to Dinah. She could see it in his eyes.

The teen jock gazed hungrily upon the Black Canary, drawing his eyes upon and down her scantily-clad body. Dinah's cheeks burned hot. But then a look of puzzlement fell over his handsome face. He gave Vivian - his wife - a questioning look.

"Two superheroines?"

Vivian nodded happily, her ruby red lips spreading into a wide smile.

"Yes." She hummed dreamily, pressing a soft kiss to his shoulder. Her eyes glimmered brilliantly as she stared into his. "Ms. Bertinelli is the Gotham Huntress."

Then Helena was there, as if right on cue, draping her half-naked body into Reston's open flank. It was only then that Dinah noticed just what her friend was wearing. Lingerie, much every other woman in the chamber, but very distinct as well. Sheer, lace things, colored black and dark purple. The colors of her Huntress garb, Dinah realized. It was an abbreviation of her hero outfit. A titillating mockery she was made to wear. Just like Dinah and Barbara.

The blonde felt her belly coil and twist within her, watching Helena giggle like a woman drunk on love. Reston turned to stare at the teacher he had made into his girlfriend, in disbelief at Vivian's revelation. But Helena bit her lip, nodding excitedly.

Reston blinked. Then he let out an incredulous laugh. Vivian drew forward, bringing her lips to his exposed neck. Helena did the same, coming in from the other side. A two-pronged attack. Reston coiled his toned arms around both of their waists, drawing the two women closer. The look on his face was that of a man who won the lottery.

"Holy shit." He breathed out. "This is... this is just crazy!"

Helena kissed him on the cheek, then on the temple. She sighed, teasing his earlobe with her teeth.

"I'm sorry I never told you, sweetie. But Viv wanted it to be a surprise."

The teen barked out a laugh, his eyes wide and bright with astonishment. The hands he had set on the smalls of their backs dropped lower. With the cocky surety only a man could have, he grabbed handfuls of soft tushy. Both women gave tiny gasps of mock scandal, wiggling their rears into the younger man's possessive touch.

"I don't know what to say." Reston murmured, turning his eyes on both Vivian and Helena. Like he couldn't decide which beauty to focus on.

"You don't need to say anything." Vivian whispered, her voice like silk. "Just love us. All three of us."

Vivian kissed him again, though this time their embrace was much more chaste. Though the Amazon did linger on her lover's lips, she pulled away after a short time. Then, with a warm smile, she reached across Matthew's lean chest and sought out Helena. Running her fingers through the Huntress' dark mane, she moved forth until their lithe bodies were flush together. Then she kissed her too. Helena accepted the Amazon's touch happily, eagerly. This kiss lasted longer, the two women moaning softly. It was a show for Reston... and for Dinah as well. It was an example of what was going to be expected of her.

A tremble ran through the blonde's body - with a particular quivering deep in her belly. Dinah felt to her great shock that it was not an unpleasant feeling.

Helena and Vivian broke apart with breathless sighs, thin lines of spit connecting their glossy lips. Then the Headmistress turned her gaze onto her freshly caught prey.

Dinah stood silent, a feeling of finality washing over her. Through the heat blooming through her body, there was a chill that gripped her heart.

The end was upon her. The end of her career as a superheroine. The end of her life as an independent woman. Her name was Vivian Kaplan and she approached Dinah with ravenous eyes.

Vivian came to a stop right before her and it was only then that Dinah realized that the Headmistress was taller than her. The rogue Amazon wasted no time, taking Dinah's face with her hands as she dipped down to steal a kiss.

Dinah could only let out a weak, tiny squeal, hands clenching into small fists at her sides as Vivian's lips slid against hers. The kiss belonged to the Headmistress, led by her, guided by her. To onlookers, there was no doubt who was in charge. And neither was there any doubt for Dinah. There couldn't be, not with Vivian freely exploring her mouth with her tongue.

The kiss was long, hungry, and demanding. Each of Dinah's moans was swallowed up, her whimpers smothered by Vivian's soft, pillowy lips. It made her head spin, her blood sing, and her heart ache. The pleasure, the heat, frothed up inside of her, making the blonde feel like she was going to burst.

And then it was over.

Vivian broke the kiss, extending her arms to push Dinah back. The blonde sucked in a deep breath, nearly stumbling on her heels, but the Amazon's iron hold kept her steady. Dinah stared at the taller woman, wide-eyed. She could feel her heart hammering in her chest.

The rogue Amazon let go of Dinah's head, reaching out lovingly for Reston. As soon as she turned towards the younger man, it was like a switch had been flipped. Dinah saw the woman's hungry eyes turn to dreamy adoration as she beckoned her teen lover over to them.

Both Reston and Helena came forth. There was an eager skip in Helena's step, Dinah could see. Reston's excitement was simpler... and a thousand times more obvious. The hard-on between his legs was an exclamation point on the bout of lust and shock that Dinah had endured in the last several minutes. Long and thick and veiny, colored a dark pink thanks to the man's hot, swelling blood, the cock somehow seemed even more intimidating now than when Dinah had been on her knees for it.

With Vivian right before her and Reston and Helena on her flanks, Dinah was surrounded. Beaten. Ensnared. And with the realization of there being no way out, there also came an odd sense of calm. Whatever dread Dinah had felt before, it slipped away from her mind, disappearing like thin vapor. And with it gone, Dinah could only feel one thing. Before, it had been buried, intentionally smothered so she wouldn't have to face that darker side of herself. But now it was free.