Birds of Prey - Twisted Desire Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinah felt excitement.

As Vivian reached down to ghost her fingertips over Dinah's bare breasts, the two women locked eyes. The rogue Amazon smirked, understanding flashing across her pale, sculpted face.

"Two superheroines and an Amazon against your cock, my love." Vivian sang to her teenage husband, reaching out with one hand to prod a finger against his bulbous cockhead.

"My money's on you, handsome." Helena chimed in, letting out a soft hum as she palmed one of Dinah's asscheeks.

Dinah jumped slightly, sucking in a tiny gasp. Beside her, she could hear Helena giggling. Her cheeks burned - but not from anger.

Vivian took a step back then, taking a moment to look upon her masterstroke with an expression of beaming pride. The Amazon reached above her head and clapped. Once, twice, silencing all in the ceremony chamber. With all eyes on her, the Headmistress cast her satisfied gaze over her loyal pupils.

"Let us induct our new brothers and sisters!" She proclaimed, her voice carrying loud and clear over the surrounding crowd. "Present the rings!"

A cheer rose over the gathering, young men and their obedient women voicing their excitement and joy - eager to finally be joined together in their twisted union.

Another delightful shiver rolled through Dinah's body. This was wrong. She knew it was wrong. But she did not care. The ghost of her anger, her fear, her rage, it echoed in her mind. But she did not desire to feed it. She didn't want to feel the negativity anymore. Not when she had the choice to feel so good instead.

A cloaked woman approached the group of four. In her hands was a small, circular pillow of dark purple satin. And upon it, in the dead center, was a silver band set with a dark, glossy stone. Matt Reston reached out and took it between two fingers. Dinah held her breath, her bare skin prickling under the cool air.

Vivian shot her a look, one that sent her belly into a quivering fit. Then the Amazon stood aside, letting Reston take her place before Dinah. The younger man didn't look cocky or arrogant then as he looked down on the captured blonde. No, instead he wore a warm, gentle smile. Silently assuring her that it was okay. That this was a good thing, a righteous thing. All with his eyes, he told her that she would be safe in his arms. That he was never going to hurt her... unless she wanted him to.

There was a devious voice in the back of Dinah's head, whispering inside her mind - that perhaps, deep down, Dinah did.

The woman once known as the Black Canary raised her hand, presenting it to the man who held her ring, her future. There was another voice inside her, Dinah could just barely hear it. A woman's voice, screaming and shrieking in the distance. Far, far back in the empty reaches of her mind. But this woman was too far away. Dinah couldn't make out what she was saying. It was important, desperate, Dinah could feel it. But... the blonde couldn't bring herself to care.

She was about to get married, after all.

"The Black Canary." Matthew Reston murmured, shaking his head. "I can't believe it. So you're the real deal?"

"Damn right." Dinah blurted out, a flash of pride forcing the words to spill from her lips. She lifted her chin up, a daring look crossing her face. But it was not to deter him. It was an invitation. A challenge.

A cute grin adorned his handsome face. He held Dinah's hand, his touch surprisingly tender and gentle.

The warmth of his skin on hers was wonderful, Dinah decided. And so too did she like how big his hands were compared to her own. Big hands, made for grabbing, holding, caressing. From here on out, they would be used on her, on her body. Dinah very much liked that.

He held the ring to her finger, the silver band less than an inch from touching her skin. Dinah held her breath. Time seemed to slow down.

It was one final chance to break free. One final chance to escape. One final chance to try.

Dinah didn't take it.

"There's no going back from this." Reston said with an unusually serious tone. The silver was just barely touching her fingertip now. There was the tiniest burst of delight as it brushed against her. Dinah shivered. Reston's voice dropped low, rumbling. "Are you ready?"

"Of course she is." Vivian cooed. Dinah could feel the woman's fingers running through her hair.

Dinah gave a short, firm nod.

"Do it."

There was victory in his eyes. Happiness, too. The look of a man who had more than he could ever wish for.

Reston slid the ring onto Dinah's finger. And what followed was like a burst of pure starlight. Around her, inside her, Dinah was overwhelmed. Emotion. Sensation. Blinding her until only the truth remained. The truth of her new reality. The truth of her place as a woman. The one thing above all in the service of man.

Desire.

- - -

Barbara Gordon found her inability to resist most concerning. Even more than the fact that she had gotten captured, or the fact that her little plan had completely fallen apart.

The moment Vivian had announced she was to be given to Andrew Westfield, the towering teen jock was upon her. His eagerness to touch, to caress, to have, was overt. Barbara couldn't blame him, not when her state of dress was so... scarce.

Barbara squirmed in his hold. Not because of any attempt to escape, but because her body was betraying her, reacting giddily to his roaming hands. His thick and powerful arms, they felt nice coiling around her waist. His hands were delightful as they slid over her bare skin, settling on the small of her back. His breath was hot, tingling on her neck as he peppered sweet kisses there.

The redhead sighed, feeling Westfield's lips on her neck, her chin, her cheek. Frantic, hungry kisses from a young man excited to drag another pretty girl to bed. She'd seen him giving it to Ms. Flores and Ms. Jameson just a short while ago, yet here he was primed and ready to go again.

He was naked, the heat of his body fueling the growing furnace in Barbara's belly. She could feel his manhood brushing against the inside of her bare thighs. Hot to the touch and hard like an iron bar.

Barbara knew that what was happening was wrong. Andrew Westfield was a teenager. A very tall, magnificently built teenager. She resisted the urge to look upon that fat, beautiful thing. But still it thrilled her.

She'd seen that same hard prick go to work on other women. And soon it was going to put to use on her.

Barbara wondered if she'd even be able to handle it. Would it break her? Would it make her scream?

"Batgirl, huh?" Westfield grunted, his voice low and rough. Primal. It made Barbara's knees weak. His hot breath against her ear almost drew a moan from her lips. She bit her lip as his hands traveled up her back, ripping the cheap cape from her shoulders. The teen drew back a little, allowing himself a good look at his new woman. A toothy smile spread across his handsome face as he took a moment to eye her up. "I love what you did with the costume."

Barbara said nothing. His touch, his kisses, they felt good. Blissful fire upon her body. But still there was a part of her that was screaming. She wanted to flirt, to tease, to give in. But there was that one last bit of her rational mind that urged her to act, to be the heroine she worked so hard to become.

It was not strong enough. Barbara Gordon did nothing to keep Westfield's hands off her body. She only stood there and swallowed as the tall, muscled jock unzipped her top. She wore no bra underneath the slutty version of her Batgirl coat, as Westfield discovered to his pleasure.

There was a flash of hunger in his eyes. With a hand on the small of her back, he tugged her forward. Barbara let out a tiny squeak, crashing against his broad, firm chest, but was immediately silenced with a deep kiss. His other hand slid under her coat and palmed one of her pale, supple breasts. She moaned sweetly into his mouth.

When he pulled away, Barbara could hardly breathe. Her head was spinning, the whole world around her now a haze.

She grabbed onto his arms - his very thick, very firm arms - pressing her face into his bare chest. She could feel his cock twitch lightly against her thighs again. The redhead was shocked at how vulnerable she felt. How girly she felt. Small and weak. She was shocked at how much she liked it.

But once more, there was that voice in her head. Screaming at her.

This time, Barbara gave words to her last bit of resistance.

"This... this is wrong, Andrew. In-... oh... Inappropriate." Her voice wavered as she attempted to reason with the randy young man currently fondling her tits. "Teachers shouldn't... be in relationships... with students."

Andrew Westfield chuckled as he pressed a kiss to the side of her head. Barbara could feel his laugh rumbling deep in his chest. The vibrations from his body were pleasant.

"It's a good thing you're not really a teacher then, Batgirl." His voice dropped low. A hungry growl.

"Wait... that's not-"

Westfield silenced her with another kiss, taking her breath - and her wits - away. He held her tight, his arms like pythons, his hold unbreakable. Desire flared from deep inside. Her womanhood bloomed hot. The panties she had been given were soaked. She wanted him to hold her tighter. To never let go.

His tongue probed into her mouth. It didn't duel with her own, it dominated. There wasn't a single part of Barbara that could fight. Not anymore. Whatever fighting spirit she had was gone. Smothered, suppressed, or snuffed out entirely.

Barbara closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Westfield's thick neck. She leaned into him, letting his strength hold her up. If he was the man she belonged to, then she figured she ought to trust him. She ought to give him everything.

Moans and whimpers rose from her throat and he devoured them. Their kiss was so deep, so desperate, that when they finally broke apart her lips felt swollen and puffy.

Barbara sucked in a deep breath and let out a dreamy sigh. The sensation of his large hand palming her ass was what broke the redhead from her lustful stupor. It was only when she gathered what wits remained of her that Barbara noticed Ms. Rita Flores and Ms. Belle Jameson had arrived to watch.

Neither woman appeared angry or jealous - though they did seem envious of Barbara's place in Andrew's arms. The teenager threw his two lovers a smile as they approached, drawing away from Barbara. But instead of descending upon their boytoy stud, the two teachers circled his newest woman instead.

Now Barbara was surrounded, just as Dinah was. And a quick glance across the chamber towards her blonde friend told Barbara all the naughty and carnal things that were in her very near future.

It wasn't just Andrew who was going to have his fun, Barbara realized.

Rita and Belle acted as one, a two-prong attack upon both of the redhead's flanks. They closed in on Barbara with intent in their eyes... and started fawning over her.

Rita gave a sweet hum as she drew her hand over Barbara's bare tummy, clearly impressed by her taut abdomen. Meanwhile, Belle played with a lock of Barbara's hair before running her fingers through it. They touched her, teased her, cooing at her silky hair and soft skin. Like she was their new toy. Because she was their new toy.

"This is your new girl, Andrew?" Belle Jameson asked, drawing Barbara's half-jacket open to expose her breasts to the open air. Barbara sucked in a sharp breath as the dark-skinned woman took her nipple between her fingers. Belle pulled slowly, gently, until the dark pink nub slipped free from her pinch.

Barbara said nothing, letting out a shuddering sigh.

"She's so pretty." Rita Flores mused. She drew around to Barbara's front, tilting the redhead's chin upwards with her fingers. The olive-skinned woman gave a brilliant smile, her eyes glittering with excitement. "And a superheroine, too?"

"It's good for us. An extra helping hand puts the odds in our favor." Belle remarked, circling behind Barbara and sliding an open palm over her ass. A moment later, Barbara squealed as Belle gave her tush a firm slap. Then the woman's lips were at her ear. "I hope you can keep up. Me and Rita can barely handle the big guy."

Barbara believed her. She'd witnessed more than once how much of a handful Andrew Westfield could be. More than that, she'd felt it. Just moments ago, when his big, fat cock was prodding her between the legs.

In the sensory haze that clouded her mind, Barbara hadn't noticed Rita slip away for a moment. But she did notice when the shapely latina returned. Rita wore a proud, beaming smile as she presented a ring to her teen lover. Westfield accepted the silver band with a grin of his own, holding the ring up for Barbara to see.

The black stone glimmered as it caught the light. It called out to Barbara. Beckoning to her. And Barbara... couldn't ignore it.

Andrew Westfield approached, every step closer making him seem larger and taller until he was towering over the half-naked heroine. Barbara stared up at her lover, her conqueror, the man who would truly have her. She held out her hand, offering herself.

Like a wedding, a sweet voice spoke in her head.

"I'm going to take good care of you. I promise." Andrew said to her. There was no arrogance in his words. Only genuine care. Genuine desire.

Barbara took a deep breath. This was it. The final defeat. And the beginning of her new life.

"I believe you." She answered.

It was the truth. It had always been the truth.

Then he slid the ring onto her finger and Barbara Gordon was struck with the brilliance of true illumination.