Birth of a Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress! I think of you all the time when my nipples are clamped, and it makes me feel so... "

I couldn't quite find the words.

"So submissive and feminine, isn't that right? You are such a subby little slut for me, Rose.."

"Yes, ohh, yes, Mistress! I'm yours, your little slutty sub!"

Her laugh was deep and rough and I almost melted as her lips planted a little kiss on my neck. Her breath tickled my ear, her lips teased my earlobe.

"And what about your clitty? Has my naughty Rose been touching her aching and needy little clit?"

Mistress flipped up my skirt and her fingers danced teasingly over my constrained clit, which had been erect and throbbing and leaking pre-cum almost since the last stop I had made on my trip.

"Oh, you naughty little slut! You clit is so wet and stiff! I'd better take care of that..."

She slapped my pantie covered crotch hard and relentlessly making painful contact with my plums and clit. At least ten times she smacked me there, bringing tears to my eyes and making me whimper with the pain.

"Sssh, sweetie. Mistress knows what's good for you!"

After delivering the slaps, she gently rested a finger on the tip of my clit and my hips involuntarily rocked up against her. Again, that throaty laughter that made my whole body tremble with longing.

Her fingers slid down between my legs and fondled my plug, gripping it and slowly fucking my anus with it.

"That's my slut, sweet Rose. Let Mistress take care of you and teach you how to be my good little sub! You want to be my good little feminized sub, don't you?"

"Ohhhh.. yes, Mistress," I moaned. "There is nothing I desire or want more that to be your good little femme sub!"

"Such a horny slut you are, Rose! All dressed up in sexy women's clothing, your body smooth and bald for your Mistress, your tight anus clenching on your plug, your clit constrained with leather.... It's so good isn't it, my sexy slave? So good to be taken, trained and dominated by me!"

"Yess..." I whispered, mortified. "It's so good, Mistress, to be disciplined by you..!"

"Such a little cutie you are, Rose, blushing so prettily!"

That just made me blush even more, my cheeks burning, my body trembling deliciously as Mistress Amanda inspected me. She bared my bottom cheeks to ensure they were smooth, slapped them a few times and then wedged my panties up inside my crease, leaving my orbs bare and the panties very tight over my clit.

Mistress then ordered me to bend over and spread my legs wide, giving her access to my bare bottom. Her palms slid over the exposed flesh.

"You need to be punished, slut! You failed miserably at your second task today! So, I will give you a hard spanking with my wooden hairbrush, so you hopefully learn your lesson!"

"Yes, Mistress! Please punish your sorry slut for not obeying your commands! I deserve to be disciplined so that I may learn!"

Mistress was away for a few minutes and returned with a heavy wooden hairbrush. I was told to kiss its lacquered back and diligently did so and the she stood behind me and applied the bristles to my naked flesh. She started gently tapping, giving me little pricks, which were not unpleasant. Then she rubbed the bristles hard over my nether cheeks, which caused me to squirm a little with the unpleasant scrubbing.

"Now, my disobedient naughty slave! I'm going to give you ten hard spanks on each of your delectable cheeks, and you will count them and thank me for each one! Understood, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

I steeled myself for the ordeal. I had spanked myself before, but never in my whole life had somebody else subjected me to a spanking.

She did not relent. Mistress gave me an initial and very resounding smack on my right buttock with the wooden side of the heavy brush. I took in a sharp breath at the shock and hurried to say: "One! Thank you, Mistress!". I barely managed the thanks before another hard spank came down, right on the same spot. "Ouch! Two... Thank you, Mistress" I managed. The sound of the wood meeting my orbs was sharp and loud in the room. The pain was deep and surprised me with the intensity.

A growing warmth also spread as my Mistress continued her punishment of my bottom cheeks. She increased her force with each spank, showing me the power, she was able to wield, and I had to bit my lower lip and really pull myself together in order be able to count and thank and not break down. I did not manage. My orbs were fiery and seemed to be on fire, I felt salty tears dripping down my cheeks and I fought to hold my position. I could not focus anymore, and I miserably lost count and forgot totally to thank my Mistress for two spanks in a row.

Mistress Amanda stopped her spanking when I failed her, and her hands slid over my glowing behind.

"Tsk, tsk, my naughty slut. That was not so good!"

"No, Mistress, I'm so very sorry Mistress....." I sobbed.

"Oh, I'll certainly you feel sorry, my little slave! You have failed you Mistress, Rose, and there will be a price to pay!"

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered, my tortured bottom twitching as she let the bristly side of the hairbrush scrum over my red-hot skin. Then she surprised me by gently kissing each of my cheeks and then telling me to stand up. I thanked her, and she looked at me searchingly.

"Was it too much, my dear? Was Mistress too hard on you?"

I looked at her, mortified at my failure. "No, Mistress, it was your slut who was too unfocused and forgot her training. Please allow me to receive your discipline for letting you down."

She smiled crookedly.

"Very well. But first I think we deserve a small break. You may serve the tea!"

She pointed to the kitchen and told me everything was ready for me and I found the cups and plates all set out and a small basket with cookies. A teapot was also ready, and I busied myself boiling water and making the tea and arranging it all on a tray. Then I carried it all back to the sitting room and Mistress told me to arrange it on the side table by the couch and then kneel in front of her side as she reclined in the couch.

I poured her tea and offered her the cup, and then waited.

"You may pour for yourself, Rose", she allowed

The tea was a comfort, and the burning in my nether cheeks had abated and I found the constant throbbing heat arousing and not very painful anymore.

"Rose," Mistress said, commanding my attention. "I will punish you more shortly, and decide whether you are worthy of training, but for now, you may worship my boots with your lips and tongue!"

I shuddered with gratification and being allowed such a task and immediately bent forward, supporting myself on my arms and hands, and planted little adoring kisses on the leather encasing my Mistress' lower leg. She sat with her legs crossed and I started on the boot dangling nonchalantly in front of my face. I started licking and managed to wet the heel and suck it into my mouth, cleaning it with my saliva and tongue. Mistress Amanda told me I was a good slut, and I was allowed to lick and clean her other boot as well.

"You have a good obeisant mouth and tongue, my sweet sub, and you obviously enjoy servicing my needs my cleaning my boots! How does it make you feel, to be at my feet like this, tasting the leather of my boots?"

"I love doing such a task for you, Mistress. It makes my heart flutter and my body tremble to be allowed to be so close to you and it also makes me feel so submissive!"

She nodded graciously and gave me a small crooked smile. Then she drained her cup of tea and ordered me to crawl after her and she rose and strode though an adjacent door. I followed on all fours, watching her strong legs and her ample bottom moving with such sexy grace. The room was dark, only lit by a lamp in the corner. The heavy dark red curtains were pulled closed and the room was dominated by a large brass bed with a pink silk sheet. Along the walls were several cupboards and a chest of drawers and right in the middle of the bed, some coiled ropes and leather cuffs were placed. There was also a lovely black leather collar with a leash attached to it.

Mistress turned her back to me and bent over slightly so the pencil skirt was very tight across her bottom.

"You may kiss my bottom, my little slut!"

I eagerly obeyed, kissing and nuzzling her bottom flesh through the fabric of the skirt. She ground her bottom cheeks over my face and left me flushed and panting. Then she ordered me to get naked and I stood up before her piercing eyes and removed all my feminine attire, baring my stiff constrained clit for her as well as my clamped nipples. Mistress connected my nipple clamps with a steel chain and pulled slowly, smiling as my nipples stretched elongated painfully.

"Good slut! Now lie on the bed on your stomach, with your arms and legs spread".

I hurried to comply with her order, my body tingling with fear of what she might subject me to. I had no doubt a severe spanking of my naughty bottom was high on the list. Mistress Amanda rapidly fastened my spread legs with leather ankle cuffs to the bedposts and followed up by securing my wrists in a similar manner.

Then she gently placed a pillow beneath my hips and caressed my clit and plums briefly. She found a silken cord which she tied round the base of my plums and she pulled them back between my legs and fastened the cord. I whimpered with the bondage of my sensitive little pouch and felt how they started to ache with the treatment.

"That's my sweet sexy slut.... So ready for Mistress..."

Her fingers danced over the stretched skin and she let her finger graze over the tip of my clit where a drop of viscous pre-cum was deposited. She let me suck it of her finger, stroking my cheeks.

Then mistress parted my nether orbs and started playing with the plug embedded in my anus, as she playfully slapped my cheeks.

"Such a slut you are, dear Rose. Loving to have a Mistress tease your little tight anus. Makes you feel so good doesn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress. Your lowly slut loves to have her bummy hole played with by you!"

It was out in the open now. I had now admitted to being her anal slut. The movement of the plug, the expansion and contraction of my sphincter was exquisite. I moaned helplessly, writhing in my bonds as she slowly extracted and then reinserted the butt plug, teasing my sensitized anus. A femmed up little tart bound for her Mistress' pleasure.

"But we have a punishment to deal with, don't we? You failed Mistress before and now you have to prove that you are a worthy and well-behaved slut for me."

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered and tightened my bottom cheeks. "Please punish me, Mistress, I want to show you what a good slut I am for you!"

I heard her giggle and shivered uncontrollably in anticipation as her nails slid over my expectant bottom cheeks.

"That's my good little slave....! I'm going to warm you up, my little slut, with my bare hands and then you will be privileged to taste the sting of my crop!"

"Ohhh... Thank you, Mistress!"

She gave a dark little laugh.

"We'll see how much you will thank me afterwards!"

She sat on the bed and fondled my so recently spanked nether cheeks roughly, groping the exposed orbs. Then I felt the first spank and new that play time was over. Mistress was serious now. Her spanks were hard and unrelenting, and she kept smacking my vulnerable ass with a high frequency. I bit my lower lip as the pain increased and to stop myself from sobbing aloud. When she stopped her punishing hand spanking my bottom was warm and throbbing and aching and I had tears clouding my eyes. My lower lip was sore and almost bleeding, so hard had I bitten.

"T..th.. thank you, Mistress.." I managed in a soft and very small voice.

My strict Mistress let her fingers tease my hot orbs, causing the pain to abate slightly.

"Well, honey, that was only the warmup.....!"

A lovely shiver of delightful arousal coursed through my body as Mistress called me her 'honey' as I blushed furiously. Yes, I know it's totally crazy. I'm a sixty-four-years old man and a woman younger than me has me tied to her bed and is treating me like a naughty woman. But it was precisely how I felt at that exquisite moment, tied and with my bottom thoroughly spanked: I really felt like a naughty woman being disciplined and it aroused me to an extent I had never known before.

Mistress Amanda had awakened and brought to life my deepest desires and she was now, oh so competently, stroking my inner fires and feeding my most secret fantasies. I was in that moment her grateful feminized slave, but I was also filled with trepidation at what was to come and if I could live up to her strict discipline and demanding requirements.

"You took your spanking well, my horny little slave, but now you will have to ask for your real punishment and discipline. You must ask for Mistress' crop!"

"Y.. Yess... Mistress... Pl... please punish and discipline your naughty little slave with.. with your riding crop, Mistress!"

Was this really my voice? This pleading, whining high-pitched little voice that came from somewhere inside me Mistress Amanda had awakened. I was, of course, it was my little feminine self, trying to express herself. It was Rose's voice. The voice of my true inner self.

Mistress Amanda let the riding crop swing through the air, and I tried to suppress a shiver of fear and uncertainty. Rose wanted to please her Mistress so much!

The touch of leather sliding over fevered spanked bottom flesh. The trembling of my sensitive flesh as she teased it with little insidious flicks. A snake biting with increasing ferociousness. Mistress Amanda initiated her cropping on my spread inner thighs. Fast little flicks of increasing power, causing sharp stings of pain. She even teased my bound and constricted clit and gave it a few hard slaps which caused a deep surge of agony and sob I couldn't stifle.

"Aww... Honey... "

A finger slid over my constricted plums and I gasped at her touch. She mixed gentleness with ferocity and discipline, did my Mistress, and I was totally enslaved to the heady mix. She touched the tip of my clittie and collected a small drop of viscous juice. Then she smeared my lips with the visible proof of my excitement.

"Taste yourself, honey... you're so wet for me.... "

A feminized submissive slave licking her own honey from the finger of a majestic mature dominant woman. I was totally enticed into her web. My bottom throbbing with the recent spanking, my inner thighs beginning to burn with her incessant switching. The taste of my arousal coating my lips.

The I screamed and bit into the pillow below my head to stifle it. I sobbed, uncontrollably, as Mistress Amanda started harshly punishing my upper buttocks and back with the crop. Tears flowed form my eyes, making a wet soggy spot on the pillow as my Mistress as she cropped my upper thighs, the soles of my feet and then - to my consternation and trembling anxiety -- she let the crop rest on my pouch. Her fingers teased the exposed skin, probing my constrained plum sack, sliding over my clit.

I was incoherently trying to thank her through my sobs and my chest heaved with labored breathing, grateful for the short respite. My nipples were hurting from being clamped and from being pressed down on the bed as my backside was being punished.

"TT... t... tha... thank.. you.... Mm.... Mmmmm... Misss... tres!" I managed!

"You're welcome my slutty sub... Mommy is so proud of you... you've taken you punishment very well. So far!"

Was I hearing her correctly? Had she started denoting herself... Mommy? As her finger teased the very tip of my stiffening clit, I knew she had ensnared me even more. Through my haze of pain, I felt an immediate response as my clit stiffened and twitched.

She laughed.

"That's Mommy's good little slut, my sweet Rose... you little clit so stiff and erect even after having your backside cropped!"

She pinched the tip of my clit hard and I moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain and wriggled and squirmed in my bonds. Mommy's naughty little feminine slave, being disciplined.

"But, honey, you have to ask Mommy nicely to finish your discipline..."

I had no idea of what she intended to do with my body, but I could only, devotedly, beg.

"Please, Mom... Mommy, will you be good to your little slutty slave and finish my discipline!"

Mistress Amanda sounded pleased as she graciously accepted, and then she told me I was to be cropped on my front!

She loosened my bonds, all the while talking softly to me, telling me what a good slave I was for Mommy and how lovely my spanked and cropped little bottom looked. My face blushed furiously when I was told to turn over, exposing not only my clamped nipples but also my erect clit to her gaze. Mommy Amanda's fingers teased my very sensitive clamped nipples. They throbbed in their tight imprisonment and were so sensitive it was almost painful to have her fingers softly rubbing the little fleshy bits.

"Who owns these nipples, Rose?"

"They.. they belong to you Mommy!!"

"Yes, they do, honey. These are Mistress Mommy's little nipples and I am going to train them so well that you will be able to have a lovely little femmy cummie just by having Mommy playing with your darling little nippies!"

Waves of small shivers passed through my tied-up body at the thought of having my nipples teased until I was forced to have a shuddering feminine orgasm. I could not help but pressing my chest upwards, carving my Mistress' seductive caresses. Her words, the way she talked to me as if she truly was my mother and I was her daughter, had my blood boiling and my senses reeling.

"Oh, Rose, you are such a wanton little slut! Craving Mommy's touch on your sweet nip-nips! But these are Mommy's nipples...!"

And with that, Mistress Amanda pulled the chain connecting my clamps so that my sensitive nubbins were stretched painfully from my chest. She released her pull, and then repeated it, causing hot searing pain to rush into my tits and my nips. She then put the chain to my mouth and ordered me to bite on it and keep it there. This caused an incessant pulling and stretching of my tortured nipples and they glowed dark red and I gasped with the agony.

"Aww, my sweet honey... this is just the first step in your training, Rose! These little sweeties will become ever so responsive!"

Mommy licked a finger and let it slide ever so slowly over one of my stretched and clamped nubs and then another wet fingertip rubbed in teasing little circles on the constrained bits of flesh. I moaned with the exquisite torture of having my nips stretched and so sensuously caressed and then Mommy gave an order in a deceptively soft voice: "Look at Mommy, sweetie! And beg for Mommy to touch your nipples!"

Oh, God! How this majestic woman was seriously fucking with my mind! There was steel in her voice, but silk as well and as I looked into her eyes I felt an electric tingle that caused my bound body to tingle and shudder even as she just let her moist fingertips rest on my sore and aching nipples.

I managed to do as she ordered, even though it was difficult to talk with the chain gripped between my teeth. My voice was slurred and unclear, but I did my best.

"Ye... yess... Oh... M... Momm.... Mommy... please I.. I beg you.. please play with my .. my nip-nips! Oh, please, Mistress... Mommy... make me into your little nipple slut!"

Mistress Amanda looked pleased with my submissive and pleading outburst and she even graced me with a small kiss right on my nose as her fingers now resumed rubbing and rapidly flicking my constrained nipples. She then found an artist's paint brush, small and with a soft tip and she then proceeded to gently torture and caress my tits and nubbins with it.

"Yes, Rose, you're Mommy's sexy nipple slut! You love when Mommy plays with your lovely sensitive nippies. Makes you feel so sexy and feminine, doesn't it! So submissive! All tied up and so exposed for Mommy! Fell how it makes you all excited inside your woman parts, your pussy!"