Birth of a Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squirmed helplessly in my bonds as Mommy teased my nipples and chest. She initially passed the soft tip of the brush gently over my clamped and stretched nubs, but then she increased the strokes in speed and even turned the brush around and used the wooden shaft to strike my nipples and the area around them.

I felt little convulsions start inside me, centered on my plugged anal chute, my prostate and the area around it: What Mommy called my woman parts. Mistress Amanda noted this, gleefully, and started rubbing my stomach with the palm of her hand as she still teased and tortured my chest.

"Yes, my sweet slave, you're feeling it now! Feel how your nipples connect to your feminine parts, how a sweet cummie can build up inside you! Not a dirty male spurt -- oh no! Something much more delightful: A real feminine orgasm shaking your very insides and your soul! Mommy will make you cum so beautifully, but not now... later! And Rose may only cum when Mommy allows it!"

She was absolutely right, was Mommy! My feminine parts were beginning to twitch deliciously whenever my Mistress teased and pleased my sensitive chest. Yes, I know: I am a mature man. I'm not a woman being seditiously pleasured by her Mommy. But it certainly felt that way! My mind was totally convinced, and my body echoed the sentiment and I was on the brink of a lovely femme cummie, when Mistress Amanda stopped her caresses, took the chain from my mouth and quickly removed the clamps from my nips.

I did not scream, but that was only because Mommy's mouth engulfed mine and quenched any sound. Sharp surges of agony washed through my bosom and my nipples exploded in a rush of torment. My upper torso shook in uncontrollable delirium as I moaned helplessly into my dominatrix Mommy's sweet mouth. Her hand was a warming comfort and presence on my stomach as I slowly became more quiet.

"That's my good little slut, Rose! Such a darling nipple slut for Mommy! I'm sure you'll be well trained and conditioned in just a short time so you'll have delightful little feminine cummies for me when I tease those sensitive sexy nipples of yours."

"Oohhh.. y.. yess Mommy....! I.. I'll be a good.. slut.. and.. only have a cummie when you allow it, Mommy!"

"That's my sweet slave, my darling Rose... but you we do need to finish your punishment, honey....!"

A finger traced a tear in the corner of my eye, and she looked at me, smiling, as she licked her finger, tasting the salty evidence of the pain I had endured so far.

"Mommy is going to crop your front now, Rose! But I want you quiet while I do it, so you will get a treat for being good and taking your punishment well so far."

I watched her with some trepidation but was elated when she stood and slowly removed her black lacy silken panties. I was even more elated and gratified to see a distinct wet spot gleaming on the fabric. My Mistress had become aroused by dominating me! She held the panties right over my face and then rubbed the moist spot right over my eager lips. I was instantly stimulated by the intimate privilege of tasting my Mistress' feminine excretions and her flavor was musky and fragrant, reminiscent of crushed oak leaves, cupper and lime.

Mistress Amanda slowly filled my hungry mouth with the panties and then bound a black silken ribbon around my head to keep them in place. I was silenced, reduced to small muffling sounds but my senses were fueled like never before with her inflaming aroma and taste.

I shivered and my clit throbbed as she once again took the crop in her competent hand and it swished through the air to land on my right nipple causing a severe sting that made me close my eyes and gag with the pain.

"Look at Mommy!" she ordered sternly, and I held her gaze, watched through cloudy tears, as she proceeded to give both my nips three devilish cruel slaps with the crop. Then she kissed them and the sensation of her warm mouth gently sucking my tortured nubbins while her tongue gently teased and flicked over the tips was supremely exquisite. The gentleness, the velvet sensation on the bits of flesh she had so competently tortured previously made my whole pelvic area contract in rhythmic waves of pleasure.

My clit stiffened immediately, and I felt a viscous droplet escaping at the very tip. I moaned in helpless excitement and delight through my Mommy's panties as she made my tits pulse with a glowing longing. Mistress Amanda enveloped my stiff clit with her hand and her thumb gently rubbed the escaped juice over the tip of my organ.

"My, my... Rose is so horny and hot now.. your clittie is dripping....!"

With that Mommy stood up and resumed her strict discipline of my tied-up body. My stomach and inner thighs were treated to a harsh cropping and she did not spare my constrained pouch and plums. Nor did she overlook my clit. She was not overly harsh, though, recognizing I was close to my tolerance for pain, so it was more a flicking teasing of my sensitive parts than a real hard cropping.

Nevertheless, her punishment left my clit limp and hurting, and my pouch was hot and sore, and my plums felt enormous. She had aimed several flicks with the crop right at the end of my exposed clit and the tip hurt abominably. I was very relieved when she laid down the devilish crop and told me my punishment was over.

"You did well, honeyl" she said as she gently removed my gag. She held up the soggy panties and teasingly caressed my face with the wet silk. "Mommy's panties are very wet now.... and so is my pussy!"

I gasped with longing at what she implied.

"Pp... please.. Mommy! May.. may I.. may your slave lick.. taste Mommy's .. pus.. pussy?"

I fervently hoped I had not overstepped the boundaries of what we were creating, and to my delight Mommy bent down and kissed the tip of my nose and gently caressed my puffy red nipples.

"Yes, Rose. Since you beg so nicely Mommy will allow you to taste and pleasure my pussy! So, you can prove to Mommy what a good and obedient little slut you are and that you know how to please Mommy!"

"Ohhh... thank you, Mommy!" I gushed, delirious with the thought of what was about to happen.

As I watched her with adoring eyes my Mistress -- and Mommy! -- proceeded to take of her skirt, revealing her black thigh highs and perfectly bald mound. I imagined I saw droplets of her nectar on the puffy lips, but I might have been dreaming. The whole day felt like a dream. Mistress Amanda also took off her dark red blouse and I saw her wonderful bosom revealed in a very sexy black half cup bra.

She smiled crookedly down at me. "Do you like what you see, Rose? Does my little feminized slutty play toy like her Mommy's body?"

I was speechless and just gaped at her.

"Come on, sweetie! Put words on how you feel and what you see!"

"Ye.. yes Mommy.... I.. " I felt like very bashful, seeing Mommy revealed in all her beauty for the first time. "I.. You look absolutely gorgeous, Mommy!" I managed. "And very desirable...!".

My cheeks burned and must have been glowing dark red.

I was no stranger to pleasing a woman orally, and I did imagine I had some small skills in licking pussy. But I felt more nervous than ever, like a shy young woman meeting her mature lesbian lover for the first time. I was so anxious, so apprehensive. I wanted to do this right.

Surprisingly, joyfully, when Mommy straddled my face, facing towards my legs, and I gazed up at her wonderful treasure, all my nervousness disappeared. When her incomparable feminine scent enveloped me and her lovely puffy inner labia slid over my adoring lips, I knew this was my place and my duty.

With complete reverence and joy, I started to worship my Mommy's pussy. I sucked and slurped on her prominent inner labia, I used the flat of my tongue to slide over her wet slit, parting the way into her inner chamber. I made my tongue a soft stabbing spear to investigate her juicy snatch. She used my face, my mouth and my tongue for her pleasure, urging me on.

"Yes.... My sweet slut.. please Mommy! Lick Mommy's wet pussy. Mommy is going to ride your mouth until I cum all over your face!"

It was beyond my wildest dreams to service my Mistress Mommy and know that I pleased her so much she was going to drench me with her honey! She rocked and rubbed faster, and my face glistened with her copious and viscous nectar and I was diligently using my tongue to titillate her. Suddenly she was still above me, my mouth at the top of her slit and I tenderly gripped her hard pearl between my lips.

Her clit was not large and just peeped out of its hood, but I added stimulation by flicking my tongue over it as I suckled it and I was rewarded with a long draw out moan and a convulsion above my enraptured face: Mommy was cumming!

My Mistress had used me for her pleasure and now she was having an orgasm, right on my mouth and my face. I had never felt so satisfied as in that moment when Mistress Amanda uttered a series of little yelping coughing sounds and humped my mouth as she peaked and spasmed and came.

She remained solidly planted over my face for some minutes afterwards, barely moving, and her sopping wet cunt felt glorious as I surreptitiously used my tongue to clean it and savor Mommy's lovely flavorful and arousing nectar. I felt extremely grateful for being used by her in this way and was also proud that I had made my beautiful and sexy Mommy have an orgasm.

She sighed above me and slid her pelvis forward slightly, so my mouth passed over her perineum and my lips ended being placed just below her anal rosette.

"Kiss Mommy's ass, honey, and thank Mommy for being allowed to lick and taste her pussy!"

I was in Heaven and felt a tremor of ecstatic lust pass through my bound body as I pursed my lips and tasted Mommy's rose. The scent of her cuntal honey was overpowering but now it was amplified by the spicy aroma emanating from her anus. An earthy, bitter flavor that made my head reel and I longed to be allowed to penetrate her sphincter with my loving tongue. She did not explicitly allow this, so I had to be content with planting numerous little adoring kisses on her rosebud as I voiced my thanks in a muffled voice in between my ardent kissing.

"Thank you, Mommy!" Kiss kiss kiss " Thank you a million times for allowing me to lick...." Kiss kiss kiss ".. and kiss your wonderful cunt" Kiss kiss kiss "..and for being granted permission to kiss Mommy's ass!" Kiss kiss kiss.

She gave a throaty little laugh and her fingers graciously passed over my sore but also highly sensitized nipples in a feathery caress.

Then she stood up and surveyed my spread-out naked body, letting her fingers trace and dance over my skin. She avoided my clit and plums but gripped the butt plug and played with it a while, watching my face as she slowly and teasingly fucked my pussy.

Little sensuous jolts of pleasure invaded my insides every time she used the plug to tease me. Small quakes of pleasure stimulated erupted and especially as Mommy found my special pleasure spot.

"Such a horny tart you are Rose... So ready for Mommy to fuck your sweet little pussy and tease you and force you to explode in such lovely sexy feminine cummies .....!"

She placed a pillow beneath my head enabling me to glance down my bound body, and another pillow under my bottom, exposing my anal pussy. She then gently removed my plug and softly caressed my rosebud which twitched in electric response, showing her my naked need to be taken, fucked, dominated and forced to cum by Mommy. Then she rummaged a bit and I could not follow her with my eyes until she appeared at the end of the bed, totally naked except for the realistic looking latex shaft strutting from her crotch and attached with a set of leather straps.

I was hot and sweating. My clit was flaccid, and my constrained pouch was warm, but the little jolts of pleasure originating from my pussy made my clit twitch and I couldn't help but push my pelvis upwards, begging to be taken.

A mature male begging to be fucked like a needy woman. Fucked by her Mommy. Craving it. It was like my whole body relaxed and melted down into the bed, welcoming my Mistress. I felt a wonderful relaxing warmth flow though me and my nipples did not ache in agony anymore but reacted to every little movement of air flowing over them, they were hypersensitive and screaming to be teased.

I could still taste Mommy in my mouth and on my lips and I knew a blissful smile was on my face as I felt the effect of Mommy's discipline soak into my very being. My body did not hurt at all. Her spanking and cropping and everything else she had subjected me to had made me ready and open for her. I was hot in a deliciously tingling way I had never ever felt before and I was more than ready for Mommy to make me hers.

She knelt between my widely spread legs, the flesh colored strap-on very prominent and pointing right at my pussy. Her hands were warm on my thighs and she looked so stern and dominating in all her naked glory.

"Use your words, Rose! You know Mommy wants her slutty sub to ask nicely both for your punishments and for your rewards. And this is most certainly a reward! But you have been good and taken your punishment so nicely, so Mommy will give grant you some pleasure tonight. But remember, honey, do not ever cum before I tell you to!"

I shuddered at the steel in her voice.

"No Mommy! I promise not to cum unless you allow it Mommy! And... Mommy.. will you.. would you.. please.. ppp... plll.. please fu...fuck me, Mommy?"

"Of course, Rose! Mommy will give you a lovely cummie by fucking that tight pussy of yours! Ready, sweetie?"

"Ohhhh... yes... Mommy! I am ready!"

I had never been so ready in my life and when Mommy's strap-on touched the entrance to my pussy I bit my lower lip in shuddering anticipation. Mommy had carefully lubed her tool, so the shaft easily opened my pussy, which of course also had been trained and conditioned by diligent use of inserted plugs.

She was very gentle with me at this stage, was Mistress Amanda. Very slowly the tip of the lubricated shaft expanded my pussy and the sensation was pure all-encompassing pleasure and raw desire and I submitted myself to whatever Mommy desired. I tried to relax as much as possible to ease the entrance of the intruding strap on and the sensation of being gradually filled and stuffed with her cock was overwhelming and caused a submissive craving to be taken and fucked and forced to cum.

I heard a moan somewhere and did not recognize it for my own as Mommy reached my internal pleasure spot and teased it seditiously by sliding in and out of my stretched pussy. My pussy convulsed around her cock and gripped the shaft in a delirious rush of wanton lust.

"You're so responsive, Rose! Such a submissive play toy for Mommy, craving to be taken and dominated -- and fucked hard until Mommy makes your tight pussy convulse in sweet orgasmic release...."

She was moving faster, speeding up her fucking and the sound of her strap on violating my inside was fueling my already raging arousal. Mistress Amanda was above me, hands on either side of my chest, her full breasts moving enticingly with her humping movements, her hips rocking, her eyes boring into mine as she treated me to the fucking of my life. Once in a while she would extract the shaft totally, only to rapidly reinsert it inside my needy, twitching hole.

My sphincter burned with the constant sliding and penetration, but it a good way. It felt wonderful to be used for Mommy's pleasure, to be open and soft and receptive and to welcome her hard thrusts. Drowning in her stern gaze, feeling her exquisite dominance over me like an electric current flowing into me from her eyes, from her forceful pounding of my pussy, I whimpered in helpless passion and my hips moved and bucked to meet her strong assault.

She slowed down and a finger titillated my fiery nipples. I moved helplessly, fucking myself on the immobile strap on buried inside me.

"Words, honey!" Mommy said harshly, her eyes glinting. "You must learn to express how you feel and what you desire!"

She held still above me, and both her forefingers softly rubbed my nipples. I stuttered incoherently, my hips jerking, my pussy convulsing in little contracting shudders.

"Mmm.... Momm... Mommy....." I managed "Pll.. please fuck, me! It.. it feels so totally wonderful, Mommy!"

A small smile gave me courage, and she pinched my nubbins and pulled them just a tiny bit, raising a sleeping, throbbing pain.

"I've never felt anything like this, Mistress... Mommy! I'm.. I'm your horny needy slut, Mommy, and ... I'm your to fuck and train!"

"Good slut," she praised and the soft slur in her voice almost made me explode.

"Now ride Mommy's lovely cock, my sweet slave! Grip it with your pussy and move those hips....!"

"Yes... ohhh yes Mommy! Thank you.. Mommy... thank you!!"

As Mistress Amanda still pulled my nipples up from my chest I fervently did my best to impale my pussy on her strap on. I managed to get all of it inside me and joyously felt her wet slick cunt met my perineum and the rim of my expanded hole. I felt deliciously stuffed and her teasing caresses of my chest and nubbins caused a wave of pleasurable shivering to shake my already hypersensitive body.

Then, with long sliding thrusts Mommy resumed her fucking of my pussy. Relentless she pounded my willing hole, tickling my pleasure spot and causing my clit to stiffen in helpless desire.

"Does my little slave want to cum? Does Rose want a lovely cummie?" Mommy asked as she now used her fingers to slap my naughty clittie.

"Ohhh, yes, please.... Mommy.... Please... fuck your slave, your slut... fuck me hard Mommy! Please make me cum, Mommy! Ohhhhh.... Yessss......"

She fucked my little hole fast and furiously now. And I was her horny slut, helpless in her bonds, meeting Mommy's hard thrusts with submissive soft whimpers and little receptive heaves of my hips. I bit my lower lip as her eyes melted mine and I was tottering on the edge, a giant tsunami of orgasmic release building in my internal ocean. Her hand gripped my pouch and gave it a vicious twist, her palm spanked my clit relentlessly and her long slick cock was roughly and deeply penetrating me.

"Don't cum yet, slut! Mommy will count you down.....!

"Three!" and she held still for an agonizing few seconds.

"Two!" and she released my tortured pouch and plums.

"Ooooohhh, Mommyyyyy....!".

My whole body was shaking, vibrating. I looked into her devilish smiling face, lost myself I her starry eyes.

"Pll... please Mommy! May I... may I cum?"

A hand gripping my clit hard. A soft commanding voice, a flow of molten lava erupting.

"Yes! Cum! Cum for Mommy!"

I swear I disintegrated, I know my whole pelvic region exploded and a total and all-encompassing release. I am sure I heard a high keening sound of extreme pleasure going on and on and on.

I know beyond any doubt I had an orgasm. My first ever real orgasm. I melted into the bed and convulsed and constricted around Mommy's cock as I came in a long series of glorious internal quakes. Viscous nectar flowed from my clit and my plums hardened in my pouch. But that was just little side effects of the main event: The feminine cummie that rocked my bound body and my world. It went on forever and my pussy gripped and held the shaft inside me as little after throes passed through me. Mommy lay over me, her bosom pressed against my chest as I heaved and whimpered, and her lips planted little kisses on my cheeks.

"That's my good little sub! Such a lovely cummie for you, Rose!"

I had not expected endearments. I had not expected passion. I had never imagined what changes this woman had made in my mind and how they reflected in my body's reactions.

I babbled my incoherent thanks and smiled gratefully at Mistress Amanda.