Birth of a Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
First time anal for a budding cd.
912 words
4.46
21.9k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had enjoyed sucking Denny's cock so much I couldn't wait till the next night to do it again. I had played by myself and had put a broom handle in my ass but it came out with shit on it. I decided to give myself an enema and that worked much better. Since I had the entire day to myself I decided to experiment. I decided to try adding alcohol to my enema. I mixed it 50/50. I hung the bag on the shower rod and got in the tub. I had already drank a six pack so I was feeling no pain. I had on the pantyhose and had cut a hole by my ass. I inserted the enema and let it flow as I admired my legs.

Then it hit! Wow did the alcohol sting. I was too fucked up to stop it so I took it all. After a few minutes it burned but I held it for another 15 minutes. Then I released it. As I did this I admired my legs in hose, wanting to try more pars of stockings or pantyhose on but not having any and wondering how i would look in heels. But now the booze from the enema kicked in and I was very drunk. It was only 6 o'clock and I had no idea when Denny would be home. I staggered around to make sure the bathroom was clean and went to my room only in my pantyhose.

In my room I had some dirty magazines and a bottle of Vaseline. I started to jerkoff and also put some Vaseline in my ass to calm it down. Then I heard Denny downstairs. I quickly put on jeans and a shirt and went down. He was drinking already and had a bottle of vodka he was slugging down. We started to talk but his words were really slurred. He asked me to get him a can of beer and as I did he slapped my ass! Then he laughed and said I walked like a girl! I gave him the beer and he chugged it down as he finished the vodka, then he went to bed but he kept staring at me. Since I was pretty drunk myself I didn't realize I still had my pantyhose on and he was looking at my feet!

I waited a good half hour, put on the nightie and the panties and listened by his door. He was snoring and out! I went in and started to lick his cock. As I did I also licked his balls and his ass, then back to his cock. It was just starting to get hard. I scooted around so I could suck it better when I felt his hands on my ass. He was moaning and saying it felt good. He then slid his hand under my panties and rubbed my nylon covered ass. As I was drunk too I also moaned. Then I felt it...his finger in my asshole. He found the hole and started to finger my ass. This made me moan and suck harder and his cock got very rigid.

He then said no more cock teasing and he pushed me face down on the bed and ripped off the panties! I didn't know what to do! Next thing he was on top of me, nibbling on my neck and ear, moaning it was time Eileen! He was so drunk he still thought I was his sister! Then he said don't worry, you won't get pregnant...before I could understand what he meant I felt his cock as he ripped open the pantyhose and started to enter my ass! I was pinned down and since my asshole was full of Vaseline the minute he found the opening he went balls deep!

I screamed into the pillow! The pain was horrible. I felt like my ass was on fire. Denny started to fuck me hard and fast, calling me his bitch, telling me this was payback for not letting him fuck me before. He was still talking, telling me how tight i was and how good i felt. After a few minutes it started to not hurt so much. I was starting to loosen. Without realizing it I had started to fuck back. He held my shoulders as he slammed into me but my ass was contracting. All of a sudden he went deep and I could feel the throb as he dumped his load. He kissed my neck and said thank you Eileen...then he passed out, his cock still in me.

I was able to roll over and as I looked at his cock, slimey and shiney I couldn't resist. I started to lick and suck it clean. Cum and vaseline tasted good. i was hoping to get it hard again but it stayed soft. I realized now I had become Eileen. I went to my room where I realized I had cum in my pantyhose without being touched. Without changing I fell asleep, wishing I could be fucked again or at least sucking another cock. This was around eight o'clock. The next morning I awoke with a hangover listening to Eileen and Denny arguing. I heard her say he was nuts, that she had not gotten home till midnight, and that no one fucks her ass! I realized then that I was in her nightie and pantyhose but where were her panties...

End part 2