Birth of a Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Gina discovers ABS, glory holes, bbc and poppers.
992 words
4.39
21k
14

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I laid in bed listening to them fight I was torn from being excited about last night and worried about where her panties I wore the night before were. Then I heard the door slam and it became quiet. I was curious yet scared. I decided to get dressed and go downstairs. Eileen was at the table with the panties! But she saw me and hid them. She asked me what I knew about blackouts from drinking. When I said not much she left the room.

I decided I needed to stay away for a few hours when a friend called. He had just gotten an apartment in Howell and wanted to go to Freehold track. I told him I would be over in a while. I took the torn pantyhose from my room. They were destroyed so i figured i would throw out the evidence. away from home. I also took the nightie and put them in my trunk and left. I knew I had to throw out the pantyhose but didn't want to leave evidence. I got to my friend's place and off we went. At the track I got lucky and won a few races for about $300! The last race was a trifecta and I won! It was $2900 dollars!

I took my friend to lunch and we had a few drinks and then I decided to go home but first I stopped at a small shopping center. Since no one knew me I went right to the ladies section where I bought a few pairs of pantyhose, panties, and thigh highs! I also found a pair of 4 inch heels that fit me, a sexy nightie, and a slutty mini dress and bra. As I walked out I saw an adult bookstore and decided to check it out.

I hid most of my money in my car but still had $150 on me. This was my first time in one. The attendant was an older man. He asked for my ID. He then said the arcade took quarters only. I had no idea what he was talking about. As I walked around I found a section of books and magazines featuring nothing but trannys. This got me excited. I found one about how to apply makeup on a male. As I browsed a few guys were checking me out. I picked a few. My dick was hard. Then I saw some dildos and butt plugs. I found a dildo the same size as Denny, one larger, one smaller, and a medium butt plug. I also saw at the counter a tube of anal eaze. As I was paying for it all the man said if I spent $100 I got a free bottle of poppers. I had no idea what they were but if I bought a bottle I would be over $100 and get a second free so I did.

After paying the man said I might like the movie in booth 7. I decided to bring my stuff to my car and came back in. I got $10.00 worth of quarters and the guy laughed. He also handed me another bottle of poppers and said have fun. I went back to the arcade and saw it was booths with short 8mm movies playing. I went to booth 7 and it was a tranny movie!

I went into the booth and put in 4 quarters and on a little screen I saw a tranny, dressed slutty, sucking a bbc! The movie had already started so I didn't see what preceded it but I was jealous! The dick was a good 10 " long and thick. I started rubbing my cock through my pants when I saw a light. There was a glory hole on the side of me! I was curious and looked through it to see a guy jerking off. All of a sudden he turned and put his cock through the hole...

It was average, 6 inches. I froze. He pulled it back. He then leaned over and said suck it, putting it back through the hole. Scared but still drunk I did. In about 30 seconds he dumped his load down my throat, pulled back and left. I went back to my movie and put more quarters in as another guy entered the booth. He just stuck his cock through the hole. It was soft but getting hard and it was black! I started to lick it when he pulled back and said he was coming into my booth.

He walked, his dick sticking out of his pants. He was a big dude, 6'2", 225. He said he saw me looking at the sissy shit. Now suck my dick. As I did so he got hard. He was as big or bigger than Denny. All of a sudden he put a brown bottle by my nose and told me to sniff. I did as I was told. i realized it was poppers. All of a sudden I felt like an out of control whore, working his cock, forcing down my throat till I gagged. He then held my head and fucked my throat, cumming a huge load that choked me.

As he pulled out of my mouth I gently licked his cock clean. He said"faggot loves dick!" i just nodded yes. He asked me if I dressed. I told him I did. He said he was having a costume party with a few friends the next week. If I wanted to come meet him back at the store Friday night around 7pm dressed. He then left as did I.

I got home, brought in my packages and fell asleep. I awoke later that afternoon. With no one around I tried on my new clothing. Even without makeup I looked like a slutty bitch. I then decided to take an enema in case I got lucky with Denny again.

End of part 3