Birth of a Slut Pt. 05

Story Info
Made up and passed as a girl!
869 words
4.36
14.3k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to bed that night confused. I had gotten fucked but also licked my aunt's cunt clean. The next morning when I got up Denny had already gone to work. Eileen was sitting having coffee in her robe. She looked at me and smiled, "Have a good time last night? Now start explaining to me what is going on." I told her the story of me catching her sucking Denny off, my visit to the bookstore, Denny fucking my ass ass, the buying of clothing, and the party invite. She asked me if I enjoyed being ass fucked and swallowing cum. Then she asked if I enjoyed licking her. Now it was her turn to talk.

She had a boyfriend named Vinny. She was upset because he had a really large cock but once in her pussy he would cum an a few minutes and hated to eat pussy. She came home frustrated and enjoyed sucking cock while playing with herself. She asked me if I was gay. I told her no that I must be bi because I still liked girls. She asked me if I enjoyed eating her and I said yes. As we talked she said she had an idea. She had a friend who worked at the beauty parlor. She could get her to make me up for the party. I loved it. She then pushed back on her chair, opened her robe, and told me to eat her. I dropped to my knees and went to work. She came twice then told me to be home around 4.

I got home at 4 and she was there with her friend Sue. Now Sue was not as tall as Eileen but she still was about 5'7" but she was built like a brick shit house. Big tits and ass, great legs...she was hot. I noticed a half drunk bottle of vodka and an empty 6 pack. Eileen explained to me that Sue would do my hair and teach me makeup but when she did I was to be Sue's slave. I quickly agreed. They told me to get dressed and cleaned out. I went upstairs and did as told taking a few enemas and putting on my thigh highs, heels, slut dress, panties and bra.

I came back downstairs and they both agreed with some hair work and makeup I could pass, but first I had to do my first chore. Sue had me get on my knees and she took off her shorts and panties and told me to eat her. As I did so I snorted some poppers. As I was licking her she tried some as well. That set her off, telling me to eat her cunt, suck her clit as she grabbed my head and ground it into her. She rolled over and told me to lick her ass! I did as told when she rolled back over and had me suck. Her clit as she came. She squirted and I thought it was sweet tasting piss. Unlike Eileen who liked to be licked forever, once done Sue pushed me back. Eileen was rubbing her clit and had also cum...

Now I sat in a chair and Sue did her magic. She put some highlights in my hair and did my makeup. She plucked my eyebrows as well. When done I couldn't believe how much I looked as a girl. But then came the test. Denny came home and saw me, asked Eileen to introduce him to her cute friend! Of course Denny was drunk but I decided to play this up, serving him a drink and beer and bending in front of him so he could see my panties. He started to rub my ass when I said why don't we go to his room.

Once upstairs he started to kiss me, shoving his tongue down my throat as I rubbed his cock. He started to undress and I pushed him on the bed and started to suck his cock. He was begging me to let him fuck me! I told him I was having my period. He said he wanted my ass! He forced me on the bed, pushed my panties to the side, wet his cock with spit and tried to force it in. The pain was horrible but he was going to do it! I managed to snort some poppers and that helped, his cock slid in. He then snorted some too and started to fuck me savagely. He just slammed into me till he came.

This hurt. My ass felt on fire. As he pulled his cum covered cock out he told me to lick it clean. I did as I was told as he went to sleep. When I went downstairs and told them what happened they explained to me Denny was a rapist! I had some bleeding from my ass and Eileen used some Vaseline to sooth it. She then asked me if I was ready for my costume party next Friday. Sue volunteered to do my makeup again. I was now both scared and excited as well as sore. I ate both of them again then went to bed.

End part 5