Birth of a Slut Pt. 04

Story Info
Eileen catches Denny fucking me.
780 words
4.53
17.7k
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since no one was home I decided to be brave. Still dressed I practiced walking in my new heels and shaking my butt. I was drinking a beer and decided to try out the butt plug but first an enema. This time just soap and water. I took 3 and the last came out clean. I put some of the anal eeze in my ass then the plug. I placed it on a chair and sat on it. I wanted to go slow but slipped and it went right in! Wow it hurt! I tried to pull it out but that hurt too so I left it in. It was interesting walking like that. I drank another beer and then took one of the dildos and practiced sucking it.

I soon got bored so still drinking I started to jerkoff looking in a mirror and admiring myself. Then I decided to play with the butt plug. I pulled it out and no pain! I started fucking myself with it. I decided to use the dildo. That went in nice and easy and felt good. Next the dildo that was larger, around the size of Denny. Used lube but hurt. Then I remembered the poppers. I opened the bottle and sniffed them. I felt like a whore. I pushed and the dildo went right in. I fucked myself hard.

I was still drinking and had also drunk a few shots of vodka and did more poppers. I wanted to be fucked like the slut I was becoming. I took the large dildo. This one was 12 inches long and thick. I lubed it and sat on it as I inhaled the poppers. I felt pain but in it went to it's fake balls. That did it and I shot my load all over my hand. I licked it clean! I quick pulled out the dildo as it hurt.

I then went back to reading the magazines I brought and was sorry I didn't buy some makeup too. I put the butt plug back in and wiggled on it as I read. My dick was still hard. I kept drinking when I heard Denny downstairs. I quickly removed my clothing, put on sweatpants and a t-shirt and went downstairs. I left the plug in too. I was pretty buzzed but Denny was fall down drunk. I was drinking straight from a bottle of vodka and needed help to go to bed.

I helped him up the stairs and helped him strip down. Then he passed out. I couldn't help myself and took a quick suck on his cock. Then I went into my room and dressed. Pantyhose and nightie on I took out my butt plug. More of the analeeze, a few more shots of vodka, bottle of poppers and I was set!

Denny was out cold so I snorted some poppers and started to suck his cock. As I did so I was dreaming of him fucking me again. After 15 minutes or so he was only semi hard. I was licking his balls, his ass, back to his cock when he held my head. i started to tongue his cock, trying to excite him. He started to piss! I had to drink it! I kept swallowing. While the thought was disgusting the taste wasn't bad. He finally finished and as he did his cock got hard. Just like last time he rolled on top and forced his cock balls deep in my ass! Quick pain but felt good quickly!

I was doing the poppers and fucking back. He was muttering how tight I was and calling me Eileen. He must have been fucking me a good 20 minutes when I looked up and saw Eileen looking at me! I freaked but Denny kept fucking. Then I realized Eileen was naked from the waist down and rubbing her cunt. I saw her cum. At this point I came from Denny fucking me and my cock rubbing in my pantyhose. My ass contracted and I felt Denny cum deep in me. He then passed back out. I rolled him off me. His cock covered with his cum. I couldn't help myself and licked it clean.

Eileen was still rubbing her hairy cunt but was now on the floor. I crawled down and started to lick her. I could taste a pungent taste. It was cum! She had been fucked before she came home! She held my head down and ground her clit till she came again, moaning loud. She then pulled my head up and told me that I was a slut and we would talk in the morning!

End part 4