Birthday Adventure

Story Info
While visiting Nashville for my birthday we met a man.
3.9k words
4.35
20k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He eased deep and I inhaled sharply from the unfamiliar mix of pleasure mixed with pain. My face contorted and I exhaled slowly through pursed lips. He was so much bigger than my husband Kyle and that thought reminded me that my husband was right beside us on the second queen bed in the hotel room. I could feel his eyes on us, watching as Henry took me from behind, but I couldn't bring myself to look at him. We had never done anything like this before. We weren't swingers. We were just a normal married couple who were caught up in a moment and having a change of life experience with a man we had just met.

"You like this big black dick don't you Baby Girl?" Henry teased as he slapped my fat round ass hard. I was a curvy woman with wide hips, a plump butt and heavy breasts. The sharp sting of his hand took my mind off the pain for a moment as he continued to stretch my pussy wide.

"I love it," I groaned in a low, raspy tone. It was a lie though. I loved the experience but his cock was too big and it hurt a lot. The friction from his latex sheathed manhood was too much despite my copious natural lube and I felt like I was being ripped apart but getting picked up in a bar with my husband by my side had been a rush unlike anything I ever experienced. It was completely unexpected and totally out of character for us both. Kyle and I were both conservative by nature and while our sex life was far from vanilla it had always been monogamous in both theory and practice.

We were in Nashville celebrating my 50th birthday. Kyle had surprised me by making all of the plans and we'd spent the day drinking beer and listening to live country music before finishing the night with a few mixed drinks at our hotel bar after a wonderful dinner. That's where we met Henry. He was at least fifteen years my junior and very attractive with a boyish face and a dazzling smile. I was shocked when he started flirting with me, not just because he was young and hot but also because he was totally unfazed by my husband's presence. He almost seemed emboldened by it. Kyle looked to be enjoying the show regardless, and after last call we took the party back to Henry's 10th floor hotel room.

The sexual tension in the room had been palpable from the start. Henry, who was a genuinely funny man, helped settle my nerves with a few well timed off color jokes as Kyle raided the minibar and mixed us up some drinks. I felt drawn to Henry in a way that I had never dreamed and he stood close as we all clinked glasses and said a cheers to new friends.

My intense attraction for Henry was very new to me. I had always been happy with Kyle. I had never felt a need for another man in fantasy or reality and I had never before been attracted to a black man. I wasn't against the idea of interracial couplings. I had a dear friend who was married to one of the sweetest men I knew and she was white while he was black. But I, myself, had never been especially attracted to black men in general. That being said, Henry was hot. He had a chiseled physique and warm, bedroom eyes. He was confident without being cocky and when he slipped his arm around my tapered waist I felt butterflies in my belly and a surge of moisture flooded my middle aged sex.

I had glanced at Kyle at that moment and we both smiled. No words were said. None were needed and I turned slowly to face Henry as my husband placed his hand on my shoulder. His reassuring touch calmed me and Henry bent down to kiss me. Our lips met and my mind went into overdrive. It was the first time I had kissed a man besides my husband in more than 25 years and my heart began to race.

The next several minutes were a whirlwind. Henry and I kissed deeply and passionately. We pawed at each other like a pair of love struck teenagers and tugged at each others clothes until we were both half naked and utterly disheveled. Kyle had stripped too and he pressed his naked body against my back sandwiching me between them as Henry's magical tongue plunged into my mouth in a torrid, knee buckling kiss. I felt my husband lower my panties past my full hips and I followed his lead. My thumbs hooked into the waistband of Henry's boxers and his giant dick sprung free. He'd made a few insinuations about his size while we were flirting but I hadn't put much weight on them. Many men boast but few back it up. Henry did and as I reached for the massive shaft I gasped. It was huge and my fingers failed to circle its girth. I couldn't believe how big it was and I grabbed it with both hands, stroking it slowly as he continued to ravage my mouth with his insistent tongue.

A few moments later I was on my knees between them. It felt surreal. The smell of sex hung in the air and I breathed deep drawing it into my lungs. My mind was reeling and my body was humming. I felt like a different person. I was no longer a wife and a devoted mother of two adult children. I was a wanton whore and I leaned forward, kissing the tip of Henry's big black dick. It was long, thick and as black as night with a pink circumcised tip that glistened with a fine sheen of precum. I was simultaneously thrilled and terrified but I had to taste him.

I looked up into his warm eyes and smiled sincerely before I ran my tongue up the length of his prodigious shaft tasting his essence. The flavor and smell of his chocolate flesh was decidedly different than that of my husband's and my body reacted to it in a visceral way. My mouth watered. My nipples hardened and my juices soaked my ravenous pussy.

I wrapped my lips around the fat head of his big, delicious cock and sucked hard, drawing his juices from it like nectar through a straw. I stroked his shaft and worshipped his glans like a subservient whore. My head bobbed and I choked and gagged each time he filled my throat. I'd never been a particularly enthusiastic dick sucker but with Henry I felt different. I didn't know if it was his size, his taste or just the fact that his was the first cock I had sucked besides Kyle's since college but I couldn't get enough. Low, involuntary moans rose from my chest and slipped from my taut lips. I began to play with my needy pussy with one hand as I devoured as much of his cock as I could. Tears streamed down my cheeks and saliva dripped from my chin. My legs began to quiver and quake as a climax built from my knowing fingers. I was close but with so much of my focus on his big beautiful dick I couldn't get over the hump.

Henry helped me to my feet and guided me onto the bed. I saw Kyle laying back with his dick in his hand and his eyes riveted on my flushed, naked body. Henry laid me back and settled between my thick thighs as I crossed my arms to hide my chubby belly.

"Don't do that Baby Girl," he said in a deep sex voice. He brushed my arms away from my body and then lowered his full lips to my swollen labia. His first lick was light, like a butterfly kiss, and I shuddered wantonly. He pushed two fingers inside me, curling them up against my g spot as he continued to lick lightly around my hooded clit. He coaxed it from its sheath and I gasped. He licked it directly and I moaned. I cradled his head with my hands and my body began to tremble.

"Right there," I hissed as my back arched upward and my legs began to shake. The two pronged attack on my ravenous sex made me climax as hard as I'd ever done before and he didn't stop until the last wave of blissful pleasure had washed over me.

My voluptuous breast heaved and my eyes were half closed as he pulled his face from my happy cunt. His face glimmered from a heavy coating of my juices and he slid over me until we were face to face. His cock brushed against the mouth of my hungry hole and I whimpered like an excited puppy. He kissed me hard, letting me taste my juices on his lips and pushed his hips forward until the head of his rock hard manhood parted my engorged labia.

I wanted him badly but my voice of reason spoke first. "Do you have a condom?" I asked sheepishly and he nodded. We kissed again and then he rolled off my needy body to grab protection.

Henry rolled a magnum condom over his pulsating shaft and then flipped me onto my belly. He lifted my fat dimpled ass into the air and eased his cock inside my tight, married pussy. Sharp jolts of pain shot through me and my jaw clenched. He went slow and I was soaking wet but still it hurt. It hurt a lot and I wanted it to end. It wasn't fun and the pain outweighed the pleasure by a long shot. Each time he pushed deep I groaned in agony and when he hit bottom I winced in pain. I wanted to like it but I didn't.

He grabbed my full hips and began to thrust harder and faster. The pain dissipated for a moment but then it returned and I gritted my teeth hoping he would cum soon. I heard the snap of latex and then the pain was gone. The friction was perfect and my body began to rock back into him. My ass slapped against his pelvis and I began to moan wildly. My eyes closed and my climax built.

"Do you love Daddy's black dick?" Henry teased as he pummeled my cervix.

"I love it Daddy," I gasped honestly. No longer did I feel pain from the stretch or when he hit bottom. Everything felt good and my toes curled as I started to cum. My entire body tensed and a warm euphoria washed over me as my juices squirted from my spasmodic cunt. I'd never squirted before. I'd never believed I could but I soaked him and the bed as intense waves of pleasure washed over me repeatedly until I slumped forward with exhaustion.

"Roll over Baby Girl," Henry said with a smile. "Daddy wants to see your beautiful face when I cum."

"Yes Daddy," I grinned. I'd never understood the whole "Daddy" thing but it suddenly seemed crystal clear and I rolled onto my back with my thick, meaty thighs spread wide.

His unprotected black cock sank balls deep inside of my frothy hole and I moaned in ecstasy. He was a perfect fit and I grabbed at his fine, round ass. My nails dug into his brown flesh and I looked up at him with a sultry gaze. A smile spread across my lips as a myriad of naughty thoughts danced in my head.

"Fuck me Daddy," I pleaded.

Henry kissed me hard as his hips began to thrust. His body slammed against mine and my eyes rolled back as the warm euphoria returned. I coaxed him harder and faster. He pounded my cervix and I bucked my hips to meet his beautiful cock. I felt shockingly close to this gorgeous man I had just met and our tongues danced the lambada inside the warm enclave of our joined lips.

"Fuck that's some good pussy Baby Girl," he praised.

"Thank you Daddy," I panted.

"Who's pussy is that Baby Girl?" He grunted. His thrusts were becoming wild and erratic and I knew he was close.

"It's your pussy Daddy," I moaned. I knew Kyle was watching but I couldn't stop myself. At that moment I was Henry's Baby Girl and Henry was my Daddy. He owned me. He owned my pussy. I belonged solely to him. It was a wonderfully freeing feeling.

"I'm close Baby Girl," Henry warned and I knew what I wanted. I looked up at him with a wicked smile and raked my nails down his back.

"Cum for me Daddy," I begged. "I need it, please." I wasn't worried about getting pregnant. I was 50 and beginning to go through the change and I wanted to feel him erupt inside of me.

"Here it is Baby Girl," Henry grunted. His big black dick grew bigger and harder inside me as his potent seed surged through his shaft. His warm cum splashed against my cervix and painted my insides with hot cum as he mashed his lips against mine and kissed me like he owned me.

Henry collapsed on top of me and we continued to kiss as his still hard cock lay silent in my soiled depths. I tensed the muscles inside of me, squeezing his spent cock, hoping to keep him hard for another round.

"That was amazing Daddy," I whispered for his ears only. "The best I've ever had. Can you go again?"

"You keep working that magic pussy Baby Girl and I will give you anything you want."

I continued to kiss him long, slow and wet as I performed kegels to keep him hard. I felt unnaturally close to him despite our barely knowing each other and I leaned close, kissing his neck. I could taste sweat on his flesh and the smell of his body made me swoon.

"I want you to make love to me Daddy," I whispered softly so only he could hear me. "You already fucked me and made my body yours. If you make love to me my mind will follow."

I kissed his soft lips and slipped my tongue inside his mouth. My arms moved around his broad shoulders and I held him tight as I moaned quietly.

His hips moved slowly and my cheeks warmed as the size of his manhood forced the air from my saturated pussy making a loud queef. He pushed deep and I sighed. His cock was perfect. It had felt prohibitively large at first but in short order my body had adjusted to his needs.

My hips moved gently, meeting his fluid thrusts and I looked into his golden brown eyes with pure adoration.

"Just like that Daddy," I cooed as our bodies moved together as one. I could still feel Kyle watching us but his presence was just a distant concern in the recesses of my mind. All that mattered was Henry. We were joined at the waist and emotionally connected in a way that defied logic.

Our hips gyrated and his big beautiful cock glided effortlessly into my depths. It massaged my g spot with each fluid thrust and it caressed my cervix when he touched bottom. My heart was filled with emotion. My body ached with passion and unbridled desire. I didn't want it to end. His pace quickened and my breathing became deep and steady as another orgasm approached.

"I'm gonna cum Daddy," I squealed. My nails dug into his back and I cried out I ecstasy. I had rarely climaxed during intercourse with my husband but Henry had already made me cum twice that way and once with his mouth.

I kissed him again and sucked gently on his tongue. My lips trailed soft kisses on his face and back to his salty neck.

"If you keep this up I'm going to fall hard," I whispered and Henry smiled knowingly. He nodded and continued to make love to me with long, sensuous strokes.

My eyes closed and I moaned loudly. I felt another orgasm building quickly and I surrendered to its ferocity. My back arched, forcing my ass off the bed and I groaned deep and loud. The room seemed to spin slowly and I opened my eyes. A loving smile danced on my lips and my chest swelled with emotion.

"My turn Daddy," I grinned as I guided my sexy lover onto his back. I kissed him deeply and threw my leg across him, straddling his trim waist. My smile widened and I reached between us, guiding his cock to my still unsated pussy. My hips rocked back and he slid back into me with a squishy wet slurp.

"Fuck that's good," I sighed. I rocked fore and aft, savoring every perfect inch of Henry's cock. My pace increased and his breathing grew deeper. We had been going at it for over an hour including round one and I still wasn't truly ready to stop but I wanted to feel him cum again. I wanted to look at his handsome face again as he erupted inside me. I needed that.

"Cum for me Daddy," I grinned. He was such a beautiful man and I bent down to kiss his full, soft lips.

"I'm close Baby Girl," he warned and I nodded.

"I know Daddy. I want it. Please cum for me," I panted. My body rocked hard, slamming my weight onto his pelvis with each urgent thrust. His hips moved in unison with me and he lifted his firm ass off the bed, forcing his cock deeper.

"Oh fuck," I gasped as he touched bottom. My eyes rolled back and my body started to shake. It was hard to stay I rhythm and our bodies mashed together erratically as we both gasped for air. I felt my stomach tense and my eyes closed with an intensely erotic euphoric sensation unlike anything I had felt.

"Fuck Daddy, oh God, oh fuck, yes, right there, right there," I cried out as he thrust up and into me. My legs were shaking and I gazed longingly into his beautiful eyes as I came hard. My pussy clenched tight, milking his cock and Henry grunted deep and low. He sounded like a wild animal and a shiver ran down my spine as he emptied his balls inside of me.

I slumped forward and rolled to the side, to weak to move. My hair was damp with sweat and I felt his cum drain from my soiled pussy. It flowed like a river from my gaping sex down the crack of my fat, dimpled ass and onto the bed leaving an enormous wet spot as I tried to regain my faculties. I felt dazed and drunk. My mind was reeling and a flood of emotions washed over me.

"Oh my God," I sighed happily.

"What," Henry teased as he rolled onto his side and smiled knowingly at me.

"You felt it too right?" I asked. "That was amazing. It was more than just sex. That was incredible. I've never felt anything like that."

"Ahem," Kyle cleared his throat from the other bed and my cheeks warmed. I had forgotten Kyle. I'd been lost in the moment and completely focused on Henry.

"Sorry Baby," I said meekly. I grinned sheepishly as my husband who was still naked on the bed beside us with an obvious erection.

"It's okay Babe," Kyle laughed uneasily. "You're right. It was amazing. Even I could see it. The connection you two had was wild."

"Have," I corrected as I rolled onto my side to face Henry. I loved my husband but I felt something very real for Henry and I couldn't deny it.

Henry slipped his strong arm around me and pulled me close. The smell of his body and the warmth of his skin against mine made me shudder and I nuzzled close.

"Can we stay the night?" I asked quietly and Henry nodded.

Kyle sighed and climbed under the covers of his bed while Henry and I cuddled on ours. I felt bad shutting Kyle out but he could have me when Henry was done and I knew he wasn't done yet.

It was late and we were all exhausted. I could hear Kyle snoring beside us as I nuzzled against Henry under the covers. The lights were off and I drifted into a peaceful slumber beside him. I awoke several hours later and listened to them both sleep. My hand moved slowly over Henry's strong body and I tenderly kissed his shoulder. My hand moved over his firm pecs and down his flat stomach. My pulse quickened and I cupped his big, heavy balls. I felt my pussy grow moist and the fire inside of me began to rage anew.

"You need more Baby Girl?" Henry asked in the darkness.

"Yes Daddy," I giggled. I liked the dynamic between us. I liked calling him Daddy and I loved when he called me Baby Girl.

"Let me wake you up properly," I whispered. I planted butterfly kisses down his body, pausing at his nipples. He seemed to like it and I began to suck, kiss, lick and nibble on them as he moaned quietly. For five or ten minutes I lavished attention on his nipples and only then did I move between his legs. His cock smelled like pussy mixed with cum and a low growl rose from my chest. He was still only semi erect and I took his dry, crusty, flaccid dick into my mouth. It tasted delicious and I sucked gently on him making it grow big and strong. For twenty minutes or more I licked, kissed, sucked and stroked Henry's magnificent cock. I stretched my lips around it and my head bobbed in the darkness. My jaw ached and my pussy was dripping wet when Henry positioned me on all fours and entered me from behind. He still fit my pussy perfectly and I rocked back and forth to meet his long, firm strokes. He fucked me like that for several minutes before pushing me down on the bed and straddling my legs. He re-entered me like that and I moaned into the pillow. It was a position I'd never tried before, likely because Jeremy wasn't long enough to pull it off, and each thrust hit my g spot. My orgasm came fast and hard and I gritted my teeth to stay quiet so my husband didn't wake up to my cries of ecstasy. When I finished cumming Henry stayed inside and rolled onto his side. I loved being his little spoon and his strong hands squeezed and caressed my tits as he kissed the nape of my neck. Several minutes passed before he rolled me onto my back and entered me in the missionary position. I could see his handsome face bathed in moonlight and that was my favorite.

12