All Comments on 'Birthday Adventure'

by LauraCurious43

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Amiable69Amiable69over 2 years ago

Great story. Very well written. Well done! Amy x

Stephan_RayStephan_Rayover 2 years ago

I'm looking forward to your continuing meetings with Henry.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

I love this - thought it was hot, AF!

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffover 2 years ago

Great character development.

I want to hear about more meeting with Henry!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You keep hitting the perfect notes in your stories. BRAVO, and I will finish them all. Your personal experiences seem to drive each. Some I must say have been lucky enough to visit them for real. JEF (a fellow writer but not on this site)

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

So hot hot hot! Sounds like you know what your talking about. Still married to Kyle? How many black babies have you had? So hot. Didn't pledge undying love while Kyle slept? 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

And then Kyle shot her in the head. The end.

MarthaMcKinleyMarthaMcKinley8 months ago

I really loved the story until I got to the end. I don’t know if I agree with the assessment that it shows character development. It certainly didn’t have any crisis point where the characters grew or learned or changed unless you call sleeping with somebody new after several decades, a change. And I know that intense falling in love feeling can be all-consuming but you’re 50, you have a husband and children, and your husband’s character was not developed nor his response even explored. So the story had great sexual scenarios but it was not “erotica for English majors” IMHO.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy4 months ago

It was pure 5 until the last paragraph

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous