Birthday Bashing

Story Info
The family cums together on Marie’s Birthday.
5k words
4.26
53.1k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily stretched after a long and wild night of fucking. Simeon lay on top of her, his soft hairless prick nestled in her pussy as he slept, gently breathing as he lay on her large melons.

She kissed the top of his head and gently laid him to the side, walking into the bathroom to take a piss. She smiled as she entered, seeing her mother pressed against the shower glass, Kyle fucking her from behind while groping her flailing breasts.

"Yes Kyle!" Victoria shouted, "oh god! GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!"

"Fuck Vic," Kyle groaned as he held onto her hips, "I'm about to cum..."

"Ooooh yeah..." she nodded, "put another baby in me Kyle. Paint my insides with all that thick white cum!"

He threw his head back and howled, filling Victoria's cunt with his morning load, the two panting as they recovered from their dual orgasms.

"Now, now," Emily said as she sat on the toilet, spreading her legs and watching the mix of cum and piss shoot into the toilet, "how'd this come about?"

"I was hoping to get some of that tasty piss from your husband here but he found me first and shoved his dick inside me. I would've screamed for help but he overpowered me."

Emily laughed. "If you were raped by three men, you'd probably offer to suck one's cock while his friends fuck your ass and pussy."

"Of course I would," Victoria spat, "why should he go limp just because the other holes are occupied?"

She walked out and Emily heard as she awoke Simeon and soon she was getting fucked again. Emily shook her head and laughed, kissing Kyle as he stepped out of the shower.

"So how did your night go?" Kyle asked, giving a squeeze to her juicy ass.

"Perfect," she then replied, "my client was very well-hung."

Kyle smiled. "Mine was excellent too. She was naked when I arrived and rode the shit out of me. Plump 34G melons, practically spilling into my mouth."

The week before, the family had run a contest called, FuckYourFantasy! In it, fans could enter a drawing to fuck a member of the family. All went out the night before and gave their winners the fucking of a lifetime.

"Well, we got nothing but good reviews," Emily then said, "and Alexandra says that our new movie is selling like crazy."

"That could be due to the full length posters you and the girls did," Kyle replied with a smile.

Indeed, a life size poster of Emily plunging a long dildo up her pussy while sucking her own tits had made the the premiere viewing subjects mess their pants without so much as undoing their zipper.

Emily moved her hand to his swollen stovepipe. "I saw you loved it too..."

"True," he said, throwing his towel into the hamper, "but I've got the real thing..."

Emily blushed, seeing the raw sex-hungry look in his eyes but she kissed him fervently before he chased her down to breakfast.

******

In the kitchen, Marie was happily stirring eggs while Roxie was being molested by Wendall and Ronnie. And she was loving every minute of it. Kyle walked up behind his mother and kissed her neck, moving to rub her pussy.

"Mmmm..." she said, loving his touch and standing on her toes to kiss him, "morning honey."

"Good morning mother," he said, "I'm going to wreck that ass after breakfast," he said, giving it a smack.

Marie laughed. "Don't think I won't hold you to that..."

Kyle laughed. "Happy birthday."

Marie giggled, reaching out to fondle his cock. "And it this my birthday present?"

"It certainly is..." he replied, moaning at her touch.

She smiled and kissed him before turning off the bacon.

"Is everything set up Mom?" Kyle asked.

She nodded. "J.T and Tariq are bringing the meat, Jessica and June are getting the side dishes and Selena and Kristi are out getting the decorations. Everything will be perfect."

He smiled and stretched, his fat dick springing up.

"What do you say I hand the eggs over to Natasha and I give my favorite sausage some loving before we eat?"

"I'd say I'd be stupid to turn it down," Kyle responded, Marie laughing and taking him upstairs.

******

After breakfast, Kyle sat on the couch, Selena's sister Kristi giving him as professional blowjob. At the same time, her huge 36F tits slapping against his knees as she deepthroated his prick and played with his balls.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned loudly, "Where do you all this sexy gene from?"

He turned to Selena and Melanie, watching and laughing as Nadia was on the other end of the room, on all fours getting fucked by anyone willing. Seeing it, Kyle then fired thigh rapid ropes of cum all over Kristi, coating her face and tits in his cum.

Her sister and mother wasted no time licking her clean and Melanie then set to sucking Kyle off again as Selena began to kiss him. Kristi began to ride Tariq, screaming as he rammed his dick inside of her as fast as he could.

Stephanie meanwhile was fucking Ronnie as his little but rock hard cock was buried inside of her as he filled his mouth with her humongous tits. Selena then got in a doggy position and moaned as Kyle slid his cock into her ass, sucking Melanie's tits while she fingered her asshole, all three moaning in their triangle of sex.

Selena let out a loud scream as she came onto Kyle's cock, his hanging balls slapping against the insides of her legs. Little Charlie meanwhile was in heaven, Savannah slobbering on his dick while Cassidy sucked his balls, struggling to get his entire scrotum into her mouth, much like their father.

"Oh shit Mom..." Little Charlie groaned, "fuck that feels good..."

She smiled and sucked her little boy faster. Wendall, meanwhile was driving his dick rapidly in and out of Marie's pussy, her lubed mature pussy still as wonderful as a woman in her twenties. He groaned and came, his white spunk dripping from her cunt.

After filling Selena's ass with cum and gushing another load down Cassidy's throat, Kyle went into the kitchen to find Marie checking the cake in the face oven, her juicy and full ass in full view.

Hearing him jacking off, Marie stood and smiled at him, watching his hand rhythmically and rapidly beating his meat. She looked at the cake and back to his dick.

"You know honey," she said, "the cake would taste great with some extra thick icing."

Kyle grinned and began to jack off faster but Marie held his hand. "Let me do that for you baby."

She grabbed his cock and pulled him over to the stove and got onto her knees. Kyle moaned as she took his huge dick in her soft hands and began to stroke it wonderfully, rubbing her thumb over his sensitive piss slit.

"You want to fuck Mommy's big titties baby?" Marie asked, rubbing and pulling her hard nipples.

"Oh hell yeah!" Kyle exclaimed, Marie watching as his prick throbbed. She wrapped her hand around it and felt it expand even more. Kyle grabbed her massive breasts and fondled them, feeling the warm tanks fill his hands.

He shoved his dick into the canyon of flesh and began to thrust, Marie giving licks to his swollen cockhead. She squeezed her tits so tight Kyle nearly came then. He paced himself however and gave the juicy orbs a thorough fucking.

"Oh Mom! Tighten those tits even more, you hot bitch!"

Marie's pussy got wet at these words and she did so, Kyle groaning in pleasure. "Yeah Kyle. You love Mommy's big soft breasts around your horsecock you sick pervert?"

He nodded, thrusting faster. The pleasure shooting through his cock was beyond words as he fucked the mammoth tits as hard as he could. Marie jiggled them, adding to his ecstasy.

"Fuck yeah Mom. Keep that shit up!" Kyle groaned.

His balls tightened and Marie could see from the expression of his face that he was close. She went faster and Kyle's head flew back. "OH FUCK!! I'm gonna CUM!!!"

Marie grabbed the mixing bowl from the counter and watched as his thick baby batter fired in. Marie stood behind him, holding his dick downward and stroking it as the thick gunk filled the bowl and miraculously failed to tip it over.

As his ejaculation waned, Kyle caught his breath as Marie added eggs, milk and sugar to his sperm and mixed it thoroughly, her huge breasts jiggling as she did so. The mixture soon thickened and Marie took a small taste, her eyes lighting up.

"You just have to try some honey!" she said, holding out a spoon. Kyle shrugged and tried it, finding it tasted similar to honey. The two kissed tenderly, Marie savoring the flavor of her son's tasty cum. As their kiss ended, they remained locked together as they sucked each other's lips.

At the same moment, Vanessa and Joseph walked in with their kids.

"We haven't missed all the fucking, have we?" Vanessa asked and Kyle laughed, shaking his head.

"You all are just in time," Marie said, hugging her children and grandchildren before going to spread the icing on the cake.

"Your cock certainly is looking good Uncle Kyle," Amy said, pulling off her short black skirt and rock t-shirt.

"I'll say," Joseph replied, pulling his pants and stroking his own hard prick though it paled in comparison to his brother's cock.

Joseph got to his knees and began to suck, Kyle moaning as his little brother slobbered on his thick cock. Amy got down as well and proceeded to suck Kyle's balls while stroking her father's penis. Marie watched with excitement as one of her sons sucked off the other.

The door opened again and in walked Jessica and J.T, both holding large aluminum trays which they set down to watch the action.

"Good heavens J.T!" Vanessa exclaimed as she squeezed the hard bulge in his pants, "you'd better get those off before you hurt something."

"I should say the same about those tits of yours," he replied with a hungry smile before kissing her, lowering his pants to let his precum dripping cock bounce out, his white baby batter coating her black dress.

"Well, I suppose I might as well get out of mine as well." She undressed, letting J.T suck her tits as he fingered her moist pussy. The whole kitchen was filled with moans and sounds of sucking and fucking.

It only broke apart when the timer dinged and Marie removed the beautiful cake from the oven. The smell alone made everyone's mouth water. Everyone except Joseph that is, his mouth was too full of his brother's cum.

He and Amy then kissed, swishing the salty dick juice around their mouths like fine wine. Joseph stood and Kyle stroked his cock until he came onto his daughter's juicy ass. Seeing the tender young asshole lubed with her father's cum, J.T wasted no time in shoving his dick into Amy's butt, both of them moaning in great pleasure.

Their fucking got harder as his hands squeezed her budding breasts. Everyone stood back and watched, hands pumping hard cocks and fingers plunging into wet cunts.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Amy screamed as J.T fucked her with all his might, "Harder!!"

"Your daughter is quite the slut," Jessica whispered to Vanessa.

Vanessa nodded. "I'm so proud of her. She's taking cocks all day and all night sometimes. I can't wait to see her knocked up."

Once J.T had cum inside Amy's ass, the males all covered her in cum and piss, Amy swallowing as much as she could. It was then that Emily walked in and saw the sordid actions occurring in the kitchen.

"Sorry to bother you all," she said, "but we're ready in here."

"I'm sorry honey," Kyle said, kissing her softly, tasting the flavor of cum on her lips, "though I see you weren't going without having fun yourself."

She laughed and pushed him away, giving a dirty kiss to her sister-in-law, Vanessa and Emily playing with each other's large breasts. Marie grinned as she saw Kyle's cock go hard again and she stroked it, getting wet in anticipation of his fat dick pounding her insides.

As Tariq grilled the food on the grill, the rest of the house got down to business. Denise rode Kyle's cock while Joseph fucked her tiny little pussy. Vanessa's twin sons, Logan and Jeffrey had Cassidy in between them and were roughly fucking her in all positions until they each burst massive nuts in all of her overstuffed holes.

Simeon moaned as Vanessa's youngest child, Chloe sucked him off, Elliot fucking his slutty cousin/niece's ass with all the energy in his small body. Jeffrey was fascinated by Melanie, moaning as her experienced hand glided along his throbbing dick, bringing him to the fringes of a mighty climax before it settled back down, all the while being hypnotized by her gigantic natural breasts.

"Does that feel good stud?" she whispered in his ear.

He then nodded, unable to speak as she pressed her lips to his, continuing to stroke his cock while fingering his boyish asshole. In front of them, Stephanie was on all fours, getting her ass rammed by Logan. Her screams however were muffled by her mouth being filled by Candace's husband Derrick's cock, his balls slamming into her chin.

Kyle meanwhile was fucking Candace, her huge breasts bouncing with each deep thrust her little brother made, his hands gripping her milky udders tightly. Derrick soon could hold no longer and came in Stephanie's mouth, Kyle cumming soon after and Candace collapsed, feeling the hot jizz bubbling in her ass.

Victoria was getting her fill as well. Her legs were spread as Candace's horny and barely legal son Jonathan fucked her hard, his muscular frame over her as he gave her deep and powerful thrusts, Victoria screaming for more.

But the fun, as everyone well knew, was only just beginning.

******

Marie's youngest daughter Gabby could clearly hear the sounds of moans, grunts and pounds of hard fucking as she walked to the door of the mansion with her new boyfriend, Kendrick. Kendrick Baines was also a law major, and, unlike Gabby, was a stellar student.

But this mattered little. Gabby was certain that he had major dick skills but had failed to get him to give her any due to some stupid religious conviction, let alone submit to one of her hereditarily perfect blowjobs. Hence, she reasoned that her mother's birthday was the best opportunity to get him to reveal his rough side due to that every birthday in the family was marked with hardcore sweaty and nonstop orgies. Gabby's pussy got wet as she could practically smell the sex from her car.

"What if they don't like me?" Kendrick said nervously as they walked up to the large wooden door.

"Don't worry," Gabby said with a wave of her hand, "they'll love you just as I do."

She gave him a reassuring kiss and rang the bell. A loud howl sounded from the house, animal or human. To Gabby it didn't really matter though Kendrick looked concerned.

The door opened and Candace opened the door, Kendrick's mouth dropping open as he saw her fully naked body, her pussy and ass flooded with cum from numerous male partners.

"Kendrick, this is my sister Candace."

Kendrick struggled to say hello but he was awestruck by Candace's beauty and proud nudity. Candace's mouth turned upward into a seductive smile. Kendrick however, tried to maintain his focus on Gabby, who was just as beautiful as her older sister but who was even incredibly stacked.

"You never were much for talkative ones were you sis?"

Gabby laughed and pushed her back, her hand giving a squeeze to Candace's breast. "Where's Mom?"

Candace grinned in a way that made Kendrick's heart flutter. "Where do you think?"

Gabby laughed again and stepped into the living room. If seeing Candace naked had took his breath away, what Kendrick saw next seemed to make his entire body shut down.

Before him were a host of people, nearly all of the, bearing the same familial resemblance bore by Gabby. All of them engaged in gross sexual acts. One little girl, no older that Kendrick's 18-year-old sister back in Atlanta had her cunt over the mouth of an older woman who was eating her out.

Kendrick didn't know whether to feel disgusted or aroused, though his pituitary gland had obviously chosen the latter. The woman to whom Gabby referred to as her mother was on her knees, a barely legal boy's dick in her mouth while another slightly older male was ramming his cock into her ass while fondling her huge breasts.

As she stood up, he saw that huge didn't even begin to describe them. Her breasts were absolutely gigantic, at least 30 pounds each! As she walked over though, he couldn't believe she was Gabby's mother as it seemed impossible they could be more than 5 years apart.

Her skin was flawless, unlike his own mother, breasts and ass sagging and her face beginning to wrinkle. Marie on the other hand looked perfect. She looked as if she should've been on a country club, as she was very posh and elegant.

"How wonderful to see you Gabby," Marie said, "I didn't know you'd make it. And who's this?"

"This is Kendrick," Gabby said giddily, "we're in the same class."

"Nice to meet you," Marie said, giving him a long handshake as Kendrick tried desperately to avoid looking at the massive bouncing hooters on Marie.

"Happy birthday Ms. Anderson," he said, his hand sweaty in nervousness.

He looked around, seeing everyone staring at him. All the males were well hung, no matter their age. All the females were likewise well endowed. He suddenly felt very embarrassed, all of the others shamelessly naked as they practically surrounded him.

"We're more than happy to have you join us today Kendrick," Marie said, openly grabbing his bulge, making him let out a sudden gasp. He gave a nervous glance at Gabby and was shocked she had already stripped, her beautiful tits free before his eyes for the first time.

"You have a very... impressive family Gabby," he said, unable to think of a better word.

She smiled at him and the family resumed, Marie returning to sucking off the young small boy as the muscular man Gabby had revealed as her brother continued to fuck a teen girl in her ass.

Just what have I gotten myself into, Kendrick wondered to himself.

******

After a delicious meal of barbecue and various side items, the family was was right back at it. Marie moaned loudly as Victoria gave her a nice anal pulverizing with one of her biggest strapons. As Kendrick stood in the kitchen, he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see a large burly black man standing before him.

"Clothes please." he said in a gruff voice, his expression hidden behind his dark shades.

"You mean... my...?" Kendrick wheezed to which the guard gave a slow nod.

"You must be kidding," Kendrick protested.

"House rules," he replied, "hand them over or I'll be forced to escort you from the property."

Kendrick groaned and slowly complied, stripping to his boxers as he handed his clothes to the man.

"Those too," the guard said.

"But I- -"

The guard straightened and Kendrick gulped, quickly removing his boxers as well. The guard nodded and left, stating he could retrieve his clothing at his departure. Hearing the loud moans from the family room, he entered, met with an even more shocking sight.

Gabby was on the coffee table, her nephew Ethan underneath her and sucking her tits while she rode his cock, another man fucking her from behind while Kyle was fucking her throat roughly, holding her head to his crotch.

"That's it bitch," Kyle grunted as Kendrick watched in horror, "suck that cock!"

He began to fuck her face faster, groaning as she pulled him out and let his white spunk gush out over her breasts, rubbing the cream in like it was lotion.

Kendrick watched in more horror as he found himself jacking off to the filthy scene. Yet, he couldn't stop as he watched his girlfriend get fucked by various men, and even women for several hours. He moaned as he felt another hand wrap around his dick, soft and gentle, rubbing the skin, though seeming to slack off when they reached his circumcised head.

He turned to see Candace there, holding a freshly open beer. She took a long sip and then licked the precum she had collected from him off of her thumb.

"Like what you see huh?" she asked after a long silence.

12