Birthday Bashing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shrugged, unsure of how he felt. Or what this made him.

She looked down and watched his dick throb. This was a common action that simply couldn't be fought. The Anderson women naturally released high amounts of pheromones that kept men horny. She took the cool bottle and traced it along his length, Kendrick giving a soft yet satisfied moan.

She removed it and whispered, "If you don't want this life so be it. But if you accept now it's for life. Because if you dare hurt my sister or threaten our way of life, I'll kill you."

Kendrick laughed softly, thinking it was a joke but Candace's expression remained unchanged as she drained the bottle and slammed it onto the counter, walking over to grab Jonathan by his cock and beginning to ride him hard.

Victoria watched as Kendrick stood unsurely by the door, watching the hard fucking around him. His eyes switched from Gabby to Marie and back again, both of them embroiled in savage fucking. She decided to give the boy a good show.

Victoria then watched as Grayson filled Ellie's mouth with his cum and he turned to see his mother staring at him, her hand meaningfully stroking her lubed rubber cock. Knowing immediately her desire, he braced himself on the arm of the couch and spread his ass for her.

Loving the sight of his cute rosebud open for her, she got to her knees and began to give him a good rimming, watching as he stroked his cock at the same time.

"Oh Mom..." he panted, "I love you licking my ass."

Kendrick couldn't help but jerk off as well, trembling with excitement as he watched the taboo oral ministrations continue as Victoria played with his pornstar quality nut sack.

To give some energy back into the exhausted fuckers, Emily switched on a high-grade porno. The video featured all sorts of fucking depravity. Before long, everyone was back at it, fucking with seemingly more power than before. Victoria buried her tongue deep into Grayson's asshole and he cried out, his cock erupting in a long rope of cum. His stroking quickened and more creamy sperm fired out for several minutes before he finally ran dry.

Cassidy was then slowly riding her father's cock, rubbing and pulling her tits as she gave the family quite a show to watch as their own powerful orgy continued. Kendrick saw the bodyguard who had taken his clothing off as well and had Selena facedown and was madly fucking her ass.

Kendrick was quite amazed how long everyone lasted. As Kyle had often explained however, one is more inclined to do anything for their family as opposed to those outside of it. Thus, the love between family members allows for more satisfying and more fulfilling sex that those outside that natural bond.

Marie screamed as Derrick fucked her deep, gripping her hair tightly as he fucked her more and more. His ass was clenched tight as he was buried in her pussy, slapping her ass with each thrust.

Little Charlie came over to Kyle and Cassidy and climbed up onto the back of the couch, aiming his cock for his sister. He waited for the right moment until Cassidy opened her mouth to scream in pleasure before he shoved his dick down her throat, muffling the loud cry.

She then began to suck, her little brother groaning in ecstasy as she jiggled his heavy nuts. She slobbered onto her brother's dick and Kendrick watched his eyes sparkle as she did so, hearing the boy cry out again and cut at the same time as his sister and Kyle, all over screaming as they reached climax.

Kendrick closed his eyes and was about to cum as well when Gabby walked up beside him.

"What a day huh?" she asked excitedly.

"Yeah..." he said softly, surprised to find he was still hard, "I am pretty tired."

"Well, hopefully one part of you can still be put to good use."

Without warning, she took firm hold of his cock and gave it a squeeze, Kendrick moaning in pleasure as she began to jerk him off. "Doesn't that feel good honey? Didn't you like today?"

He nodded, panting quickly. His eyes closed and Gabby continued to stroke him, kissing down his chest. The feeling stopped momentarily but quickly began again, Gabby's touch seeming to get even better.

Unable to resist, he raised his hands and felt up her breasts. They felt even larger than they looked. He was in such heaven though, he couldn't bring himself to look, opting instead to allow the soft pillows to squish between his fingers.

However, as he continued, he realized these breasts were much larger than those of Gabby. He didn't open his eyes just yet however until he felt his dick being angled downward, sliding into a warm sheath.

His eyes popped open to find himself staring right at Marie. His first reaction was to get away but he couldn't. His legs seemed to be made of jelly, Marie pushing him onto the table and beginning to bounce on his cock as her heavy breasts brushed against his chest.

"Oh yes..." Marie moaned, taking advantage of the poor frightened boy, "This is great..."

Gabby stood to the side, smiling as she watched. Kendrick looked back as her wide eyed as Marie bounced on top of him. "Enjoying that mature cunt honey-bear?" Gabby asked, "just know that Mom taught me everything."

Kendrick sighed happily internally. If sex with his mother-in-law was this good, than his fiancé had to be just as good. NO! No, this is wrong! He again struggled to fight but his senses were so dulled by the fantastic sexual services in his dick.

"NO! I must- -" he began but was drowned out by Marie's heavy right breast filling his mouth. His mind became dulled by the incredible flavor, rich, succulent milk flooding his throat.

"Mmmm..." Marie moaned, cradling his head like a newborn baby, "best birthday present present ever... a new stud to break in."

Gabby grinned and kissed her tenderly. "Just remember that I need him back."

Marie chuckled. "Maybe..."

She cried out as she began to cum on the hunk of male goodness. She then gave him a fiery French kiss, her tongue down his throat as she rode him harder and harder.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!" Kendrick cried as his cock exploded in his future mother-in-law, large gushes of his sperm filling her womb. Marie's screams filled his ears as she milked the large cock for all it had to give before she dismounted, her pussy dripping with his cum.

"Sorry I took your boyfriend's cherry," Marie said to Gabby.

"Who better to do it Mom?" Gabby said, pushing the exhausted boy back as she hovered over his cock, "now he'll know where I got it from."

******

Several sex filled hours later, the family sat by the pool in the cool of the night, eating the last of the food to replenish their energy. Kendrick's cock was throbbing madly as he bit into his cheeseburger, having fucked each Marie, Gabby, Victoria and Roxie each several times.

"So Ken," Kyle said, munching on a hot dog, "how was your first orgy?"

"Oh it was great!" he replied honestly, "in Georgia, they constantly said in church that sex is made for two in secret."

"Bullshit," Emily said as she walked up with more food, sitting in Kyle's lap, "see how many of those marriages lasted and see who's happier."

At the same moment, Selena and Vanessa came from the house, singing 'Happy Birthday' while bringing the cake to the center of the yard.

"It looks lovely," Melanie said, seeing the cake decorated with: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE! TO THE BUSTIEST SLUT WE KNOW!!

Marie began to cry and kissed everyone, overcome with joy. The cake was made in a shape of a large penis, two large balls included with white and extra thick vanilla frosting.

"Come on Mom," Kyle said, "blow out the candles."

"Then she can 'blow' off some other things," Ethan joked which brought a large laugh from everyone.

"With pleasure sweetie," Marie said, blowing out the candles.

******

After the cake was mostly gone, Thomas switched on some music and everyone began dancing, all naked and happy.

"Come on honey," Emily said as she stood and held her hand out to Kyle.

He chuckled and shook his head and Emily scoffed. "Come on. Life isn't all about fucking you know."

"What a shame," he said, grinning as he stood and began to dance with her.

Eventually however, fucking began again as they danced, cocks always finding their way into pussies and asses, hands groping juicy breasts and mouths around fat dicks.

Having cum several times in the course of the dancing, Kyle flopped into the chair on the patio, Emily and Marie one either side of him as they watched the others and they took turns sucking him off.

Around 1:00 the next morning the party finally wound down. With everyone either too exhausted or too drunk to drive, everyone went to a guest room and crashed.

Marie happily cleaned up and smiled as she felt the cum from her loving offspring swish around her insides. She could hear the sounds of fucking still continuing late into the night and ones switching rooms to trade partners.

After another satisfying fuck with Elliot and Ellie, Marie fell fast asleep, eager to get in even more fucking the following day.

12