Birthday Blowjob

Story Info
It all started with a broken promise.
5.8k words
4.57
90.9k
105
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard housekeeping. All characters are 18+ years of age. This is fiction. Constructive criticism is welcome. I edit my own stories.

-----

Heather danced around the kitchen as she cleaned up the special lunch that she made for her 'little man' finally turning 18 years old. All of her daughters even made the effort to come home to help celebrate their 'little' brother's coming of age birthday. Granted the collective celebration was a few days after his birthday on the following weekend. But it has been a long time since all three sisters could get into town for the celebration.

Regardless, Heather was on cloud nine that all of her children came home to celebrate the last of them becoming an adult. She hummed happily as she finished loading the dishwasher. Knowing that she got all of the hugs and kisses from most of her daughters before they split back up to their respective campuses to continue their semesters. Hope, the youngest and just a year older than Heath, stuck around for a bit longer to approve of Heath's outfit for his date tonight.

Hope, like all of her sisters, were dead ringers for younger versions of Heather. Petite, short, enough in the assets department to always garner attention from potential partners, and 'cute' / 'adorable' faces. Looking at her youngest daughter, Heather hoped that she would have the good luck to have her body 'snap back' into place after every birth like she has had. After birthing five children, Heather enjoys her luck that she body is still petite and not as pear shaped like so many of the other mothers at her children's schools.

Hope leaves the kitchen to check on her only brother. Heath looks so much like his father. Wiry muscles, a decent height, and a 'chiseled' face. Heather has worried in the past that he's going to have too many kids out of wedlock once he gets to college. She also knows that he's on the naive side. Due to his ever-present wall of sisters. Judging every girlfriend. Only the current one has gotten any sort of approval. Mostly from Hope.

From a distance, Heather hears Hope's voice, "Aw, Hell! Naw! If you're actually expecting a birthday blowjob, you need to step up your game. That fit is atrocious!" A few minutes later, "That's better... but still... I wouldn't blow a dude wearing that." A few more minutes later, "Should I just pick out your clothes?"

Heath walks into the living room, where Heather finally decided to relax, obviously uncomfortable. He's picking, tugging, and adjusting his jeans and shirt. "Mom... I don't..." Heath starts.

"Seriously, yo? You're going to get Mom's opinion?" Hope snarks looking up at her younger brother. "She comes from the time of jeans so big that bell bottoms got jealous. And sweatshirts so baggy that you could sneak a whole ass corner store into the movie theater." Turning to their mother, "Here's the logic, Mom." Hope explains. "He needs to show off those fucking abs of his. And highlight his package. We're going for impressing, dear sweet Stacy May. She promised him a birthday blowjob if he could actually make himself presentable. So, I made him presentable for a woman of our age." Hope explains as her hands move around emphatically.

Heather gets off off the couch, "I'm going to need a beer for this." Heather's children follow her into the kitchen muttering at each other. After snatching a brew from the fridge, popping the top, and chugging half of it, "Your sister's logic is solid."

"Mom! What? These clothes are uncomfortable," Heath replies.

"Stop. Let me finish," Heather barks and holds up a hand to tell him to stop talking.

Hope chortles. "Does he need to talk to it?"

"What?"

Still chuckling, "Does Heath need to talk to the hand?"

"Do you still want my support for your selection?" Heather glares at her daughter. Hope mimes that she is closing her mouth with a zipper. "While she's right that we would wear the baggiest clothes, we also loved, and I mean LOVED to show off our bodies. That's where the whole belly button ring thing came from... 'Look at my flat tummy and think about how tight my pussy is..." Heather drains the rest of the beer and opens the fridge for another. Opening the beer, Heather gestures with her free hand, "And that?! Jesus Fuck! That's putting everything on display... In all of the right ways."

Heath groans, "Fine."

Hope straightens up, "Thank you, Mom."

Heath looking at Hope asks, "But how am I going to carry my keys and wallet?"

"You got a man purse, dude," Hope shoots back non nonchalantly.

"MOM?!" Heath turns to Heather for back up.

Heather chugs the entire second beer and grabs a third from the fridge. As she walks by her children, she mutters, "Haley solely exists because I wanted your father's courier bag... It's still upstairs in my closet."

Hope doubles over in laughter, "Haley! Hahaha! Was born! Hahaha! Oh, Fuck! Hahaha! Mom wanted to steal Dad's man purse!" Hope bumps into the wall while laughing.

Heath stomps away, "I hate you both right now..."

*****

Once Heath leaves for his date, Hope says goodbye to her mother. "If Heath doesn't text me, please let me know how it goes. Love you, Mom."

*****

Heather finally feels herself relax as she loads the second movie up on the streaming service. She is looking forward to the 'dumbest Rom/Com' according to her friends. She hears the front door to the house slam closed just after the opening credits finished. After pausing the movie, she calls out, "Heath?"

She hears from a distance, "Not ready to talk!" Anger is positively dripping in his voice.

"I love you, baby." Heather walks back to the kitchen to pull more beer out, and takes it to the living room. She hears the shower turn on.

*****

Heather feels Heath's presence hovering near her. She smells Heath's 'masculine' shampoo and soap. Without looking around, she says, "If you want, catch up. You deserve it if you're back this quick..."

"I have permission to get drunk?" his voice asks softly.

"Only if you're not going anywhere else. Get drunk. It's Saturday."

Heath comes back into the living room with two bottles of tequila. Heather looks at him, "Are you planning on puking?"

"I just don't want to go back to the kitchen, Mom." Heath plops down onto the couch.

After fifteen minutes into the movie, "I want to ask why," Heather tells her son.

Knowing what his mother is asking about, he hands her his phone open to a text message, "I waited an hour before I got that text."

* I can't. I can't date someone younger than me. Especially with so many women around them and no men to give them guidance. I'm sorry. But not. * the text read.

Grunting, Heather tells her son, "Two shots. And I want one as well."

******

Ten minutes later, Heather is thinking that she needs to further support her son. "We can cuddle if you need to. I don't like seeing you feeling bad." She stays in her spot on the couch. Heath swoops her up and drops her onto his lap. His arms are slowly tightening around. She mutters, "Just remember that I need to breathe, baby." She feels her hair move as he snorts on the top of her head, and he releases her enough. He needs to feel her body heat. He needs to feel the care and concern from his mother.

A few minutes later, she asks, "Shots? I want a shot, Heath."

Heather slams back the small glass of alcohol that her son poured for her. She watches him take two. Heather intentionally crawls back into Heath's lap. Except she buries her face into his neck, ignoring the movie. Her thoughts are swirling.

*****

Heather is enjoying the tight cuddling from Heath. She kisses his neck, and then brings her face up to look at him. "I know that she broke her promise. * hic * I'm willing to fulfill it."

Heath is struggling to keep his mind straight. Did he actually hear his mother offer him head? Or was he hallucinating from too much alcohol?

"Are you ignoring me? Heath?" she asks as she pulls her body away from his. She stands in front of the television to make sure that she has his attention. Heath turns off the TV. "I'm willing to give you a blowjob to make up for the stupid little prude."

"Ok, I did * hic * hear you correctly. You're really willing to blow me, mom?"

Lifting her body off of Heath and the couch. She confirms, "Yup. Right now." She pulls an elastic hair tie off of her wrist and bunches her hair into a pony tail. Heath watches her do with with obvious confusion on his face. He brain oddly notes the bright yellow color of the hair tie being highlighted by his mother's darker blonde hair.

He can smell the alcohol on her breath as she leans into his face. Her smile is broad showing a little bit of her teeth. Heath thinks he sees a glimmer of lust in her eyes. He can feels her hands unbuckle his belt and open the front of his jeans. When she grabs the waist of his basketball shorts and boxers, she tells him, "Lift up your butt. You'll enjoy this. I * hic * promise."

After a moment of hesitation, he does what he's told. The cool air of the home greets the naked skin of his cock. He was already in the process of getting stiff. He hears her mutter, "I'm so glad you at least took after your father in this way. This is going to be fun." He watches her look up as she lowers her mouth to his cock. Seeing her tongue reach out for the tip speeds up the rate that he's getting hard.

He can't stifle the groan of pleasure that escapes his lips as she licks the glans of his dick. Heather takes the tip into her mouth, and flicks her tongue along the tiny slit. Heath instinctually slides his butt forward. He hears his mother moan like she's settling down for a favorite meal. Maybe it is a favorite meal for her. Who knows? She corrects her posture, and slides down his erection until it starts to tickle the back of her throat. Heath notices that her nose is smashed against his crotch. He gasps as she swirls her tongue around his shaft and cups his balls at the same time.

She smiles at him without releasing his junk from her mouth. After a couple of head bobs, she pulls up and tells him, "I love you, baby." Heather quickly returns to her task at hand. Heath loses track of him as he stares at her pretty green eyes.

He sits up and pulls at her shirt. He bunches it up into his hands and pulls the fabric towards her head. Heather slowly drags her tongue along the bottom of he dick as she lifts her head. A slight pop is made when she lets go of his dick.

"You want to play with Mommy's titties while she blows you?" Heath dumbly nods. Heather yanks her t-shirt off of her and peels her bra off. "Take off your shirt too, Heath. I want to touch you too. * hic *" Heather's son immediately complies. Leaving only Heather's skimpy sports shorts the only clothing between the two of them.

Before she can get his dick back into her mouth, Heath lifts her chin and kiss her. He whispers, "Thank you." After a quick squeeze of her left breast, Heather shudders and giggles.

With his cock returned to the warm wet orifice, Heather speeds up her pace. Heath unconsciously starts thrusting up into her face. He struggles to grab her tits. Minutes pass by without notice. Heath is too focused on the heavenly pleasure of the blowjob.

Heath knows that he needs to warn Heather when he is about to cum. His climax is running for the finish line. "Mom... Mom... I'm... I'mma bout to..." Heath stutters.

Heather grabs the base of his cock in order to pump it for a quicker cum. She gently messages his balls for over-stimulization. She gets what she wanted. A throbbing cock firing off ropes of sticky hot semen. She immediately starts gulping down her son's baby batter.

Heather misjudged that Heath wasn't finished ejaculating. The last squirt hits her chin. She drunkenly giggles as she licks it off of her chin.

"Thank you, darling. That was delicious," she says as she pats his leg. She returns to her seat on the other side of the couch. "* hic * That was fun." Heather watches her son pant and huff on his side of the couch.

Once Heath finally catches his breath, he looks at his mother. "You know? I was always told to show appreciation for a gift. The better the gift, the better the appreciation."

"Yeah?" Heather replies sarcastically. "You obviously had a good mother to have taught you that." She scratches her flat belly before stretching her arms above her head.

Heath slowly move towards Heather. "Yeah, and I know how I want to show my appreciation."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I want to give you what I planned to give Stacy May. May I?" Heath reaches for her shorts.

"Oh?" Heather grabs his hands as she hesitates. "Tell me what you're thinking before I agree?" Heather isn't sure that she actually wants to have sex with Heath. Sure, she's attracted to him. But Heather isn't sure that she's ready to cross that line. Yet.

"Exactsies. I want to taste you. Cum on my face." Heath waits for her answer. She lets go of his hands and lifts her butt. Heath yanks the shorts off to discover that she's not wearing any panties. He smiles at her when he sees that she trims her pubic hair in a simple landing strip.

Wordlessly, Heath dives into his mother's twat. As he is licking at her clit, Heath tosses her legs over his shoulders.

"Hoo!" Heather grunts. She pushes her fingers through his hair. She wants to grab his hair, but he keeps it short. She finally gets her feet back onto the couch, albeit over his shoulders. She sporadically lifts her pussy up to his tongue.

Heath switches to sucking her pussy lips in between his lips and stabbing his tongue into her vaginal channel. He laps at her growing flow of vaginal secretions.

"Drink my pussy juice, baby!" she shouts as she feels his tongue lashing between her labia. She curls a leg behind Heath's head. "Soooo goood!! Maake meee cuuuum!"

Heath reaches up to grope one of her luscious breasts. She moans, "Pinch my nipple! Oh, Fuck!" Heath follows her instructions. She slaps a hand over his to keep it there. She is staring to quiver.

After a minute of nipple twisting, Heather yanks the hand away. "Finger me! Fiiiniiish meeee! Fuuuuuuck!"

As a good son, he does what his mother wants. He pulls his arm under her in order to slide two fingers into her sopping twat. He curls his fingers randomly to stroke the g-spot.

Heather can't last much longer. She gushes onto her son's face.

"FUCK YES! EAT MOMMY'S PUSSY! HOO!" Heather yells as she wraps the other leg around Heath's head and shoves her pussy into his face. Her ass and lower back lift off of the couch.

Heath struggles with breathing in between Heather's legs crushing his face into her cunt and the sudden flood of girl cum. His breath returns to him as her legs go limp. He watches her twitch and shiver, from his position between her legs, since she's no longer able to keep shoving his face into her sex.

After a minute of seeing her shake, "Are you ok, mom?" He's feeling worried.

Huffing, Heather responds, "Yeah... Yeah, I'm ok. I think I need help to the bathroom."

"Ok." Heath scoops his mother up and carries her to the bathroom. She quivers as she carries her fireman style. He gently eases her onto the toilet. He starts to leave.

She grabs his wrist, "Don't leave yet." Heather lets the urine flow. She gently strokes her thumb across Heath's skin. She stands up when she's done. "Help me to bed, please. I'm still wobbly." Heath and Heather take the short walk to her bed. "You should feel proud, baby. Making a woman not be able to walk straight is always a good thing."

As Heather pulls her blanket down, she looks at him, "I'd really like for you stay here tonight. I want to cuddle some more. No hanky panky. Just me sleeping with my head on your chest."

Heath's heart skips a beat. "Um, sure, Mom. I can sleep in here with you." He slowly walks to the other side of the bed, waiting to hear her change her mind.

Once he lays himself down on the bed, Heather flops her head down onto his chest. Her hands seek out her favorite resting places. One hand on the other side of his chest and the other on the back of his neck. She kisses his chest. "I'm going to try to stay awake, but I'm probably going to pass out * hic * soon."

She's quietly snoring within a minute. Heath falls asleep to her comforting snores.

*****

Heath slowly wakes up. He enjoys the gentle touches that Heather is giving him.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?" her soothing voice drifts into his consciousness.

"Hey..." Heath is unsure of how to respond. There is a very naked MILF hovering over him. The problem that hits his brain is that this MILF is his mother. HIS MOTHER! And that's not a barrier that will keep him from trying to fuck her.

"I never realized that you had tattoos," Heather says as she lightly runs a fingernail over Heath's skin. "What does this one mean?"

Heath looks at the dragon tattoo that she touching on his left shoulder. "That's just a design that I think represents me. Just a viciousness that stays under control as long as I get my emotional needs met."

Heather slides her hand behind him and taps on his shoulder blade. "And the tiger?"

"That was my first one. It was just... there was no meaning for it."

"Who put these on you? Legally... you needed my permission."

"A, um... friend? He knew I was underage. He really needed someone to help build his portfolio. I got them all for free."

Heather makes a dismissive grunt. She grabs his right thigh. "We'll need to find someone to make these look better... Let's get back to the meaning of your tattoos. I think I've figured out everything except the main significance of the piece... But!" Heath freezes. He knows what the tattoo means. He never told the 'friend' the meaning.

Heather still hovers over Heath. Her face is so close to his. She grins at the amount of blushing he's doing. The blush is starting to reach his shoulders. She is still completely naked. And her sex is close to his. She reminds him, "I'll still love you even if the meaning is morally wrong."

Heath glances at the scroll on his leg, with four dates and initials. He doesn't want to tell her.

"If you tell me the truth... I need to make a decision," Heather coos into his ear. She leans back to look him in the face.

Heath's eyes dart back and forth trying to avoid his mother's face. The corner of the room. Her dresser. The ceiling fan. Anything other than his mother's bright green questioning eyes. He leans into her caressing hand. "It's ok, baby. Just tell me."

Softly, he tells her, "Those are the dates that I realized that I'm a pervert."

Heather continues to pet his face, "Yes, and?"

"Those are the dates that I finally understood that I would be ok with impregnating women that I shouldn't." Heath's heart is seizing in fear.

Heather's fingernail circles around the date on the bottom of the scroll of the tattoo. "I find it interesting that Hope is at the bottom of the list. She's the one that I think would be the first to jump at a chance to have you."

"Wait, what?!?!" Heath feels goose bumps forming on his arms and legs.

"Oh, darling. I'm not stupid. You're obviously using middle names as part of the initials. The last name is literally the same for all of them. Aren't they?" Heath grinds his teeth trying to not answer. "I also find it interesting that Haley and Harper are in the middle of the pack." Heather reminds Heath that her naked body is hovering over him by swaying her body to let her nipples brush against his chest.

"Hi," Heather breathes into her son's face. "You really want to be a mother fucker? Am I not the first person on the literal bucket list that you put onto your flesh... illegally, as a minor?" Heather feels Heath's erection brush up against her sex as he gets excited. Getting back up to show him how close he is to being inside of her, "You really do want to fuck me, don't you?"

12