Birthday Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh... Yes... I want to..." Heath tried to reply.

Heather kisses him. Hard. Breaking the kiss, "Do you have any questions before I sit down on this delicious dick?"

With Heather's tits hanging in front of his face, he licks his lips. He glances down her body. Heath brings a hand up to her hip as if he's going to grab her, but he brushes his thumb against a scar on her tight tummy just under her belly button. "Um... What's this?"

Giggling, Heather kisses Heath quickly. "That? Baby. That is my Cesarean scar. That's how you came out of my womb. I couldn't have you or Hope go through the normal way. Haley and Harper almost wrecked me... I like that scar. I feel no shame about that scar." Heather pets the side of Heath's face. "I wouldn't have you if I didn't have that scar." She giggles again before kissing him. "Anything else?... You're stalling aren't you?"

"Yes! Yes, I'm stalling!"

Heather rolls over and removes her leaking twat from the proximity of the stiff dick that she wants to ride. Feeling irritated, she says, "Fine. Let's talk." She sees Heath start to panic. Heather pets Heath's chest. "Chill. I didn't say that I'm no longer considering shoving your dick into my cunt. But, you're starting to panic. And, I don't like having sex with a partner that's panicking. What can I do to help you, baby?"

"Do you want to do this with me? I mean. I know. I know that I'm not right in the head, Mom."

"I'm still stroking your dick aren't I?' Her smiling answer eases his concerns. Heath kisses her hard. He starts to roll over to be on top. He stops when he feels her hand pushing on his shoulder. "Uh uh, baby. I want to be on top the first time." Heather guides him back to laying down. "It gives me more control. You're not exactly little." She kisses him lightly before straddling him.

"Neither are you, Mom," he comments hefting one of her breasts. "Your tits are so much more that I thought... you don't exactly go around letting me sees these beautiful beasts."

"Breasts, darling. Not beasts."

Heath sits up enough to suck on her right nipple. Moaning, she comments, "You always favored that side as a baby." After a minute of his flickering tongue on her stiff flesh, "Lay back down." She repositions herself over his rampant cock. "Kitty's hungry." She places her hands on his shoulders to steady herself.

Heather grinned before letting her body plummet down. She squeezed her eyes closed and her mouth dropped open as she impaled herself on Heath's turgid flesh. Once she has him fully inside of her, she huffs a couple of times.

"Give me a moment... Baby... I haven't had someone this big in me in a long while." Heath is straining to not start pumping up into her.

He knows full Gods damned well that he is back in the one place that he entered into this world. And it is forbidden. His breath starts to speed up.

Hearing her son breathing faster, "Hold on, stud. Be a good lover. Be patient." She groans and opens her eyes. "You're not allowed to call me 'Mom' when we're like this."

"I love you, Heather."

Heather lifts her body to the point that Heath might slip out. She slams down. She repeats this three more times. She just wants to see the look on Heath's face. "It's so hot when you call my be my name."

They slowly build a mutual rhythm. She enforces a steady pace, but one slower than what Heath wants. "It's not a race, baby. This ain't a quickie."

Heath feels her fluids dribbling down his balls. He continues to push up into the forbidden channel. The velvety softness gripping him like a closed fist excites him.

Both of them pump their hips wordlessly, unsure of what to say. Neither one of them want to ruin the possibility of another lascivious and wanton encounter.

Heather kisses him after every 'small' orgasm. When she feels the 'big one' coming, she moves her feet behind his thighs. She drops the weight of her upper body onto his chest to crush her tits into his flesh.

Rolling her hips in different directions, she whimpers, "Make me cum! I need it!"

Heath grabs her hips in an attempt to jackhammer her greedy pussy.

"Oh! Fuck! Heather, I'm about to cum!" he shouts. She blatantly ignores him. She grinds her clitoris against him.

Heath's balls boil past his control. "I'm cumming!" His mother's only response is to start licking his nipple to speed up the process. She stops licking when she feels his dick throb inside of her and the release of warm man juice further lubricates her fuck spot. Her orgasm finally overrides her synapses with the knowledge that he, her son, is cumming in her. Her body quakes.

Heath hugs her firmly afraid that she is having a seizure.

Once the mind wrecking orgasm finishes and she has control of herself, she tells him, "Ok. Now you can pound my pussy like I'm a slut... * sigh * That was so good, Heath. I just needed my first memory of us being together positive and not just you using me like a whore."

Feeling his chest freeze with emotion, he finally tells her, "But, I would never treat you like a whore. You're too precious to me."

"Just because you didn't, doesn't mean that others haven't... I got the love and affection that I craved. Now it's time to fulfill what our bodies are demanding. Fuck me. Hard."

After blinking a few times, Heath bodily lifts her so that he can be on top. Missionary style. His dick is start to swell up again. Making its presence known inside of Heather's pussy.

He moves her ankles to lock her ankles behind his waist. He plants one hand on the bed under her armpit, and the other over her shoulder. Effectively locking her into place.

"I know that you just told me that I'm not allowed to use that word, but I love you, Mom. I want you to strap in for what is about to happen."

Heather nervously giggles as she crosses her ankles and wrap her arms around his. She kisses his chest to signal to start.

Heather is surprised by Heath's stamina. He is pounding into her sex harder than any of her previous lovers. She hears him grunt out, "I love you more than you understand. I will make you cum. I will make you love life. Again."

*****

She no longer knows what time it is. Her limbs are slipping away from Heath. After her third major orgasm, she no longer remembers what she's said to him during their copulation. His assault on her soaked pussy stops as he rolls off of her. She feels full.

"We need water. I'll go get some, babe." He slides towards the side of the bed to go to the kitchen.

"Wait! Take me with you," she commands her son as she grabs his wrist.

Looking at her with a incredulous face, "If I do that you're going to leak all over the floor. Let me bring you water out of the fridge." He pats her arm grabbing him.

"No," her voice is heavy with meaning and tinges of possessiveness. "I need to be near you. I need your touch... You can ever put me in front of the fridge when you open it..."

"Uh? What?"

"Use me as your shield against the cold! Heath! I promise you that I won't put my cold feet on you." Heather negotiates.

Heath helps Heather out of bed. She immediately starts leaking his liquid genetic code out of her as she walks towards her bedroom door.

"We'll clean that up later. I want to go to the fridge." Heather feels thankful for Heath's willingness to help her and follow her instructions, but also that she chose the first floor bedroom, giving her children the second floor rooms, so that she can do stupid shit like this.

The chilled air of the refrigerator blasts them both. Making their sweaty bodies shiver. They grab bottle after bottle of water to cool themselves off and re-hydrate.

After a few bottles of water, Heath tells, "I think we should take separate showers, and then clean up our mess."

*****

As the sun is slowly drifting over the horizon, Heather reminds her son, "Baby, I think you need to call Hope. She asked to know how your date went."

He stops rubbing her inner thigh with his hand, and pulls her out of his lap and onto the couch. "Oh, ok, Heather." She quivers pleasantly hearing him use her name instead of familial title. Picking up his cell phone from the coffee table.

Leaning back into the couch, he pokes the photo of his sister. While she's still able to hear the ringing, Heather remarks, "A bikini pic? For your sister? Interesting." She places her feet in his lap to possibly distract him during the phone call.

"Shh. She sent it to me to use as her ID photo on my phone," he answers her. "It really was her idea..." Hope answers the call.

Heather can't hear her daughter very well. She can only really hear and understand Heath's side.

"Hey, sorry. I forgot to text you last night. I got stood up and wasn't in a good enough mood to talk... No cap, Hope... She even broke up with me through a text... Oh, Mom has been very supportive. She helped me realize that I should expect more from relationships that I get involved in..." Heath softly massages Heather's feet and calves. "Mom is surprisingly good at helping me forget about Stacy... No, she's just Stacy now. There's no affection there anymore... Seriously. Mom has been very effective at making me forget about Stacy. Which isn't as difficult when you're sweating out a hangover... She made me promise that I stay home for the night..." Heather grips Heath's wrist and starts to drag it to her barely clothed sex. Heath yanks his hand away, and slaps the top of Heather's thigh. He he swipes a lone finger in the air to indicate to not try that again. While Heather has him looking at her, she seductively chews on her lower lip. "Huh? Oh, I just slapped a meddlesome bug... No, Mom and I are watching some animated movie from the 90's. What movie is this, Mom?"

Heather shouts, "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?"

"Don't believe her, Hope. It's something with Brad Pitt and Kim Basinger... Yes! That's it. Cool World... It's really nice hanging out with mom. She been giving me soothing advice..."

Quirking an eyebrow, "I've been soothing something, Heath. But advice hasn't been involved."

Ignoring Heather, "Huh? Don't worry about it. Mom is trying to be funny... Naw, I won't be busy if you come home for a visit in a few weeks. It's not like I have a girlfriend to worry about..." Hearing this Heather took it personally, and moves to straddle his legs, facing her son. "Now, Mom on the other hand, might have plans for me... Coordinate with her... I'm sure that the two of you can figure out a schedule to share me..." Heather eases her butt down onto Heath's knees letting her offended feelings dissipate. "Ok... That sounds like fun... Hey, I think Mom is getting impatient to finish watching the movie... I love you too, Hope... I miss you living at home too... Love ya, bye."

Just after hitting the disconnect button on his phone, the hungry cougar in his lap kisses him. Rough and passionately. Breaking the kiss, Heather says, "I think we're done with the movie for now. You already know that they fuck before the end... It's still early enough for us to have some fun before you need to go to school tomorrow."

"What about Hope coming to visit?" he asks feeling his nervousness returning.

Heather throws her head back to laugh. "You just gave her enough information to know that we fucked last night."

"I did not," Heath gets defensive.

"Yes, you did, baby. Yes, you did. Now come on. Go get one of your phone chargers and come to my room. I need a creampie before we fall asleep." She slides out of his lap coquettishly.

Heath grabs his charger from the downstairs communal bathroom and heads to his destined bed. He walks in on his naked lover snickering, looking at her phone. After disrobing himself, he wraps his arms around her, poking her lower back with his prick.

"What's so funny, Heather?'

Looking at him over her shoulder, "Your sister. She is such a little green eyed monster when it comes to you." Heather holds her phone up for Heath to read the text.

* YOU BITCH! ARRRRRGH! I have questions. 1) How long did he last? And I don't mean how long until he caved in. You know exactly what I mean! 2) How was he? 3) not a question. YOU WILL SHARE!!!!! I HAD FIRST RIGHTS TO HIM!! *

Heather sets her phone down to charge, and rolls over to look at her lover. "Don't worry about that for now. You have me to worry about. And whether or not I'm going to fuck you until you're in the hospital before your sister gets her hands on you..."

*** To Be Continued? ***

I reserve the right to not post more chapters.

12