Birthday Blowout

Story Info
Group Sex with Friends and Ex friends.
4.8k words
4.24
17.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my birthday, I won't say hold old I was because I have stopped counting. With all restrictions I thought it was going to be a quiet one at home with just Jimmy and myself it didn't work out that way. We live just outside of a fairly large rural town on a cattle property. The closest house was about 3 kilometres away.

Just after lunch my two best girlfriends, Lee and Sue arrived separately but with wine. They said they would help me celebrate my birthday then go home, they both had to work shift and had to be sober early the next day. Jimmy said hello to my friends and made himself scarce. We enjoyed a couple of bottles of wine. The girls and I were the three girls of a group of six of us who party together. We all made a pact to enjoy life, try everything we can at least once and now that our children we older we were doing this.

We have gone away weekends and had some fun along the way. We started with some stripping and nudity around the pool and has progressed to some group sex. Not with the girls and I, but with their husbands. Tommo, Jimmy and Myself and once with Mick. Jimmy and Tommo also had a threesome with Lee after a wild night. (Previous stories in Lit) It was all fun and we are great friends, we all said when the stars align we will have a big six way group sex session. Every time we planned an event something would come up like now.

The girls and I had fun chatting away over the wine and when the second bottle was empty, they said they had to go. Somehow I had consumed most of the wine. They gave me a hug even though they shouldn't have and wished me a fantastic birthday. I told them I couldn't see that happening as my two besties were leaving. They both giggled and told me that I will have a fantastic night.

Not long after I heard another car arrive down our driveway. Then Tommo, Mick and my Jimmy all came barrelling through the door on to our entertainment area. Our entertainment area is huge and contains the pool and hot spa. Then it dawned on me what was planned. Only allowing 2 guests at a time this is how they planned it. Jimmy was wanting a group 'fun session' as we called them. Now given I already had a few wines I was shocked delighted and very nervous all at once.

Tommo, Jimmy and I have had fun on a fair few occasions now that was fantastic fun. Mick and I and another guy had a threesome at New Years and Jimmy is stilling 'punishing' me for doing that while he wasn't there. We haven't done anything since then and never have we been all together. But I am sure this was Jimmy's plan as he had a big shit eating grin on his face as he handed me a vodka.

We all sat around the table and chatted easily as we haven't seen each other face to face in ages. The drinks flowed, my men made sure I was drinking more than them and I noticed they were sitting on their beers. It was now quite late and getting dark which suited me. I was still nervous and was wondering how this would proceed to anything, if it did at all, as everyone was just laughing having fun. Jimmy and Tommo sat either side of me when they got the next round of drinks. I knew they were going to make their move.

Mick looked on intently as he sipped his beer. Tommo and Jimmy stalked their prey, me. Their hands casually rested on my legs. Jimmy on my right and Tommo on my left. I loved being touched on my legs, my body all over and I knew their hands would slowly creep higher. I kept drinking my vodka and kept as calm as I could muster. My men's hands were now under my skirt rubbing my thighs. Mick mixed me another drink and handed it to me across the table he had a great view of my legs and probably my panties as my skirt now bunched up on my legs.

Tommo changed track and started rubbing my back. I knew what he was doing, he was trying to unclasp my bra. Tommo loved my tits, he absolutely loves looking and playing with them and he doesn't hide the fact. Jimmy loves me flirting and showing off to Tommo and now obviously Mick as well. Jimmy's hand was now brushing my panty clad pussy lips. Tommo finally had success and my bra came undone. I pretended to scold him and told him that now I would have to take off my bra.

All three men cheered, but I pulled my bra off through my sleeve to keep some modesty at this early stage of our little game. I threw my bra away and I knew my nipples would be poking through the thin blouse I was wearing. I sat back down and my men replaced their hands back on my legs, their hands dangerously close to my nickers.

I studied my suitors, Jimmy my long time husband is 6 foot 3 inches tall, very solid build, getting a little overweight with black hair that is now tinging grey, calls himself a George Clooney lookalike. Tommo is shorter and finer, around 5 foot 10 inches and receding hairline, always joking but would do anything for his friends. Then Mick was a huge man around 6 foot 6 or 7 longish hair and whiskers. Mick is very hairy all over. All great blokes and good friends.

By now both Jimmy and Tommo were openly rubbing my lady parts. Jimmy was rubbing my pussy through my white and now wet panties and Tommo was caressing my left breast and lightly rubbing my nipple. I didn't stop them and knew things would progress from here with all three men, I was wondering how Mick would join in. Then my phone rang on the table, I don't know why but Mick answered it .He spoke for a little while then handed me the phone. Tommo and Jimmy both scowled at him.

It was William or Bill as he calls himself, the owner of one of the hotels in town. He rang to wish me a happy birthday. He chatted for a while and as he did so my men went back to rubbing my body. Jimmy went for drinks and Mick moved in to his chair. He wasted no time in caressing me with his big paws. Bill then told me he was bringing out some food from the hotel for my birthday. I told him not to worry but he said that he was packing the food now and would come straight out. I couldn't argue any more as he hung up the phone.

When Jimmy returned with a round of drinks for everyone he stopped and drank in the view. I was between Tommo and Mick my legs apart and both had their hands rubbing my pussy through my panties. Their other hand rubbing my boobs and pinching my nipples. I could feel my pussy flowing as I love being caressed and rubbed. Jimmy asked what Bill wanted. I then told him to wish me a happy birthday to which he replied that was nice of him. T

Then I told them that he was coming out with food for the 4 of us right now. My men went silent and looked at each other. I now realised this wasn't in the plan. They didn't look happy. I told them we would quickly eat the food have a drink with Bill and he would go back to his hotel. He must be lonely being there just with his wife Kelly and being closed for so long. They all nodded and agreed. We all had a drink were quiet reflecting on what we may have been doing now.

I stood up and Tommo and Mick removed their hands and walked over to where my bra had landed when I threw it away. I bent to pick it up and Jimmy asked me what I was doing. I informed him I was putting my bra back on because Bill was coming with food. Jimmy came over and took the bra out of my hand, don't think so he told me. If you invite others over here then you will stay clothed as you are. I looked at my boobs, my nipples were clearly visible through my sheer blouse. Jimmy continued and said in fact I think you should also get rid of your panties.

I told him no way and went to sit back down. Jimmy told Tommo and Mick to help me get my panties off. Jimmy held me from behind and Tommo and Mick quickly reached up under my skirt and pulled my nickers down. I protested without success and let them go, after all they were a favourite pair and I did not want then ripped. I stood there is my sheer blouse and short skirt. I thought to myself that I did look hot, I'm tall at nearly five foot 10 in fairly good shape have shoulder length blondish hair a great set of full c size boobs (thanks to a surgeon after having kids) pink nipples that seem to be always hard. I have long legs and keep my pussy bare except for a little landing strip.

The three of them then started to touch me again. Their hands were everywhere rubbing my boobs pinching my nipples and rubbing my pussy and ass. I moved my legs further apart, loving the attention. Tommo's hand roamed over my pussy, rubbing my clit and his fingers were slightly entering my pussy which was get wet again. I leant back on Jimmy and enjoyed being felt up by them all. Then to stop our fun we heard Bill drive in to our property.

The boys would have kept going but I pulled away from them. Mick picked up my discarded panties and placed them with my bra on the bar. We all returned to our seats as Bill came around the side of the house to our entertaining area. To our surprise his wife Kelly was with him. We all greeted each other. We have not seen them for weeks and weeks even before lockdown. We used to be good friends with Bill and Kelly but drifted apart over time.

Bill the publican was older, in fact we celebrated his 60th birthday party earlier in the year, but he was in great shape. He is a big strong man who played a lot of football and rowing in his day. His wife Kelly is a redhead she is nearly 20 years younger than Bill. Kelly looks great mainly because from an early age she has had her whole body "rebuilt" by doctors. She has had a facelift, boobs done, bum done, liposuction done and probably lots more. Kelly has gone through some sort of crisis and now hangs with the young kids in their 20's that is why we drifted apart.

They put a lot of different food on the bar for everyone to get. I noticed Kelly picked up my underwear gave it a long sniff then placed them on the chair beside the bar. There was calamari, prawn cutlets, beef sliders and more. We all ate and drank some more and generally chatted. I could tell Kelly had more that vodka, she was on a high. Kelly kept flirting with all the boys and me. She reminded me of when we flashed Bill in their hotel to get free drinks late one night. We ended up having a bit of a hug and kiss together, nothing much but at the time it was for me.

Meals finished Kelly looked over at our hot spa near the pool. She said she heard we had a spa and said we should all go for one. Everyone agreed, Jimmy went and removed the cover and turned on the stereo. Bill said he would act as a waiter and not get in. I told Kelly I would go and find her a bikini to wear. She looked me in the eye and informed me that we were all friends and surely we could just on in our underwear. With that she undid her playsuit she was wearing and let it slip down. Her huge tits sprang in to view. They were huge with big areolas and small nipples, she stood there just in a g string. The men all clapped and were soon clad only in their briefs all three looked to already have bulges. The three of them hopped in the spa and held out their hand to help Kelly in.

Kelly looked at me with a challenge knowing I had nothing on under my blouse and skirt and asked if I was getting in. I was still a little cranky that she and Bill arrived and curtailed my fun. But I could never resist a challenge. I moved over to the spa and quickly removed my top and skirt. I was stark naked. I held out my hand and Tommo helped me in. Kelly was staring at my naked body as I entered. I kept staring back at Kelly to prove I had nerve to be naked in front of her and Bill the others have seen me naked. They would have got a good look at my pussy as I stepped in.

I sat opposite Kelly, Tommo and Mick were either side of me and Jimmy was beside Kelly with Tommo on his right.

We all giggled and laughed and generally had fun although there was still some tension between me and Kelly. The spa bubbles always get me tingly. Bill brought us all drinks, he just watched intently. Tommo's hand was high on my thigh, Kelly stood up her big boobs glistening with water, she removed her g string and her bare pussy was now on display. She threw her G sting to Bill and he tossed it away. The 3 men all followed suit and threw their underwear away, although they all remained seated so we not see their dicks as yet.

Even though it is a 6 seater spa we were all fairly crowded in. It was fairly dark and the music was pumping .Bill went to get more drinks. I looked around the spa and I was fairly certain both Jimmy and Mick were feeling up Kelly. I moved my legs apart a little so that Tommo could play with my pussy but as soon as I did this a foot was between my legs rubbing me. I looked up to see who it was. Kelly was directly opposite me and was looking intently at me. I relaxed and her foot started to rub my pussy flaps. Tommo switched his attention to my boob. I think both Jimmy and Mick were still a little unsure of what they could do with Kelly as Bill was ever present just watching proceedings. So they kept their hands under the bubbling water.

After some time with Tommo still playing with my boobs and Kelly rubbing my pussy with her foot she moved over and straddled my legs facing me. She left the 3 men just looking at us. She moved her head towards my ear as her big boobs pressed against mine. She whispered that there is plenty of cock for both of us, and that we should just have fun. I asked her why she came out tonight and she replied saying she has been stuck in her pub for weeks with no company and none of her young friends she now parties with. I asked her about Bill and she told me he only ever watches and never joins in. He knows she needs fun and is happy for her to fuck some young men every now and then. Similar to you guys she said except you all just hang together.

Kelly then kissed me. Not just any ordinary kiss it was the most sensual kiss I have ever had. She gently kissed me and then nibbled on my lips and slowly pushed her tongue in my mouth. As she continued to kiss me her boobs were mashing mine. Her hand found my pussy and started rubbing my clit. I was in heaven. As she continued her 3 pronged assault on my senses I could feel a big orgasm brewing. When she moved her hand lower and slid them in my pussy I came. Kelly moved her lips to my nipples and started flicking then with her tongue. All this time the others just stared in amazement.

I told them we need to move inside. I couldn't help but giggle when the 3 of them jumped out of the spa all sporting big hard-ons. Kelly asked them if we had turned them on. Jimmy told Tommo and Mick to dry me and Kelly off while he raced inside and would get the lounge ready. Tommo towelled me off concentrating on my boobs, arse and pussy. Mick did the same with Kelly. Then they quickly dried themselves. I gave Tommo's dick a quick rub to show my appreciation. He groaned in appreciation as I rubbed his long thin appendage. I wrapped the towel around myself for some modesty

We all moved inside, Jimmy had pulled back our couches and placed a thin mattress on our large coffee table. I felt like saying that I wasn't going to do anything but that would be lying, I was so horny. Kelly didn't waste any time she approached me and kissed me and pulled off my towel.

We embraced our boobs mashing together. Boy she could kiss. Her hand found my pussy as we made out. She rubbed my little landing strip as her fingers flicked my clit. I spread my legs a little to give her better access. Her fingers found my pussy, I'm sure it was gushing. She had 2 fingers in me and her thumb kept rubbing my clitoris. The men were all standing and watching us intently.

Kelly pulled me down on top of her on the coffee table. We continued to kiss and I played with her massive tits. I felt big hands position my ass on the table my legs underneath me. I knew my swollen pussy would be on show. I felt a big cock rubbing up and down my pussy flaps. I looked to see who it was, Mick pushed forward and my fanny was spread apart as he entered me. God it felt great, his fat cock slid in to me to the hilt. He didn't waste time and held my ass cheeks as he started to pound my pussy with big hard thrusts.

The other 2, Jimmy and Tommo grabbed Kelly and pulled her out from under me and turned her around. Kelly and I were now nearly in a 69 position. She reached up and started to rub my pussy and Mick's cock as he fucked me. Jimmy moved between Kelly's legs, his thick cock swollen and excited. I reached out and actually guided his cock into Kelly's bald pussy. I moved it up and down her flaps and then pushed it down as he moved forward. Kelly wrapped her legs around Jimmy and he slid his entire shaft in to her welcoming hole. His cock was covered with juice and he started to fuck her harder. All this time I was being pumped by Mick. His cock felt great filling my pussy.

I looked at Tommo who was somewhat left out he was watching Kelly and I get pounded. Bill was sipping on a beer and taking in the show in front of him. Tommo decided to play with my and Kelly's tits. I turned my head sideways and grabbed hold of his cock. I licked his head and started to give him a sloppy blow job which was hard as Mick was really pounding my pussy.

Mick grunted and I felt him come deep in my pussy, he kept sliding in to me until he finished and withdrew. With that Tommo was going to move in behind me but Jimmy overruled him and he pulled his wet cock out of Kelly and moved around between my upturned butt. He slid easily in to me and started where Mick had left off hard and fast. Tommo in turn moved to Kelly, I watched as his long thin cock split her pussy lips. I decided to help and rubbed Kelly's clit and pussy lips as Tommo fucked her. She moaned with pleasure. Jimmy didn't last long and announced he was going to come. I felt his dick spasm and he came.

Tommo said that he wanted to have me and withdrew from Kelly. Jimmy pulled out of me to make way for his mate. I was in heaven Tommo wanted me to lie on my back. He loves this as he can play with my boobs as he rides me. Kelly and I now had our heads side by side and Tommo was between my legs. He slipped his weapon in to me and I gladly wrapped my legs around him and pulled him in to me. His long cock felt great in my hot pussy. He quickly grabbed my boobs and played with my nipples as we got in to a great rhythm. Jimmy and Mick were now playing with Kelly.

Jimmy was between her legs licking her pussy and Mick presented his cock to her mouth, Kelly gladly took his cock between her lips and rubbed his stiffening shaft. I noticed Bill had moved closer to the coffee table. He reached out and felt my right boob as Tommo had relinquished touching them to hold my legs as he ploughed in to me. I looked at him as he felt my boob and started flicking my stiff nipples. As he grew bolder I noticed his shorts start to bulge. I reached out and rubbed his cock through his clothes. I could feel he was hard.

Bill quickly pulled his shorts and shirt off his stiff cock sprang in to view. It was impressive, Bill had no hair or even pubes he was totally bare. It's funny at this stage but I compared all of my lover's bodies. Jimmy and Tommo both had chest hair and kept their pubes trimmed. Mick reminds me of an ape hair everywhere and now Bill has no hair on his whole body. I reached out and rubbed his beautiful cock. I know I am over competitive but I thought to myself that I show Kelly as she told me Bill never joins in when she had her parties earlier. Bill kept rubbing my tits as I stroked his cock.

This was all too much for Tommo and he ejaculated in my vag which was now getting full of my men's love juice. Bill told Kelly to clean me up and she immediately extracted herself from Mick and Jimmy and moved between my legs. She lapped at my pussy drinking all the come leaking out of it. She was great at licking me and playing with my clit and as she tongued me I felt a huge climax start. I froze as I came.

12