Birthday Blowout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I recovered Bill told Jimmy Mick and Tommo to occupy themselves with Kelly so that he could play with me on his own. He told them that Kelly likes it rough sometimes.

Bill got between my legs and pushed his large cock in to my pussy. We both looked down to watch his cock part my pussy flats as he entered me. He sighed in pleasure. He soon had his whole length sliding in an out of me. It felt great. I looked over at the others. Mick was balls deep in Kelly from behind and Tommo was getting head. Jimmy was casually rubbing her swinging boobs but was really watching Bill pound me. Jimmy loves watching me getting fucked by his friends.

Bill was a real stayer as he shafted me for ages before wanting to change positions. He sat on our couch and I straddled him. He now could suck on my nipples as I moved up and down on his hard dick.

Kelly was now getting reamed by Jimmy and she was watching Bill fuck me. Mick laid down on the table his cock sticking straight up in the air. I knew what was going to happen so I removed myself from Bills dick and turned around and sat back down in his lap. His big cock slipping back in to my pussy. Kelly hopped on Mick and I could see his shaft split Kelly's pussy lips. Tommo then got in behind Kelly and started to lube up her freckle with his finger. Soon he had 2 fingers sliding in to her butt. Jimmy was getting some head and slapping his cock against Kelly's face. Tommo withdrew his fingers and pushed his cock in to Kelly's butt. She gasped as his cock entered her. Tommo and Mick soon had a rhythm going. One cock in and one cock out. Kelly was loving it.

I kept riding Bill's hard cock, boy could he stay. He lifted me off him and got up. He bent me over the couch and entered me from behind. We both could watch the boy's assault Kelly. Tommo came in Kelly's ass and Jimmy pushed him out of the way and shoved his thick cock into Kelly's butt. Luckily it was lubed up, even so Kelly squealed as he entered her.

Bill rubbed my little freckle as he continued to slide his weapon in and out of my pussy. I was just about worn out, sweat was pouring out of both of us. Finally Bill announced he was going to come. With a shudder I felt his cock swell as he came.

After he finished his cock slipped out of my now saturated snatch. I turned to him and we had an awkward hug and we continued to watch Kelly getting assaulted by the boys. Bill told me that he doesn't have sex often now and that is why Kelly gets younger men in to satisfy her, but said he could not resist being with me. He said he had the hots for me since we flashed him all those years ago.

I was totally wrecked and told them I was off to shower and bed and thanked them for my birthday. I showered and crashed in bed. The next morning when I woke I was between Jimmy and Tommo. I couldn't believe it, this was how all our games and fun started nearly 2 years ago after a party. We only ever play a couple of times a year but it keeps us invigorated. I looked under the sheet we were all naked and both Jimmy and Tommo had erections. I carefully got out of bed and went to the toilet. Unbelievably even after last night's pounding my pussy was tingling as I peed.

I went back to bed between my men. They awoke with grins on their faces. I faced Jimmy and gave him a kiss. Tommo moved in closer and I felt his erection on my butt. I lifted my knees towards my chest and Tommo rubbed his cock along my pussy flaps. I moved so his cock pushed in to me. Jimmy kissed my nipples as Tommo slowly entered me and began a nice slow fuck. After a few minutes I rolled over to face Tommo so that jimmy could enter me from behind. Tommo now played with my boobs. I told them that as much fun last night was, this is what I like me between them being the centre of attention. I told them from now on it's would just be us three and hopefully Lee would join us in fun.

This seemed to excite them and Jimmy pulled me over on top of him. His cock still in me. I moved up and down on my hubby's dick and Tommo moved in behind me. I told him I didn't want it in my bum, so he contented himself by letting his cock slide up and down my bum crack. It felt great. When I felt Jimmy come I stayed on him until he finished then moved his wet cock slipped out of me. Tommo replaced Jimmy and was soon fucking me hard. Jimmy's cock was still half hard and was rubbing up and down my pussy flaps and brushing my clit as Tommo fucked me. I felt a huge orgasm explode and collapsed totally on Jimmy .Tommo kept riding me until he let out a groan as he too exploded in my satisfied pussy.

Wow what a birthday.

12