Birthday Blues

Story Info
What happens when your all alone on your birthday?
1.8k words
4.44
7.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This was originally posted on my personal profile for a different adult site (it was not an erotica site) I have left the writing as it is. I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~

(This was written a few days ago, I forgot to finish it. It is a few days late for my birthday.)

(It's my birthday today so I thought I should post some birthday erotica! Hope you enjoy!)

I picked up the phone and dialed. Ring... Ring... Ring. No answer. I sighed a big breath. Fuckkkkkkk it's just my luck I would be spending my birthday alone. I've called nearly everyone in my phone to see if they wanted to talk to me. Why do I even try to make my birthday special these days? I don't even know... Well I at least have the apartment to myself since I'm pretty sure Daniel isn't home. Is Daniel home? Fuck it I don't care.

I flop down on the couch laying back just letting out the frustration. I look at my phone again hoping someone would of at least messaged me. Nope, no messages. I roll my eyes setting my phone down on the coffee table looking at the ceiling. When was the last time my family called me on my birthday? A few years ago? As soon as I moved away from home they didn't really check in on me anymore. My friends were my support system for the most part. I did hold out hope one of them would call me but they all seemed busy. Why did my birthday have to fall on a Tuesday? Everyone was either busy with school or work. I let out another sigh. Well I might as well take advantage of this situation.

I lift myself off of the couch and stretch looking around. I bend over to touch my toes a couple times before starting to unbutton my pants. I wiggle my ass a little as I work my pants off. Oof, these jeans were a little tight. I looked down at my pink underwear. I had put on my nice panties with a little bow on them. It was one of my favorite pairs. Ahhhhhhh! Why did no one respond to me?!?

Ring... Ring... Ring... My phone started to buzz and ring. My eyes widened. The caller ID read "Daniel XD" Daniel? Why is he calling me? I picked up the phone rather confused.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Bitch!"

"What do you want asshat?" I chuckled slightly.

"I am about to head up to the apartment, do you need me to grab you anything so you can have a fun night? Like your hoe bag?"

(I am not sure if everyone knows what a hoe bag is lo l but it is like a go bag for hook ups. I just wanted to make sure that's clear)

I roll my eyes at his response then I realize he is probably going to be opening that door soon. Fuuuuck! I hang up the phone quickly trying to retrieve my pants before he busts open the door. Just as soon as I manage to get the pants around my ankles, bam! That front door swings opens, there stands Daniel complaining I hung up on him. He takes a few steps in before looking at me as he slowly nods.

"I'm just gonna ignore you not wearing much and go get changed. Let's put a pin in this conversation..."

He turns rather quickly heading into his room making sure not to look. I take his break of eye contact to pull my pants up and button them. Whyyyyy did he have to return the moment I was taking off my clothes? He takes a moment to change and slowly opens his door looking around with hesitancy to make sure I was fully dressed.

"You good?"

I nod at his question as he exits his room with no shirt on. He stretches walking over to me to stand looking down at me.

"Isn't it your birthday? I didn't get it wrong right?"

"Yup, it's my birthday"

"Then why is the birthday girl here all by herself? Shouldn't you be getting wasted and have some hook up with a dude in the bathroom of the restaurant you are in? That's why I offered you your hoe bag"

I rolled my eyes at him, moving my eyes away from him. I folded my arms sighing.

"No one called me back. It seems no one wants to hang out with me."

He furrows his brow at me. He gives a huff. He looks down at me kinda sad. He gives it a moment before pulling me into a hug. His chest was warm. I totally think he forgot he wasn't wearing a shirt for a second there. I decide to wrap my arms around him as he probably won't let go for a second there. I did appreciate this hug. He let go just looking at me.

"Did they really ALL back out on you?" I nod at his question. His voice grew quiet.

"It is the middle of the week. It's not like I can ask them to go party when they all have work and or school tomorrow..." I look away saddened.

"You probably still have a chance to go party by yourself?" He gave a weak smile trying to help but he knew it wasn't helping.

"You know how that will end... I'm just staying home tonight." I shake my head at him. He frowned in response.

"Well at least you have your Ol' best friend Daniel." He wrapped his arms around a little tighter still not releasing from this everlasting hug.

I shake my head at him. He was definitely a weirdo but I loved him. Him and his shirtless self.

"Hey, do you like your head buried in my man titties? I got them out nice and ready for you." I rolled my eyes at his ridiculous nature.

I nuzzled my head slowly up and down on him. He was plenty warm. I squeezed my arms a little tighter around then I loosen my grip. My hands fell down to his waist, i smirked and started to open my hands to slowly grip his ass. He pulls a hand up to run his hands into my hair. He works his fingers in to grip some hair pushing my head into his chest. Wow... I haven't seen him be like this before. He yanks my head back to look me in the eyes.

"Well, birthday girl... since no one is coming to claim you. I might as well." He growls into my ear before softly pressing his lips against mine, lifting my chin to meet at the perfect angle.

I know it may seem hard to believe that he could become like this and it definitely surprised me. His lips were so soft and this kiss felt fueled by something. I would understand maybe some between us from when we first met but I have lived with Daniel for over a year. Why was he so passionate now? I didn't wonder that long before he shoved me ever so roughly back. Where were we heading?

Oh I soon found out where we were heading. He weaseled his hands down my back to my ass to lift me up with a strong grip. I was sat on the kitchen table. I gave him an eye brow raise before I could speak his lips were on mine and he was undressing me and himself.

"Stay put birthday girl. I need a second to prepare." He cooed at me.

I nodded my head as he placed kisses down my body to between my legs. He pushed them open and shoved his head into them with lust in his eyes. He opened his mouth to take all of what he wanted. I sat a hand on his head.

"G-Good boy..."

I gave him a small head pat before lacing my fingering in hair. I began to tug for him to get closer. He rolled his eye before starting to tongue fuck me. Ahhhh fucccck this felt good. The pleasure rolled through my body. His hands firmly grasped my thighs squeezing and squeezing at them. He shoved his head back to give me a grin before sinking his fingers into me. God damn it why did he have to use two fingers right off the bat. He plunged them in and out. Faster and faster. My moans filled his ears. Sweet sweet music to listen to.

He licked my neck starting to nibble. He shoved my head quite suddenly into his chest so he could get a proper spot to bite. He bit down and he bit down hard. I moaned throwing my head back to starting to shake. He definitely knew how to get women to that nice spot of melted. He gave me a kiss as his hands moved out of me and start to feel around to my little button just so he could mess with it. Oh and boy did he find that button and mess with it.

I started to buck my hips hard against him, he made a small grunt at me seemingly saying with his noises wow you pack a punch. He started to rub my button faster and faster till I could barely hold on to him from the zaps of pleasure rocking through my body.

"I-I'm g... gonna cum! D-Daniel please!" I yelled into him.

My body felt like it was on fire. The waves of flames nearing me to orgasm. I could feel my body slowly release laying back on the table with a creak. I kept shaking not feeling Daniel touching me at all.

After a moment I could feel Daniel start to rub at my sensitive breasts. I bucked as he nipped up and down my neck. He pressed himself against my entrance. My eyes fluttered open as I glanced at him. He gave me a smile showing off himself and motioned to the condom wrapper he just opened and placed on. I nodded thankfully. He gave me a nuzzle.

"Birthday girl doesn't want a baby does she? I thought I should make sure I don't give you and extra unwanted present."

He licks my ear softly as he lines himself up. He slowly starts to push in. Me laying on the kitchen table as he is starting to pick up the pace and fuck me. He was definitely larger then I originally expected. It was a tight fit for sure. He had one leg on his shoulder as he worked his way in and out grunting at the sensation. The table creaked back and forth, back and forth with his pace. He slammed in faster and faster. I could barely think. Soon enough I could feel him twitch inside me and him stop moving as much. He started to pant as he removed himself resting himself on top of me.

"Happy Birthday!"

(I hope you enjoyed that!)