Surprised in the Shower

Story Info
Cindy gets caught masturbating by her stepdad's two friends.
4k words
4.57
94.7k
167
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sauntered back into the house after my morning run, eager to get under the shower and wash off all the sweat.

My stepfather Alex looked me up and down, raising one eyebrow at my shorts and tank top. "You went out in that, Cindy?"

I rolled my eyes at his overprotectiveness. Alex was always commenting on my clothes, saying my shorts and skirts were too short and my dresses and tops too tight. "It's the middle of summer. Did you think I was going to out in sweatpants and a hoodie?" I drank some water, gulping it down.

Alex had married my mom a few years ago, and I gotta admit that she could've done a lot worse. Alex was all right for a man in his forties. He still took care of his appearance and worked out regularly in the gym. He kept looking as I finished my glass, but at least he kept his chastising to himself. Good.

"I'm gonna take a shower."

"Dave and Frank will be here soon to start work on remodeling the attic," he told me. "I have to go to the hardware store to get more gear."

I shrugged. Dave and Frank were two of Alex' buddies and I'd met them a few times. Like my stepfather, they kept fit and spent a lot of time bragging about how much they'd lifted last week. It beat my deadbeat bio-dad's hobby of shouting at the television when his favorite football team lost. "Do I need to wait and let them in?" Mom was away with some friends for the weekend, wanting to avoid the worst of the noise and mess.

Alex shook his head. "Nah, Dave has a key. I told them to get to work already. Just figured I'd give you a heads-up."

"Okay." I jogged up the stairs, grabbing a fresh change of clothes from my room. It was a warm day, so I grabbed some panties, a bra, and a red summer dress. Alex would no doubt complain it was too short and showed too much cleavage. I shook my head at his prudishness as I entered the bathroom. He had to get over himself while I was home over the summer from college.

I peeled off my sweaty running gear, dropping it in the laundry basket before grabbing a towel. I put my clean clothes on the counter across from the shower stall, then turned on the water. The warm water cascaded down my body, washing away the sweat. It had been a good run. Not as fast or far as I'd liked, but it was way too hot for any personal bests. I was washing my hair when I heard footsteps come up the stairs. Ah, that had to be Dave and Frank. They were talking amongst themselves, but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

I heard them rummage around before going up the stairs to the attic. Alex and Mom wanted to fix up the attic to make it a home-gym, and I looked forward to the results.

I hummed to myself as I shaved my legs and armpits, then eyed my pubic hair. I kept my pussy shaved, loving the feeling of smooth skin, but I'd neglected it since coming home. The other reason I kept my pussy shaved was because you never knew when the next one-night-stand might happen. But I hadn't dated since coming back home, so I hadn't kept up shaving it. I sat in the shower cubicle, spreading my legs to take care of the stubble. I traced the freshly shaven skin with one finger, smiling to myself at the smooth sensation.

I put the razor aside and ran my fingertips across my smooth lips and clitoris. I could see my pussy glistening from the water, but gasped as I circled my clit. Mmm, maybe the glistening wasn't just from the water. My nipples hardened despite the warm water, and I pushed two wet fingers inside my pussy.

I let out a moan as I crooked my fingers. Fuck, it had been too long since I had sex or masturbated if I reacted like this to my own touch. Once I left the shower, I'd have to fire up a dating app to see if there were any suitably cute local guys. I used my other hand to play with my right nipple, leaning back against the cool tiles. I gasped in pleasure as I pinched my nipple.

Most guys I'd slept with were gentle, and too worried about hurting me while we had sex. It was nice of them, but it always left me kinda disappointed afterwards.

I tugged on my nipple as I kept fingering my pussy, spreading my legs wider. Oh yes, that was much better. I flicked my clit, circling the nub and gasping at how slick my folds were already. Desire and need thrummed through me as the water kept cascading down my body.

Of course, the shower head. I got up, rinsing my hair before taking the shower head from its holder. It was impossible to masturbate in the showers in the dorms, but my pussy throbbed at the memory of discovering the different settings on the shower head when I'd still lived at home. I changed the setting, the thicker rays hitting me in the chest, and sat back down again to use those rays on my clit.

I spread my legs wide, one hand holding my pussy lips open and using the other to aim the shower head at my pussy. I moaned when the water hit my clit, closing my eyes as I leaned back against the walls. Oh yes, this was just I needed.

"Now there's a sight for sore eyes."

I dropped the shower head in shock, opening my eyes to see both Dave and Frank stand there on the other side of the shower stall. The see-through shower stall, which was slightly steamed up but not nearly enough to hide what I'd been doing. I closed my legs, moving the shower head away as my face reddened. I covered my boobs, turning away from them as much as possible.

Dave, the taller of the two, just laughed. "Aww, Cindy, don't be shy now! You looked like you were enjoying yourself."

I glared at him, reaching up with one hand to turn off the water. How the hell had I forgotten to lock the bathroom door? "Why are you in here? Didn't you hear the shower? That means it's occupied!"

Dave and Frank exchanged amused glances. "Oh, we heard something all right," Frank drawled, his blue eyes roving up and down my naked and shivering body.

My cheeks reddened further at the noises they must've overheard. "Then why barge in!" I demanded.

"Well, maybe they were cries of pain," Dave said innocently. "We had to make sure our buddy's stepdaughter wasn't hurt, right?"

"Right," Frank agreed, nodding along.

I kept glaring at them as I stayed seated. I'd flung my towel across the top of the shower stall, but I couldn't get up and keep myself covered. "Well, I'm fine. You can leave now."

"What was it Alex said?" Dave turned to Frank. "Didn't he say we could help ourselves to anything in the house?"

"He did say that." Frank smirked at me, hands going to his belt.

My mouth fell open in shock. "You can't do that!"

"Mm, I think we can." Dave opened the shower stall, letting in cool air. "Besides, Cindy, we both heard and saw you." He palmed himself through his jeans. "You can't deny that you want it."

Frank had opened his belt and was unbuttoning his jeans. "You didn't mind spreading your legs a few minutes ago..."

I stared at them in disbelief, trying to ignoring the pulsing need in my pussy. Yes, I was horny, but that didn't mean I wanted them! "I was masturbating!"

"And you didn't finish." Dave kept palming himself, rubbing his cock through his jeans. The bulge pressing against his zipper was growing bigger by the second. "So you must still be horny, Cindy. Why not let us help you with that?"

I shook my head, keeping my back to them as much as possible while keeping an eye on them. I kept my breasts covered as much as possible. "Just leave."

"Or what?" Frank pushed his jeans down to mid-thigh, revealing the bulge in his black boxers was formidable too.

I stared at it for a moment, my pussy pulsing at the idea of that thick bulge sliding inside of me. I snapped my eyes up and noticed Dave's smirk. He'd caught me looking. "Or I'm gonna tell Alex!" I raised my chin defiantly. There was no way they wanted a fight with their best friend, right?

But Dave and Frank just laughed. "If you tell your stepdaddy that we caught you masturbating in the shower, Cindy, he's just gonna be jealous that it was us, not him."

My mouth dropped in shock for a second time. Alex? Jealous? What?

Frank snorted at my surprise. "Oh, c'mon. He's been bitching at us ever since you got home from college about how difficult it is to see you around the house in short skirts and your running shorts."

"Glued to your ass," Dave said in a manner that made it clear he was quoting Alex.

"You've been making it pretty hard on your poor stepfather," Frank told me.

"You've been making him hard, period!" Dave burst into laughter.

Frank laughed as well. "He's sent us some pics, and I gotta say, I don't blame him for being frustrated."

My mind was still reeling from the shock of my stepdad getting hard over me, but I gasped at that. "Pics?" When had my stepdad taken pictures of me? Why had he sent them to his friends?

"Yeah, when you weren't looking," Dave explained. "Like leaning across the kitchen counter to get something and flashing him your panties."

"Stretching before going on a run," Frank added. "Which, I know all about the importance of stretching, but maybe don't bend over with your ass facing the kitchen window when Alex is pouring himself some coffee."

And Alex had sent his buddies pics of those moments? Me flashing him my panties by accident? Me stretching without realizing anyone was in the kitchen?

"If he were here, he'd want the same thing we do," Frank told her, rubbing the bulge in his boxers.

"Starting with those lips wrapped around my cock," Dave growled, tugging on his belt.

"What? No!" I pushed the confusing news about my stepfather away and pressed myself against the tiles. "You can't!"

Frank pushed his boxers down, his thick cock jutting out. "We can and we will, Cindy. You've been teasing us long enough, and you know you want it. I bet that pussy of yours is still wet with your own juices."

My pussy pulsed at his words and the sight of his cock. They were right about one thing. Masturbating had left me horny. "I haven't been teasing you. I haven't been teasing anyone."

"Tell it to your stepfather." Frank entered the stall, not caring about the water sloshing around his boots.

I tried to slip away, but the stall only opened to one side. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and tugged. I gasped in pain and surprise.

Frank wrapped his other hand around his cock, pumping it lazily as he looked down at me. "Drop the arms. Show us those tits, Cindy."

I tried to turn away, but he gave another hard tug and I yelped at the pain. I had no choice but to do what they wanted. There were two of them, and I was naked and powerless.

I looked away as I lowered my arms, bearing my breasts to them. My nipples were still hard from the cool air and playing with them.

"Mmm, good," Frank told me, tugging on my hair until I was forced to look up at him and his dick, only inches away from my face. "Very nice pair of tits, Cindy. Sit up on your knees, there's a good girl."

I did as he told me, and he kept a tight hold on my hair so I couldn't look away from him.

Dave had pushed his jeans and boxers out of the way, and tugged his belt free from his jeans. "Maybe we should make sure she doesn't get any ideas, Frank."

"Good idea," Frank said. "Arms behind your back, Cindy. Now."

Another sharp tug had me obeying. Frank moved so Dave could tie my wrists together behind my back with his belt. I tried to get free, but it was hopeless. I was even more powerless than before with my hands tied together like this.

Dave slapped my ass when he finished, making me wince. "Nice. Very nice." He rubbed his own cock, which looked just as thick and long and intimidating as Frank's.

I glanced from him back up to Frank. What else did they have in mind? And why was my pussy still aching with the need to be filled?

Frank was lazily pumping his cock up and down with one hand as he smiled down at me. "You be good while sucking my cock, Cindy, and we might be nice to you." He rested the tip of his cock against my cheek, rubbing across it in circles. "Open your mouth."

I knew it was pointless to argue or fight back, so I did. I glared at him as I opened my mouth.

He smirked as he slid the tip of his cock inside. "The better the blowjob, the nicer we'll be, Cindy."

I remained quiet as he slid deeper and deeper until he hit the back of my throat. My eyes widened when he didn't pull back immediately.

"Oh, still a gag reflex? Too bad." Frank thrust in and out slowly, not going too deep. He relaxed his grip on my hair somewhat. "Now you do it. Put some effort into it, Cindy."

He stopped moving, and I bobbed back and forth, pressing my tongue against his dick and hating every second. The hot flesh filled my mouth, and his musky scent filled my nose. And from the corner of my eyes I could see Dave jerking his own cock idly as he watched, a gleeful grin on his face. I'd also have to service him.

"More effort, Cindy." Another sharp tug. "Maybe if it's a good blowjob, that'll be enough to satisfy me."

I made a surprised noise around his cock, looking up at him.

"You ever had your ass fucked?" Dave asked. "If not, I'd love to be the first."

My eyes widened as I protested, but all they heard were the muffled noises as I kept bobbing back and forth.

"I think that's a 'no'," Frank told him, speeding up his thrusts. "Well, if you want to keep your ass virginity, Cindy, you better get to work because I don't find this blowjob satisfying at all. And if you can't make me come in your mouth, I'll have to fill some other hole instead."

"I'm calling first on her ass," Dave said. "You already went first with her mouth."

"Fine," Frank grunted.

I took his thick dick deeper, letting it slide down my throat until I couldn't take it anymore, and tears welled up in my eyes.

"Mmm, that's better," Frank groaned. "Keep it up like that, and your mouth will do for now."

I moved back and forth faster, focusing on pressing my tongue against the sensitive tip of his cock and swirling it around. I tried to take him down my throat again for longer, struggling not to gag while I blinked the tears in my eyes away.

"Fuck, she's eager," Dave panted, leaning closer. "Can't wait to fuck her mouth."

"It's feeling pretty good," Frank said, thrusting into my mouth.

I saw Dave reach for the pocket of his jeans to grab his phone. "Y'know, Alex has always been kind enough to send us updates on Cindy. Maybe we should do the same."

My eyes widened in panic, and I tried to pull back to tell him not to do it. Alex couldn't see me like this!

"What's the matter?" Frank laughed above me. "I thought you wanted to tell your stepdaddy on us?"

I tried to shake my head.

"Hold her still, she's moving too much," Dave complained.

Frank thrust forward until his cock was down my throat again, and kept me there for several long seconds. His tight grip kept me in place, and I heard the shutter sound from Dave's phone.

"And sent," Dave said.

Frank relaxed his grip, going back to his thrusts. "Can you feel her pussy for me? I wanna know if she's still soaking."

I was on my knees to suck off Frank, but closed my legs before Dave could slide a hand between them. But Dave ignored my struggles and pushed my knees open. They easily slid apart for him, and his fingers found my pussy.

"Mmm, nice and smooth," Dave murmured. "Freshly shaved, Cindy?"

I tried to squirm away from his fingers as they found my folds, still slick from earlier. I moaned around Frank's cock as Dave's fingers slid inside. They were much thicker than my own.

"Oh, you like that?" Frank panted. "You like his fingers up your pussy?"

"She's definitely soaking," Dave said as he moved and crooked his fingers inside of me.

I moaned again. It felt way too good, and his thumb found my clitoris. My hips rolled against his hand automatically.

"Yeah, you want it, don't you?" Frank told me, eyes boring into mine as he sped up his thrusts.

I took him down my throat again, my face red with embarrassment and need. I didn't want it, but my body responded on its own. All I wanted was for him to finish and come already.

"Never mind her ass. I want her pussy. It's so fucking tight."

Frank grunted as he thrust in and out of my mouth. "We got plenty of time to try them all. But her mouth's pretty good."

Dave's other hand found one of my breasts. "Let's not neglect those nipples, Cindy." He pinched it, and I moaned around Frank's cock again. Fuck, it was just the way I enjoyed doing to myself.

"Do it again," Frank grunted.

Dave pinched my nipple and twisted it as well, making me whimper in pleasure. "Oh, you love that, don't you? Bet you love having them pulled too..."

When he did, pleasure shot from my nipple to my clit, which he was still rubbing with his other hand. It felt so good, nothing like the way too gentle touches from the college guys I'd been with.

Frank's thrusts sped up. "So you love a bit of rough, huh?" he said, tightening his hold and keeping me in place. "Should've said so from the start."

I couldn't move as he thrust in and out, and he shoved his cock down my throat again, making tears well up in my eyes again. He didn't pull back for several long seconds, repeating the action over and over while Dave kept pinching and pulling my nipple while playing with my pussy.

And it felt so good. Pleasure thrummed inside of me as I tried to keep up with Frank's demanding thrusts. I moaned around his cock as Dave kept fingers my pussy, and finally I felt Frank's cock jerk in my mouth and fill it with cum. I had to swallow, but there was so much that some of it trickled past my lips.

Dave pulled his fingers out of my pussy, and I whimpered at the loss.

Frank pushed me away as he stepped out of the stall. "Your turn," he told his friend.

Dave grinned down at me as he took Frank's place. His cock was fully thick and hard, and he grabbed a fistful of my hair as well to yank me back on my knees. "You loved what I did to you, didn't you?" he demanded.

I was still gasping for air, but I nodded. They'd both heard me moan. There was no point denying it. My pussy was still aching with need, and I glanced at Frank.

"Oh, you want me to play with your clit?" he asked, getting on his knees next to the stall. "If so, you gotta ask nicely, Cindy."

I panted as I kneeled there, hating that they were making me ask. They had no problem simply taking what they wanted, but they wanted to humiliate me.

And I did want to thick fingers in my pussy again.

"I--I want you to finger me," I managed.

Dave laughed above me. "C'mon, you can do better than that, you little slut."

For some reason, that word sent another pulse of need down my body. "I want you to slide your fingers in my pussy."

"Better," Frank told me. "But say 'please'."

I felt hot all over. "Please put your fingers in my pussy."

Frank grinned before reaching for me. "Since you asked for it."

I moaned as one finger, then two, filled me up. They were longer than Dave's and I pressed down for more.

Dave made use of the fact that my mouth was open to slide his cock inside, wasting no time to push it down my throat. "You had practice," he grunted. "I had to wait long enough for my turn. Get to it, slut."

I did my best as Frank kept fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit. He didn't play with my nipples, focusing on my slick pussy and clit with both hands. He soon had me moaning constantly around Dave's dick, squirming and writhing in pleasure.

"Alex will hate missing out on this," Frank commented, crooking his fingers and making me whimper.

"He doesn't have to, does he?" Dave panted. After watching me suck off his buddy and using his hands on me, he was already a lot more turned on than Frank had been. Part of me hoped that meant he'd come sooner. But would Frank stop rubbing my clit once Dave finished?

"That's true," Frank agreed. "He can have his turn once he gets back."

Fuck, the thought of Alex treating me like this did nothing to cool off my lust. If anything, it made me even hotter. My stepfather sliding his dick down my throat. My stepfather spreading my legs to finger my pussy. My stepfather pushing his dick inside of me...

12