All Comments on 'Birthday Bondage'

by saxmandan3

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

For the first time doing bondage a safe word should of been used. Otherwise a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave a 2*

Agree with previous commenters, even people active in BDSM for many years insist,

Safeword, or a negotiated means of communication, like dropping a ball. Being female I would leave this boyfriend ASAP and find somebody I could trust if I was still interested in BDSM.

WestgemWestgemover 9 years ago
It's fantasy

I loved it and disagree with the other comments. This isn't a how to guide. It's a (very hot!) fantasy and every story doesn't need a safe word. Loved it with the gag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ew.

Just like 50 Shades, this promotes terribly unsafe BDSM practices. What you just described was a rape. And to anyone saying "It's just a fantasy," I disagree. Rape fantasies are fine, but the rape aspect of this was written as if this were acceptable and that may lead men to think this could happen. Which would inevitably lead to them trying it. No woman is going to respond like Amy. This was a terrible story that promoted terrible practices.

Do some research if you want to write

Fetish erotica. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

It was well done pls do a part 2 as soon as possible. And ignore the people who are giving you shit. If they dont like it than why are they reading it.

DarkTerraDarkTerraover 9 years ago
safe words... got to love them.

Ok so this is a great story and as a fellow author I commend you on your work. However! There is one area where this story fails. I get what you were trying to do, but you have left out the most important aspect of good bondage D/s games. You want her to give up control and find satisfaction in being just an object to satisfy his lusts ok fine, but there are better ways to write it. Give her a safeword but have her choose not to use it for (insert reason of your choice).

Having him get off twice and deny her an orgasm isn't my style personally, but it's fine. The big problem is that you left out the most important aspect of being a Dom. An unwaivering concern and undersranding of the trust and vulnerability of his sub. As a Dom he can and should push her boundaries, but there is a limit. A good Dom makes his/her sub bend... bend but not break and that is a key distinction that is missing in this story. The Dom comes off as someone who got lucky, but has no concept of who his sub is or what her limits are. As such he comes off as the worst kind of Dom. An extra paragraph would have fixed this or a few sentences here and there.

Still good story and thank you for putting it out there. I think you'll find the bdsm community to be one of the more vigilant about little things because in that world the little things are the difference between exquisite pleasure and excruciating pain

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

Good story. Well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

..and her present didn't cost her a penny

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes it is a fantasy

But I agree entirely with the comments from DarkTerra 01/08/15. There are two types of fantasy; the first is utterly way outside the realms of possibility so the reader is given a framework of what the realities are for that situation, the second is a situation that is desirable and possible as such it needs realism to be a good fantasy.

By engaging in elements of bdsm the fantasy scenario needs the safeguards of safe, sane and consensual otherwise the fledgling Dom just comes across as moron who doesn’t give a damn about anyone but himself. It’s only because the author has control of the plot and text that the girl was happy with the scenario, clearly he’s just another guy with a magic cock.

PrincessAndMasterPrincessAndMasterabout 4 years ago
Great story

Hmm... My birthday is coming up soon, maybe this is something for me to try with Princess

GreyLordRexGreyLordRex6 months ago

WOW, she is going to ask for a repeat, and he hasn't let her cum yet. What a woman!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous