Birthday Boy

Story Info
A birthday boy gets a naughty surprise.
784 words
3.9
8.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the door slam shut and watched as you walked into the house, clearly wrung out from a rough night at the restaurant. I knew you'd be tired, so I took your coat and placed a drink in your hand, ready to help soothe away your weariness. I took your free hand and led you to the couch. You slumped down onto the cushion and took a long pull from your drink. I sat and stroked your hair, your face as you told me about the night. The new menu, the chef that walked out, and the fact that you'd have to work on your birthday. I moved to massage your shoulders as you recounted how the patrons thought you "hung the culinary moon." I could tell despite your tiredness that you were pleased with the night. I was going to make sure you were even more pleased when I was finished.

You leaned back against me as I worked out the stress and knots from your neck and shoulders. I moved to straddle your lap and stroked your face, gently kissing your cheeks, lips, and neck. You pulled me in close and the kisses got deeper and harder. I could feel your cock against me, trying to push into me. You grabbed my hair and jerked my head back pressing your mouth to my neck. Your hands tore open my blouse and reached for me, but I shook my head and pulled away, sliding off your lap and onto the floor where I knelt in front of you.

I slid my hands up your thighs and began to unfasten your pants. I smiled as I watched your expression change. I pulled your pants off, revealing your impressive erection. I could feel myself getting incredibly wet wanting you. I wanted you to taste me as I tasted you. Wrapping one hand around your shaft, I slid the other inside me, feeling the juices drench my fingers. I pulled my fingers out and reached up to brush them across your lips. You took them into your mouth, sucking them one by one. I heard myself moan as I began to stroke you slowly...

I leaned down and began to slide my tongue lazily along your shaft. I loved feeling you get tense as I flicked my tongue across you and down to your balls. I began to lick and suck moving up and down the length of you. I wanted to devour every inch of you, suck you inside me, and feel the heat as you began to throb. You grabbed my hair as I took your head into my mouth, teasing with my tongue and lips. Your moan increased my urgency and I began to move up and down your shaft, sucking and licking in time with the movement of your body. I was drunk with the feel and taste of you, wanting you more with every taste, every move.

"I want to be inside you!" You growled as you pulled me to my feet and onto your lap. You reached under my skirt to find I was wearing nothing and plunged your fingers into me as I began to kiss and lick your neck. Your hands gripped my hips and you drove yourself into me with one long, hard stroke. I gasped at the thickness and heat of you, hardly able to breathe. We began to move together slowly at first but I was unable to keep from wanting more, deeper, hotter, faster. Your hands grabbed my breasts and I pushed your head down so you began to lick and suck at my nipples, first one and then the other. I could feel an orgasm coming on and gripped you hard as I arched my back, a scream escaping my lips. You gave me an evil smile and plunged into me even deeper so that I took all of you, every inch, inside, coating your cock down to your balls. We moved together as our tongues played with each other, your fingers teasing my swollen clit. It seemed to last for hours when the movement became a frenzy, and sweat poured from our bodies. Your hands gripped my hips and pulled me to you hard as you told me you were going to cum. I said we should go together.

I could feel you shaking beneath my hands as I buried my face against your neck. My orgasm stole my breath and you exploded inside me, filling me to overflowing, our juices running down our legs. We collapsed, panting, wrapped up in each other, unable to move. I leaned over and kissed you gently on the lips and whispered, "Happy birthday, baby."