Birthday Buck

Story Info
A buck gets a birthday surprise from his kinky friends...
4.6k words
4.72
9.5k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

Birthday Buck

Stephen sighed, muzzle in his hands, although the buck should never have found himself so low on his birthday. Things were different than they had been before, it was true, but his friends had moved away after finishing their university studies, as was to be expected, and he was the one who had, very unfortuantely, been left behind. He fussed with his black hair, due a cut, but it was still not long enough for him to actually run his fingers through, as annoying as it was when it grew out of its tasteful tuft to tickle his ears.

Still... He wished he had some company. It was not a special birthday and his friends had made their apologies, promising that they would all get together soon but, well, he knew how busy their lives were. It was just his bad luck that schedules had not aligned and, truly, Stephen could not blame them. He only wished that it was not him left alone in his flat on a late spring evening, the hint of summer flirting with the air as soft scents from the quiet park below his block of flats floated up to tickle his nostrils.

It would have been serene if he did not feel so lonely.

Ping!

That was his phone but Stephen almost didn't want to look at it, to see what the message said. Distanced "happy birthdays" simply didn't have the same ring to them and, well, he wasn't all that sure there was anything he could do about that. It was just the way it was, even as his paw crept to the phone, ears perking curiously. Sometimes a deer couldn't help himself but there was no one around to either care or judge him on it, so it was alright.

Hey, dude!

The text from Simon started cheerily enough, enough that Stephen could have forgotten just what made him so blue, if it was that easy. Still, he sat up a little straighter on his bed, the birdsong outside sounding a little brighter even if only for a moment.

Sorry about missing your birthday. But me and the guys have arranged something for you! Keep an eye on the door at eight... It'll be arriving soon! Sorry again for missing it but we really hope this will make up a little for it!

Stephen shook his head, though there was a smile and a softness to his lips that had not been there before. It was really nice of them to do something for him when they had not been able to come around, not that buying him something had been necessary in any way. His fingers moved on the phone screen, typing a reply, but there must have been a twist of fate at play as, at that very moment, the doorbell rang, echoing through his flat.

It wasn't even eight as yet but excitement zinged through him, up on his cloven hooves before his mind had a chance to catch up with what his body was doing. He had to know, had to see, had to have a little lightness in his day. And it was better to be up and excited rather than down and moping about all the bad luck he had, the white fluff of his tail showing as it perked up, bouncing down to the intercom and practically mashing the button.

"Hello?"

"Hiiiii!"

He shot back, ears up, eyes wide. What a shriek!

"Er..." He edged back, needing to press the button again to make himself heard. "Hi, I heard there was a delivery for me? Is this it?"

"Oh, a delivery, he says?"

Someone giggled and his ears perked. Were there two furs down there? Maybe it wasn't the package he'd been expecting, after all, just some teenagers or something messing around. But what his friends had arranged for him would still be coming, surely?

"Yes, so, that's it, that's right - we have a dee-liv-errryyy for you, buck! Can you open up for us? We can, uh, bring it all the way up for you!"

Stephen smiled. That was kind of them. But did that mean it was a big box? His friends really shouldn't have gone to so much trouble!

"Sure, come on up!"

Ah, little did Stephen know the box he was opening, even if it would all be to his benefit. Everything was to change that night, much less just how his birthday was about to go after a start that had thrown him well and truly off-course.

He heard their approach before they called out to him and swung open the door, expecting a couple of furs to simply be standing there in the narrow hallway with, perhaps, an oversized box. That, perhaps, would have been the right way to have it go but what he opened the door to with a silly smile on his face was not quite what he expected...

The little felines wore barely anything at all, though they would have just about been suitable to be seen in public, at a push. There was no family resemblance between them, for which Stephen would find himself grateful for later on, the five-foot lady-cat white-furred and dainty with black paws and tips to her ears. Around her neck was a light bell that jingled faintly with the shift of her body, although the tasteful latex harness and underwear just about covered enough of her body to allow her to go out in public to do her job.

Her friend, however... Well, he was a bit of a special case, even as she tossed her black hair back over her shoulder, hair long and flowing, cut sharply in long layers. He was a little taller but still petite, both easily a good head shorter than Stephen, wearing a similar harness with a mesh shirt over his top half. He could have plausibly been going to a fancy dress event, if one had wanted to be very kind to his suitably kinky attire, though the light bulge in his latex briefs was more alluring than anything else, his chocolate brown fur and light, tan points more than enough to draw the eye regardless of what he was wearing.

Opening and closing his mouth several times, the buck tried to find the words to say what was so desperately needed.

"Who..." Stephen gulped, shaking his head. "Who are you? I don't think you're, uh, here for me..."

Her eyes sparkled, tipping forward with her upper arms pressed to either side of her breasts, squeezing them into a soft, warm cleavage.

"Ohhh, we are most definitely here for you, birthday buck!"

She simpered, tail flicking up, exposing all that she had to offer in the smooth curve of her rump, distracting his attention. Yet Stephen could only gulp and take a step back, shaking his head, the male cat closing the gap between them with a smirk pulling lightly at his lips and twitching whiskers.

"Er, no..." He scratched the back of his neck. "No... Really? Ian sent you? Wow, that's...uh...too much..."

He blushed furiously, barely catching their names as they introduced themselves as Cindy and Hobby, though Stephen did not know how one could take Hobby as, well, a hobby. The little cat moved like water, flowing from one position to the next, a hand on the deer's shoulder, confidently meeting his eyes as if to say that he had a world of pleasure unlike anything else Stephen'd ever experienced to show him.

But, as was so very often the case, they had to take the lead, there to make his day better and communicate in the very best way that they knew how. Cindy and Hobby exchanged a look, eyes dancing, speaking without words. Wasn't that just what they were there for?

They ushered him inside, closing the distance between them in a series of short, sharp steps, though Stephen was hardly in control of anything. Blood pounded against his eardrums and it was shocking, even to him, just how quickly his body responded to them, unable to take his eyes off even the male or the female feline, swapping between them. Bisexual at heart and soul, Stephen was not a buck who preferred either males or females (or any in-between, being very open on that matter), enjoying the spice and variety in life in the best way possible.

He licked his lips and held up his paws but they knew just what to do to muffle his protests, Hobby stretching up onto the tips of his toes to kiss the buck. It was an action made easier by Cindy giggling and grabbing one of his antlers lightly to pull him down to an easier level, hears pounding, need rising, the throbbing of the stag's cock impossible to ignore too. Oh, they knew just what they did to him and her paws were quick to wander, sliding down his chest and stomach, purring with a flick to her tail as she adored all that she was there to please.

"My, my..." She purred, nuzzling his chest, scrunching up his T-shirt as if she yearned to rip it from his form. "You are a fine one... But don't you want to get this off and get yourself a little more comfortable?"

Stephen was not in any kind of position to reply to her, which she took as an affirmation that that was all okay with him. The deer's head swam as he kissed the smaller feline back, bending over a little so that he could be on a better level for him. Though there was little he would do to hold back as his need swelled so very obviously, Hobby's tongue tangling with his and sweeping around his mouth in the most sensual of manners. There were not all that many furs in the world that knew how to use tongue but not too much tongue and the stag moaned for that, sharing the experience as a shiver ran down his spine.

"Ah..." Hobby broke the kiss with a cheeky grin, though there could not have been any doubt about who was in control, regardless of who had come there to serve. "That was nice... A nice start, darling, but how far do you want us to go?"

Stephen allowed them to bear him back to the sofa in a daze, though it was a bit too to worry about it being too small, really, for all three of them. There were kisses and there were touches, his shirt easing up and over his head, bearing his chest to the two needy cats. Cindy's lips and teeth licked and nibbled at his nipples, the tiny buds difficult to find through his soft, brown fur where it merged to cream but no problem to a skilled lover such as her. His jeans slid down, exposing his undergarments, allowing his cock to swell further, tenting out his boxer-briefs, though they didn't seem to be doing all that much to contain his moderate length.

"Oh, what a treat..."

Hobby nuzzled it, playing his tongue across the stag's underwear, dampening it further where there was already a smear and darkening of pre-cum in the middle, skin tingling, blood pounding. Everything happened quickly but, truly, Stephen would not have had it any other way, for they wanted him and, well, it would have been a bare-faced lie to say that the feeling was not mutual on his part too. His body more than told the tale of what had not happened for him in recent months, his only sexual activity coming by the grace of his own paw, though that was just life getting in the way.

But just because he hadn't "got some" in a while was no reason at all not to enjoy it when everything was there for him, laid out right there for him to take. He moaned, on his back on the sofa, barely aware of how he'd gotten there, Cindy's skilled lips teasing down his stomach, the thicker happy-trail of hair leading her straight to his throbbing cock. With her fingers tenderly peeling back his underwear only enough to free his erection, she wasted no time at all in swallowing his length down, lips descending and doing her best work.

Stephen's moan rose but was captured, once, again, by Hobby's lips, the feline's hips swaying and sashaying, always putting on the very best show that he had to give. He was there to have all eyes on him, after all, and loved what he did, tongue tangling with that of the buck's as his work-buddy, Cindy, deep-throated the lucky stag with a skill that, perhaps one day, he too wanted to give.

The deer tried to twist his head away, struggling for breath as his chest tightened, yet Hobby denied him even that, demanding that he live right there in the moment as his abs contracted, body on edge and on fire, trembling through with wantonly burning lust. His cock throbbed in her mouth and she pushed him easily into the back of her throat, the world spinning, lurching, throwing him off-balance. Yet it was all in such a way that Stephen did not even know if he would have wanted to be steady and stable ever again, the shock of it all bringing an added edge to what, otherwise, could have been very different indeed.

He dug a hoof into the carpet, using it for leverage to lightly thrust and grind into Cindy's mouth, losing himself in the moment. It was all that he could do, taking a tiny modicum of control back right there and then, passion rising, pre-cum drooling from his cock in such a way that he barely felt as if it could stop. Why, it was so very much more than even he had spent in times gone past that he did not know what to think - that was to say, if he could have strung any coherent thoughts together at all.

He didn't need to, not with his mind taken up by so very much pleasurable activity. There was too much else to focus on as his hips rocked and bucked, Cindy smoothly moving along with him as Hobby broke the kiss. A string of saliva connected them for a heartbeat of a moment but the male cat had so much more to give than simply the sweetness of his kisses, tail lashing the air.

"Come on, Cindy," he purred sensually, eyes half-lidded. "You can share... Don't be so greedy with our lovely buck here..."

He was there to be passed around and between them, though it was Stephen's pleasure that came first and foremost at the centre of it all, head falling back to the sofa cushions and one leg kicked up over the arm of the sofa. It was just about a position that he could hold, though he had to tense his abs, Cindy swapping places with Hobby as the smaller cat slipped his latex underwear down his legs. A small shaft was revealed but, really, it was not a cock that was going to get any use that night unless Stephen asked for it, delivering pleasure unto the buck and no more or less than that.

It throbbed through, drawing Stephen's eye as Hobby put on a show for him, arching his back and moaning luxuriously. A few thrusts of his hips, however, was all that he had to give as his need rose, grinding back so that the deer's cock teased between his rump cheeks. Stephen moaned and then saw no more as Cindy tugged her underwear out of the way, a little more coverage than the stag may have liked, but it would have to do for the moment.

His tongue slithered forth without the active consent of his mind, though it was all as he wanted it to be, slipping it into her warmth. Her folds pulsed with gentle heat against his tongue and the stag's head tilted as he tried to get deeper still inside her, though the throbbing nub of her clit was what really should have been his focus.

How had they known? Stephen groaned into her sex as his cock throbbed up all the harder and readier for Hobby, the little cat smirking as he placed his tail hole to the tip of that shaft. It was all a ploy to bring him the most pleasure possible and tasting a femfur who was hot and wet and so very ready for him was one of the things that would have been top of Stephen's list any day of the week. Cindy was no stranger to such pleasure either, throwing her head back and clinging to his antlers with a luxurious moan, rocking her hips and grinding down onto his muzzle as if there never before had been such pleasure in her life. She, however, knew just how to make a client feel as if they were the best of the best, the kind of fur that could make her feel such amazing things, even though, with Stephen, that was very much something that she didn't have to fake.

"Oh... Ohhhh!"

She cried out, lips parted to show the pink of her tongue, feline whiskers twitching and quivering. It would have been too much for even Cindy to have been asked to hold herself back, facing Hobby as he sank onto Stephen's cock, overloading the poor-lucky buck with so much pleasure that it was a wonder that he didn't pass out for it. It was all he could do to remember, in a small way, to remain present in the moment, to soak it all in as he took all that they had to offer, though it was, really, Hobby taking his cock. Even as he slurped and lapped lusciously up into Cindy's pussy, Stephen could not help but thrust and buck into Hobby, grinding just a little more of his cock into the cat's backside as he sank.

Hobby, however, had no intention of denying the stag the pleasure that he had earned, rocking and bucking on his shaft, tail lifted so that he could go down all the way. There was no inch of the buck's cock that was destined to remain outside the clasp of his tail hole and that suited Stephen just fine, his fingers digging into Cindy's thighs as he suckled deeply on her clit. His lips closed around the pleasurable nub of flesh and he knew that he'd hit just the right spot when she bucked against his muzzle with nearly enough force to crush his nose.

"Oh... Oh my god..."

Whether he was meant to pleasure them, or they him, it didn't matter to Stephen, getting everything he needed and more in that moment. His deer-tail bobbed and twitched even beneath his buttocks but he needed to keep going, feeling every last twitch and throb of his cock shoved up into that hotly tight hole, the feline clenching around him in a way that even Stephen could feel. The cat knew just how to buck and angle his hips too, rocking and grinding, not letting a single inch of the stag's dick go to waste as he mewled and twisted his head, claws pricking lightly through the fur of Stephen's chest.

The deer felt the cat leaning onto him but he was too wrapped up in everything else to register the tiny note of pain, a flicker that he could not take the time to worry about. Everything else was so overwhelming, one sensation crashing over the one that preceded it, that anything negative was simply wiped out with the grind of Hobby's hips. Just how Cindy's pussy tasted, his tongue delving greedily back into her, was another thing entirely, yet Stephen knew too with a delicious little shiver that the feline could not hold out forever, even if he was not in such a position to get a couple of fingers into her hot snatch too.

She moaned above him and something in him pushed him on, driving her on, closer to that edge. He wanted to feel her soaring past the point of no return, freefalling and unable to control herself, lusting for it all so very terribly that there simply was nothing else for Stephen in the world at that time. His cock seemed to tighten, though that was not possible, his mind confusing one feeling for another as he rocked weakly, glutes trying to clench as he speared up but not able to put the force between his thrusts that he wanted to. Hobby, however, didn't need him to worry about that as he purred and did the work for the stag, gently pinning his hips down to keep him where he needed to be, wave after wave of pleasure daring to so seductively crest and peak.

It was coming but there was no reason for Stephen to get there too quickly, much more time with the escort duo to come. There was no limit on the pleasure that they wanted to deliver to him, after all, and he moaned into Cindy's cunny as she pressed down more urgently than ever on his muzzle. As much as she may have been surprised to climax so soon, she let herself go with a yowl, hips rocking and pounding, grinding on his lips for her lusty pleasure. A deluge of her juices flowed forth, as over-productive as ever, and she cried out over and over again until her voice rasped hoarsely, head twisting back and forth, hair tangled. There was nothing pretty to be had in the moment of climax, only lustful pleasure, and Stephen leaned hungrily into her, gripping her hip, her thigh, holding her there until every last tremor had left her body.

12