Birthday Buck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He panted heavily, hot breath tickling over her damp folds, though the feline was loathe to leave him just yet while Stephen had not, as yet, received his pleasure. He groaned against her thigh, pressing in close, trembling in place while his cock was so very wonderfully caressed. Again and again, Hobby's hips drove down, taking all that he wanted while Stephen tried, and failed, to hold back the sweetness of his orgasm's encroach.

Closer and closer... Cindy slipped back, holding him tightly, keeping him right where he needed to be, a moan on her lips as she kissed his muzzle, his neck, his lips tasting of her juices. As distracted as he was, Stephen did his best too to kiss her back but Hobby ground his hips down harder and faster, forcing that throbbing length as deep as it could possibly go, driving on to the tumultuous high that was sure to come in but a heartbeat of a moment. The sexy feline purred and licked his lips, his cock bobbing but not spent, though that was to come later as he, finally, sank all the way down and squeezed lusciously.

That was it for Stephen - holding back any more would have been an impossibility as he howled out his climax like a wolf rather than a deer, hips rocking, grinding, shoving by the pinning of Hobby's paws despite how he pushed down. There was no stopping the spurts of seed flowing forth, pouring into the tight tail hole of the cat in question, Hobby working the stag over as if, well...as if it was his job. Yet there was a passion behind everything that Hobby did and he could not have loved his position more, throat thickening and trembling in a purr that rose and thickened deliciously.

Stephen floated, spinning and turning out of control, yet it was not for him to be in control as orgasm flooded him. It didn't matter how much seed he pushed forth only that he was in the moment, luxuriating in everything that the felines gave him as Cindy clung to him, his anchor in the storm that threatened to sweep him up and away. He needed to be rooted down with her, secured where he was, Hobby's hips bucking lightly, teasing him with a flirt of a little more sensation to coax every last drop from Stephen that the deer had to give. He may not have had the seed of a stallion but that wasn't any matter in the grand scheme of it, orgasm tingling on and on as his body trembled, the tremors of it all seeping energy from him into the sweet arms of exhaustion.

It was there, on the sofa with Cindy's arms soft and warm around him, that the stag came down ever so gently from his high, mind-breaking and numbing in the very best of ways. He rolled his head to the side, antlers catching on the cushions, though the cat giggled and disentangled him from them, something that he was grateful for even though his lips would not form the words of any kind of a "thank you". He was too tired, too far gone, needing a moment - a very long moment, in fact, to recover.

But he had all the time in the world, the pair "bought up" for the night, though it was a night of companionship to be had too, rather than solely sex. Oh, there would be much of that, something that they all wanted, but it didn't have to be just that and that was all that they needed, what suited the trio to a "T". When Stephen came around, however, Cindy pressing a glass of water into his paw (the whisky for later, however, was already on the coffee table waiting for him), he found Hobby on all fours, rocking his hips back. With the cat's tail flipped up over his back, he showed off all he had to offer, the tight bud of his tail hole still begging attention. He didn't look as if he had been penetrated at all bar the messy cream-pie drooling from him, slickening his entrance and glistening temptingly for even more.

Stephen groaned, swallowing hard, his cock, very slowly, thickening up again, Cindy's whiskers quivering as she lapped and nuzzled around his balls, teasing him all over again.

"Take your time, buck," she whispered huskily. "He'll be ready for you... But can you make him cum just by thrusting alone?"

Whether he could or not, that was something that Stephen was more than willing to try, arms back behind his head as he groaned, Cindy's mouth devouring his half-hard cock. His eyes, however, remained fixed on the cat's tight backside, his brown fur highlighting the shades and curves of it perfectly, an arse that needed to be fucked and pounded hard. And the stag was at full liberty to do it, once he'd enjoyed his whisky and his cock was hard and ready to go all over again.

He groaned, cock twitching. There was no rush, none at all. Yet Cindy seemed keen to see him ready in due order...

The stag licked his lips as her head bobbed, lips pulling his cock into her mouth smoothly, thanking his friends for the best kind of gift they could have given him.

But he'd best not disappoint her or Hobby by holding off any longer...

12