Birthday Butt Play

Story Info
Michael's wife gives him some anal love on his birthday.
3.6k words
4.64
35.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story and I welcome comments.

"Happy birthday Michael" she said as she placed a box, sealed with a ribbon, in the middle of the restaurant table.

I smiled and started reaching for it when she said "But you'll want to take this first", and held out a small blue pill. Now I really smiled. I don't necessarily need Viagra, but I appreciate the harder erections that last forever that it gives. Margaret offering one up was a clear signal that she had plans for sex that was going to be intense and long-lived. I took the pill, and washed it down with a sip of my martini.

"Now can I open the present?", I said.

"Go ahead, but be careful."

I slowly undid the ribbon and opened up the top of the box, expecting to find something fragile inside, but I quickly realized that by "be careful" she really meant "be discreet." Inside was a tube of KY jelly and a black object whose flared base and interesting curves made it clear that it was a prostate massager.

Suddenly the prostate massager started vibrating inside the box. I briefly panicked as I wondered how to turn it off before somebody noticed but then it stopped and I saw that Margaret was holding a small black device. She pressed the button on it a couple more times and the massager turned on and off again. Okay then, my birthday present was apparently a prostate massager with remote controlled vibrations.

She smiled in a way that was somehow simultaneously sexy and devilish, waited a beat, and then said "Aren't you going to try on your birthday present? You've got to see if it fits!"

I didn't question her suggestion because I knew that she was serious and because, honestly, I thought the idea was pretty hot. I gave her my best sexy-but-devilish smile (not as good as hers), said "I'm pretty sure it's going to fit perfectly.", and headed to the restaurant bathroom with the box.

Inserting a butt plug or prostate massager in the stall of a public bathroom is an unwieldy and challenging task. There's no counter to put things on, there's the constant fear of dropping things on the floor or in the toilet, and there's the need to do the whole process in silence. On the other hand, inserting a butt plug or prostate massager so that you can sit down at the restaurant table and - presumably - have your wife/lover remotely control the toy in your ass is intensely sexy.

I managed to drop my pants, lube the prostate massager, insert it into my own ass, put away the KY, and get my pants pulled back up without incident or excessive noise. The toy in my ass felt odd, as they always do, but odd in a nice way. It didn't feel amazing, but it felt comfortable, and pressed a few interesting areas as I walked back to the table.

I didn't even make it back to the table before it started vibrating. As I sat down - which pushed it in deeper than it had been - I half complained that starting it up as I was walking past other customers was hardly fair. But the vibrations were quiet - dampened by being surrounded by my flesh - and I didn't roll my eyes too much, so I'm sure our secret was safe.

We'd already had dinner but Margaret insisted on lingering over dessert and another round of drinks, occasionally starting up the vibrations. She'd usually do it when I was in the middle of a sentence, to see if she could trip me up.

Finally she called for the bill and after settling up with a generous tip we headed for the exit. She made a brief stop in the restroom and then we started our short walk home.

We took a route through a small park and when we passed through a secluded area Margaret pulled me off the path and up to a tree. She turned on the vibrations and then reached around and pushed on the end of the massager through my pants, wiggling it around as it vibrated inside me. I groaned at the sensations and my dick hardened. She stroked my dick with her other hand and I groaned even more.

Margaret then turned me around, pressed me against the tree, and then pushed her crotch against my ass, while still reaching around to rub my hardening dick. I felt something firm pressing against my ass.

"What do you have..." I started saying as I reached behind me to feel what was poking into my backside. I felt the unmistakable shape of a strapon dildo beneath her dress. "When did you put this one?" - I knew it hadn't been there all night.

"I've been wearing the harness all night. I had the dildo in my purse and I slipped it into the harness in the bathroom as we were leaving. I guess I successfully hid the bulge in my dress with my purse. Now you know what the rest of your birthday present is."

Margaret had pegged me a few times and I loved it but it was definitely not an everyday bedroom activity. The still-vibrating prostate massager plus the dildo pressing the massager into my ass plus the anticipation of what was going to happen tonight plus the Viagra had turned my hardening dick into a rock-hard cock that was trying to break out of my pants.

As we continued our walk home we stopped a few more times for her to rub my dick, or me to rub her dick, or her to push the prostate massager deeper into my ass. At one particularly secluded stop she pushed me to my knees and lifted her dress, revealing the long purple dildo she'd worn. It was a new one. Bigger than she'd pegged me with before. "Suck it" she ordered.

I'd never sucked her strapon before - or anything else for that matter - but I was so fired up that I was willing to do anything. I knelt down and licked the head of her fake cock, then kissed along the sides.

"Stop teasing and suck it" she growled, so I put my lips back around the head and started sliding them down the shaft. The dildo was about seven inches long and fairly stiff, so it hit the back of my mouth pretty quickly. I wanted to take it down my throat, but that's a lot to ask from a first-time cocksucker, so I just bobbed back and forth on the first few inches.

When Margaret is sucking my cock I sometimes indulge in a little low-key face fucking so I wasn't surprised when she grabbed my head and started controlling the tempo. With her hips driving the purple toy into my mouth I started making the "glug glug" noise of somebody whose gag reflex is being triggered on every thrust. It was a bit uncomfortable, but sexy as hell. I put my hands by my side and let her fully control the face fuck.

After a couple of minutes she abruptly pulled the strapon out of my mouth, dropped her dress over it, and told me to stand up. "Somebody is coming" she whispered. In seconds we went from a pair of slutty perverts to a couple that was just holding hands in the shadows. But the close call reminded us that it was time to go. It was time to get home. It was time to fuck.

When we got home we wasted no time going to the bedroom. "Get naked" she ordered and I quickly stripped down to nothing but a smile and the handle of the occasionally-vibrating prostate massager sticking out of my asshole.

Margaret lifted her sundress over her head, revealing her naked body. Well, naked except for the harness and the purple strapon. She tightened the straps so that the strapon went from droopy to sticking straight out. The contrast between the jutting penis and her curvy C-cup breasts and full hips was electrifying.

She lay down on the bed on her back, cock pointing straight up, and said "Come here and fuck my face."

Well alright then. I knelt by her head and let my cock slip between her lips. As I started thrusting in and out she reached one hand between my legs and started tipping the prostate massager back and forth. It was constantly vibrating as it alternated between pressing firmly against my prostate and moving slightly away. The combination of her tongue and lips on my dick together with the vibrations inside my body made me want to thrust harder so I pushed myself into a plank position and started pushing with my hips. I was still careful not to go too deep - I wanted her to enjoy the face fuck as well - but the feeling of thrusting with my hips and really fucking her face was hot.

"Hold on a second" she said, and as I stopped and put my knees back on the bed she slowly pulled the prostate massager out of my ass. With it dropped onto a nearby towel she quickly slid a couple of lubed fingers into my asshole. "How does that feel?" she said.

If you don't have a prostate then I'm not sure how to describe the sensation, but when the angle is just right then a couple of fingers that curl up inside your body and press on that little walnut-shaped organ is delicious. It's not "better" than the vibrating prostate massager, but it is wonderful, and different. It feels like she is rubbing the root of my penis with her fingers, deep inside my body, while her lips are caressing the rest of it. The best way to a man's heart may be his stomach, but the best way to the base of his penis is his asshole.

I resumed my plank position and my careful-but-deep thrusting of my cock into her mouth. She squirted some oil on my cock and wrapped her other hand around the portion that wasn't going into her mouth. Occasionally my thrusts would go a bit too deep but with her hand there I could fuck her face harder without worrying too much about actually hurting her.

After a few minutes of this she pulled her fingers out for a moment and then thrust them back in. It felt tighter. "How many?" I asked. She briefly let go of my cock to hold up three fingers, then gripped my cock again as I continued using my hips to fuck the combined tunnel of her hand and her mouth. I'm a bit of a size queen and I like the feeling of accomplishment from taking a lot in my ass. Three was a good start.

A few minutes later she pulled her fingers out again, rubbed them around the KY that was pooled around my ass, and then slowly pushed them back in. The increased tightness was obvious so I wasn't surprised when she briefly let go of my cock to hold up four fingers. "Uhhhh..." I groaned as she pushed harder. Getting the base of four fingers into my ass isn't too hard, but they widen out a lot as they go in. I'd love to have her fist my ass someday but even with her tiny hands I'm not sure that is practical. But, it's good to have goals. For tonight she just kept applying more and more pressure, gradually pushing her four fingers deeper into my ass, stretching it out more and more.

The intensity of her stretching my ass to its limits with four fingers together with the feelings of her hand and mouth on my cock, plus the pure eroticism of using my leg muscles and hips to drive my cock in and out of her mouth was intense. I started thrusting faster and I desperately wanted release - to shoot my cum in her mouth, or all over her face. But that wasn't the plan for tonight and she wasn't going to let me ruin her plan.

She pushed my hips away and my cock out of her mouth, and then slowly pulled her four fingers out of my stretched ass. She grabbed the tube of KY and was started stroking her strapon - her purple cock.

If you haven't seen a voluptuous woman stroking her own cock then I have to say that you are missing out. The cognitive dissonance of her small soft hands wrapped around a large purple cock hits all of my "taboo" buttons. I wanted that cock.

I was a bit worried about the size because this strapon was longer and thicker than anything I'd taken before. I wasn't sure it was going to fit but - as already mentioned - I'm a size queen and I sure wanted to try and I was hopeful that the four-fingered warmup would have prepared me.

The best way to take something large in the ass is with the recipient on top, fully in control as they lower themselves onto the penetrator's penis. After a quick kiss on her lips I straddled Margaret's hips and started lowering myself towards her imposing cock. I briefly pressed our penises together and stroked them simultaneously. Hers was about an inch longer, and distinctly thicker than mine. Intimidating. I reached behind myself to position it right at my entrance, then grabbed a breast in each hand as I prepared to descend. I think that grabbing her tits as she's fucking my ass helps to reassure me that we're engaging in heterosexual sex. I might try a flesh-and-blood cock someday but a penis attached to a woman is what really gets my blood flowing.

With my hands squeezing her breasts and rubbing over her sensitive nipples I started to lower myself onto the purple strapon. The head was the largest part so I just rocked up and down a tiny distance for several minutes, trying to get my anus to accept the significant diameter without hurting myself. I'm strongly of the opinion that anal sex shouldn't hurt, at all, if you're doing it right. The strapon I was trying to stuff into my body was thicker than any penis I'd ever seen, and made of unyielding material, but I trusted that my body could adjust to it if I gave it enough time.

Eventually one of my soft pushes down met virtually no resistance and suddenly the head went past my anal sphincter and several inches of artificial penis was sliding into my body. I groaned with the feeling of fullness, and smiled at the sense of accomplishment.

For now I didn't try taking the whole thing into my body, I just kept rocking up and down, back and forth, enjoying the pressure on my prostate, and the rubbing against the sensitive nerves of my anus. Occasionally she would lightly press her hips up, but mostly she let me set the pace. I alternated between lusty stares at her body and face, and closing my eyes so that I could concentrate on the sensations inside me.

Riding my wife "cowgirl" is great for getting started but it's not our favorite pegging position, so after a couple of minutes I pulled myself off. "Wanna take me from behind?" I asked. "Hell yeah" she responded. I quickly got on my hands and knees and waited. She knelt behind me and let the weight of the strapon rest on the crack of my ass. She then pressed down on the cock and thrust back and forth so that it was fucking my ass cheeks. I enjoy doing this to her as a prelude to taking from her behind and we both enjoy reversing the roles in as many ways as possible, so this ticked another box. Plus, I love having my buttocks rubbed and having them massaged by the purple penis felt good.

"Put your head down", she ordered, and I obeyed instantly, resting my shoulders on the bed. "Now reach back and spread your cheeks", she said. I hesitated. I loved it when she did this - fully exposing her ass and cunt before I slid my cock in one hole or the other. But being the one who was spreading their own ass cheeks made me realize what a vulnerable and exposed position it was. I think I have a good looking ass, but it's still an odd feeling to be putting my forbidden hole on display for my wife. But I did it. I spread my butt cheeks and was rewarded with her light gasp and then "That's so hot. No wonder you like it when I do that. Your ass looks very fuckable."

With that she put one more squirt of KY on my exposed anus and pressed the strapon against it. I looked over at the mirror. Doggy style is, in my opinion, the best position in the world for visuals in a mirror. I could see my lean body stretched out ready to receive her cock. I could see her face and silhouetted breasts. And, I could see her cock joining our bodies, and my rigidly erect cock seemingly trying to touch my stomach.

She slowly pressed forwards and I could both feel and see her penis sliding into my body. It felt similar to when I was on top, but having her in control makes a difference, and she quickly started ramping up the speed.

Margaret was sweating with the exertion of being the one doing the fucking and I could see her sweat in the mirror, running down her body, down her breasts. I could see my cock bouncing with each fuck stroke and I could see her cock when she pulled almost all the way out. I started rocking my body back and forth to push her cock harder into my body, into my ass.

"Do you like me fucking your ass?" she said. "Do you like being my butt slut?" I couldn't quite form words but I groaned something affirmative. I loved being her butt slut, and I loved the dirty talk.

I released my butt cheeks and used one hand to start stroking my oiled cock. The sensations quickly became overwhelming and I had to let go occasionally to ensure that I didn't come. There was still one more act. One more position.

"Please", I said. "Can we finish with me on my back?"

"Of course", she said, as she slowly pulled her purple penis out of my anus.

I flipped onto my back with my hips at the edge of the bed and put a couple of pillows underneath them. Margaret took her position between my legs and put my ankles on her shoulders. This was not our first rodeo and we knew how to make this work.

She put another blob of KY on the strapon and without any delay pressed it against my anus and then in. She stroked smoothly for a while and I closed my eyes to concentrate on the feelings. Then I reached for a conveniently placed stroker toy and some more lube, and started gently rubbing my cock. Margaret took that as her cue to turn on the vibrator inside the strapon - I hadn't realized that it had one! With my left hand on her right breast, my right hand on the stroker around my penis, her vibrating cock sliding in and out of my ass and massaging my prostate, and an angled view in the mirror of all the action I was feeling overwhelmed with sexuality. She started thrusting deeper and I swear I could feel my internal organs being rearranged by her large phallus.

The sensations were so wonderful that I wanted the fucking to continue forever, but I also wanted to come. Eventually the desire to climax won out and I urged Margaret to finish me off. She lengthened her strokes and started fucking me harder. Her hips were slapping against my butt cheeks and the pressure, friction, and prostate vibrations were becoming overwhelming. Together with the silky sliding of the stroker toy my brain was overloading on pleasure.

It wasn't long before I reached the point of no return. Margaret cupped my balls with one hand, I squeezed her breast with one of my hands, and the stroker with the other, and my balls tightened up until I exploded. The force of my cum varies wildly but today was a long-distance day. The strength of the ejaculation together with the angle of my cock and the elevation from the pillows meant that my first stream of cum landed perfectly on my face. Margaret laughed, as she had some experience with the feeling of a surprise facial. The second shot landed on my chest, with the next few pooling in my bellybutton.

I closed my eyes and revelled in the sensations of a great orgasm. Margaret leaned forwards and rubbed her chest against mine, using her breasts to smear semen all over my body. She kissed my face, and rubbed the stream of cum on my cheeks around with her fingers. Then she slowly pulled the strapon out of my much-abused anus and headed to the shower.

I couldn't move for a few minutes but eventually I pulled the stroker off of my shrunken penis and walked to the shower on wobbly legs. We washed the lube and semen off of each others' bodies, with her paying particular attention to my ass.

Finally we dried off and climbed into bed, to sleep the deep sleep of the sexually satiated. "Thanks. That was amazing." I said. "You're welcome. Happy birthday. And don't forget that I expect an equally amazing time on my birthday in three weeks."

The end.