What Are You Doing?

Story Info
Wife comes home early to catch husband experimenting.
2.4k words
4.62
99k
156
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revolver_O
Revolver_O
337 Followers

"What are you doing?"

I can still hear her asking it. So confused. Slightly intrigued.

Rachel couldn't possibly have wanted an actual answer. Besides, I was so shocked to hear her home from work during the middle of a Tuesday that I thought I was imagining it. I opened my eyes and peered around my thigh to the bedroom door. There was my wife. Hand clasping the doorframe. Tight black t-shirt and tighter jeans. Her curves outlined perfectly. My second thought was her tits looked amazing.

My first thought was what I am doing. I was laying on my back on a towel on our bed completely naked with my legs raised, my left hand gripping the back of my thigh while my right hand pressed the bulbous nub of my newly purchased plug against my heavily lubricated asshole. And about 15 seconds from breaching. The plug also featured a cock ring that rested at the base of my rock-hard dick that hovered above my stomach like gravity didn't apply to it.

I sprang upright.

"I'm just, no, it's not, I uhhh," I trailed off as I swung my legs from the bed and tried desperately to remove the cock ring. There was just no way.

"What are you doing home?" I asked.

"My 2:00 canceled. Good thing it did. Now, what are you doing?"

I had grabbed the tube of KY and was squirting drops around the base of my cock. I began to massage it along the inside of the ring. Quite the catch-22 in this instance. Even as my erection subsided marginally my dick remained engorged. My balls pressed snugly against the base of my shaft. I stood up to try and get a better angle. As I did so the four-inch black plug dangled cartoonishly against my inner thighs.

"Oh my!" My wife said while fighting back a grin. I made a step for the bathroom and a bit of much-needed privacy.

"Whoa, whoa, what're you doing now?" She asked, finally entering the bedroom and into my path to the bathroom.

"I'm going to take this thing off what do you think?"

"I don't think so."

She was now directly in front of me. She placed her hand on my chest and softly pushed me back towards the bed. I reluctantly stepped back until I felt the mattress against the back of my thighs.

"Go on," Rachel said with a shoe of her hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked dumbly.

She reached down and grabbed the plug. I recoiled. She gave it a slight tug downward and my cock surged upward, in an instance regaining its full stature.

"Ooooh. I think you know." She tapped the plug against my taint. The smacking made me exhale.

"Now lay down." She said with another tug before letting go and allowing the plug to swing. I turned and lifted my leg to crawl onto the towel. Rachel planted a firm hand across my ass cheek and squeezed, pulling me slightly agape.

"Oh ya, you are close."

I said nothing. She reached for the lube and climbed onto the bed. She positioned herself on her knees between my legs and squirted some KY onto her hand.

"Get those legs up."

As I raised my knees she slathered my asshole. Her fingers ran around in a circle while the base of her palm pressed against my perineum. I gasped. My cock lay across my stomach and lurched upwards.

"Now, now," she said softly but with a firm pull of the plug. "I know you're all worked up but you're not busting all over yourself. Yet."

Rachel squeezed a long string of lube onto the plug and instead of rubbing it in with her finger she slid it against my asshole and wiggled it gently.

"Oh, babe. You were so close."

"Yeah?" I said softly.

"Oh yah. What would you've done if I didn't come home?"

"I don't know," I said without looking at her. I peeled my hands from the back of my thighs and ran them through my hair before latching on.

"Jerk off?"

"Yeah, probably."

"Right away?"

"I don't know. I guess."

"Well, where's the fun in that?" She stopped encircling my asshole with the plug and squirted on a little more lube. I looked down at her and she stared right back, waiting for an answer.

"What should I do?"

"You should relax."

"I am rela—"

My head rose from the pillow. My mouth sagged open. I pulled at my hair.

Rachel began to ease the plug inside me. My asshole fought it for a millisecond. It wasn't ready. It was too big. Too much. Then it was too late. My ass gave in. The plug penetrated and then was swallowed whole.

"FUUUUCK!" I breathed. I pressed my hips up as the plug burrowed deeper. With the added tension my cock eased toward the ceiling.

"Very good." I could hear her smiling.

"Is that all of it?"

"You want more?"

I said nothing. Rachel grabbed the piece of silicone connecting the plug to the cock ring and gave it a firm pull.

"I'd say you've got all of it. A hungry little asshole." She smacked my ass and again gave the cheek a wiggle. The plug must've repositioned itself or touched a nerve ending or something because I let out a quick gasp.

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah." She again shook my ass and I again exhaled lustfully. She noticed the trend while I did not. Not then.

"My God, I forgot about this guy." She ran her fingers up along my taint, over my balls, and up the length of my cock. She grabbed on like it was a joystick.

"I've never seen it so...big. How long were you going at this?"

"I don't know," I was finally catching my breath and learning to coexist with the plug. "Maybe 20 minutes."

"Well, look at you. Part of me wants to measure it."

I smiled back.

"Your balls look enormous too."

"They're pretty full."

With her other hand, she began massaging them. The plug danced. She massaged more and the plug danced more. I raised my head and exhaled sharply. She then abruptly stopped and released my dick. It swayed above my stomach. The plug again rippled and I moaned. Rachel grabbed the connection piece and pulled. It didn't budge. She pushed it in ever so slightly.

"Oh, fuck me."

"We're not there yet, baby," she laughed. "Baby steps. Stroke it."

"What?"

She pressed again.

"Oh, fuck!"

"Stroke your cock."

I reached down and began to run my hand up my dick. It felt so good. Rachel watched intently. Like a teacher ready to intervene at a moment's notice when technique came into question. She took the lube and from a foot above squeezed a dribble onto my dick. The head glistened with each stroke. She applied more to my asshole and maneuvered the plug up and down. My breathing sped up.

"Hold on."

"What?"

"Not you." She flicked the plug. "Keep jerking yourself off. But don't cum."

"Oh, I'm not close yet."

"Yeah, we'll see about that."

She got up and disappeared into our closet. I did like I was told but reached down with my other hand and felt for the plug. It was completely enveloped. Such a strange feeling of accomplishment permeated throughout me. It wasn't the first time I'd penetrated myself with a plug but this time it didn't take nearly as long to warm myself up. This was the first time I did so sober. Something about sticking something in your ass as a straight man required a little mental lubrication as well. I found tequila helped. I ran my finger around the end of the plug and gave it a slight nudge.

"Hey now!"

Rachel came back with a grin and something in her hand. It was small and blue. I pulled my hands away.

"You don't touch."

I began to rub my cock again.

"No. Not that either." She smacked my ass and I recoiled and groaned simultaneously. "I'm about to blow your fucking mind."

Suddenly her hand began to vibrate.

"You aren't the only one with a toy chest."

It was a small vibrator. I'm sure it had some kitschy name like jackrabbit or thunder stick but all of that went blank when she pressed it flush against the plug.

I was finished.

I battled and tried to think about baseball but this immense swelling swirled around my insides. I didn't know what I needed to do. But it was going to happen.

"Oh, fuck me."

"Does that feel good, baby?"

"Oh my god, yeah."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"You want faster?"

"Yes."

"Oh, baby, yes! You take it so well."

"Yeah?"

The buzzing sped up. I closed my eyes and yelled something primal. Not words. There were no words.

The buzzing.

The buzzing.

The plug.

The ring.

The buzzing.

"OH FUCK."

I opened my eyes. My cock began bobbing up and down. Cum oozed out of it. Not a tremendous amount but certainly more than a little. I trembled. I shook. I grabbed the sheets and pulled them damn near off the bed while more cum seeped out of my dick. My balls pulsated. They'd grown massive under the tension. My legs still trembled as the buzzing stopped.

"I think it's time we get you out of there."

"I think..."

I trailed off. The words eluded me. I still clenched the sheets. Rachel didn't say anything. I felt more lube. It ran down the base of my cock and down my taint and around my asshole. Her hands worked to disperse the KY around the base of my dick as well as around my balls. She ran her fingers under the ring, spread it, and eased it over my testicles.

"Oh, thank god."

"That was getting intense."

"I'd say," I smiled limply but closed my eyes. I straightened my legs out and felt the plug again bristle against my prostate. I exhaled sharply.

"I can't get over how much bigger your cock is right now."

"Yeah?"

"Totally. That thing is juicy."

I felt her hand wrap around it.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like?"

"I don't think I have anything left."

"You should see it from my angle."

"What's that mean?"

"It means you're not done yet. I want the rest."

"The res-?"

The buzzing started again.

"Oh fuck."

"Exactly. Put those legs back up."

I did as I was told. I reached for my cock but Rachel knocked my hand away.

"Grab onto your thighs. This is mine."

"Okay."

The buzzing continued as Rachel's fingers traced over the tip of my member. I shuttered and felt the sensation coming back.

"I want you to fuck my hand."

"What?"

She slapped my ass. Hard. I whimpered involuntarily.

"All these questions are going to get you in trouble." She stopped stroking my cock so she could add on more lube: a healthy dollop onto the head of my dick and a good squeeze onto my asshole. She again tugged at the plug. It eased out slightly before being sucked back inside me. I gasped. The symphony started back up. The vibrating blended with the wet smacks of her cupped hand gliding off my dripping cock.

I felt the rush again. Everywhere.

"Oh my god."

"Yeah, baby. Now, fuck my hand."

I lifted my hips up and back down.

"Keep going. You're so close, baby. I can feel it."

I thrust upward, trying to establish a rhythm but it was impossible. It was too much. Then I felt the plug wiggle. Every thrust and the plug moved. The vibrator pressed flush against my perineum.

"Oh, baby, you're doing so good. You fuck your ass so good."

It hadn't dawned on me. Every pump meant the plug slid just a little bit. Then back in. I found myself getting into a groove.

Her hand.

The vibration.

The plug.

"Fuuuck me."

"Yeah, baby. Yeah, baby. Now stop."

I froze. My balls tightened. Rachel held me by the base of the cock while the vibrator rumbled against the plug that reverberated off my swollen prostate and then it was all happening. Cum erupted. The first burst flew over my head. The second went straight up and landed on my stomach. I felt the warmth for the briefest of moments because then the plug moved and moved a little bit more and then it was sliding out and my ass pulled at it but it was sliding and sliding and my asshole clenched but it could not keep it inside.

"FUUUUCKKKKKKK."

The plug was completely out but Rachel kept her hand wrapped around my cock. More cum spewed out in waves. Another line splattered high onto my chest. It was then that I realized Rachel was aiming my cock like a firehouse. Gripping it firmly by the base and angling it at my face. Another spurt. This one shot out and glanced off my shoulder.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped. "How many mo—"

The next load sprang from my cock and I was helpless to stop it but I deduced its trajectory immediately. It propelled straight into my mouth.

"YES!" Rachel cheered as if she'd just won some unknown prize.

More cum. These were less missile-like and more glugs—like an overturned oil tanker spilling onto a loading dock. Rachel had taken to long, deep strokes of my cock at this point as the remnants of every bit of nut I kept in reserve poured out. I'd forgotten about the jizz that'd snuck into my mouth and lost track of its whereabouts.

"Wow, baby," Rachel said with a few final pumps. "Just wow. That was quite the show."

I could say nothing but dropped my legs and rolled my head down into the pillow. Rachel took one final stroke before letting go. My heavy cock smacked off a pile of semen that pooled onto my stomach.

"If we were at a carnival I think I would've won a big stuffed animal for that shot. That's what you get for playing without me."

"How was I suppose to know?"

"I told you those questions were going to get you into trouble."

"Fuck. Yeah. Fuck."

That pretty much said it all.

"But this is the good kind of trouble," she added. "Just think what we can do next time I come home from work early."

"Next time?"

"What? You think this was just a one-off. No way. Now that I know what I'm working with, we're just getting started."

"Wait, what's next?"

"I say we start with 6-inches and go from there."

"What's six inches?"

"Shhhh." She pressed a finger against my asshole, which felt like it was left gaping open. I jumped at her touch. "No more questions."

Revolver_O
Revolver_O
337 Followers