Birthday Cabin - Day 04

Story Info
The extra day involves more than she expected.
6.4k words
4.65
12.3k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter of my rewritten series, and the only one that is entirely newly written. As always, this story is almost nonstop sex the entire way through. This is the premise of it.

Birthday Cabin- Extra Day

Monday

Lianne slept like a log that night. The sex dreams of the previous two nights were still present simply because of how aroused her mind had become, but her body was so exhausted that it barely reacted to them. As a result most of the morning has passed before she begins to stir, her eyes blinking open then an involuntary groan escaping her lips as the aches of her body hit her. Not a bad ache or a painful ache, a good ache that was a byproduct and reminder of how much and how well she had been fucked by the guys the previous day.

She slowly sits up and looks around the dimly lit room, the sheets sliding down to reveal her massive bare breasts, her gaze falling onto the empty other side of the bed next to her. Her hand moves along the sheets there and they were cool to the touch, if anyone had spent that night with her they were gone, and had been for at least a little while. She slides her feet up and leans forward to rest her arms on her raised knees, looking around the room again and waiting for a few minutes. It felt odd, being awake and still for so long without having a dick pounding into her, much of her hoping the men would barge in through the door and begin the ravishing anew. She laughs to herself and shakes her head, surprised at how quickly the situation here had simply transitioned into becoming her new normal state of being. Going back to the real world would be quite an adjustment.

Eventually she sighs heavily and swings her legs off the side of the bed, glancing at the clock on the bedside table- 11:06, before standing up. Her back arches as she stretches then walks over to the bathroom door, also feeling odd moving under her own power rather than being carried from room to room, between furnishings, and passed from one man to another. She does her business then looks herself over in the mirror, again seeing no damage and no marks, nothing to indicate she had spent hours getting plowed the previous day. The men had been fucking her brains out sure, but they were her friends after all, and none of them would ever do anything to hurt her. Hands gripping her hips tightly, pelvises smacking against her ass repeatedly, fingers grasping her breasts, all actions where even if marks were left they would have faded by the next day.

Her hand drifts down over her stomach as her thoughts drift to the group of men she had spent the weekend with, biting her lip and moving her other hand up to begin squeezing one of her heavy breasts. As her fingers brush over her bare pussy she feels the dampness already down there, her body still in the constant state of arousal the men had managed to condition into her over these few days. Her eyes close as she starts to rub her outer lips, then she leans back against a wall and sinks to the ground, spreading her legs widely apart before starting to push a finger inside herself. One finger, then a second, then a third, the digits rubbing inside while her palm grinds against her clit.

She breathes harder as she works to pleasure herself, her other hand sinking into her sensitive flesh as she squeezes her breast more tightly. Images of the men at the cabin drift through her mind, but always the one she would come back to was her husband. The huge, olive-skinned man. His wonderful smile, his broad shoulders, his thick arms, his chest, his incredible ass, his legs... and his huge cock. Always his cock. Pushing past her lips, pumping between her breasts, slamming into her soaked...

Her eyes widen and her back arches as she begins to cum, biting her lip to keep from crying out in pleasure while she trembles on the bathroom floor, her fingers buried inside her pussy with her hand completely drenched from her juices. After several long moments her orgasm finally dies down and she slumps against the wall, gasping for breath. Once she recovers she slips her hand from between her legs and releases her breast, her non-soaked hand moving up to rub her face, a frown furrowing her eyebrows. Five minutes without a dick and she went and did that. She'd definitely need to take a few days off work to recover from all this. But the question still remained, what were the guys doing? Did they all have to go home after all? Was there no extra day as promised? They must have just cut and run, and after riling her up so much, too.

After several more moments however, she sighs heavily, getting to her feet and stepping into the large bathtub, admonishing herself for thinking ill of the men who had worked so hard at making her feel incredible the past few days. They must have had a reason for not waking her, and she'd hopefully find out what it was shortly. She turns on the water and quickly cleans herself, the process taking a fraction of the time it had the other days, since having a partner pounding her ass from behind rather extended the process. The warm water eases her aching body as well, and soon she steps out and dries herself, feeling quite refreshed and ready to find out what exactly was going on.

Given there were no clothes in the house she walks through the upstairs hallway completely nude, hearing sounds of conversation from below as she nears the stairs. At least someone was here, they hadn't abandoned her. She hurries down the steps, her heavy breasts jiggling from the quick movement, then comes to a stop when she turns the corner and is able to see through the entryway to the living room. Her eyes widen and her mouth drops, and several seconds later she hears "Ho-lee shit, look at that" from her right.

The room was completely packed with men. The ones she knew, of course, scattered here and there, but most of them were complete strangers to her. Her eyes didn't know where to look first, flicking from one to the next. They were well-muscled and slim and slightly chubby, tall and short, white, black, and brown, the variety was astonishing to her. And they were all buck-ass naked, their cocks coming into view as word of her arrival spreads and they turn to look at her.

"Hey Mike, your girl's finally shown up!" the voice to her right shouts, its owner walking up to her and smiling. He was a tall blonde man, well, objectively tall but even at 6' 2" he was two inches shorter than her, with pale skin similar to her own and a lean, athletic body. "So you're the famous Lianne, then?" He says, his gaze drifting over her body while the others begin moving towards her as well. "Jeeeesus Christ, those pics were nothin' compared to seeing you in person. You're a goddamn brick house, girl." His hand raises and moves forward, hefting one of her huge breasts in his palm. Her eyebrow raises as she looks down at him, having no idea who this guy was and about to give him a piece of her mind when she hears another, more familiar voice.

"Hold your horses, Carl. Let's at least give her a good morning first." Her head turns to look at the row of men in front of her, her husband's head clearly visible behind them as he makes his way through the crowd then stops in front of her. The man she now knew was Carl lowers his hand from her and laughs, raising them both apologetically as he takes a step back. "Sorry Lianne, Mike. She's so goddamn hot I got a bit ahead of myself." His eyes stay locked on her chest the entire time however, and after stepping back his head shakes and he mutters "holy fucking shit" under his breath once more.

The sentiment was clearly shared by all of the others, their murmurs and the expressions on their faces as they stared at her making it more than evident, but her eyes were only for her husband at that moment. She moves forward and raises up onto her toes, kissing him deeply and wrapping her arms around his shoulders, her bare breasts pressing tightly against his similarly bare chest. After several long moments she breaks the kiss and steps back, frowning slightly as she looks up at him. "What happened? I woke up and no one was there to... you know..." Her hands lower from his shoulders and she makes a circle with her thumb and index finger, then pushes the index finger of her other hand quickly in and out of it.

Michael laughs loudly and beams down at his wife, his thick hands resting on her hips. "Good lord you're insatiable. If we didn't have an open marriage and so many friends I'd be dead in a week." His hands rub up her sides then move to her chest, his large fingers gentle against her skin while he palms the heavy orbs. "You woke up Vince so early yesterday that we ended up fucking you for 17 hours. I made an executive decision to let you sleep in today. Though we would have gone up to wake you if it passed noon." When she opens her mouth to protest he cuts her off with a finger against her lips, grinning widely. "I know, I know. You could have handled it. You're a fucking machine, and I love that, but I gotta take care of you." His hand lowers and he looks around at the group standing around her, gesturing at them before smirking down at her once more. "Plus I think the wait was good for these guys, it means they're all more than ready and you'll get pounded even harder just like you enjoy."

Her head turns as she looks past her husband at the other men, indeed seeing that their cocks were all fully hard now even in this short time since her arrival, several of them idly stroking the thick lengths as they stare at her. Her tongue flicks across her lips as she watches them for a few seconds, then looks up at her husband again. "So do I get introductions? This is... a lot more of them than I was expecting." His grin only widens and his hands move down to her slim waist again. His thick fingers grasp her firmly then he lifts her effortlessly and drapes her over his shoulder, moving to carry her into the middle of the room. She laughs and playfully pushes at his thick arms, but mostly looks around at the crowd of men around them. It was hard to count in the brief time she was up there, but it felt like after accounting for the already-present group of her friends, twice again as many local recruits had shown up.

She didn't have time for more than a quick estimate however, as her husband lifts her off his shoulder then holds her against himself for a few seconds, looking past her down towards the floor. "Yeah there's good. We'll be moving her around later anyway, too." Her head turns as she tries to see what was going on, but is unable to get a good angle to see behind and below herself. Her tongue flicks across her lips and her heart starts to beat faster as she observes the men closest to her, their gaze on her body, their movements that were too active to be idle waiting, their murmured conversations all indicating that things would be starting imminently.

Just before she is about to turn her head back to her husband and ask what was happening, he shifts his hold on her and moves her in front of himself more, kissing her deeply on the lips again. Her arms drape over his shoulders and she kisses back, rocking herself against his body since in this position she is able to feel his huge cock pressing against her stomach. She feels him lowering down, her feet touching the floor then knees bending as he lowers her further. When a new pair of hands grab hold of her wide hips she stops moving, simply keeping her lips pressed against her husbands as she lets the men maneuver her. More hands move to her legs and reposition them before she is lowered further, her ass cheeks grasped and spread apart before the unmistakable feeling of a slick cock head starts to press against her.

She moans softly into her husband's mouth as the cock stretches her ass wider and wider before finally slipping inside, hearing a happy groan coming from the floor behind her. The hands on her ass move up to her hips and hold tightly, pulling her down more and steadily cramming inch after inch of the thick, lubed cock into her stretched hole. Once her large ass has pressed tightly against the man her husband pulls his lips from hers and begins leaning her back until she is laying fully on top of the lean form below her. The hands on her hips slide up her body then move to her breasts, another soft moan escaping her lips as fingers sink into her sensitive flesh, the man's body shifting as he leans his head up to whisper into her ear. "Sorry again about earlier. Fucking hell if you weren't worth the wait though."

A smile comes to her lips and she lets out a long breath as she adjusts to the size of Carl's cock buried fully in her ass, getting a better look up at the group surrounding her now. She didn't see anyone she knew immediately adjacent to her, and while several of the men were still idly stroking their dicks while watching her, a few seemed to be more actively waiting for some signal. She swallows and licks her lips, then looks up at her husband, the man currently spreading her legs wider apart and positioning himself. He meets her gaze and smirks, starting to gently rub the tip of his huge cock against her soaked bare pussy. "Carl already... introduced himself, but no more names just now. You've fully recovered, which means we have to make up for lost time." He reaches out and takes hold of her wrist, pulling her hand up and kissing her fingers before smiling down at her once more.

When her husband pushes inside her she very nearly cums right then and there, a shuddering groan emanating from within her throat as she feels him sink every last inch of that glorious dick into her soaked pussy. He and Carl hold still after that, however, waiting while the group around them moves into action. One man steps up and straddles her chest, his incredibly long cock getting pushed into her cleavage, Carl's grip on her breasts pressing them tightly together. The well-built man's dark skin contrasts significantly with Lianne's own pale skin and she smiles up at him, enjoying the expression on his face as he experiences the feeling of her breasts engulfing his dick.

Soon her head is tilted back and a cock pushes against her lips, not able to get a good view of its owner before her mouth opens and the length slips inside, her eyes now able to observe nothing other than the man's tanned legs and his large swaying balls. A muffled moan comes from her when she then feels her hands lifted and moved to one more cock each, her fingers closing around the shafts and immediately starting to stroke up and down, the men quickly moving their hands to her wrists to halt the movements. Her husband's voice reaches her ears and she feels his hands patting her thighs as he laughs. "Don't jump the gun, Li. We're about to start, don't worry. Just hold on a bit longer."

Her eyes squeeze shut as the men continue to hold still inside and on her for what felt like an eternity, the seconds agonizingly long, her entire body screaming for these six men to start using her. She groans pleadingly around her thick mouthful, her husband's grip on her legs keeping her from moving against his and Carl's cocks. Just as she feels like she is about to lose her mind, she hears her husband's voice again. "Alright, hun. This is the start of your grand finale." Her body then explodes with pleasure as he and the other men begin pumping into her.

Michael and Carl alternate their thrusts, her husband's huge dick stretching her pussy then Carl's smaller but still substantial length filling her ass, over and over again. The black man straddling her thrusts steadily between her breasts, his long shaft rubbing tightly against the sensitive orbs. Her hands are released and allowed to stroke the lengths in her grasp again, her movements resuming immediately. Lastly the sides of her head are held firmly and the man filling her mouth pumps in and out of her stretched lips, the tip pushing just up to her throat entrance before he pulls back despite several inches of his shaft remaining outside.

It is barely more than a minute of this before her legs press tighter against her husband's sides, the man laughing when he feels the reaction, knowing immediately what it means from all the years spent with this woman. "Good job guys, she's about to pop. You're all gonna love this." Lianne barely hears him as she focuses on the dicks within her, her muffled grunts and moans growing more frequent and rising in volume as pleasure floods through her body from the men's movements. A few seconds later and her back arches, pushing her breasts up against the black man's thrusts, while her lips squeeze tighter around the thick shaft filling her mouth. Her fingers tighten around the lengths in her grasp while her pussy clamps even harder around her husband's dick, her ass doing the same to Carl's. Her body trembles between the men as her orgasm floods through her, her loud moans of pleasure audible throughout the entire room despite the muffling of the length in her mouth and the bodies of the other men surrounding them.

"Jeeeeesus fucking Christ!" Carl exclaims loudly as he feels her ass grow even tighter, the unexpected stimulation pushing him over the edge and his cock then throbbing as he dumps his thick cum inside her. The tanned man filling her mouth performs similarly, her tightened lips and harder sucking causing him to begin unloading as well, her moans pausing briefly as she gulps down his hot cum. The others slow so as to account for her increased enthusiasm without getting pushed too far, all except her husband who keeps pounding away into her soaked pussy even while it squeezes around him. Years of being fucked by her has left him well trained to endure her reactions as well as giving him the knowledge that continued stimulation would extend her orgasm even longer. Due to her husband's skillful hammering into her, her body continues shuddering, her long moan turning into a loud cry of pleasure when the man filling her mouth pulls his length free. Finally after several more long moments her orgasm finally dies down and her body relaxes on top of Carl's, her head leaned back over his shoulder as she gasps for breath.

After a quick adjustment to allow Carl to crawl out from under her so another can take his place, her mouth being refilled as well, the men resume their steady pounding. Six at a time was what they had settled on as necessary for this if they wanted all the newcomers to get an initial feel for her without spending all day on it. Some of the new arrivals had been concerned about whether she would be able to handle it, but Michael and his friends had only laughed in response, saying not to worry about it.

The concerns were indeed unfounded as time passes and the men keep their hard pace while she stays right there with them. Cum fills her deep cleavage each time the man above her reaches his limit with her breasts, her arms, shoulders, and face getting coated with more each time the men in her hands unload. Her husband had eventually pumped his cum into her pussy and swapped out with one of the newcomers, the replacement not able to last as long before depositing his load as well. Her ass was the primary slow point of the process, everyone needing to stop and assist in lifting her so the exchange could take place, and given how stimulating her lower hole was to the men this happened often. Eventually they agreed to just let the man below her stay there and fill her up a second time before swapping, in the interest of expediency.

Eventually she found herself with her friends pumping into her, the weekend group having placed themselves at the end of the queue so that the new arrivals could get a chance with her first. Her lips are stretched tightly around Vincent's thick cock while she sucks greedily on it, him, Jonathan, and Greg being the last in line to spend time with her, the latter two buried in her ass and pussy respectively. Around her the other men lounge and chat, or recover if they had just finished with her, several sitting and watching the three work on her. Her well-glazed body is somewhat hypnotizing to the newcomers as she rocks back and forth between the men's thrusts, her breasts bouncing above her and her feet swaying in the air as Greg holds her legs up and apart.

12