Birthday Cabin - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan is the last to fill her up, his hands holding her hips tightly, pulling her down hard against him each time he slams up into her ass. Her incoherent moans of pleasure continue to fill the room, then as he thrusts fully inside her and unloads she lets out a long, happy sigh. After lifting her off his dick he sets her on the smooth floor where she stays laying, her chest rising and falling as she breathes heavily, arms resting at her sides and her legs spread widely apart. Her upper body is coated with the men's cum, covering her chest and shoulders, face, upper arms, and hair. Her lower body is less coated but cum flows from her pussy and ass, a slowly growing pool forming underneath her.

A shadow moves over her face and she opens her eyes, smiling when she sees Michael moving to kneel by her head, his gaze drifting over her body slowly while he sets a water bottle next to her. "Goddamn, hun. How was it? Are you hungry for lunch, or...?" Her eyes have closed again but her smile remains, her hand raising and forming a thumbs up, then lowering again as she shakes her head, responding to each of his questions in turn. Michael grins down at her and reaches out to brush his fingers against her cheek despite the cum dripping down her skin, and upon feeling this she tilts her head towards him and opens her mouth. He slips his fingers past her lips for her to suck clean, then stands up. "Well the guys and I need to eat, get our strength back. I've told them no starting up again for half an hour, just so they don't wolf down their food in order to get back with you faster."

She stays laying there on the floor for several minutes after he leaves, savoring the feeling of having been extremely well-fucked for several hours straight. This was a feeling she had had little chance to relish over the past few days, meals and bathroom breaks not exactly giving the same opportunity, the men having kept so constant a pace the full days until the moment she fell asleep. Eventually though the floor's uncomfortable hardness overshadows her afterglow and she gets to her feet with a groan, her hand reaching out to hold onto a chair as her legs wobble slightly. As she drinks from the water bottle her free hand rubs over her stomach, the knowledge that she hadn't had breakfast going through her head. Despite having a belly full of cum she decided she needed to eat something if she was going to last until dinner, so heads off towards the kitchen.

Her path takes her through the living room and past the dining area, the newcomers seated in various locations throughout the cabin all pausing in their meals as she passes by, her wide hips swaying slightly with each step. She had been fucked continually by all of them for over two and a half hours and here she was walking perfectly fine as if nothing had happened, in fact the cum coating the front of her body was the only indication that anything had happened at all. Once she enters the kitchen she smiles to herself while she listens to the exclamations of surprise through the doorway as conversation renews, hearing statements about actions that will be performed upon her as well as congratulations given to Michael, several calling him a lucky man.

After grabbing some quick food she goes out and mingles with the men while she eats, chatting with the newcomers and learning more of their names. She is in the middle of listening to a description about the last event of this nature they had attended when her husband's phone begins to beep. All eyes move to it then shift to her, and under the gaze of the men she laughs and takes a step back, beckoning with her hands. "Half an hour, right? It's about time, come and get it."

The two men who had been closest to her had also grown hard due to her proximity, and they took advantage of their luck in positioning by being the first to take hold of her, lifting her up and sandwiching her between them. In front of her was Henry, the well-built black man who had been first between her breasts hours earlier, and he didn't even notice or care that the front of her body was still covered in cum. He could wash when he was finished, and right now the sight and sound of the gorgeous redhead being bounced on his cock was worth anything. He and the other man Owen, a shorter but similarly built fellow with red hair, were both firefighters in the area and this was clearly not the first time they had had a woman in this position together. Their well-practiced movements combined with the fact that Lianne was feeling a cock only slightly smaller than her husband's getting slammed into her ass over and over quickly pushed her over the edge.

Her screams of pleasure as she cums between the two firemen indicated a good start to the afternoon, and soon those sounds and more were repeated again and again as the men took her. None of them were overly rough with her, but the fact remained that she was now primarily dealing with men who knew her as a gorgeous stranger they had been called in to fuck all day, not a friend they had known for years. Her friends were here for her pleasure, these newcomers were here to get off. To use her beautiful body for their own gratification, treating her as little more than a cum dump. A cum dump that they were careful not to damage, but a cum dump nonetheless. As such they obliged the letter of the request, bending her over every piece of furniture in the cabin, doubling up on her as they cleaned her off in the shower, pounding her into the mattresses of the beds in each of the three bedrooms. Against almost every surface in the cabin, they fucked her. Always at least two at a time, often three and occasionally four, the newcomers and her friends all cycle through with her over and over again.

And she couldn't stop cumming her brains out.

By the time dinner is ready she is a complete mess again, the men having given up on the shower since she always ended up covered in cum minutes later anyway. When her husband announces the meal break she refuses to let the men with her stop, her legs wrapping tightly around the one buried in her pussy. And so it was decided that they take this meal in two shifts, half of them eating while the other half stayed with her to keep her fully occupied.

She always had a smile and a few words for her friends when they cycled in, but as far as she had become concerned all the newcomers were nothing more than their dicks and hands, so many of them present that she would forget they existed as soon as they pulled out of her. The few she had chatted with during lunch were a distant forgotten memory, the two firemen merging into the faceless crowd and even the overly enthusiastic Carl vanishing from her mind the moment he unloaded into her mouth then stepped away, his replacement pushing past her lips now all that mattered.

Time ceases to exist for her as she lives in a constant fog of pleasure, but for the men the hours steadily pass, the newcomers slowly beginning to lessen in number as they drift away. All of them thank Michael profusely for the invitation as they leave, and several of them express their condolences that he has to somehow satisfy her all on his own the rest of the year, her cries of pleasure a constant backdrop to these and all other conversations within the cabin.

By the time the clock ticks past 1am there are only four of the newcomers left, all of them taking her at once in the middle of the living room. These four had been with her for over an hour, each of them taking a few minutes' breather upon cumming before diving in again, determined to spend as much time as they could with the most beautiful woman they'd ever seen. At this point however, when one dumps his load and stumbles back he finds Michael's hand on his shoulder. One by one as they finish her husband thanks them for their time, shakes their hands warmly, and escorts them to the front door with wishes for a safe drive home.

With the last one gone her husband turns from the front door and goes up to his wife. Vincent, Alan, and Alexander are all standing nearby looking down at her, the rest having long since retired to their beds or mattresses. The statuesque redhead is laying face down on the floor, her legs still trembling in the aftershocks of the orgasm the last newcomer had given her, the pillow under her head having just been added by Vincent a moment earlier. Cum coats every inch of her body from mid-thigh up to her head, her dark red hair matted all over with the thick liquid. Her eyes are open but she stares off into the middle distance, a wide smile on her face.

Alan's mouth opens, voicing the question that was on all of their minds. "How many?" Michael's hand raises and rubs the back of his head, shaking it slightly. "I don't know. The ranger estimated no more than 20 yesterday, and that's what we had this morning, but cars started showing up after lunch and they've been coming and going up until a couple hours ago. I almost decided to cut off the arrivals, but..." He trails off as he looks down at his wife again, the bliss that had been on her face all day having been his entire goal for this weekend. The bliss that was still on her face now.

Michael sighs heavily and moves to kneel down next to her, gently rolling her onto her back while she moans happily under her breath, her front just as coated as her back was. Vincent and Alexander move to help him but he waves them off. "Nah, I got her. Don't worry. You all should get to bed, don't want you to drive home exhausted tomorrow morning." After a moment's hesitation the men head off to their sleeping areas, Michael sliding his hands under his incoherently moaning wife and lifting her effortlessly. As he carries her through the master bedroom and into the bathroom she nuzzles her head against his arm, her hand rubbing up and down his chest as he steps into the bathtub.

"Mm... I'm... I'm sorry..." The statement takes him off guard, his eyebrows raised as he looks down at her, meeting her suddenly focused gaze. "Sorry? What are... what do you have to be sorry about?" He carefully sets her down at the far end of the tub before standing and moving up to turn the water on. The warm spray hits his body and when he turns back she has gotten to her feet, her hands moving to his chest then her legs wobbling slightly as she tries to step forward, his arms quickly catching her and lowering her down. "Woah, easy. Careful. There's no rush."

As he kneels next to her under the spray the water flowing along the bottom of the tub becomes a milky white, the loads covering her gradually getting washed away. His large hand rubs over her stomach as he assists the water in cleaning her, looking up to her face a moment later and raising his eyebrows again when he sees tears starting to form in her eyes. "Jesus, Lianne. What's wrong, what happened?" As quick as concern had flooded through him relief takes its place when she smiles widely and wraps her arms around him, pulling him in for a deep kiss.

She continues kissing him for some time, feeling tears flowing down her cheeks as joy and guilt together fill her brain. Eventually her husband breaks the kiss and leans back, staring directly into her before speaking. "You're upset though, I can tell. What's wrong." She bites her lip and glances away, her hand rubbing up and down his arm but her worry now feeling foolish as it came close to being voiced. Finally she sighs heavily and looks up at him again. "I loved every second of this. This was absolutely incredible. But I... I..." Tears start to form again, her hand moving up to brush against his face. "I've never done... anything like this for... for you."

He can't help but grin widely when he hears her concern voiced, shaking his head and taking her in his arms, shifting to lean back against the rear of the tub with her resting against his chest. "This weekend. It was me showing how much I care about you. Making up for neglecting you." He kisses her neck, his hands starting to rub up over her stomach. "You know when you show me you care about me?" His hands move up more, hefting her breasts and pressing his fingers into her sensitive flesh as he squeezes them gently, hearing a soft moan escape her lips. "Every. Single. Day." A hand leaves her breast and slides down again, fingers moving between her legs, her mind automatically spreading them apart at his touch. "Every single guy here today said the same thing, how lucky I am. They were talking about your body, though. And don't get me wrong, it's fucking phenominal, but i'm also lucky for what's in here, and here." His hand on her breast moves up over her heart, then up further, fingers tracing her jawline as she lets out a soft gasp then running through her cum-matted hair to pat the top of her head. "Not a moment goes by I'm not grateful you chose a doof like me. You make me better just by being there, and you've never ever let me down."

As she listens to him she lets out a shuddering sigh, her body beginning to grind back against him while he pushes his fingers into her soaked pussy to rub inside her. She was exhausted, inside and out, but what never faltered was her love for the man behind her. As she rocks back against his body she feels his cock thickening under her, the huge shaft soon pressing hard up against her leg. Her hand lowers and she pulls Michael's fingers out of her before closing her own around his cock, shifting position until the tip is just below her then lowering down to sink it deep inside her pussy. She smiles widely when she hears the sharp intake of breath behind her, her legs closing together and her hands gripping his arms before she starts to raise herself up and down.

The feeling of his wife's pussy engulfing his dick is incredible, even compared to all the uncountable times he had had her over the past four days. Without anyone else to take her attention she was able to focus entirely on him, and it wasn't long before his head had leaned back and he groaned through gritted teeth while she bounces quickly on his cock. "Holy... fucking shit, Lianne... how are you... you?" The existential question hangs in the air as she continues bouncing on his lap in silence, and before too long his hands are gripping the sides of the tub tightly, deep grunts coming from him as his cock throbs and unloads inside her.

Her eyes are closed with a wide smile on her face when she feels her husband's cock pumping her full of cum once more, probably for the last time this trip. She sighs happily and rests back against his chest again, keeping his thick length buried inside her. Her hands take hold of his wrists and she pulls his arms around herself, the couple staying like that for some time as the water sprayed down onto their legs. Finally she shifts slightly, turning her head and looking up at him, her eyes meeting his own with a focus that defied the late hour and how exhausted she was. She pauses as she thinks for a moment, then opens her mouth.

"Can we do this again next year?"

12