All Comments on 'Birthday Celebrations'

by StarryHorizon

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jwp6199jwp6199over 5 years ago
Thank you

extremely well done. this is why you never drink things that were ever out of your control...... innocence lost. nice to have a moral, thoughtful angle, Things are usually more than they seem at first

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed this story, The sex was so well written and the ending was fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Loved it. Very well done and hot. I liked that she was aware and reluctant, yet submissive. Descriptions of the sex were excellent, and love the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Meh

Unwillingly cheating can be fun but one on one is so much better and personal

Passing around or group stuff just makes it so much less exciting in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More stories like this!

I absolutely loved it, please write more stories with the same category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Where was her boyfriend during the fuckfest and shower etc..?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nooooo! Don’t leave us hanging like that there has to be more. Please 🥺

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Love her young, sexy innocence. Gets really sexy with the spiked drinks. Personally, I would rather see these young hotties staying in the game rather than getting knocked up and taken out of action but I realize everyone's tastes are different. Gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Adding the friends and all of the sloppy seconds was just... ugh. It would've been better if it was just him and her. Now the baby could be anybody's and when it is born looking like not the boyfriends it will be a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What happened to her cellphone password? You know, the one she couldn't remember at first. Why was it so important to you, that she had to suffer? This could have been a great story if you had allowed her to decide her own future.

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

Great fantasy. Not happy with the ending, but very good overall. However, these are fantasies, not life lessons. Lighten up. 5 stars.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69about 1 year ago

The really weird thing about this story is her boyfriend. He knows she has been drugged, he doesn't like it, he sets out to clear the house of everyone, and then he never checks on how his girlfriend is doing. Meanwhile she is of clear enough mind while having sex to know that she needs to get a morning after pill, but then the next day has no recollection of anything that happened. The story would have been better and made more sense if the sex had been limited to her and Robbie. Involving the others and the subsequent pregnancy hurt the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story~ Brianna has the same personality as my girlfriend/ now wife, so I could see it totally happening especially when roofies/ sedation drugs were involved.

Some of the other comments- timeframe? Maybe a couple of hours , 3 at most, before the “boys” were spent; boyfriend has to deal with numerous drugged people which if I’ve read correctly could take 4-5 hours before the drugs start to clear, so unless he’s called for EMT’s he’s downstairs for a long time, hence sending the friends up. So maybe a sentence of him seeing her in bed in the guest room? before he heads to his bedroom ?

Maybe a paragraph of Robbie thanking his brother for an unbelievable party and the brother stating it was all Brianna’s efforts. Other than that, a thoroughly well paced story

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69about 1 year ago

Would have been better if the friends hadn't been added. The pregnancy was unneeded; have her use the morning after pill instead of having him delete her message to herself. The boyfriend was a real dumb jerk. He never checked on her all night. The original idea for the story was good, but the details ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story in concept and execution. My only gripe is the boyfriend being so dumb. I think it would have been better if he was in on the whole thing because she never let him go raw dog on her. So he could break up with her and go off to collage without having to deal with her anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked it and kept looking for part 2. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarryHorizon@StarryHorizon
I'm posting a combination of stories I wrote for myself, and commissions I took for others. If you have a story idea, feel free to contact me to see if we can work something out. Thanks for all the questions and feedback! It's appreciated.