Birthday Celebrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think...it's all inside." Her response was a mixture of half-hearted wit and dumbfound frustration. She knew well enough that she would be sore for the following few days after such a callous entry. Her vagina wasn't built for such rough treatment. The silken walls were involuntarily clenching down on his member but unsuccessful in expelling the invader. She could feel herself stretching to accommodate his manhood, adapting to make room for him, allowing him to become a part of her.

Just like he had seen on the internet, he began his slow withdrawal followed by another push back inside her. He copied the motions to the best of his abilities.

A slippery squelch escaped her womanhood, and a faint blush crept across her cheeks. It was either her own arousal, or an ample serving of pre-cum which helped to lubricate her pussy. Either way, it paved the path for him to pick up a clumsy pace of burying his entire length in her, pulling out, and repeating the process.

Throughout it all, she remained fully aware of the heat his cock was emitting within her tight sheathe. Each time he buried the thing inside her, she could feel it like fireworks going off against her delicate flesh. The heat, the texture of his erection, the veiny shape, she felt it all as he repeatedly drove it home.

Every other slap was more deliberate than the last, and soon the sounds of his skin slapping against hers echoed throughout the small room each time his crotch impacted with Brianna's. Her small breasts rocked back and forth in tune to the rhythmical motion of her body, the petite girl was like a doll while under the mercy of his actions. This wasn't the romantic love-making that she was used to, it was an act with a singular goal in mind.

With little else to do but to bear the sensations, she grasped the bed sheets more tightly and dug her fingers into the fabric.

She also unwrapped her legs from around his back and placed her feet back on the mattress -- this was an encounter she did not intend to repeat. She wanted him to do whatever he desired and to get it over with quickly.

And yet despite her mental struggle, she found herself feeling playful, almost giddy. A part of her was enjoying the knowledge that her body brought him such joy. She also felt desired and appreciated beyond anything she felt in the past. Perhaps with a bit more foreplay, she thought, this might have felt amazing even for her.

"Do you...do you like it?" She asked those words bashfully while her innocent eyes gazed back up at him as if seeking his approval. As she lowered her view back down to her crotch, she could see as well as feel the way he kept pulling his hungry cock nearly all the way out of her -- leaving her with a sensation of emptiness inside her -- and then slamming back into her. Each impact coaxed another stifled sigh out of her, it was all she could do to prevent herself from moaning.

She still believed that her friends were hosting a party downstairs. She didn't want to create any noise.

"Fuck," he cursed as he felt the tightness of her cunt squeezing down on his cock. "Yea-yeah," was all he could muster in response as he kept on focusing entirely on that wet hug of her pussy. She kept tensing up, he could tell. Voluntarily or not, it felt incredible to have her flesh so tight around his shaft. Every clench of her flesh just heightened his pleasure, driving him on to make this last for as long as he could.

It was his first time, however.

Wet perspiration was collecting on his back, his muscles were aching and shivering from exhaustion, and all he could think about was that paradise between her legs. His basic instincts were urging him on to claim her completely in whatever way possible.

And just as that thought crossed his mind, he could feel himself approaching his peak. An explosion of pleasure that concentrated in his loins. He shoved his entire weight against and into her. He deliberately wanted to share this moment with her, all of it, forcing it on her.

So when a familiar tingle was spreading from his crotch all the way to the tip of his erection, he made sure to keep it buried as deep in her little twat as she could take it. Her vulva kissed the base of his cock. She had taken every inch. They were one.

His orgasm began with a single pulse at first.

It was also right then, that Brianna fully comprehended what felt so different this time, compared to sex she usually had with her boyfriend. Today she was acutely aware of the shape and heat of her partner's erection because it was not engulfed by a thick layer of latex, she realized. There was no condom!

For the first time in her life, she was committing to unprotected intercourse. And to make matters worse, it was with someone other than her boyfriend. Those pink walls of her pussy had been in direct contact with a naked, uncovered cock. It was the first time that she had sex completely bareback and as nature intended.

Squirt.

Brianna inhaled sharply at that, like something had just touched the very end of her love-tunnel. A sickeningly strong spurt of...wetness. That thought didn't prepare her for the following squirts, which felt twice as intense -- her mind made the connection with a super soaker as it was emptying a blast inside her! It felt strong and masculine as it washed into her.

It was weird, but not nearly as bad as the discomfort it caused. Those pumps delivered the payload of cloudy sperm right up against her cervix, coating the smooth organ with a fine slathering of creamy seed. She flinched each time he injected another serving of baby gravy against that uttermost sensitive part inside her.

His member kept jerking against the vulnerable walls of her cunt. It was a huge load.

"You can't..." she mumbled. "You gotta...you can't cum inside me." Her words were incoherent, and it was also too little, too late. His organ already delivered nearly a dozen spurts directly into her. Even Brianna understood that much.

Up to now, nobody had been allowed to ejaculate inside her. Not even her own boyfriend had gotten to enjoy that privilege. This had all been intended to be a one-sided deal, that she would help Robbie to lose his virginity. But instead it had turned into a mutual exchange, in which she was allowed to claim his virginity, and he would be allowed to claim her bareback virginity. Her excited pussy got its first taste of semen, and would without a doubt, never forget its first unprotected conqueror.

"Ahh...no..." It was part of her mother's advice, which had been repeatedly drilled into her head as soon as she had her first period. The women in her family were incredibly fertile, and she should not be taking any risks until she was absolutely ready to become a mom.

All of her sisters had at least one pregnancy scare, too. Despite combining multiple birth control methods.

Brianna had no doubts about it. That stubborn triangle between her legs would be more than happy to accept any lucky sperm, and to put her right on course for an early motherhood.

But yet here she was with her trembling legs wide open like a wanton slut, and a real penis throbbing to deliver the final watery spurts of sperm into her battered cunt.

It was almost as if he was seriously trying to inseminate her defenseless vagina. To give her a baby bump and to ruin her prospects of remaining a cheerleader. She could feel herself clenching down on his erection at the thought of that, and in response, his member flexed aggressively against the walls of her cunt.

Just like a mare, she thought, she had been mounted and potentially impregnated. Like she was nothing more than an animal. Her family would never forgive her if they found out she made such a mistake, nor would her boyfriend...

"What am I supposed to do now...?" Everything inside her felt gross and slippery. Each time he moved even an inch, she could feel his organ moving inside the puddle he dumped inside her. She might never again feel clean. Her pussy had gotten its first creampie, the most intimate event a girl and a boy can share with one another.

Followed by a bitter sigh, she plopped back against the pillow with her legs still open and her lover sheathed inside her vagina. More of his weight was resting on her now, after he had deposited his cum in her and had lost his strength.

There was little she could do now that he already came in her, and her mind was weirdly at ease with the thought. Still, she knew of the risk. She also knew she didn't want to get knocked up at such a tender young age.

All that adrenaline, which coursed through her veins like never before, helped her to temporarily form a more coherent thought.

An obvious idea occurred to her.

A simple solution to this mess, thanks to modern science. Unlike her mother or her grandmother, she wasn't completely at the mercy of her partner. A single accident wouldn't permanently doom her, she couldn't allow that to happen, she wouldn't.

She extended her arm as far as it would go and pulled her discarded clothes close enough to retrieve her phone. Her sluggish mind was whirring and spinning while she stared at the bright digital screen, until she remembered her password. She navigated her way to the calendar and created a simple reminder; Purchase plan B, ASAP.

Even if it took a day, even if it would take two days, she would be fine. It was a relief. She wouldn't have to endure a baby growing inside her and she sure as hell wouldn't have to endure weeks of morning sickness just because she once forgot using a condom.

Throughout it all, Robbie remained on top of her. Her breasts did little to cushion the way he was pinning her in place. He was truly spent now that he had thoroughly enjoyed his birthday present.

She placed her phone on the nightstand, uttered a weary sigh and closed her eyes. She could still feel the vastness of cum that was swirling around inside her vagina. It was so warm and sticky, distinctly different from her own wetness. It didn't feel right. She felt tainted and dirty. There was a very good reason for why she had never permitted her boyfriend to soil her insides like this.

Even the thought was obscene -- that she currently carried millions of his little swimmers inside her twat. Wiggly little sperm tadpoles. Each one with the single goal of ruining her teenage years, by forcing her into an unplanned pregnancy. Sometimes, being a girl certainly sucks...

And every now and then she could feel her pussy twitching around his shrinking shaft, as if to make up for the growing emptiness within her. Everything about this felt too intimate. She could scarcely believe it, but it almost felt like her vagina was falling in love with the bareback sensation. She grimaced at the thought, but nonetheless felt a warm pressure in her loins. A deep satisfaction. If he wanted to go for another round, she would probably let him.

The room was quiet...she couldn't even hear the party downstairs anymore. It was fairly tranquil and serene, she thought. Caught by the sullen silence, the two teenagers were moments from falling asleep, entangled as they were.

Until the door handle twisted, and turned.

The bedroom door opened. Tim and Francis -- those friends of Robbie -- entered the room only to change their expressions from ones of curiosity, into ones of surprise and shock.

"Are we interrupting? We're interrupting," Francis said while already being in the midst of trying to close the door again.

"Wait," Robbie answered. He was still surprisingly out of breath. "It's cool. She offered to help me lose my...uh, my virginity. My brother made it happen, I guess. So it's all good. She isn't cheating or anything...what are you doing here anyway? Wait, did he...did he send you?"

The situation was weird without a doubt, and Robbie had no intention of remaining completely naked in the presence of his buddies. He rolled over to cover himself with the bed covers.

Which left Brianna with the feeling of how his softened member slipped out of her, with a slick pop, after which a tendril of warm spunk drooled out of her violated womanhood. Everything down there felt swollen, tender and sticky. Since she wasn't making an effort to move, her senses were acutely aware of how all that cum was gradually escaping her. It began to leak out of her slit more richly, oozing down the cheeks of her bum and pooling underneath her.

"Well...he did send us, yeah. But he said something about checking up on everyone. I don't think this is what he meant..." Francis surveyed the situation. "But hey, I'm not gonna pass up on this. If she's all right with it? And if you don't mind either?"

"Yeah sure, go for it." Robbie had his share of fun. He didn't mind sharing the experience with his closest friends, as well.

None of the guys asked Brianna, who still lay on the bed. Considering how widely known her helpful attitude was, the boys simply assumed this was all part of her charity. That she offered herself to be used for their entertainment however they saw fit.

Who knows, maybe this was even some fetish she had, Robbie thought to himself. She did seem completely at ease with everything, other than that little accident inside her pussy. But even that unwelcome cream filling didn't seem to bother her much at all. It gave him a newfound motivation to indulge in what he assumed to be her kink.

"Go ahead," he suggested as he climbed off the bed while keeping the covers wrapped around his lower half.

The two teenagers still stood a good distance away. After a brief moment of contemplation, Francis shrugged his shoulders and began to strip. He was surprisingly fit, with mildly toned muscles underneath his clothes. He wasn't short on confidence either, he was the only one in their small circle of friends who had an easy time with the ladies.

And so while Robbie and Tim retreated with chairs to a corner of the room, to watch the show, Francis approached the bedside.

"I always thought you were the prettiest." His eyes wandered over her curves. Her tanned, beautiful skin was free of any marks or imperfections. He reached out to give her tit an inquisitive squeeze.

"The real deal, sweet. I kinda prefer girls with bigger breasts, but it's not like you're offering a boobjob anyway." His gaze moved up and he briefly looked into her eyes. He could see a trace of confusion and fright, locked behind the entrancing shade of hazelnut of her iris, as if she was trapped inside her own mind. He recognized the look, it was the same one all the intoxicated girls downstairs had.

She was fighting a losing battle, certainly. Each little rush of adrenaline had less of an effect to free her mind, she was rapidly succumbing to the alcohol and whatever else she ingested.

"She had a bit too much to drink, didn't she?" He contemplated the situation for a moment, but it wasn't his fault that she got herself into this mess. This would be an easy way of teaching her a lesson, while he and his friends would get to have fun. It was harmless anyway, he figured, it's not like they were harming her.

He knew nothing of the trouble that was brewing in her loins, with more cum trickling towards her cervix.

Brianna still looked up at him, dazed and intoxicated as she was. Each time she breathed in, she grew more aware of the vile scent of drying sperm and her own vaginal juices that seeped into the air and filled the room with the smell of unprotected sex. All she could hope for was an opportunity to fall asleep and to rest.

She simply wanted this to be over, even her own arousal was giving her little more than embarrassment and shame. She took no joy or pride in the fact that everyone currently in the room knew what her cunt smelled like when she was in the mood for another cock. Her pussy was pleading for another dick to own her.

But instead, Francis moved his hand toward her cheek and beyond, grabbing the pillow her head was resting on. With one swift tug, he pulled it away and she uttered a displeased groan in response as her head plopped onto the firm mattress.

It was the beginning of something new, as he relocated the pillow and pushed it underneath her buttocks. One strong push and it was in place. It raised her crotch, higher up than the rest of her body and much easier to access.

Francis climbed on top of her.

"Tell me that I'm your boyfriend," he instructed her as he reached for his erection, and used this grip to rub the blunt tip of his cock against the shrouded little point of pleasure, just atop her slit. Her dark patch of curly hair down there had gotten sticky with a mixture of fluids, but he knew where to find her clitoris nonetheless. His cockhead applied a gentle pressure on it, just enough to make her curious.

"Ah...ahnn!" Brianna released a tender moan, and her soft voice helped to coax more life into his erection. "My...my boyfriend?" She had never felt anything like this. Sex had always been something she would do just to get it over with. It had never even occurred to her, or her boyfriend, that sex could be pleasurable for both of them.

And it was her religious upbringing which had taught her that everything between her legs was a no-no area. So many sensations were flooding her brain, her body was more than amped up to receive more attention.

"You are...my boyfriend?" She weakly repeated his words, though she didn't care to understand their meaning. She simply wanted this moment to continue. Free of shame and stress, this was the first time that she discovered a new side of herself. And despite her frail and tired mind, she suddenly felt a new rush of energy to urge her onwards.

"That's right." He drew small circles around her pleasure button, and a dab of his pre-cum smeared all over its smooth surface.

When he was finally pleased with her growing need, he pushed his cock down to knock against the entrance to her juicy cunt. The battered lips of her pussy were drenched, it was either a mess of her own creation or leftovers from Robbie's deposit inside her twat. She was about to accept the second unprotected dick of her life into her body.

Much like it happened with the first one, she was vaguely aware of a gentle push, followed by the feeling of being spread open by something. This is it, she contemplated, and the tip of his erection entered her. She had taken him inside and she was once again allowing a guy to relish the wet embrace of her cunt.

The anxious fear crossed her mind again, as she remembered that she still wasn't on any birth control. At this rate, she may end up taking another warm batch of sperm into her most vulnerable core -- her blind reliance on taking a morning after pill was nagging her. She knew this was a bad idea, and yet-

"Ahnnn!" Brianna uttered another perplexed moan as she felt the manly appendage invading her further, stretching her womanhood far more so than the first cock she took. It was only when she planted her hands on the mattress to push herself into a more upright position that she could gaze at the obscene sight that was playing out further down. While the shadow cast by Francis' body made it harder to observe, she was able to see the way his grotesquely thick erection was worming its way into her. He would pull back by an inch, and then feed two inches back into her. His actions also just so happened to push all the remaining cum deeper inside her.

"Nnnh," she sighed bitterly. His monstrous size was pushing against some particularly sensitive parts and she was rapidly approaching her breaking point. There was only so much she could safely accommodate, before she would feel the sheer strain and burden of trying to force something unusually big into her. "It won't fit, it doesn't fit," she mumbled with her broken voice, a plea that was ignored. Her hands clutched the bed's fabric more tightly.