Birthday Celebrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simultaneously in an adjacent room, a distinct noise appeared. An intrusive digital beep, it startled Robbie and tore him from his dreams.

He had slept on the carpet, right next to his bed.

After the guys had entirely spent themselves, and probably ejaculated every single drop of semen they had to offer into Brianna's receptive pussy, they carried her to the guest bedroom. Robbie returned to hopelessly stare at the obscene puddle of cum right where she had spent most of her time. On his bed. Which he had no intention to lie in, not after he saw that disgusting mess.

So after using a whole bunch of towels to try and wipe away most of the excess, he stripped off the bed sheets and tossed them into the washing machine. All that spunk had soaked down to the mattress -- he had no choice but to sleep on the carpet.

Needless to say he didn't appreciate being woken up by some loud beeping device.

It did turn out to be a pleasant surprise, however. It was his camcorder's signal and indicated the batteries were running low. He approached his camcorder -- it was still on his desk, right where he had placed it after initially escorting Brianna to his room.

His expectations were even more blown out of proportion when he accessed the memory and watched the video file. It was all right there. The girls he recorded at the beginning of the party, the shaky movement when he went upstairs with Brianna, and the hours of sexual exploration they shared together. It was recorded at a perfect angle, showing everything. He fast-forwarded the clip, and then quickly ejected the tape to keep it inside one of the drawers of his nightstand.

That's when he noticed that Brianna had forgotten her phone. Curiosity got the better of him, since it still seemed to be unlocked. He browsed right to the picture gallery where he found another little heap of treasures. A whole bunch of -- arguably tasteful -- nude pictures that she had sent to his older brother.

Robbie sent a copy of every single one to himself. His little stash would keep him satisfied for months, possibly years to come. Robbie couldn't be happier.

But then her phone released an urgent beep.

A little notification popped up. It was gibberish: "Purrchess plantB ASAA."

He barely suppressed a laugh at the memory just how drunk she seemed to be at first, at least until she seemed to sober up temporarily. She must've typed that message by accident, he figured. It was just random letters and didn't make any sense.

His fingertip danced across the digital screen as he swiped to the side and pushed that flashing button that confirmed his selection. Delete notification. After all, she didn't need a reminder of how drunk she was.

For the following few weeks, none of them dared bringing up the topic of his birthday. They all assumed that Brianna simply didn't want to talk about what happened, they had no idea that she truly didn't know or remember. Robbie was perfectly content with the way he got to lose his virginity, and his friends were more than happy with the outcome after they received a copy of the recording.

There were no consequences.

Or so they thought.

It was months later, after another pleasant night in her boyfriend's bed, when Brianna woke up to a sensation not much unlike being punched in the stomach. Her eyes flashed open, her hand shot up to cover her mouth, and she desperately stormed out of the room and to the bathroom. She woke up half the house with her sudden noise, and she barely managed to slam the door shut before dry-heaving and coughing into the toilet. Tears ran down her cheeks, and her long cascading hair hung down the sides of her face.

The muscles in her abdomen just kept tensing, and she couldn't help but to feel utterly devastated and miserable. What was going on, what was happening to her? She was so overwhelmed that she couldn't think. More than that, she felt terribly weak and ill.

Halfway through, Chris arrived as well and approached her on the cold bathroom tiles. He comforted her, hugged her, and reassured her while she bawled her eyes out. When she finally recovered enough to breathe normally again, his hand slid down to grasp the hem of her shirt. He suspected one possible cause for her sickness.

"Don't," she panicked and her hands moved on top of his.

"It's okay." Once more her boyfriend reassured her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, and his hands began to lift her shirt more insistently. Right there, where she used to have a perfectly taut and flat belly, he caught a glimpse of a visible baby bump. It was the first time that he noticed it.

And he smiled back at her.

"Accidents happen." He comforted her with a tight embrace while he spoke warmly into her ear. "Maybe one of the condoms broke, who knows. It doesn't matter."

"I want to keep it," he added while his hand brushed over the bulge where she carried a baby. She was about to become a mother.

No -- more accurately, she had become a mother as soon as one of those wiggly tadpoles had reached her womb, months' ago at the party. Her fate had been sealed as soon as she had gotten drunk, naked, and ready to be taken entirely bareback.

It was Brianna who had to pay the price. Ever since that day, a new life had been growing inside of her.

She trembled and could barely even breathe, emotions were tearing her left and right and tugging at her heartstrings. It felt like a combination of anxiety and bliss. Naturally she believed that it was her boyfriend's baby that was growing inside her. She slowly accepted this turn of events. It was a reason to be happy! She felt that the start of something new was waiting just around the corner.