Birthday Dinner and a Massage Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple enjoys a sexy dinner followed by a massage lesson.
2.2k words
4.34
13.3k
13
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are a married couple that are very much in love. We find our greatest pleasure is in what we can do to excite each other. This is a true story with only a very few minor embellishments.

*****

I said, "Hey babe, your birthday is coming up, any thought on what you would like?"

Bob responded, "My dear Rita, I want the same thing I told you last year, I want a massage table."

"Why do you want a massage table?" I responded and my attitude may have been a little harsh.

"You know how much I love getting a massage," he replied.

I was a little annoyed and said, "And you know how I suck at giving a massage."

He said "No you don't suck; you are just too much in a hurry. A relaxing massage is slow and sensual. It is all about getting your partner to totally relax and forget about everything except the hands that are touching them. It is about sharing positive energy between each other."

I sneered, "Yah right, it's about getting your back rubbed than you roll over for a hand job, then you blow your cum. What do you call that, a happy ending?"

Bob said, "You know I have had many massages and the only ones that have a happy ending are when you do it."

I giggled a little and said, "maybe you will have to give me lessons on how to give a good massage."

"Works for me, you know how much I like touching your naked body." Bob said with some excitement.

I asked, "Do I get a happy ending?"

Bob responded, "That is one of the best parts about a massage at home, the only boundaries are the ones we set, so yes, I would expect you will get a happy ending, unless of course you don't want one."

I quickly dismissed that thought and said, "no I think I will allow it."

It took about five minutes and the massage table along with some oil and lotion was ordered from, you guessed it, Amazon.

It arrived on the following Tuesday. It was a nice table, certainly very sturdy, nothing special but it will serve the purpose, I guess.

Bob set it up in our guest room so it would be ready for my Friday night massage lesson.

On Thursday there was another package from Amazon, this one was not very big but it was pretty heavy. It was addressed to Bob so I left it for him. He gets deliveries from Amazon regularly so I really didn't think much of it. But when he saw the box, he ushered it away pretty quickly. Somehow, I knew he was up to something.

Friday night came and we decided to go out for an early dinner. It was his birthday, how ironic is it that I am getting the massage. I felt a little guilty so I dressed in a way that he would be really happy with.

He loves sexy lingerie and showing me off in public when I wear sexy clothes. I am a bit of an exhibitionist so I guess tonight will be a win, win, win, for him, me and anyone that might just get a peek at my stuff.

I picked up my outfit about a month ago and every time I think about how much he is going to like it my pussy tingles and it get wet. Usually I go with black or red lingerie but this time I decided to go with classic white.

I started with a pair of absolutely sheer white panties, these left pretty much nothing to your imagination and most importantly, they have ties on the sides so I can lose them when necessary. They dipped down really low in the front and the back was a Brazilian cut, they outlined my ass perfectly. When I slipped them on, my pussy and my clit ring were fully visible. I keep my girl parts waxed smooth, feels so good and there are no hairs in the way obstructing anything. So sexy if I do say so myself.

Next was the six-strap garter belt that matched the panties and was made of beautiful delicate sheer lace. It complimented the panties perfectly. Next came the white stockings. I prefer to wear my stockings a little on the low side with the garter straps stretched out as long as they will go. When you pair this with nice heals it makes my legs look nice. Ok, it makes my legs look fucking hot.

Now I would much prefer to go braless but the bra was part of the matching set. I know how much he will like it, so I'm wearing a bra tonight. My boobs are 34 D's and this bra is very low, it pushes my tits way up and out leaving my nipples almost exposed. I have to admit it isn't the most comfortable bra I have ever warn, but it to looks oh so fucking hot.

I put on a pair of five-inch fuck me pumps and stepped to the mirror. Oh wow, maybe we will stay in and I will just wear this outfit. Then I thought, as soon as he sees it, he will not be able to control himself and it will be on the floor in no time. For what I paid for this outfit, I'm going to at least get to tease him for a couple hours. Not to mention how much fun I will have showing myself off to everyone we see tonight.

I heard him come in the door and I said, "Hey babe, come on up, I have something to show you."

He walked in and said, "Wow, you look amazing!"

He wrapped his arms around me with his hands on my ass, pulled me in tight. I knew he liked, as I could feel is dick growing as he held me tight.

I said, "Happy birthday, do you like?" Clearly, he did, I had to pretty much fight him off.

I told him to go take a shower while I finished dressing, he reluctantly complied.

In the mean time I finished my make-up. I went a little heavier than normal and maybe a little on the trampy side but this was a special night and it was all about making his birthday special.

I slid into my dress, it was a relatively conservative dress or anyway it would be if I wore a slip under it. When the light hit it just right it was pretty translucent. I would not call it sheer but it was a definite tease. It was a few inches above the knee with a slit which, when I walked just right my stocking tops were visible, perfect, that is what I was going for. The material was very thin and clingy which didn't do a good job of hiding my garter straps or clips. Once again, perfect.

Bob came out of the shower, with his cock still partially at attention, as he checked me out again it rose to the occasion once more. I was pleased with the effect.

I know Bob just wanted to fuck me right then and there but I said no, it would take too long to get dressed again. With that I bent over and took him in my mouth. He smelled absolutely wonderful and I love the taste of his cock when he comes out of the shower, today was no exception. His precum was flowing and it was delicious. I wanted so bad to get a mouth full of his seed but I also wanted him hot for me all night. As difficult as it was, I let his cock slide out of my mouth, gave it a kiss on the head and said, "Get dressed."

Bob stepped into a beautiful pair of slacks without any boxers. He knows how much I like to feel him when he is commando and how much I like to suck his dick when he lets it fall out pop out through his zipper. He put on a white shirt and tie along with a perfectly tailored jacket leaving us ready to go.

I will admit that my pussy was dripping wet as a result of sucking his cock and watching him get dressed. Now it is me that wants to just stay home and fuck.

We were heading to a favorite Italian restaurant as we pulled in the college age valet sprinted to my door. As he opened the door, I made it a point to reward him for a full-blown view under my dress. I'm sure he got a good look at my stockings and garter belt and I can only hope he got a clear shot at my panty cover pussy. I was wet enough at this point that I would expect me panties should be transparent.

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner along with a couple glasses of wine. I made sure to offer many opportunities to the waiter to get sneak peaks. For some reason he appeared to be more attentive to our tables than the others around us. Bob knew I was having my exhibitionist fun and encouraged me to push it as far as I dare in public.

When we were leaving the valet saw us coming and our car was returned in a flash. The same young man greeted me and opened my door but this time two of his friends were right in line with getting a view. I can only guess; I was the talk of the valet stand and they didn't want to miss an opportunity. I of course made sure they were not disappointed.

By the time we were heading home we were so horned up all we wanted to do was fuck, but there is still the birthday massage.

We have always enjoyed taking each other's cloths off in a slow and methodical way, tonight was no exception. When we pulled in the driveway Bob jumped out and stepped around to open my door. This was my opportunity to give him the same show I gave the valet. It was a little darker here but still enough light for him to get a show.

Once I stepped out and he closed the door he pinned me against the car and drove his tongue deep into my mouth. I responded with equal enthusiasm tangling our tongues like a couple of adults out for a one-night stand. There was no mistaking the fact that his dick was so hard as a rock.

Somehow, he undid my dress and it fell to the ground leaving me standing in the driveway in my so sexy lingerie. I was so hoping someone would come walking by but it didn't happen, maybe next time.

We walked in the house playing grab ass the whole way. Once inside, he pulled the little bows on the side of my panties and pulled them off.

I pulled his zipper down and let his cock fall out. I'm not sure why but there is something about sucking on a man's cock when it is sticking out of his pants that is a real turn on for me. I have sucked his cock in this manor in so many risky places, maybe it is the thrill of getting caught that makes it so special.

We were still just inside the front door and I went to my knees so I could have a taste of his cock. I was not expecting it, but as soon as I took it in my mouth, he grabbed the back of my head and fucked my face like I was a street whore.

I could hear him saying," Oh fuck, baby that feels fucking awesome, I want to fill your slut mouth with cum, oh suck me."

I love it when it talks to me like I'm a slut.

It only took about thirty seconds and he said, "I'm cuming, oh baby, swallow my load, take it all like the hungry little slut you are."

I could feel my mouth filling up with cum and thought, no shit. He was never very good about advance warning not that I really cared. I'm not sure where he was storing this stuff but his load was fucking huge. It was a challenge but I swallowed every bit.

He leaned back against the wall and said nothing while he regained his composure. The look on his face said it all.

I loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt pulling both off his body. I said," kick your shoes off," and dropped his pants.

Bob was naked and I with the exception of my panties was still in my sexy lingerie and heals.

Bob said, "It will be a shame to take this sexy lingerie off but it is time for your massage lesson."

He went on to say, "Lesson one, the person giving the massage must be naked or dressed to play the part."

I asked, "Would my current outfit be appropriate for giving a massage?"

Bob said, "Absolutely but tonight it will be you getting the massage."