Birthday Dinner and a Massage Pt. 03

Story Info
Bob's turn for an intimate massage.
3.6k words
4.61
8.4k
11
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gently stroked my hair and face letting me rest for about fifteen minutes. I said," That was unbelievable, you are an awesome teacher. I think, I have a plan for your massage and I can't wait to make it happen."

Bob said, "You can't imagine how much I enjoyed giving you a massage but there is one more thing, you have to tip your therapist."

With that, Bob slide me down to the end of the table and put my legs up over his shoulders giving a him a wide-open shot at my pussy.

I looked up at him and said, "I guess you are going to fuck me."

He said, "I sure am."

"Happy birthday babe, fuck me like you mean it."

Birthday Dinner and Massage PT3

The next morning Bob and I were sitting outside on our deck enjoying a beautiful sunny morning and a cup of coffee. It was Saturday and we didn't have any commitments for the day. Typically, I would throw on a long cotton robe to sit out with my coffee but today, I felt a little different. Instead I chose a short white satin robe. It is one that Bob got me a long time ago, that I hardly ever wear. With nothing under it, Bob would have an extraordinary view of whatever, he might want to see. He came out in a pair of silk boxers that did not hide any secrets, there was no question about it, he liked seeing me in the robe.

I said to Bob, "Thank you for dinner and the lesson last night, you took a massage to a whole different level for me. Clearly, there can be so much more to a massage than just getting some oil rubbed on you. I was missing the part about intimacy and anticipation."

"Anticipation," Bob questioned.

"Yes, it was how you were teasing me, I replied. Your hands felt so strong as they were sliding down my back, when you got to my ass your grip on my cheeks was amazing. You squeezed and rubbed my ass deep, one hand slid between my cheeks and I was expecting it to glide over my butt hole but you pulled away."

Bob just sat there with a shit eating grin on his face.

I continued, "You probably teased my like this at least twenty times and you of all people, know how much I like anal attention, when you finally touched my asshole, I was in heaven."

Bob said, "You can't imagine how happy it makes me knowing you enjoyed it as much as you obviously did."

I smiled at him and leaned over to give him a kiss.

He continued, "I have always enjoyed getting a massage at a spa. It feels great and I come out totally relaxed. I will admit on a couple of occasions I have had some tingling in my groin but I have never gotten an erection or a happy ending. Not to mention the tip has always been in cash."

I'm not sure that I'm completely believing this but I'll take his word for it.

He continued, "The difference with you as my masseuse is the emotional and sexual connection. Not to mention, you can massage those special spots that the pro doesn't touch. Not to mention, the added bonus of my personal masseuse being dressed in a special way."

I said, "I would be happy to return the favor tonight but I think I'm going to take advantage of that anticipation factor and make you wait until next Friday night.

He smiled and said, "I can deal with that."

I will admit, I am thrilled that I got him the massage table for his birthday and I do expect it will be getting some use. I paid close attention to how he performed my massage and I have also been doing some research on my own, the internet is a wonderful thing.

The room that the massage table is in, is an extra room, we don't have kids so we can pretty much leave it set up. I went out and got some more candles and a couple different massage oils and lotions. I asked Bob how he warmed the massage oil, he said, he just put it in hot water. I decided to go to the next step and I get a warmer.

I wanted to make the room a little more romantic so I changed a couple lights and got a better selection of music. Now the room was perfect.

My next step was to figure out my outfit. I could of course go nude which works just fine for me and I doubt Bob would mind at all. But I wanted to do something more, after all it was his birthday and I got the massage.

I started with a red G-string and covered it with a pair of cut offs that didn't amount to much fabric at all. With a pair of heals and my legs will be hot. On top, I have a white deep - V t-shirt that cut so it would hung down just below my boobs. When I moved it rode up and showed lots of bottom cleavage. It didn't do much to hide my nipples but that was the intention. This outfit will work for the anticipation factor. I start out looking like a sexy little minx and will be able to remove another piece of clothing as the evening progresses finally leaving me naked when I get my tip.

Next, I needed to decide what was for dinner on Friday night. I'm thinking it might be a simple pizza. As you are aware from part one of my story, I am a bit of an exhibitionist. I think I'm going to have the pizza delivered and answer the door in my outfit. Bob will offer to get the door but he will be much more interested, when I step up to put a little show on for one lucky delivery person. Not to mention Bob and I will both get off with my display.

Friday night finally came. Bob is due home in about an hour and I am just about ready for action. Finishing touches on my makeup and I am ready to go. One last look at myself in the mirror, under my breath I said, "I would fuck that in a heartbeat."

Bob came in through the garage and I met him in the kitchen. We shared a very wet kiss and he commented, "Check this out, is there a special occasion? Oh, I remember, aren't you giving me a massage tonight?"

"Yah, like you forgot", I replied.

He said," No babe, I didn't forget, this has been the longest week in history and I thought today would never end. I have been thinking about being with you continuously. My poor dick has been stiff more time than it has been soft."

Very sarcastically I replied, "So sorry to hear that, not sure what I can do to help that condition, any ideas?"

"You could get on your knees right here right now and suck me off."

"I could."

I reached down and unzipped his pants letting his cock fall out. I got down on my knees and took him in my mouth all the way to the base of his cock. I pumped his dick for about twenty seconds and let it fall out of my mouth. "It is all about the anticipation. Now go take a shower and I left some clothes for you on the bed."

Fifteen minutes later he came down bare chested dressed in the white linen lounge pants. I love these pants because in the right light you get a very nice view of the contents and they cling just right.

I said, "That's hot and I see you got a little surprise for me."

He said, "Yes, I did. It is really for my benefit; the massage will feel extra awesome but I also know how much you enjoy smooth cock."

I handed him a drink and said, "yes, I like smooth."

Bob got his chest, stomach, back and ass waxed, he looked fucking awesome. Now, I am suffering from the anticipation.

I told Bob I had ordered a pizza for dinner and that it should be arriving shortly. We killed the next five minutes in a very heated make out session right in the kitchen. Feeling his smooth body against mine was like heaven and there was no mistaking the fact that he was happy to see me based on how his stiff dick was pressing against me.

The doorbell rang and he said "I'll get that."

Pointing at his dick, I said, "You can't."

He looked at his crotch and said, "Guess not, looks like you are going to have to go answer the door."

I said, "You mean, you want him to see me dressed like this?"

He just smiled.

I was more than happy to get the door which of course, Bob already knew. I opened the door and greeted the young man. His got very wide eyed than started to studder, I could never understand how seeing a couple of tits can make an otherwise intelligent guy into a nervous wreck. He handed me the bill and I said I would be right back with the money. I turned all the way around and walked back into the kitchen giving him a full view of my barely covered ass. I made it a point of fumbling a bit in my purse getting the money so there would be plenty of time for both him and Bob to enjoy the nearly naked lady in the room. Finally, I got him paid and I hope he appreciated both of his tips.

We sat out on the deck enjoying our pizza and a cocktail. I know I was certainly appreciative of Bob's half naked, smooth body that was glistening in the sun. It was a little hard for me to concentrate on our conversation about my exhibition and outfit because all I wanted to do was jump on him and slide his cock in me as far as it would go.

I really like the song that was playing so I decided to get up and perform a lap dance for Bob. He was sitting back in a deck chair and I sat on his lap with my knees on each side of him. My bottom boob cleavage was on display as my t-shirt had ridden up. I put his face between my tits pushing him as tight as I could. I so wanted to grind my already wet pussy on his stiff cock, but I kept thinking it is all about the anticipation.

After a few minutes he started rubbing my pussy through my cut offs and I grabbed both of his hands and pinned them against the lounger, "Sorry sir, but you are not allowed to touch the dancer."

With his hands still pinned I started licking and biting his nipples. Since his chest had just been waxed, he was as smooth as could be and I was loving licking, sucking and biting his little nipps. It was clear that his nipples were somehow connected to his penis because he was trying to squirm all over that lounger.

"That feels fucking awesome, I do enjoy having my nipples sucked, it sends tingles all the way down to my dick. Bob continued, "Please let me taste your cunt."

I so wanted to plant my pussy right on his face but once again, it is all about the anticipation. I said, "No, you don't get to taste, I told you sir, you can't touch the dancer. But I think I know what you might like."

I stood up and removed my shorts leaving me in my red G-string and white t-shirt. The G-string was pretty much dripping at this point leaving it to cling very nicely to my engorged pussy. I sat back down on Bob's lap with my pussy as close to his face as I could. He said, "That smells so fucking good, please let me taste it."

"No." and with that I reached my fingers under my G-string and started working my pussy for all it was worth.

It only took about a minute of my feverously rubbing myself to a magnificent orgasm. One of my finest talents is my ability to sometimes squirt massive loads of girl cum when I orgasm. There was a time that I was embarrassed when I spewed my load but no more, now it is one of my greatest pleasures. To my pleasure, I spewed my girl cum all over Bob, what a perfect time.

Bob loves it when I cum on him and this time was no exception. I said, "Perfect opportunity." Then started his massage using my cum as a natural lubricant. It didn't take long before it was all absorbed into Bob's skin and it was time to get the evenings big event, Bob's massage.

We went into our new found massage room. The room was warm with soft music playing and just enough light to see each other. The smell of lavender was in the air as a result of the aroma therapy that I had started earlier.

I hugged Bob and asked him. "Sir, do you mind if your therapist does you massage in the nude."

Bob replied, "I think that would be good", and I removed my t-shirt and G-string.

I got behind Bob and slid my fingers under his waste band to slide his pants to the ground. I wrapped my arms around his naked body and pressed myself against him. He was so warm; I could feel his heat radiating to me.

I reached for some lotion and rubbed it on my tits than went back to my embrace rubbing my tits on his back while I rubbed my slippery hands on his chest and stomach. He felt so smooth, I didn't know who was liking this more, him or me. Oh god did this feel good. It was extremely difficult to not take his gorgeous dick in my hand but I kept telling myself, it is all about the anticipation. I refrained.

Bob took his place lying face down on the massage table. I took a deep breath trying to remember everything Bob had taught me the week before and what I learned on the internet. I placed a hand full of warm lotion on the middle of Bob's back and commenced spreading it around. I was admittedly a little nervous, as I wanted this massage to be oh so special.

I was moving all over him, on his back, shoulders, neck and ass. Then Bob said, "Babe, it's not a race, slow down, you need to feel the connection and you can only do that slow and methodical."

I didn't say anything but I slowed down. After a few minutes, I figured it out. Rather than going crazy covering lots of area and wearing myself out I was now going slow and methodical. I could feel every muscle in his back and shoulders. I could hear his breathing change as I changed my pressure. It was amazing, I have been touching and admiring this man for many years but never really felt him. I could truly feel the connection.

I started working down lower to his ass. His ass was firm and hard yet smooth and soft at the same time. When I touched it there was an almost involuntary reaction on his part where his spread his legs a little wider. This was telling me he was looking for a little attention between his ass cheeks.

With another hand full of warm lotion and reached down to that magic spot between his scrotum and his anus. I opened my hand and made one pass from the magic spot, over his butt hole and up the center of his back. I continued working his lower back and his ass but I remained very careful to not go all the way to his butt hole or the magic spot. I could feel his legs spread a little more but I was not ready yet to give him the pleasure of an anal massage.

I worked my way down his legs to his feet and back up again. I ran my hands several times up his inner thigh to just below his scrotum making sure not to touch it. I moved from his feet up his legs very slowly working my way up, but this time I took his balls in my hand giving them a gentle squeeze with one hand while I ran my other hand between his cheeks applying nice pressure to his asshole. He spread his legs as wide as he could anticipating that it was time to get his ass worked over but I continued up his back.

I moved to the head of the table so I could work both hands down his neck, shoulders and back. His head was in the head rest which is open on the bottom and my pussy was right up against the end of the head rest only inches from his face.

I could hear Bob mutter, "My god, your pussy smells good." At this point all my pussy wanted was to have a stiff cock pounding it. I could feel my juices occasionally run down my thighs.

Finally, it was time to send Bob into his much-anticipated tailspin.

I worked down one side of his body to his ass. I took his firm butt in my hands squeezing, pushing and pulling everyway I had learned. He was still spread as wide as he could go and I gently started massaging his asshole. First on the outside than I inserted a finger. Bob's breathing changed to long deep breaths between his breathy moans. Next, I inserted a small butt plug working it in and out. It only took a couple of minutes for Bob's sphincter to relax and take the phallus with ease. You may recall from a previous chapter that I have a bit of an obsession with sex toys and I just happened to have another butt plug that was a little bigger.

Bob gave me a little groan as I inserted it but once again within a minute or so, he was in heaven enjoying getting his asshole stretched and worked over. He said, "What do you have up my ass, it feels amazing?"

I responded, "Nothing that you have not put in my ass a hundred times, I guess you like. Are you ready for more?"

Before he could respond, I gently inserted my biggest butt plug. All he said was, "Holey fuck, I'm addicted. You better stop or I'm going to cum."

The last thing I wanted now, was for him to cum, so I removed the plug and slowly finished his ass massage. As I recall, he will owe his masseuse a tip when the massage is done, my expectation is that, that load of cum is my tip.

I told him to roll over. When he moved, I asked him why there is a big wet spot on the table. He said, "My dick has been dripping ever since I got home. This has gone so far beyond my expectation; you can't believe how I feel right now."

I said, "Your wrong, I know exactly how you feel. I have had a few professional massages and they have been great but they lacked intimacy and adventure. They don't compare in any way to how I feel right now."

Bob said, "So are we going to do this again some time?"

"Right now, all I want is your dick pounding me but we are not done with your massage, lay back and enjoy."

I started the massage treatment on his face and worked down his chest. It was so smooth with no hair and the lotion slid like silk. As I worked down his body, I of course made it a point to not touch his cock but I came ever so close than lingered in the area. I worked back and forth between the firm muscles on his chest down to his solid thighs.

I was using my forearms sliding across his body from one side to the other. I made it a point to drag my tits across his body, which was probably more for my pleasure than his, but I'm sure he didn't mind.

I continued to work his front side for about a half hour, and finally said, "Ok babe, I think you are done."

He looked disappointed and said, "No happy ending?"

I said, "I'm sorry I almost forgot that part, I guess it would effect my tip if you didn't get a happy ending."

He said, "That sounds about right."

"Then I think we should combine the happy ending with the tip. I wanted my tip to be your dick pounding my pussy for all it is worth but I have something else in mind."

He said, "Ok"

I said, "Stand up, he did as I told him and I went to the bottom of the table and bent over it leaving my ass in just the right position to be penetrated. "Fuck my ass."

Bob's said, "Oh you do know how much I like to fuck you ass."

I said, "Yes, I do and you know how much I like to get my ass fucked, sounds like a good happy ending and an equally good tip, what do you say?"

"Spread um baby"

I anticipated getting a good tip and I have to say, my expectations were met.