Birthday Dinner and a Massage Pt. 05

Story Info
Rita and Bob explore new sparks and romance.
2.3k words
4.76
4.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you enjoyed our stories "Birthday dinner and a massage". You will likely enjoy the continuing series. It is the continuing story of a couple that are in love looking for opportunities to spark things up a bit. Together we learned how intimate a massage can be and now we want to take it further. For the most part, this story is based on our experiences with a few embellishments.

Hello, I'm Rita and my husband is Bob, we are an empty nest couple in out late forties. I'm happy to say we are both in pretty darn good shape.

When I asked Bob what he wanted for his last birthday he said the same thing he wanted the year before and didn't get, a massage table. On both occasions, my reaction was a little less than enthusiastic, clearly, he was not happy with my reaction and I think I may have hurt his feelings. I finally gave I and ordered the table.

If you go back and read our "Dinner and a Massage" series you will understand why this turned out to be a major romantic turning point for us. We continue having great fun both giving and receiving massages. The notion of a happy ending or beginning is so important but the content of the massage is what works for us. Now, we look for more opportunities to continue with sparks and romance.

*****

One warm Friday, summer evening, Bob had just finished giving me a wonderful massage. As is a tradition with our massages the recipient will provide a tip for services rendered. I wanted to try something a little different.

I was on my back and I slid to the top of the table hanging my head over the edge tipping my head as far back as I could. I said, "That massage was as amazing as always, now come get your tip," motioning for him to put his dick in my mouth.

As is the norm, he was nude while giving me my massage so, in an instant, he was in my mouth. Based on the fact that he was dripping with precum I can only assume he enjoyed giving me my massage as much as I enjoyed receiving it. His precum was delicious and with a few minor adjustments to our new position we found the perfect angles, he was fucking my face like we had been in the position many times before.

After about five minutes I sensed that I was about to receive the load of cum that I had been waiting for and sure enough, Bob erupted. I was able to swallow about half of it, the rest ran out of my mouth and landed in my hair that was hanging below me.

Bob pulled out and collapsed on the massage stool and said "You can't imagine how hot it was from that angle seeing my cock sliding in and out of your mouth than my cum dribbling into your hair."

I said, "Glad you enjoyed, maybe we could do it again and video tape it so I can see, how did it feel?"

"fucking amazing," He replied.

"Cool, that was my intent", I said. I was a little surprised that he didn't say anything about my taping comment, maybe he didn't catch it, I let it go for now.

We went out to the kitchen to make two cups of coffee then headed out to the hot tub to just kick back and relax together. We were talking and Bob said, "Have you noticed how often we have been walking around the house without clothes?"

I snickered a little and said, "Yes, I have noticed how often you have been naked."

Bob said, "What about yourself?"

I blushed and said, "I have to confess, even when you are not home, I've been naked. I don't know what has come over me but the thought of putting clothes on in the morning just, well you know, I just don't want to get dressed. Maybe we are making up for lost time."

Bob and I have always slept in the nude even when the kids were home, but we would put at least a robe on whenever we left our room. Not to mention the hot tub, we always wore a suit, even when the kids were not home just in case someone arrived unexpectedly. That is not to say there wasn't any funny business going on under the water. I assure you there was.

Bob said, "Babe, feel free to be naked any time you want."

I said, "Bob you really showed me how much fun and intimate a massage can be, what else is there that maybe we have been missing out on that could be just as intimate?"

Bob said, "I don't know, just being naked is one thing."

I said, "Ok, new rule, be naked whenever you want."

We clicked our glasses together and gave each other a nice kiss.

Bob said, "Maybe we should each write down some things that might be fun to do together."

I said, "Ok, do you mean big things or just simple things?

Bob said, "Both, simple things might be the things that we are both aware of that we have simply forgotten how much the other appreciates. Don't write a long explanation, just a couple words, talking through the idea might be as fun as doing it.""

I said, "Sounds good, let's make out lists by tomorrow and tomorrow night we will look at each other's lists, how about five items each?"

Bob said, "Works for me, but we have to agree and we have to be open minded."

"Agreed" I said with a smile, now let's get a glass of wine.

We were walking to the kitchen and Bob said, "Do we have to get dressed?" I just smiled and rubbed my ass against his semi rigid cock.

The advantages of being nude were made very clear when he leaned me against the kitchen island and fucked me right there in the kitchen. It didn't take long and we were both panting following very nice orgasms. I said, "First item on my list, fuck in every room like we used to."

Saturday was a beautiful day, we had coffee out on the deck and of course we were nude. We spent the day doing the typical Saturday stuff which included going out which meant we had to put clothes on.

We cooked up some really nice steaks on the grill for dinner than retired to the hot tub to share our lists. We talked a little about how we would share our lists and we finally decided to just go for it and we exchanged lists.

Rita's List:

Fuck in every room

Make a video

Go to a gentlemen's club

Go to a clothing optional resort

Serv me for a weekend

Bob's List:

Wear matching bra and panties

Take nude pictures

Flash people

Lap dance

Piercings

There was silence as we read each other's list. Then Bob said, "Interesting list, do you really want to go to a gentlemen's club?"

I said, "Yah, I think I do. I really want to see the hot girls dancing and how stupid the guys can be."

Bob said, "It has been a few years since I went to see the dancing girls but there are always a few wives in the audience and I always wanted to take you but never imagined you would go."

I asked, "What are you thinking, matching bra and panties?"

Bob smiled, "There was a time that your lingerie always matched and even though I didn't get to see it all the time I knew it was there."

I said, "And I always felt to sexy when I matched. Would you like to go shopping with me?"

Bob responded, "Remember that time we fucked in the dressing room?"

With a big smile, I said "Oh yah, like it was yesterday."

Bob said, "Not sure what you are suggesting when you say serve you for a weekend, are we talking handcuffs and a paddle?"

I said, "No, nothing like that, but now that you mention it... No nothing like that, I want to be the queen for a weekend, I was thinking more like a Friday night out for dinner, my choice of course, and I get to choose both of our outfits, perhaps a massage on demand. I was thinking you might just be wearing nothing but a pouch if anything at all. I might even invite a girl friend over for lunch and you can serve us. If I do that, I will likely let you put at least a bathing suite on, maybe. You will of course be required to service me on demand. You don't need to worry, I usually leave a really good tip."

Bob, was mesmerized, he clearly liked the idea of serving me. I didn't say anything, but of course It is my intention to return the favor, much like our massages. Bob said, "That really sounds like a fun weekend. I could get into it."

We looked back at our lists and I said, "Piercing, what did you have in mind, an earring would be very sexy, what are you thinking?"

Bob said, "An earring would not go over well in my work environment. You are not going to believe this but for a long time, I have wanted to get a piercing on the base of my penis or on my scrotum."

I was taken back to say the least. Here is my strait-laced husband who can't get his ear pierced but he wants to get a genital piercing.

I looked at him and said, "How about we get matching gold rings, yours on your penis and mine on my pussy lip?"

Bob smiled, "works for me."

I said, "Now you wouldn't believe this but I have thought about how much fun this would be for years but was embarrassed to say anything and I never imagined you would be into it."

We embraced in a very wet passionate kiss.

I smiled and said, "So that tells me that our little list game is telling us all kinds of little secret fantasies."

"I think we might just be on to something", said Bob.

I looked at the list again and said, "So it looks like you want to show me off a little."

Bob said, "It might be fun."

I said," It might just be, we could go to the gentlemen's club and I could wear a mini skirt and a tight t-shirt with matching thong and bra. Do you think I would turn a head or two?"

He said, "Shit, every cock in the place would be stiff checking you out."

I said, "How about yours?" I put my hand under the water and felt his dick, "yep, it is working for you."

I said, "How about you find us a gentlemen's club to go to next weekend and I will get a really short skirt and a sexy top."

Bob said, "That sounds like fun."

I said, "So your list says you want me to give you a lap dance. I don't really know how, maybe some first-hand live research would pay off, maybe at the club?"

Bob said, "Well, there are a couple options, you might get a sneak peek at some guy getting a dance or we could get a couples lap dance or one just for you."

I said, "They would do one just for me?"

Bob said, "Yah, they would."

I said, "What do they do?"

Bob said, "You go in a private room and she dances for you."

I asked, "That's it?"

Bob was a little shy but said, "They might sit on your lap or put their tits in your face."

I said, "I think we can stick with a couples lap dance."

Bob said, "Couples lap dance it is, now, we need to work on your first item, let's go fuck on the dining room table."

I said, "You are more than welcome to fuck me anywhere you want."

We went in the dining room and Bob lifted me up on the table. With my legs up in the air and spread wide I was at his mercy as he dove his tongue in my pussy. It felt as awesome as always and he lapped away for a good ten minutes giving me two wonderful orgasms. I slid down off the table onto my knees and took him in my mouth.

Bob pulled away and said, "I'll be right back, don't move."

He came back with his cell phone pointing it at me. I gave him a big smile and took him back in my mouth. I worked his cock up and down exaggerating my moves every step of the way. I pulled back letting him almost fall out then I took him all the way down my throat. This went on for about five minutes and I sensed that he was about to cum.

He said, "Oh baby, I'm going to cum."

I let him start cumming in my mouth than pushed him away leaving my mouth open so the camera could see his cum. I let him cum on my face and when it stopped, I used his cock to smear the cum all over my face including my lips and tongue. It took a little while but I had so much fun playing to the camera, I could have continued for an hour. Finally, I had scooped up all of the cum using his cock as my spoon.

Bob said, "So, make a video on your list, is that what you had in mind?"

I said, "That was just practice, more to come", and I gave him a big cum flavored kiss.