Deana Exposed Pt. 01

Story Info
Conservative wife becomes husband's toy.
6.4k words
4.14
35k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanas Birthday

My wife had always been a bit of a flirt as well as a tease who doesn't mind doing a bit of flashing when she has had a few drinks. I love watching her wearing somewhat revealing or see thru tops like white mens tank tops, thin lace or microfiber. I really enjoy the cropped ones that show off her flat tummy. She prefers showing off her tits more than her pussy when the mood strikes her.

Y'all know the type, just a lot of fun to have around at bars and parties. Problem is, it happens quite rarely and sometime I have to beg or offer compensation for her to let her hair down.

Her 40th birthday was coming up and I was trying to figure out how to make it special, more for me than her. I asked one of my best friends Pete for ideas or suggestions. He is also the same guy who came up with the idea of a male stripper for her 35th birthday party at a local sports bar. He and his wife are a lot on the wild side, so as you can imagine he has a great imagination.

At her 35th party we made sure she had more than her daily allowance of tequila shots in hopes she would be a willing participant in the debauchery.

Having been adequately fed enough alcohol for her to loose her inhibitions, we luckily ended up with both her and the stripper putting on a show, with him in a thong and her in just her tiny lace G-string panties dancing for the crowd. The onlookers cheered for the panties to come off but she wouldn't give them up on the dance floor.

Stan ended up holding her button up romper hostage in exchange for her panties. Another shot of tequila and not wanting to be naked anymore, Deana give them up at the table. I was so proud seeing her standing there naked in front of my friends, acquaintances and total stranger as Stan made her do a few turns for us before giving her the romper. She acted embarrassed but I could tell she was eating up the attention.

With her in her late thirties, I and others admit she is still quite a hottie, 36C's with a slight slope to her tits from one child many years ago and gravity. They are still an awesome set of knockers. She's about 155 pounds, nice hips and ass that look great in her wicked weasel bikini bottoms, she will only wear when we are out of town or maybe alone off shore in our boat. The matching tops are completely inadequate for her boobs, which I love especially when she is spilling out of them.

Recently I had been getting the desires for bigger adventures and well almost like mid-life crisis stupidity. I had no desires for other women but I had thought of showing off my gorgeous wife even more, maybe sharing her with others. That shit fucks with your head.

So back to her birthday, it was decided we invite three other couples including Pete and his wife and go downtown dancing and drinking to celebrate her 40th.

Pete and I agreed we should do our best to show her off as much as possible for our enjoyment, he has always had the hots for my wife. I also had a few plans of my own for her exposure and a sinister plot to change our life style and future adventures as well.

I got her a thin white cotton button up sundress. mid thigh length spaghetti strap for her birthday to wear out for her party. I really liked the low back and sides that showed off her side boobs a little, and also would allow for the thin straps to be easily helped off her shoulders should the opportunity arise.

The night of her party the guys all sent me their pre-planned excuses why their wives couldn't make it so I could pass them on to Deana.

I told them all just meet at our house, car pool if they can because I was dropping them off at their houses after her party, knowing they would be drinking heavy and I would be the designated drive and photographer for the night.

Deana was a little sad when she found out she would be the only female in our group. She also knew we would still have fun and would be getting 100% of the attention from my pervy friends.

It's was about 9:30 when she had finally finished getting ready as we waiting in the kitchen for her.

Deana come to the kitchen where Pete, Stan and myself were sipping beers waiting for her and Trey to arrive so we could head out. Deana downed a few, maybe four shots with the help of Pete, of Patron to get her buzz on before we left. The effects of the Patron had her nipples poking hard against the thin cotton dress. tequila has that effect of her.

She looked incredible in the white dress that I had picked out, her little white G-strings pantries showed through the thin cotton material like, "look at me!"

They appeared to be the similar or same ones she wore last time we took her out for her birthday. Thankfully she had forgone her bra, the dress would have looked a bit tacky had she tried to wear one.

The top two buttons of the dress left open. As I had hoped, she hates anything right around her neck. The low back of the dress showed off her tanned back and the revealing sides exposed the side curves of her heavy jiggling boobs and the fact they were unsupported.

They poured into my truck for the ride with Deana up front with me and the three guys in the back. The guys talked trash, mostly about her hard nipples asking if she would open her dress and flash them. They flirted all the way to the club with her giving trash talk right back to them.

It was Pete's idea we head to a dance club called Level Up, known for its college crowd, drunk females in very short skirts, tops that occasional flashed too much skin, girls dancing occasionally in their bras or other pieces of lingerie and if you're lucky a top flung across the dance floor, sometimes by boyfriends.

It was close to 10:30 by the time we got downtown, parked and walked to the club. Deana walked between Pete and Trey, both still begging her to flash her big boobs to passing people and cars before we got the the club, she just denied them the show and laughed at them. We all knew she needed a few more shots of tequila and the game would change.

Once inside, the music was loud, the dance floor lit up with flashing swirling lights and there was a growing crowd for young adults and several of the thirties and forties age crowd. We caught a waitress and ordered tequila shots for everyone except me, I got a

Pepsi. I gave her a card told her to open a tab for us. As she was turning to leave I told her to make one of those a double for the birthday girl.

While we waited a girl came by with a tray of Jell-O shots, Stan got eight of those, two apiece. In no time they were left with little empty plastic shot cups.

Shortly after that the tequilas arrive and they do a toast to Deana for her birthday. I just watched as she downed the double shot of dark tequila, no salt, no lemon or lime chaser. Almost immediately I could tell her nipples had responded to the tequila again like they always do, hard and poky against the thin top of her dress, when the bright lights would hit her just right the dress was almost see thru showing off her pink areoles. I wasn't the only one who noticed, the guys all smiling at her and me.

When the same waitress was making her way back towards the bar Pete ordered another round just like the last one.

We continued chatting and people watching until the second round arrived, not sure if it was needed, Deana already had that "I'm buzzing" smile on her face. I knew our plan was coming together.

After the second tray of tequila arrives and was consumed, Trey grabbed Deana's hand and they were off to the dance floor. We moved to get a bit closer to the dance floor to watch her. While we were watching a table next to the dance floor opened up and we grabbed it.

Trey held her close from behind grinding into her ass, she was ready to party and pushed back into his crotch. She was laughing as she whipped his face with her long blonde hair. Trey's arm was around her stomach rising a little at a time to up under her jiggling and bouncing boobs.

We were all watching and hoping she would stop moving her straps back to her shoulders when they would drop down.

She didn't seem to care about Trey holding her so close, she was enjoying her dancing with him on the crowded dance floor. After a few songs that just blended into continuous dance beats, she finally pulled him toward us for a break.

"I need something to drink, my head is spinning!" She demanded.

I knew she was already over her limit, it was time to add my own my own mischievous plan to the mix, I wanted her to loose all her inhibition's.

I went and got her a pink drink with double the alcohol, for the guys a few Coors to drink, and me another Pepsi, leaving her to her admirers. I enjoyed seeing she was gaining more admires than just the guys that came with us.

On the way back I put my slutty wife plan into action, I had acquired a dose of GHB and made it into a powder not wanting to use a full dose, I added a tiny bit to her drink.

When I handed her the drink, I smiled seeing one more of her dress buttons was open to about where her bra would have been, had she been wearing one, her cleavage was exposed a bit more and she didn't seem to care. We laughed, chatted and pointed out slutty young barely dressed college girls to each other and Deana in hopes of giving her a bit of a challenge.

When she was about done with her drink Pete took her to dance, she handed me her glass and was off with a smile on her face. He got behind her as well, pulling her right against him, his hand already under her right boob feeling the weight of of it against the back of his hand, then moved his fingers inside the top against her bare skin.

After a few more twists and turns I noticed what looked like two more buttons undone. When she moved just right we could see inside her top enjoying the view of the exposed curve of her bare left breast swaying barely under her top. She was losing the straps even more and was still quick to replace them to her shoulders each time.

When the song seemed to change for the third time they left the dance floor, I watched as she redid one button on her dress, leaving the two additional buttons open to almost her belly button. Showing off a bit more of her tanned cleavage from the center.

She took her drink back from me and finished it off, then crunched on the ice. She asked for another drink, she was drunk at this point but I knew she needed that extra to push her over the edge. So off I went to get them all another round. Knowing these guys are already hungry to see more of her.

When I got back she was out dancing with Stan, he was facing her this time with his leg between hers, it was obvious she was grinding into his thigh. I also noticed her dress was unbuttoned well below her belly button now with a strap about to fall off her shoulder, if that happens there is no longer anything to hold the top up. Her boobs were already slipping in and out her dress top as she moved flashing her hard pink nipples. We weren't the only ones who had noticed her exposure, I saw people pointing her out to others, and I was enjoying it!

Two songs later and here she comes, buttoning her dress back up. "Baby, why are you doing that?"

She just giggled, "your friends are trying to strip me other there!"

I smiled at her, "so? Let them, it's your birthday, enjoy the attention!"

She stopped at the button just below her belly button. Her boobs holding the dress away from her chest a bit showing off her tanned under boobs and center cleavage.

She was about halfway through the drink when Pete dragged her back out to dance. I turned to Stan, "go take her panties off her!"

He just smiled, "it will be a pleasure!"

Pete got in front of her this time, I am sure to watch her boobs bounce and jiggle. Just as they started dancing Stan came up behind her sandwiching her between them. Deana put both arms up around Pete's shoulders. I smiled watching him slide his hand between them briefly. He then reached down with both hands and began sliding them up the outside of her bare thighs, then under her dress raising it just a bit exposing more of her sharply tanned thighs.

In one quick motion I saw the white strings fall down her legs to her feet. Stan stepped on them and the three of them moved away from white lace on the floor, leaving her panties at their feet.

She just laughed with her mouth open realizing what had just happened. She looked over at me like I had something to do with it, I just shrugged my shoulders. I acted like I was sipping her drink and added a bit more of the powder.

When they separated a bit she reached down instinctively to tug her dress down now without her protective tiny panties. When she did the left side of her dress dropped away, the strap catching at her elbow.

Stan thinking quick grabbed her hands, holding them down to prevent her from fixing her top. Cheers for her could be heard around the bar as she danced half topless. She didn't try and pull away, she just kept dancing.

I lost count of the songs, when they left the dance floor she pulled the strap back up to her shoulder. But didn't bother buttoning the open dress back up, that now only had three buttons left holding the dress in place at the bottom.

When she got to me she gave me a long wet kiss, "you happy now? And who was that playing with my ass after Stan left?"

I laughed at her, "we are getting there! And I missed who was playing with your ass."

She just giggled, "y'all planning on stripping me here in the club for my birthday? Oh and who ever was behind me has a finger that smells like a wet pussy!"

That told me she was drunk and buzzing from the added ingredient to her drink, she never says pussy in public. I reached for her dress releasing the bottom button, "what if we do strip you for your birthday, wouldn't be the first time!"

She just giggled, " I got to go pee!" Then turned to leave.

I reached for her arm, "put on a show on the way back for me!" Then kissed her again, giving her ass a squeeze. We all watched her wiggling her ass walking across the bar, her long blonde hair bouncing off her back. I was hoping one of her straps would drop.

It was a few minutes later and Stan told me to "look!"

Deana was walking toward us, right strap to her elbow her bare breast swaying as she walked, the left about to drop any second. When she knew I was looking she rolled her other shoulder down dropping the strap, then crossed her arms.

Her crossed arms was the only thing keeping her dress from dropping to the floor as she walked toward us topless. Her big boobs bouncing and swaying with each step. There were several cheers and woohoos from men and other women encouraging and approving of her display.

When she got to us she busted out laughing lifting her arms to around my neck pushing her tongue between my lips.

When she broke the kiss, she whispered to me, "I am so fucking wet and horny you can't imagine!"

I kissed her again and told her, "go dance again with Stan and show me!"

She giggled and smiled at me while grabbing Stan's hand, pulling him to the dance floor. From the back I could tell the right side of her dress had already dropped to her elbow again.

She was facing us with him behind her, we all watched as Stan reached around releasing the last two buttons. My mouth dropped open as the dress parted exposing her bare body underneath the cotton dress, even the curves of her waist and hip exposed. The right side hanging to her wrist now.

I just smiled and gave her an approving nod.

She laughed and pulled her wrist free letting the dress fall away behind her, as the weight kept carrying the dress off her other shoulder she caught the strap in her her left hand. She reached out letting Stan take it from her leaving her naked. Everything was falling into place. I started snapping pictures of her.

I was surprised she didn't rush off the dance floor, instead kept on dancing in the crowd. Stan kept up with her as she danced with several other people, guys and girls. A few reaching out a touching her ass and boobs briefly.

I was in awe as she let a girl who was much younger than her grope her big globes with her petite hands. The girl lowered her mouth to my wife's nipple taking it between her lips. I knew she was in ecstasy mode when she took the girls head in her hand holding the girls face to her breast. I had no idea what else was going on with her, it wasn't visible from where we were. Stan and myself like a few others were snapping pictures.

Stan eventually came over to us still carrying Deanas dress and handed it to me. "Damn she looks incredible naked!"

I just shook my head and smiled, "don't she though! Wish she was like this more often for us!"

She finally came back to where we were waiting, after the song ended. I just held out the dress so she could slip her arms back through the straps, "now look who is wanting me to cover up?" She laughed sliding up on a bar stool.

She left the dress unbuttoned and grabbed her unfinished drink off our table. The dress open down the center, one of her tits revealed and the bottom of her dress hanging down the outside of her thighs and hips.

Grinning I asked her who her new girlfriend was?

She laughed, "oh you saw that?"

"Oh hell yeah, you looked like you were really enjoying it!"

She just giggled at my comment, "you have no idea!"

I stepped between her legs leaning in to kiss her, using my own leg to get her to spread her thighs so I could show off her bare pussy to the guys, she totally complied keeping her knees apart after I moved, I could tell she was at the point of no return for the evening.

After we finished off another round of drinks, Deana being ogled by damn near everyone on the club, she grabbed Pete's hand, "come on the let's dance some more!" She slurred out.

I called out to him, "try and keep her dress on her this time!" No idea why I said that because I enjoyed watching her round bare ass and swaying tits last time.

As soon as they started dancing I saw his hands go under her dress at her hips and grab her ass. It wasn't long and she was riding his thigh, when she dropped her head and left shoulder back the dress fell away totally exposing her left side from her thigh all the way up. Damn she looked incredible, I almost forgot that it was my slutty acting wife I was watching as my dick got hard.

Two more guys joined them, getting behind her. She didn't object as one of them was grinding into her ass, she actually reached back pulling him closer. The other guy pulled the right side of her dress off her shoulder and down her arm. Pete caught the white dress as it slipped from her left hand.

The two new guys wasted no time groping her big bare tits and ass. She held onto Pete's hands, then pulled the one without the dress down between her legs. He didn't have to be told and slipped his fingers between her thighs disappearing into her pussy lips.

I could not believe my mostly conservative wife had turned into a total slut on the dance floor in this bar, but I was enjoying her show with the three guys exploring my wife's body unimpeded.

It wasn't long when I saw the look on her face and she pushed the hands from between her legs, they made her cum in front of everyone and could not take the probing anymore. She said something to Pete and he pulled her away from the other two bringing her back over to our table.

When she got to the table she just grabbed hold of the table top to steady herself, "shit my legs are like jello, who were those guys, one of them was running his cock between my legs trying to fuck me out there. He even tried to push into my ass!"

Pete was wiping his hand on her dress, "that's what kept hitting my hand, dude your wife gushed my hand out there!"

I was again shocked, she has never been a squirter, but she has never been this drunk in a club naked while being felt up and groped by multiple strangers either.

12