Birthday Dinner and a Massage Pt. 07

Story Info
Hot tub, four handed massage and a video, perfect together.
6.2k words
4.67
9.4k
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, I'm Rita and my husband is Bob, we are an empty nest couple in our late forties. I'm happy to say we are both in pretty darn good shape.

When I asked Bob what he wanted for his last birthday he said the same thing he wanted the year before and didn't get, a massage table. On both occasions, my reaction was a little less than enthusiastic he was not happy with my reaction and I think I may have hurt his feelings. I finally gave in and ordered the table.

If you go back and read our "Dinner and a Massage" series you will understand why this turned out to be a major romantic turning point for us. We continue having great fun both giving and receiving massages. The notion of a happy ending or beginning is so important but the content of the massage is what works for us. In part 5 of our story, we were looking for more opportunities to continue with sparks and romance so we decided to each make a list of things that we thought would cause sparks.

It was Saturday morning, I leaned over and kissed Bob and said, that was one hell of a night. He agreed as we got up and headed for the shower. I think both of us would have liked a good morning fuck, but what has become a pattern is that we are spent from the adventure the night before, we simply don't have the energy.

We just kinda hung out in the shower enjoying the hot water while we played a little grab-ass. When we got out of the shower, we ran a quick brush through our hair than followed what has become our weekend morning ritual of coffee, no clothes and sitting out on the deck enjoying the sun.

Once we settled in our chairs Bob said, "You enjoyed Maryann's show last night, didn't you?"

I said, "I figured I would have a good time but never did I imagine having as good a time as I did. Maryann was great and the fact that she made me the center of attention with all those guys cheering us on just made me so wet."

Bob said, "I had a good time as well, the girls were hot but I was having more fun watching you and how you responded to the girls as well as the guys. You let yourself step out of your comfort zone a bit."

I said, "Yes, I stepped out.'

Bob said, "Would you like to continue with our list?"

I responded, "Yes and I'll run in to get them."

I got up and walked into the house making every effort to show my naked body to Bob at every turn.

When I returned, I asked," Why is your dick coming to life."

Bob smiled and said, "Could be because when you got up to go inside you made sure you spread your legs wide giving me a full-blown pussy shot than you strut you ass making sure I got a good view."

I smiled back saying, "You have one hell of an imagination, but it nice to know, I can still make things grow."

Bob said, "Yup."

We looked at our list together and made the updates.

Rita's List:

•Fuck in every room: we are making progress, only a couple more rooms to go

•Make a video- we made a quick one, more to come

•Go to a gentlemen's club- we had a blast, met a great dancer, had a lap dance

•Serv me for a weekend- I think this will be next on our list

•Go to a clothing-optional resort- While Bob is serving me, he will book our trip

Bob's List:

•Rita to wear matching bra and panties- we went shopping, new sexy stuff all matches and most of it is sheer, oh so sexy

•Take nude pictures- we took a few, many more to go

•Flash people - did a little at the strip club

•Lap dance- it was an amazing experience

•Piercings, Rita's pussy lip, and Bob's penis- I think this needs to be done before our trip to the nude resort so we can show them off.

I said, "Can we take it a little easy, how about serving me for the weekend?"

Bob said, "I would be more than happy to."

I said, "That would be fun, I would like another cup of coffee and go in my top dresser drawer, you will find one of your outfits. Please put it on and come model it for me."

Bob said, "Outfit?"

I responded, "You know how much we both like it when I wear matching bra and panties or sexy lingerie, well, it's your turn."

He asked, "Are you expecting me to wear matching bra and panties?"

I said, "Absolutely not. Just go get them."

Bob went into the bedroom first then the kitchen to make coffee. When he brought it out to me, he was wearing his new white cock sack. It looked fantastic on him with his semi-hard cock left little to the imagination.

I said, "Very nice. I like it, it will do just fine."

Bob sat down and we enjoyed our coffee in the morning sunshine. I said, "I think we should plan our trip to a clothing optional resort, what do you think?"

Bob responded, "Sounds good to me, is there a particular place you are thinking?"

I said, "Actually there is." Bob appeared to be surprised that I already had a place in mind.

He said, "I know it was on your list but I didn't thank you had already been working on it."

A little sheepishly I said, "I was not supposed to tell you or anyone but my sister and her husband have been going to a clothing optional resort for the past couple of years."

Bob, looked stunned, "Your fucking kidding me, your sister the prude is a nudist?"

I said, "You can't tell her I said anything."

Bob said, "OK, I won't say anything but tell me the details."

I said, "It turns out my little sister Sarah isn't the prude we think she is. She told me all about this place they go to in Florida just north of Tampa. It is adults only and they cater to swingers."

Bob said, "Are Sarah and Steve swingers?"

"I'm not sure," Rita responded, "I don't think so or anyway, she says they are just nudists; they don't fuck other people."

Bob asked, "Do you believe her."

I said, "I think so but they do participate in social events like nude karaoke and Sarah has done pole dance competitions on stage with lots of people watching."

"Fully nude?" Bob asked.

I said, "Sounds that way."

Bob said, 'So when are we going, I wouldn't mind seeing your sister on a pole naked?"

Snickering I said, "Honey, it's on my list and you are serving me this weekend, so I would suggest you get going on that reservation. Tell me something, why is your dick sticking out of your little sack?"

Bob said, "Maybe because I was thinking about you naked on the pole with your stuff in full view like Maryann last night."

I said, "Bull shit, you were thinking about gawking at my sister on the pole with her pussy staring you in the face."

Bob smiled, "That too."

I said, "Not sure I'm ready for pole dancing naked but pole dancing lessons would be fun. Servant, please add pole dancing lessons to my list."

Bob said, "Yes mam, it is on the list. You are not thinking about going to this resort with Sarah and Steve, are you?

I said, "Maybe, oh, by the way, Sarah is coming over for lunch, I assume you will be making us something nice."

Bob responded, "So are you saying my servant duties are being shared."

I said, "Only some duties, like making a nice lunch, serving drinks and being eye candy."

Bob said, "Ok, might be fun but do you expect me to wear nothing but this cock sack and are you going to sit there naked all day?"

I said, "Much as I would like both, I have a cover-up for you and I will put a bikini on."

Bob said, "Sounds good."

I went in and put my bikini on then came back out to model it for Bob, I asked, "Do you like?" It was the skimpiest bikini I have ever owned and the top was nearly sheer, "Clearly you do, based on the fact that you are sticking out of your pouch."

Bob said, "Very nice but isn't it a bit much or maybe not enough with your sister coming over."

I said, "Bob, she is a nudist, besides she has seen me naked plenty of times. I also know what bathing suit she will be wearing. Now, go inside, I left your cover-up on the bed."

Bob went in and came back out a few minutes later wearing a pair of black mesh shorts that allowed me to see his cock pouch underneath. I helped contain his erection a little but not completely, I said, "You're going to have to keep that bad boy under control."

Bob said, "You expect me to wear this with your sister here?"

I motioned him to come toward me and said, "I think I can help you keep it under control." I pulled his shorts down to the ground and slipped his cock out of his little pouch taking it in my mouth. He has been enjoying my bikini and himself parading around in his sexy little outfit because his cock as hard as ever and he was flooding me with precum. I said, "Fucking delicious."

I was sitting on the edge of a lounge chair and he motioned for me to lay back, when I did, he straddled the chair and continued fucking my mouth. My head was against the back of the chair so I had no choice but to take what he was pumping into me. His legs were spread wide over the edges of the chair which gave me a clear shot to his balls that were hanging down and slapping me in the chin with every thrust.

It didn't take long before I could feel his cock start throbbing and I knew it would only be seconds before I had a mouth full of his seed. In a stressed voice, he said, "I'm cumming, of fuck I'm..."

He unloaded a heavy load of cum right down my throat, I didn't miss a drop and I thoroughly enjoyed every bit. Just as I was squeezing the last few drops out of his head, I heard my sister say, "Hey guys... what are you doing?"

I thought Bob was going to jump out of his skin with embarrassment. He scrambled for a towel and I just smiled and said, "Sucking Bob's dick."

Poor Bob, he didn't know what to do, he was so red I thought his head might explode. Sarah said, "Bob, it's ok, I've seen lots of penis's and I know Rita sucks your dick." Sarah looked at Rita, "I hope he was able to finish before I disturbed you."

I said, "I appreciate your concern, he did."

Sarah said, "No mess, nice job, I guess all us good girls swallow."

Sarah and I are twins, the only significant difference between us is that her boobs are a little bigger than my 34D's. Other than that, we are nearly identical, nice round ass's, pretty faces, flat stomachs and husbands that adore us.

Wrapped in his towel, Bob went into the house, I said, "Remember, you are my servant, make sure you dress appropriately."

Sarah said, "Your servant?"

I giggled and said, "Remember I told you about our lists."

Sarah nodded and winked.

I said, "One of the items on my list was for Bob to serve me for a weekend, well, today is the day."

Sarah smiled and said, "Be a dear and ask your servant to bring me a Bloody Mary, and it sounds like maybe it should be extra spicy."

I called out to Bob, "Bob honey, please bring two Bloody Mary's, extra spicy."

He hollered back, "Yes mam, right away."

I was sitting on the lounger in my skimpy bathing suit and I said, "Come on honey, strip down to that new bathing suit and enjoy the sun."

Sarah did as I told her revealing one of the sexiest bathing suits I have ever seen. It was white and nearly see-through. I'm sure when it gets wet, it will hide nothing. It made me feel like I was conservative in my string bikini.

Sarah asked, "So this list you guys made, how is it working out?"

I blushed a little and said, "Well" pausing for a moment, "We went to a strip club last night and I got my first lap dance. The best part was that it was by a very sexy girl."

Sarah smiled, "My ultra-conservative little sister had a stripper on her lap, I'd have to see that to believe it."

At that moment Bob came out with our drinks. He did as I requested and was only wearing his cock pouch and mesh shorts. His erection had pretty much diminished but there was still a pretty nice outline.

Sarah said, "Thank you for the drink and I do like your uniform, very nice."

Bob said, "Thank you, is there anything else I can get for you?"

It was clear that Bob was taking our list and the fun intention of it very seriously. He said, "So, tell me, did you guys set this up in advance so I would be serving both of you?"

I said, "Sure did, we had it planned right down to your uniform and making sure the right ingredients were available for our drinks. I will say though, Sarah was a little early, I was not expecting to get caught with your cock in my mouth."

Bob said, "Ladies, it will be my pleasure to take care of your needs for the day."

I said, "Thank you, we do appreciate that," as Sarah nodded in agreement."

Bob said, "Ladies it is getting close to lunchtime, have you decided what you would like?"

I said, "Yes, actually, I think we would like some sushi, there is a menu in the kitchen."

Bob went right to the kitchen and brought the menu out to us. We picked a half dozen items and asked Bob to place the order to be delivered.

When Bob went into the house Sarah said, "Are we going to make him answer the door in his little outfit?"

I said, "Absolutely, don't kid yourself, he is having as much fun as we are and he knows he will be rewarded handsomely."

Bob came back out and asked if we would like another cocktail. I said, "Yes, I would like something like a Bahama Mama with a Myers float," Sarah nodded her head ok.

Bob brought our drinks and said, "Would you mind if I put a robe on when the food arrives."

Sarah said, "Yes, I think we mind."

Bob said, "No worries, I will be a dutiful servant and answer the door in my present outfit."

When the food arrived Bob said, "Excuse me, ladies, I must get the door." As he was walking away, he removed his coverup and answered the door in nothing but his cock pouch.

I said, "I can't believe he did that as I said, he is having as much fun as we are."

We all enjoyed the sushi, everything was perfect.

Bob asked if we were ready for another round but didn't wait for an answer, he jumped up and was heading to the kitchen. His gorgeous ass was only covered by a very narrow thong strap that made it look even more exquisite than when he is naked. Sarah said, "Very nice."

When Bob returned, Sarah said, "Rita has been telling me for years how hot your ass is, clearly she knows what a nice ass looks like."

Bob responded, "Ladies, I don't appreciate being looked at like a piece of fuck meat."

I nearly spit my drink across the deck and said, "You are so full of shit, you are fucking loving it."

Sarah said, "So this whole list thing started with dinner and a massage?"

I said, "It sure did and we have been having so much fun with it."

Sarah said, "Bob, I've heard about how awesome your massages are. Rita, would you mind if your servant gave me one?"

I said, "No I wouldn't mind but it will not be as intimate as the ones he gives me."

Sarah said, "Well of course not, I am a happily married woman and my husband would not be happy if Bob put his hands on my pussy."

We all laughed and said, of course not.

I said, "Bob, please bring the massage table out and give my sister a nice massage minus the intimacy."

Bob said, "And the tip."

Sarah was not sure what that meant but I said, "We will work it out."

Bob set the table up and motioned for Sarah to get on his table.

Bob said, "So ladies, what are the boundaries."

I said, "No touching under the bathing suit."

Bob said, "Sarah, you agree," she nodded and I put my oil-covered hands on her back. The interesting part is that her bathing suit is no more than three little triangles and some string. I could not believe my wife was not only permitting me but also encouraging me to touch her beautiful twin sisters nearly naked body.

It was a beautiful day and Bob set the massage table up in the sun, as he spread the oil over Sarah's body she began to glisten. Bob started on her back and neck moving down to her gorgeous round ass and legs. It was clear that Sarah was enjoying his touch based on her changing breathing patterns. Bob was following the rules by not pushing the limits under her skimpy little bikini. However, he did pay a great deal of attention to her ass that was covered by nothing but a string. Bob was working his way up the inside of her legs and as he got closer to her pussy he would retreat, returning toward her ankle. On two occasions, as Bob was working up her legs, Sarah spread her legs wider. I was not sure if this was an invitation to slip under her string or if this was an "involuntary" move stemming from the pleasure Bob was providing.

I sat in my lounger enjoying my cocktail and watching my husband touching my twin from head to toe. When Bob was finished with her back, she rolled over, when she was rolling one of her lovely tits popped out of her top. Bob being the perfect gentleman that he is said, "Let me help you with that," and he straightened out her top but I'm sure he got a good look and I hope copped a feel.

As Bob was massaging her front side, he was facing me. Sarah had put a towel over her eyes to block the sun so she could not see what was going on. Once again, he started on her shoulders and worked his way down. I'm sure he wanted to work his magic on her tits but once again he used restraint and stuck to the rules. Sarah nipples were hard as rocks, pointing straight up, it was obvious how much she was enjoying the attention and I know she would be happy as hell to say, fuck the rules.

I was also enjoying the attention Bob was paying to Sarah and Bob knew it. He made sure that I continuously got a good view of his cock pouch that was straining to contain his semi-hard cock. Much to my surprise, watching my husband touching another woman was very exciting to me causing me to tingle and I needed some relief. When I slid my fingers into my skimpy little bikini, I found my pussy to be drenched and flowing.

I leaned back in my lounger slipping both hands into my bikini, one finger instinctively dove right in and the other started circling my clit. My wetness only increased as Bob continued working on my sister with his dick at full attention because he was watching me. Anyway, watching me was one of the reasons why his cock was spewing out of his cock pouch. It didn't take long and I was bouncing to a wonderful orgasm that left my bikini soaked.

I got up and stepped into the hot tub, not only to relax but also so I would not have to explain the wet spot to my sister. Silly me didn't think she heard me slamming away at my pussy while she was enjoying my husband.

About ten minutes later, Bob cock had relaxed a bit so he wrapped up the massage and said, "Now what do you have for a tip for the massage therapist." Sarah didn't know how to answer so I said, not to worry servant, you will get your tip when you finish my massage.

Bob said, "It will need to be a double since I'm doing two massages."

I assured him, "Not to worry."

Bob said, "Ladies, I will need to take a little break, would either of you like another cocktail?"

We both nodded yes. Please and gave Bob our glasses.

When Bob went inside, Sarah got in the hot tub with me and said, "Girl, that was amazing, probably the best massage I have ever had."

I said, "He is good, I never imagined how sensual a massage could be until we got that fucking table."

Sarah said, "It sounded like you were enjoying watching your husband touching me, was it a good one?"

I blushed a little and responded, "It sure was. It was a real turn-on watching his touching you but he also did a great job of showing me his cock pouch. I enjoyed it when he was hard as a board and sticking out."

Sarah giggled, "Yes it was, I was peaking, by the way, your hubby has a nice dick, it would present well at a nude resort."

I said, "I'm sure it will, we are working on that one. By the way, why were you spreading your legs wider when Bob was working his way up."

Sarah said with a straight face, "I'm sure it was an involuntary reaction." We both broke out laughing.

Bob returned saying, "What is so funny?"

Simultaneously we said "Nothing, just girl talk."

12