Birthday Dinner and a Massage Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dear Rita, "I am ready to perform your massage, are you ready?"

I responded, "I certainly am but in fairness to Sarah, you will have to follow the same rules."

Bob said, "No problem, I am a professional and can behave like a professional."

I gave him a big kiss and said, "You are so full of shit."

I laid out on the massage table face down, the warm sun felt wonderful on my back. As soon as I got comfortable, I felt Bob's hands on my shoulders. It doesn't seem to matter how many times he does this to me; I melt in his hands as soon as he touches me. He worked on my neck and shoulders for a good long time working his way down my sides and back. As he ran his hands over my ass, I had the same sensation of wanting to spread my legs wider allowing him better access.

He continued working my mussels and skin in every direction. He took the opportunity to tease my most sensitive parts and as much as I wanted him too, he never broke the rules. I could hear Sarah get up out of the hot tub and it sounded like she was sitting on the edge.

I knew her little white bikini would be see-through, I never peaked but I knew by his breathing that Bob was now looking at my twin and enjoying the show. I could only imagine the two white triangles on her 34DD's were not doing much of concealing anything. The wetness was probably making her nipples look awesome with just the right amount of transparency. One of the things Sarah and I have in common are our tits, hers are a little bigger but our areolas are dark and pronounced with nipples that will show themselves generously with minimal stimulation.

Sarah and I differ on how we keep our pussies. Mine is as bald as the day I was born; I have been shaving and waxing since I was thirteen; then about four years ago, I decided to start laser treatments. I am so happy that I did, I have no stubble and never have to shave or wax. Sarah, on the other hand, maintains her thick black bush very nicely. It has always been trimmed and perfectly shaped. As much as I like being bald, it might be fun to grow a nice bush just for something different.

I'm going to bet that she is sitting on the edge of the tub with her pussy spread wide teasing Bob to no end. I can envision water dripping off the sheer white fabric that is leaving her bush flat and encapsulating her engorged lips. I sure hope Bob is enjoying this harmless little show because Sarah is the benefactor to his excitement but I will be the recipient of the release.

As is typical with our massages, our bodies touch as part of the sensations. I love it when I'm covered in oil and Bob uses his chest to slide down my body. Many times, as Bob is leaning over me, I can feel his cock rubbing against me. Today was no exception, his dick was stiff and he was having trouble containing it in his cock pouch. It got to the point that he really didn't care and just let it hang out. I don't know which one of the three of us was enjoying my sister's flirting more. I sure know I was.

When my massage was done, we all got back in the hot tub. I asked Sarah if she thought she might get Steve a massage table for his birthday. Sarah said, "Honey, you read my mind. That was so nice, honestly, I can't wait for Steve to give me a message that goes to the next steps if you know what I mean."

Bob said, "Yes, we know exactly what you mean, you will enjoy it." "Ladies, another round?"

"Absolutely"

When he came back out, we were both out of the hot tub and Sarah said, "I understand you are owed a tip."

Bob said, "Yes, that is the protocol."

Sarah said, "Ok big boy, get on the table."

Bob hesitated and looked confused, I think he thought Sarah was going to fuck him or give him a blowjob and believe it or not he was not into having sex with another woman. We are very dedicated to one another and yes, we pushed the line a little today, we are not swingers but we are adults that like having some crazy fun.

Sarah said, "Will you just get on the table, it is your turn and same rules."

Bob got on the table lying face down with his beautiful thong covered ass exposed, Sarah took a handful of oil and started on his shoulders. His eyes were closed and he was enjoying her touch. I took a handful of oil and started on his ass.

I said, "This is your tip, a four-handed massage, I hope you enjoy, now just relax and let us take care of you."

I heard him sigh and felt him relax to my touch. Sarah kept working his back, neck, and shoulders while I squeezed, pushed and pulled on his ass, thighs, and legs. I was working my hands up and down his legs coming ever closer to his balls with each pass. Much like Sarah and I, he also "involuntarily" spread his legs wider as if to invite me closer to his most tender spots. I just said, "Sorry honey, you know the rules."

I have never had a four-hand massage but based on how Bob is reacting I would bet it is amazing. Sarah moved to one side of Bob while I was on the other. We were now working his body from head to toe, as Sarah was squeezing his ass, she smiled at me and said, "Nice."

It was time for Bob to roll over on his back when he did it was evident that his cock pouch was simply not doing the trick. His full-blown erection had pushed his pouch aside and his dick was on full display.

I said, "Oh honey, I'm so sorry, did we cause that?"

Bob just smiled.

I asked Sarah, "Would you mind horribly if I broke the rules?"

Sarah smiled and said, "Well I don't know, I guess if only you break the rules it will be ok but I think I should document the fact that it was you and not me that succumbed to this lovely cock."

I looked at her a little puzzled as she grabbed her phone, she said, "Go ahead, you sucked his dick once today, you might as well do it again."

Sarah pointed her phone at Bob's stiff cock and started taking video. I quickly got the message and started licking his shaft in long strokes from the head to the base. Now he very calculatingly spread his legs wide giving me and the camera full access to his balls and cock.

I was excited to have someone taking video of us having sex, I hope that it will make the video a heck of a lot more interesting than when the camera is stuck in one place. Sarah appeared to be doing a great job as she moved around slowly and at one point, she was only about a foot out from my face while I was getting penetrated by Bob. It was a little uncomfortable having my sister inches from me having a cock in my mouth but I wanted the video to turn out good so I just went to town sucking his cock.

I shifted my position so I could take his balls in my mouth sucking them deep while I continued stroking his cock with my hand. He tasted so fucking good, a combination of some salty sweat and precum, delicious. I made sure to keep everything as wet as possible so it would show up shiny on eth video. This went on for about ten minutes when Bob motioned for me to let him up. He stood up and motioned for me to get on my knees. When I did, he immediately stood over me and stuck his cock back in my mouth.

If truth be told, this is my very favorite way to suck his cock. He is in control and I feel like I am submitting to his pleasure. He held the back of my head fucking my face just the way I like it. He goes slow and steady with long deliberate strokes. We have been doing this for a long time and he knows just how to pump me without chocking me allowing me to get nearly as much pleasure as he does.

His balls began to tighten and I knew his orgasm was near. I would much prefer to let him blow his whole load in my mouth but I wanted to play for the camera. I looked up at him and right into the camera and said, "Jerk off all over my face, I want to feel your hot cum."

I am not one for talking dirty so it was a bit of a surprise to him when I did. He took my lead and pulled his dick out of my mouth and started feverously stroking it while rubbing it on my face and in my mouth. After about a minute of pounding himself, he said, "Open your mouth baby, I'm going to cum," and he did.

The first ribbon went through the air and landed on my forehead and in my hair, followed by ribbons going in my mouth and on my chin. I wanted to get the most out of our video so I took his cock and used it to scoop the cum from my face into my mouth. The video ended with me on my knees licking cum off my fingers.

Sarah shut the video off and all she said was, "That was fucking hot, I never taped anyone other than Steve and I having sex. That was amazing, I need to do that again."

I said, "That was fun."

Bob added, "I loved the dirty talk, not sure where that came from but, we might need more of that."

Sarah said, "Guys, I need to get fucked and as soon as Steve sees this video, his cock will be in my mouth, can't wait."

I said, "No you can't show him."

Sarah said, "When he sees this, he is going to want you to hold the camera for us."

I said, "Ok, but no one else and send us a copy."

Sarah said, "I'll also send you the link to our favorite clothing optional resort, you two are a lot more fun than I ever thought and you will love the resort."

Bob said, "What resort are you talking about, you and Steve have been to a nude resort?"

Sarah said, "Do you think that I thought for a second that Rita didn't tell you about us going to a nude resort?"

Bob smiled, "Well, maybe I did know but tell me about the pole dancing."

Rita gasped.

Sarah said, "Rita, you little bitch, are there no secrets. See you later guys I have to go get fucked, thanks for a really fun day."

Sarah walked out to her car in our front yard wearing nothing but her skimpy little bikini. I would expect if any of the neighbors saw her there will be all kinds of stories going around.

Bob said, "I am still your servant for the rest of the day and all day tomorrow, how may I serve you."

I said, "How about another cocktail."

Bob responded, "Absolutely and would you like some cheese and crackers to go along with that?"

I said, "Yes, that would be very nice, oh and I would like you to serve it to me nude. I was thinking we may have to try on the clothing-optional lifestyle."

When Bob returned, I was back in the hot tub. I will admit I was exhausted; this was a fun day. I'm a little embarrassed about Steve seeing the video, more than anything because I feel like I put on a real show for the camera, I don't typically smear cum all over my face but it sure was fun.

I said, "Bob would you mind going up to our room and getting me a waterproof vibrator, oh and grab my phone."

Bob was back in a few minutes and handed me the vibrator which I promptly turned on and touched it to my pussy. He asked if I needed help and I said, "No, I can handle it on my own besides, you will be manning the video."

He said, "With pleasure."

I had the vibrator underwater and Bob was videoing my facial expressions while I was enjoying the changing pulses of my toy. Despite not seeing what I was doing underwater it was probably pretty evident on the video. After a few minutes, I sat up on the side of the hot tub with my legs wide completely exposing myself to the camera. I was rubbing my clit with one hand while I was working the vibrator in and out with the other lost in my pleasure. Bob was moving around zooming in on my face than my pussy. I finally said, "I fuck, I'm going to cum," and I did and the best part was that Bob got a close up of juice flowing out of me.

Once I came back down, Bob said, "That was amazing, I have always loved watching you masturbate but the camera made it something over the top."

I said, "That was over the top, what a fucking orgasm, it came from way down deep."

We both laid back in the hot tub sipping our drinks and eating crackers. I said, "Do you want to do something wild?"

Bob said, "Not sure how much wilder we can get."

I said, "I want to send that video to Steve, he should get it before Sarah gets home. That would shock the shit out of him."

Bob said, "Fuck it, send it to him."

I hit send and in a few seconds, my phone said delivered. I said, "Holy shit, I can't believe we just did that, now we have two sex videos out there and we have no control over who sees them."

Bob said, "So when are we going to book that little trip."

I smiled and said, "How about right now."

12