All Comments on 'Birthday Gift'

by RoughNTumble

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the best mom

moms be that much fucking.wife be that much a whore.whore mom was so loving,thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stunning!

Brilliant story, loved it all. She's one massively horny slut and he's one seriously lucky boy. Glad the husband likes being cuckolded!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nothing better than down and dirty motherfucking

A wonderful tale of hot motherfucking by a talented author. Young Sam, the son, has a yen for his mother's cunt, as all normal healthy boys do. Sam and mom both know that good old dad'd love to see his wife fucked to within an inch of her life by a young stud. Who better than his own son? Sammy-boy's got the stiff young dick (none stiffer) and the hot young balls to do the job real good. Dad'll play with himself and dribble his discharge in his pants, watching his boy shoving his big fat prick up his mother's twat and blowing his balls up his own birth canal. A win-win for everybody!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

What an excellent story, it got me iron hard all the way through. Love it that the son cuckolds his Dad by fucking his slutty Moms' brains out! Can we have a follow up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Good

That was definitely a good story. Was mom getting revenge? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what a terrific story!

This is a great story that hits all the bases! Naturally young Sam wants to fuck his mother---the urge to become a real-life motherfucker---to blow his balls up his own birth canal---is programmed into all boys. Less well-known but just as natural is a mother's deep desire to have her darling boy get his big stiff prick way up between her legs and let loose with all the rich creamy sperm he's got sloshing around in those young balls of his. Most neglected is the fact that PLENTY of dads want their boy to tear up his mother's cunt and flood it with his potent young semen. I love how Sam politely calls his mother "ma'am"---when he's not ruthlessly reaming out his mother's twat. Both Sam and his mother want him to fuck a baby up her cunt, and finally dad has to admit, that's exactly what he wants too! Dad is just as proud of his big good-looking motherfucking boy as mom is. Sam's a good son, and he'll let his father watch as he fucks the shit out of his mother from now on. Dad'll be creaming his pants as his grinning triumphant son creams his mother's twat again and again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Very HOT story! It really needs a part two...with all three at the same time...loved the potty mouth.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
OH !!! LAURA WERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU.

I KNOW SHES FUCKING HER SON. AND DAD DOES NOT CARE, HE GETS TO WATCH. IT'S A VERY HOT STORY, MOM AND SON ARE THE BEST .AND THEY LIKE TO SHOW IT. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD. AND ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE. THIS CAN'T BE THE END. DAD MUST GET BACK AT HIS SON FOR FUCKING MOM. IT'S YOUR FIRST STORY. I'LL BE A FAN......LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot

hot stuff man. like MAGMA.

kcman7inkcman7inabout 6 years ago
Good story, worth continuing

This was intense and should have at least a second part which would be a cuckolding and/or threesome.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Now reality. The story is crap. It’s not even remotely sexy. I’m supposed to sympathize with her cuz her husband cheated? Ok, but fucking your own flesh and blood is the answer? Let’s face it, you used him to take revenge on your husband. She could give a shit how that might affect her son. The story isn’t remotely hot and it makes me want to take a shower and get deloused after reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous