All Comments on 'Birthday Gifts Fit for a Prince Ch. 09'

by CharmingVixen

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Glad your back

so glad u decided to continue this story

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 12 years ago
Heartache!

Epic lovers. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. But the interludes between them are so sweet.

Thank you for bringing us another chapter in the saga of Jade and Akim. It's a lovely, sensual fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
see you next year!

Great chapter, but the time inbetween updates is appaling. It really reduces the enjoyment of reading the story :(

MaynessMaynessalmost 12 years ago
Am so glad you returned!

Couldn't believe it when I saw you had posted another chapter. I thought the last one could have almost been an open end and had only hoped you would continue. As usual your writing is impeccable and so wonderfully descriptive. I love the plot and please, please post another chapter as soon as you are able. Thank you so much for continuing.

AsciiAsciialmost 12 years ago
thank you!

I agree with mayness , thought ch8was the last. so glad you continued with it and i love the direction of the story. cant wait to read next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

love this story and was so happy to see an update! that being said, I'm STILL dying in suspence! please dont wait another year for the next chapter =(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You're back!

Your stories are well written AND hot. I wish you submitted more frequently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant!

The sex was beautiful, but tinged by bitterness at him turning the plane around. I can't wait for her to escape, and for his reaction to it. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please add another chapter as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please more!

Please more! I love your stories! Wish there was more than what's already offered. I keep coming back to your webpage, hoping a new entry had been put in. So please with no more adieu!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want to like this...

...but its really just pissing me off. What is wrong with her? She clings to him one second and then does everything to get away from him the next. Why doesn't she try to talk to him? He clearly loves her, something that is new for him and he therefore has a difficult time showing. But she has done so little to show her supposed love. I keep hoping the story will turn around, that Jade will do something worthy of someone's love and maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised with the story's conclusion. Their physical relationship is hot, without a doubt, but emotionally I'm having a hard time even liking them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i just love this story! ive been following it since the beginning and really hope for an update as soon as possible!

LeahbeLeahbeover 11 years ago
How long do we have to wait this time??

Hope its not another year? Please don't! I love this story and really want a good, happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i love this story pleas write more i want to know what happened please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
seriously.. now

you really chosed to cut it now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please

I beg of you, update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yes please an update

I am going to add to the chorus of pleads asking that you add the next chapter to this story and please don't wait another year before you decide to do it ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I stayed up all night to read all 9 chapters

So I am joining the chorus to beg you to please submit the next chapter ASAP.

And as others have said, I would trade places with Jade in a heartbeat, but I think it's time for her to give a little as well, given the extraordinary lengths he has gone to prove his need of her. But do make sure he gets rid of the harem!!!

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.!!

Loved this ,please finish it ...pleaseeee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
There is hope!

At first I couldn't believe that you had submitted another chapter. I was so excited! Please continue. Continue for your dear readers.

:))

AquaDreamingAquaDreamingover 11 years ago
Stop the agonizing torment

Finish this oh so gratifying story, please us to an endless delight.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
I second that...third...fourth....

This has been a beautiful story, and to some extent I am glad you have not made it a quick ending, but as we all agree, the suspense will soon be killing me! Please have mercy on your devoted fans and submit the next chapter!

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 11 years ago
Please finish!

I know you have a real life but can't wait for the end of this story and I disagree with comments Jade should give in this is not who she is and how can she trust a man that doesn't keep his word

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

When does the next chapter appear?

EpixrysonEpixrysonabout 11 years ago

This is agony please continue your amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!

This story is far too captivating to be left like this!! Please write more!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
write more pleaseeeeee.

also your other stories too. Pls. write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I've been following your stories for years and I love them, this one especially! I know real life often gets in the way, but f you could find time to wrap this one up, your readers would be thrilled! It seems like this one is so close to finishing, and I just love Julie characters! Personally, I feel like she had to escape, but I hope in the end she and him reconcile on her terms! Great writing and I am going to continue to check for updates! Hopefully well get a conclusion to this awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolutely love this story. . .

It has a great plot; it's keeps the readers wanting more and it's not too contrived. I hope you continue the story soon, I'm curious as to what's going to happen with Jade and Akim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please

if you can finish this story it would be fantastic. Its a good thing i discovered your stories friday night, stayed up til 5am reading your stories. Amazing stories, thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

You should finish this story. It's way too good to leave it unfinished. Give us some closure.

forksrunnerforksrunnerover 10 years ago
more please

This piece is too fantastic to remain unfinished.

b1essed_serenityb1essed_serenityover 10 years ago
Amazing

I would love to see more of this story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Argh

This story is fantastic, please tell me you're going to finish it. The suspense is killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please done leave it

i love this story and waiting for an update! u r so good at this ! love ur writing! they are hot !

Kaffeine1Kaffeine1about 10 years ago
Begging. On my knees.

Please please please please continue this story! It keeps me up at night, wondering what they are going to do next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Omg!!!

Sexy, smart author Lady, please finish this story, name your terms. I'll do it. No Joke. I just need to know what happens!!!!!

PeachyWifePeachyWifealmost 10 years ago
Arrrgghhh!!

Unfinished stories drive me mad! Especially ones that are written so well.

I have a sneaky suspicion this will never be finished! This makes me not want to read any more for fear of other unfulfilled endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please i beg you

Please finish this story . It is so amazing so please please please continue it.

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story is amazing, won't you please continue it and bring it to a satisfying finish where the prince fixes his errors and they live happily ever after? Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please, please please!!!!!

More of this story please. I love this. I like that the heroine doesn't immediately fall in love with her kidnapper/abuser/master. She resists her captivity even though she has loving feelings for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I know this submission was done a while ago but PLEASE continue this story this is by far my favorite story on this entire website

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please write more

Please continue the story, the best story that I have read by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I knew it...

I knew it as I was reading it that this would be yet another unfinished story on this site. But I kept reading and hoping this one would be different. Oh well. At least the story didn't end with them saying goodbye and walking away from each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ARGHHHH

Why go to all the trouble to write 9 chapters and then to stop? Or was this supposed to be an open ended story?

Absinth3Absinth3about 8 years ago
It would've been so easy...

... to flow from the ending of Chapter 8 to a "and they lived happily ever after" ending instead of leaving us hanging 😕

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous