All Comments on 'Birthday Girl Ch. 3'

by Frederick Carol

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gareth corris-jonesgareth corris-jonesover 20 years ago
Superb effort

What an absolutely wonderful story full of detail and well thought out. I look forward to reading a sequel to the "Trilogy" possibly a 'menage a trois' involving Mike, Lisa & Louise? It would be interesting also, to hear how Dafydd got on with Louise.

Keep up the good work.

Gareth

cpbearcpbearalmost 20 years ago
superb

what a wonderful blend of storyline, imagery, and eroticism (or it is sensuality?)! Simply masterful! Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a beautiful, romantic and erotic story. I was

I was moved so many times reading this, the romance, the beautifully described sex scenes. You are truly a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
At a loss for words

Absolutely lovely and literate in so many ways! Touching and poignant, erotic, sensual, and smolderingly hot. Keep up the outstanding work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Chapter 4 Please!

Plese consider doing a chapter 4, Maybe Mike, Lisa and Louise!

HarryW0101HarryW0101over 13 years ago
More Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl is worthy of additional chapters, it's such a great story!

fickfroschfickfroschover 12 years ago
magnificient

I would like to give 6 stars!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Yes, yes - I agree with all of the previous comments and ....

I really liked the setting, the imagery, and the knowledge of western life, apparently some decades ago. The simple life where nature and feelings reign supreme and life is not subtle is something that we seem to have lost in our hectic, electronic world. Honesty and feelings are evident throughout as well as a good story line with the heat of erotic coupling increasing with each situation. A nice birthday gift of a much wanted "first time." Thanks. (P.S. - there's room for much more to this story.)

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
BIRTHDAY GIRL

Good narration but I thought the story would have continued - it just ended on the note that it was the birthday of Lisa to be appropriate for the title of the story.

froggy1939froggy1939about 8 years ago
Superb Birthday Present

I realize that this dates to 2001, but I only have three things to say: "More, More, MORE!" The writing continues to be superb, with just a little teasing to see what's happening next. Character development is solid and the color (of faces and other things) is apparent. There's so much waiting to be developed (but I'm not capable) that I lick my lips for a continuation!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous