Birthday Mood

Story Info
A woman on lockdown due to a virus has a fantasy.
2.1k words
3.67
4.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up to the sound of her husband banging around going for a piss. She looked at her phone it was 6am. She was sleeping in the back room to get some space, but she heeded her sleep. They were all self-isolating due to the virus. But she was highly anxious about both catching and spreading the virus, above all her or her kids, or worse both, catching it and dying. It terrified her.

Her parents had been very religious and their constant, anxiety, fear even, of sinning or being a 'bad person' in this life, deferring actually living until the afterlife had left its mark on her. She wasn't religious herself. She had left the church decades ago, but she had never really had anyone help her with her fear of death, and thus of living.

Her elder sister had also left the church, but made sure her younger sister stayed 'under-her-wing'. This did not help her be more comfortable with her fears. So, for the last two weeks her husband had been putting the kids to bed, looking after them, and she had slept in the end box room. Which was by the bathroom.

She was annoyed with her husband as she had told him before not to wake her, but although he was always last to bed, he was always first up, whereas she felt she needed her sleep. In fact she was obsessed with the idea that a lack of sleep was what made her feel tired all the time, so she was doubly annoyed with him, for having more energy, and for waking her when she didn't have enough.

She heard him go downstairs to make himself breakfast. The kids were most likely still asleep. Although since her husband had been putting them to bed, they had actually been getting themselves up early. Although, the kids being their kids, went straight on the computers when the moment they woke. This worried her too, surely too much screen time was bad for them. Were they failing their kids? If they survived this virus, what life would they have anyway. And then there was climate change. What's more... it was her birthday!

Hearing her husband below her making breakfast noisily, she put her hand down inside her panties, closed her eyes, and started to play with herself. Slowly rubbing her clit then once she was moist running her fingers around her labia. Her mind transported her off, her phone pinged with a text message saying "I'm on my way, I hope you're ready for your special birthday treat. And I hope you are dressed for the occasion!"

She got up with a start. How had she forgotten! There hanging up was the summer dress that had arrived in the post earlier in the week. It was white with a blue and yellow cornflowery pattern, it was slightly more satin than the usual cotton summer dresses she saw people wear, but when she had put it on when it had arrived it had come just above the knees and the design and material allowed it to sway lightly in the breeze when she had sashayed in delight.

She put the dress on with some white knickers and some light sandals and finished it off with a light gold chain with a heart pendant. She let her curly shoulder length fair hair down loose around her shoulders, and she skipped downstairs as the car pulled up outside.

"Happy birthday!" said her husband as she rushed into the living room to go out the door "You look absolutely fantastic. Oh? Are we going out?" he asked.

"No, just me. You're staying here with the kids" she replied. And she rushed out the door.

Her tall, dark, muscular, much younger lover was outside in his sports car. She got in. He leant over and kissed her, her husband gawping at her from the front door. She didn't remember much of the journey, she was in such a giddy daze, but before she knew it they were walking along a path at a woodland edge, and they came to a gate leading to a large summer meadow, with blue sky, open skies, and wildlflowers amongst the grass.

As they came to the gate, he put the picnic hamper down and ran his fingers through her hair, he held her neck slightly rougher than she was used to and kissed her, moving his tongue expertly around her mouth in ways her husband had certainly never done. He then moved to her neck, kissing it as she put her head back.

He ran his large hands over her breasts under the satin of the dress, pinching her nipples, his other hand moving down her back, in one long run of the backs of his fingers, before running down the back of her leg and then round and up under her skirt, into her panties, and with two thick, strong fingers started to play with her clitoris making her wet.

Surely this is all too fast, she thought, but she was too horny, and this is what she wanted, she DID think of her husband but of him watching both jealous and approving, but her thoughts were that HE would take her back even though she was betraying him, because this is what she needed.

But her husband was not there as her lover, pushing her back against the gate moved his lips down her body, lifting her skirt, and pulling her knickers to the side placed his cunning tongue where his fingers had been.

No, instead of her husband looking at her from in the woods she saw an owl staring at her, as her legs turned to jelly and she used the gate to prop her up, her lovers head now under the satin of her skirt, his massive hand grabbing and kneading the cheek of her arse as his tongue dove inside her pussy.

The owl was looking at her hooting "t'wat tyoo nee" and her mind knew it was saying "it's what you need," and she felt good and right about this, as the first orgasm shuddered through her body, the gate stopping her legs from collapsing under her.

Her lover stood up, and turned her round roughly, bending her over the gate to the meadow, the birds were chirping, there was a breeze in the air, butterflies flitted across the tops of the wildflowers of many colours, and she was very wet, very wet indeed.

So when her lover pushed his, what she was now aware was a very large cock, twice as wide at the head as her husband's slightly into the entrance of her cunt, her lips let it in permissively. She wanted this so much. He thrust his cock in and she trembled again, but she realised this was only halfway, and with the next three thrusts he forced it all the way in hard, and it was at least 9 inches, much larger than her husband's (how does this seems so familiar though, she thought?), and he started pounding her his well-muscled legs and body giving her the full force she desired this very bright morning. She started to groan, "yes, fuck me, fuck me," she cried out into the empty field, with every long and deep thrust of her lover.

Except the field wasn't empty, a family, a couple with two children was setting a picnic in the field. Surely, they could hear her, but her lover didn't stop, and she couldn't stop moaning, loudly. What's more the children looked very much like her children, the father very much like her husband, and the woman, well, very much like her.

And her lover kept on fucking her and she kept on moaning, staring at the man in her field pouring champagne into his partner's glass, and offering her fresh strawberries to eat, as the kids ran free skipping and laughing merrily. And her lover kept fucking her against the gate into the filed harder and harder, and she was screaming at the father, "Look at me! Look at me! Look at me being fucked! And I love it. Look at me!', and in that moment her lover came deep inside her filling her, there was a lot of cum, and he emptied it into her.

She lay against the gate panting, the cum started to drip down the inside of her leg, and she watched the family happy together, as the cum traced a line down her leg, staining the satin of her summer dress slightly. Her eyes were closed.

A woodpecker started tapping a tree. She opened her eyes. Her husband poked his head around the door, as she picked up her phone pretending to be on Facebook, whilst her legs were still jelly. "I've brought you a cup of tea". He came in and put the tea down. 'the kids want to give you your birthday presents already." He said. "Is that ok?"

"Presents?" she asked, "but the virus? The lockdown? How did you get them? Perhaps they were infected? Don't let the kids touch them."

"It's ok" he said. "I bought them ages ago. Each time I saw something you liked I bought it, so we have enough for something for you from each of us. They have been in my study since long before lockdown." The kids came in with the presents and jumped on the bed. She was still shaky from her 'dream/fantasy'.

But she opened the presents, each one personal and thoughtful. She kissed both kids on the head as they cuddled her and then went off to play their games. Her husband stayed for a bit. "I know we can't go out, but we have had picnics for your birthday before, so I thought we could have one on the living room. There's a rug on the floor, I have flowers in vases, we can pretend we are in a wildflower meadow. Do you remember the one we used to go to the one that led in through the gate in from the woods?"

She was still trembling from her orgasms, but she was supposed to be ill, so she said "I am still feeling a bit ill, could you come and get me later?"

"Sure," her husband responded. "I know this isn't your normal room, so I went through your things and found a nice summer dress to wear. I will go and get it, and you can come down when you are ready."

He went off and came back a few minutes later with white satin summer dress with a blue and yellow cornflowery pattern, slightly more expensive looking than the usual cotton dresses they can afford. "I don't remember you getting this or wearing it when we have been out. I am sure I would remember as you would have looked fantastic, but I found it in the closet whilst I have been looking after the place while you have been ill. Still you will look great, won't you?" He smiled and hung it up for her to put on later.

When she came down later, she joined her husband and kids for the picnic in the living room. They had a blanket spread out on the carpet, and flowers in vases all around, they had quiche, and sausage rolls, crisps, and there was champagne and there were strawberries. Her husband was looking at her adoringly, her children were happy and playful, and she lost herself in the moment... for a moment.

As she sat on the blanket, not quite hearing the kids chattering, or her husband joking with the kids, she looked down at her legs, the skirt was slightly splayed out around her, and then she noticed the stain on the inside of the satin of the skirt. And she remembered being fucked again, and she remembered the cum running down her leg, and the rough strong hands bending her over the gate.

Her husband was looking at her smiling, having noticed she was somewhat distant in her mind. "You know I love you very much, don't you?" he said to her.

"I know" she replied.

"And you know I just love looking at you too?" he continued.

"I know" she demurred.

"You look so sexy in that dress you know?" he said.

"Thanks" she smiled. "I wish I had seen you with it on last time you wore it." He mentioned.

"So do I" she answered.

"Well, as long as you get what you need, I think we will continue have a happy marriage. Happy Birthday. I can't wait until this lockdown is out there and we can have some outdoor fun" he finished.

"So do I" she murmured. "So do I." Her mood brightened. The virus and everything going on outside didn't matter. Not today.