Birthday Night Cheating Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy twink seduced by his boyfriend's friend.
5k words
4.6
24k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ssssh89
ssssh89
37 Followers

Hello! First of all, I wanted to say sorry for everyone who was waiting for the next chapter of my previous story. You see, I knew how the direction of the story would go, but... writing it down is much harder than expected and I had neglected it not knowing how to properly write them. So for everyone still waiting, I apologize it might not come anywhere in near future.

However, to make up for everyone's disappointment: here's a story I wrote together with a friend. This one deals with straight up cheating and naughty... wild... uncontrollable sex between the boyfriend and his boyfriend's best friend. I hope you enjoy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The music was loud and drinks were flowing like water that night. Luckily no one was getting too out of control, well except for one person. The host, the birthday boy. Isaac was walking around mingling and chatting it up with some buddies that had decided to stay a little late after the party had wound down.

Hearing a crash and some arguing, he walked in on his best friend, the birthday boy, lying sprawled on the couch, several bottles knocked over from trying to "clean" and his slightly distressed but also pissed boyfriend giving him words.

Isaac would consider himself a reasonably attractive guy, slightly hunky, sandy blonde hair, royal blue eyes, nice frame, good clothes, and decently hung with a heavy set of balls. His best friend's boyfriend, however, was a knockout twink. Big bubbly ass, plump lips, thin frame but could clearly take it and probably could night after night. Yeah safe to say he was smitten, and as the others excused themselves he spoke up, "hey bud, you okay? Anything I can do to help?"

Evan looked up as he tried to prop Kevin's - his boyfriend for a year now - heavy body up and found Isaac standing there. "Oh it's you. Do you mind helping me get him upstairs?" He nodded at his boyfriend who's currently slurring on his words making him more annoyed than ever. "He's been drinking so much and keeps embarrassing himself..."

It was Kevin's birthday party and he was having too much fun for the brunette twink's liking. Drinking way past his capacity. And guess who had been playing the carer -or more like the servant? Evan. He had been running around all night, taking care of his boyfriend, preventing him from embarrassing himself further. That was why he was so glad Isaac came to help.

"Yeah no sweat, here I'll take him. Definitely have done this before." The tall blonde laughed slightly trying to ease the mood as he took Kevin from the cute twink's arms and easily carried him upstairs to their room.

Luckily he was given the grand tour before and somewhat gently placed the drunk boyfriend on the big king sized bed. "I know it's a bit trashed at the moment and so is the boy here, but y'all have a really nice place, and this bed is so comfy."

Isaac sat down next to his drunk friend and smiled at Evan trying to not let himself look down at Evan's shining lips or massive ass. Though his body betrayed his intentions somewhat as he felt his python shift in his shorts and bulge out the front more.

"Thanks Isaac you are so nice..." Evan gave Isaac his shining smile then sat next to him, looking at his barely conscious boyfriend. Then he looked back up at his boyfriend's friend and started venting. "I'm just so annoyed... you know. Like I'm not even mad he's drinking. It's his birthday party anyway, but he clearly disregards his limits and lay everything on me. He barely acknowledged me after just a few drinks and I have to take care of him like a servant. I'm so tired. Even worse that there's not even a single word to what I'm wearing for him tonight," The brunette twink looked down pointing at the thin sweater and jeans short shorts he had on.

Evan sighed, and realized how much he had spilled on Isaac. "I'm sorry you have to hear me vent like this, Isaac." He lightly laughed.

"I mean, you are very cute. If you were my boyfriend I would have a hard time keeping my hands to myself." Isaac leaned in slightly to comfort him and playfully bumping their shoulders together.

Evan smiled and blushed a little at the compliment, "Thanks Isaac. I really appreciate it."

"Should we get to cleaning up?" The blonde guy asked, "Though I'm sad I didn't get to enjoy your company tonight, maybe we could just chill and chat for a little while." Flashing Evan a smirk, Isaac took off his shoes and moved to the middle of the bed slightly away from his nearly passed out friend and faced the cute boy he had been crushing on fully.

Evan watched Isaac take his position on the bed. He was about to say something but decided to keep it. Hell, the company was nice. Especially while his boyfriend was almost stupidly passed out.

Then Isaac proceeded to ask, "How have things been with Kevin? I hope he's been treating you well. I know he hasn't had much experience before you, but I'm sure he's been picking up on things quickly."

"Things have been going pretty well. He's been a really good boyfriend," except for tonight I guess, Evan thought. Then he asked Isaac back "what about you? You still don't have anyone special catching your eye?"

Now Isaac turned quite and almost blushing, before answering, "well I'm not sure, I have been looking around. I have one person on my mind, but I'm not sure if it's gonna work out. Weird situation and all that." He tried to be vague, smiling and winking at Evan.

Then Kevin let out another drunken moan that caused a reaction from the both of them. "Yeesh, well as long as this isn't a regular occurrence I'm sure you'll be fine." Isaac emphasized his point by pointing his thumb at Kevin's drooly mouth before resting his hand on his own lap.

Isaac felt awkwardly nervous. He was basically alone with Evan, and the boy looked exceptionally delicious tonight. Stealing up some courage and just deciding to go for it, he asked bluntly, "How is little Kev in bed?" Deciding to use their very teasing nickname of Kevin from way back when the two friends lifted weights together. Kevin was much skinnier than him at the time so the name stuck, it wasn't until they met in the gym showers just how true the nickname was comparatively.

Evan's jaw dropped when Isaac asked that question. "Isaac, don't you think it's a bit... invasive?" There was silence for a few seconds. Isaac was not bugging or moving, still staring at him, waiting for an answer. "Ummmm I guess. He's good, actually. Yeah he pleases me well," he was still nervous from the sudden question, then continued, "though he's really no use when he's drunk and passed out like this. What a shame."

And that was true. Evan had kind of... prepared to make his boyfriend happy tonight, he thought Kevin would be happy and excited for a little birthday sex but the boyfriend was too busy drinking instead. All night Evan had been thinking about having some great sex and with every bottle Kevin finished the chance of that happening was fading. Evan tried not to let it show how on edge he was.

Isaac saw this as his way in. "Well kinda sounds like to me that you aren't totally convinced. And you are right he is useless like this. Look at you! All dolled up and probably aching for what little he had all day. He really can't get hard like this, and you deserve some fun after putting up with his drunken antics all day. So why don't we.. help you out. Give you some... stress relief." He gave his friend's sexy boyfriend a wolfish predatory grin as he inched closer to Evan and gently took hold of one of Evan's hands placing them in his lap right on top of his throbbing monsters.

Seeing the boy freezed in space, he continued. "I'm sure we can get some kind of arrangement that would make both of us happy and give you the satisfaction you clearly need and want." Isaac pushed it all out on the table now hoping the cute little twink didn't back away or kick him out forever, "Don't think about it Evan, what are you feeling right now?"

Evan didn't know what to say, completely stunned. He couldn't believe Isaac just made a move on him. For a few seconds Evan remained quiet but then he realized who and what they were doing. He quickly pulled his hand from Isaac's grasp, "what the hell Isaac? What are you doing - are you insane? I have a BOYFRIEND and he's right here, and he's your best friend?" The little brunette yelled at Isaac and jumped up from the bed.

Isaac himself had got a little frustrated. "Yeah little drunk Kev, can't hold his liquor or keep his dick up from the sound of it." Isaac stood up and approached next to Evan nearly towering over him, but careful to try and not be too intimidating.

"I'm just... Fuck it's you! I've got a crush on you okay!" He growled and yelled out. "God, how many times I've dreamed of kissing you deeply every day and pounding that cute sexy twink ass hard every night, flooding you with my cum. You drive me crazy Evan. So yeah, I'm an asshole that wants his best friend's boyfriend. The question is, do you actually want to be able to cum from a good dick tonight? And right now does it even matter that you are with Kev? Look at him! He can't even call us out on this bullshit!" The studly hunk motioned to the dozed off boyfriend.

Evan shivered a little as Isaac stood in front of him, confessing all his desire. He couldn't believe this was happening. He always only saw Isaac as a friend of Kevin, nothing more. But when he saw Isaac pouring all his feelings like this he realized how... attractive his boyfriend's friend was, and Isaac was so suave and confident about it and it made Evan shiver.

"Isaac, I'm sorry, but this is so wrong. You are Kevin's friend! How can you do this knowing you're betraying your long close friendship? And don't insult my boyfriend like that. You don't know anything about our relationship-..." His words got stuck in his mouth when Isaac suddenly grabbed him and pulled him closer.

"Shut up and kiss me, you can hate me later." Isaac's lust finally bubbled over as he kissed Evan deeply and shoved his tongue into Evan's mouth massaging the brunette twink's roughly. He grabbed onto Evan's big bubble butt and lifted him quite easily up to height and held Evan there as they began to moan into their cheating embrace.

All doubt and resistance were gone the second Evan felt Isaac put his lips on him. He melted into the kiss quickly and returned it with passion on his own. His desire overtook his choices. Their tongues entangled hotly as Evan moaned into his mouth. He gasped a little when Isaac lifted him up in his strong hands and yet never breaking their lustful kiss. Evan could only hold onto Isaac's broad shoulders while they continued to swap spit.

Isaac could feel himself get hard in his shorts, his huge piece of meat finally ready to beg Evan directly for attention and to satisfy it, Isaac started to grind and rub Evan's crotch against his own edging them for a little while as their sexual desire grows. "Fuck you are good at this.." He grunted out as his lips locked against the twink's and their faces pressed hotly against one another.

"Oh my god Isaac... You're so strong." Evan said when Isaac pulled his kiss away, a string of saliva connecting their mouths still.

The studly blonde smirked, hearing that, "you ain't seen nothing yet cutie boy." He gave Evan another passionate kiss and a winked as he gently tossed the boy onto the bed next to the drunken mess of a boyfriend.

Kneeling above Evan, Isaac slowly unzipped his own shorts and let his massive cock and balls flop out onto the cuter twink's face. "I'm also strong where it counts." Isaac grinned practically ripping the rest of Evan's clothes off as he watched Evan's face and eyes go into cock shock.

Evan's mouth opened, his eyes widened, when Isaac's huge cock sprang out from his pants onto his face. Dripping precum all over Evan's delicate face. He reached up to it with trembling hands in total disbelief of its sheer size, covering his whole face.

"Fuck Isaac! You are HUGE!" Evan said to him, completely hypnotized. He began stroking its endless length with both hands. "Oh my god I need two hands... How fucking big is this thing?!" He looked up and saw Isaac grinning devilishly.

"11 inches, a weapon of ASS destruction." Isaac laughed at his own stupid joke but groaned as Evan's soft hands started to milk his thick rod causing a steady drip of heady precum to leak out onto Evan's face and chest.

He grunted tightly, "Tell me.. how do I compare to... Little Kev." Isaac grinned, still using his insulting nickname as he reached underneath him and pulled at Evan's jean shorts to expose the boy's fat ass.

Isaac grunted in satisfaction as he grabbed onto Evan's fat cheeks and pulled Evan's legs up into a mating press position so he could finger fuck that tight hole in an effort to get the boy ready to be bred by him.

Evan's mind was still reeling. FUCK! 11 inches! His brain was rolling trying to make sense of the number. How?

"Oh my God Isaac... You're so fucking huge, Kevin is so tiny... compared to you. You're literally more than twice the size of him! He's 5 INCHES."

Isaac grinned wider hearing that. Evan whimpered and then Isaac easily stretched his body around to accommodate them. "Aaaahhhhh...." The boy moaned out load once the studly blonde started fingering his now twitching hole. "Fuck Isaac... don't be.. so... rough, ahhhh."

"Sorry cutie boy, but I need to get you used to this. I'm gonna break you in two if I don't do this now." Isaac thrusted his hips forward and pushed his thick drooling cock head into Evan's mouth to silence the cute twink for a bit.

Isaac's fingers continue to work Evan's twitching sensitive hole looser and looser making sure to rub on that prostate to set Evan's body on fire and have him needy for cock and cum.

"Mmmmmm you should make out with Daddy's cock, his slit is sensitive and loves to be tongued roughly." Isaac growled out. His mammoth cock throbbed intensely with heat as his balls pulse heavily on Evan's chest.

It was a shock to him. Isaac's huge tool invading his mouth, rough fingers entering and playing with his sensitive hole. But Isaac's assertiveness and raw confidence motivated Evan to take that huge cock into his mouth, swallowing its incredible girth, wrapping it around his soft lips and hot sucking mouth. The sensation on his prostate made his body tingle all over.

Isaac kept pushing his cock into Evan's mouth and the little twink decided to take matters into his own hands... literally. He pulled the huge cock cock out, only to slather the head of it with his wet soft tongue and excitedly suck on it.

One moment Evan was having his lips around the thick head with a soft suck and the next he let his tongue swirl around the head as he started to insert more of Isaac's length his my hot mouth. All the while his hand is busy stroking along the shaft.

Isaac saw him wiggle in excitement as he felt those soft lips reach more that Evan began to choke.

The blonde hunk moaned and chuckled at Evan's eagerness to swallow his sword and get a devious idea. "Here, I'll give you a better angle." I

Isaac picked Evan up and hold him upside down letting the twink's knees rest on his broad shoulders as Isaac dipped his face between Evan's ass cheeks and started to tongue that pink hole violently, tasting it and moan loudly as he started to fuck it hard like a rampant tentacle from a lewd hentai.

From Evan's new vantage, Isaac's ivory tower stood out and then he held it up and aimed straight into his throat with little effort.

Isaac flexed his arms and shoulders for Evan letting the cute brunette know he could easily do this for hours so they could go crazy and let him hold onto as they orally fuck each other stupid.

Evan was more than impressed, in disbelief even, at Isaac's strength. Isaac was for sure one real stud. And that only motivated the twink boy more to swallow this huge cock cock whole.

In this tricky position, Evan bobbed his head up and down Isaac's length. The more Isaac lap up and devour his cunt like a hungry animal, the harder Evan sucked his cock in, pulling it deeper and deeper into his tight fucking throat.

It felt like hours went by. Isaac wildly eating away at Evan's hungry ass, and Evan swallowing Isaac's massive weapon. Evan felt Isaac's tongue explore deep DEEP inside him and touch sensitive areas. His tongue greedily licked all over the length of Isaac's shaft that fit into his mouth, giving his best to deepthroat that monster cock.

Evan swallowed and swallowed until he felt balls on his face. FUCK! He had taken it all! 11 fucking thick inches inside his mouth and my throat. It's like his body's forgetting that he needed air.

Evan immediately tried to massage Isaac's massive invasive shaft with his throat, using all of his throat muscles to squeeze it as his mouth does its best to suck all of Isaac's horny meat. Eventually he reached his limit and had to pull Isaac's cock out of his mouth. Gasping for air, choking from how deeply Isaac's cock bruised his throat.

"Fuuuuuuuck Evan. I think I penetrated your stomach there. " Isaac called out as he took a break from devouring Evan's tasty boy cunt.

Then his mouth turned to a bigger smile. "It's time boy, I'm gonna impale you onto this cock and fuck you full of my cum." He tell the cute brunette as he effortlessly spinned the brunette boy the right way up and kissed him deeply again, tongue fucking the boy's throat like he did his ass a few minutes ago.

The strong hunk sauntered them over to the passed out boyfriend and put Evan lying down onto the unconscious body. Isaac continued to kiss Evan as he spread Evan's legs wide and pushed his cock head up against the twink's little cunt and looked down at Evan.

"Beg me for it, tell me how much you want this and how much bigger I am than your boyfriend, my best friend." A devilish grin on Isaac's face came as he teased Evan, tweaked Evan's nipples, and stole kisses from Evan's plump lips.

When Isaac laid him down on top of his boyfriend's unconscious body, all means and reasons left Evan's body. This was so wrong, so naughty, so bad... Kevin being reduced to a mattress so his studly best friend can FUCK his hot boyfriend on it... Fuck so wrong, and so EROTIC.

"FUCK! I dont care anymore, Isaac. Just FUCK the shit out of me! Shove that FAT fucking COCK into my fucking CUNT and take me. FUCK! We will deal with my USELESS neglectful boyfriend later!" Evan's feet were on each side of Isaac's shoulders now, completely trusting his body for Isaac to use it.

Evan put one hand up to his mouth and dropped a big fat ball of spit onto it and grabbed Evan's cock with it, lubing it up real good and sticky. He then bit his sexxxy juicy lip staring at Isaac, daring his boyfriend's best friend to push that monster inside him

Isaac nodded excitedly, "Of course Evan, I'm gonna own your boy cunt so USELESS can never have it again." He then groaned loudly and thrusted deeply with the same breath and bury his oversized fuck pole, balls deep into Evan's horny hole.

"Holy FUCK! Your ASS is amazing!" Isaac screamed out as he grabbed Evan's hips and started to pound him with his powerful hips.

And thus, Evan and Isaac's fuckfest began.

The bed shook violently with every thrust and hell the neighbors probably hear their loud nasty fucking as they moaned and yelled and screamed out their pleasure. All the while Kevin was underneath them incoherent and unable to do anything as his best friend was splitting his boyfriend, in half with his huge fucking horse cock. And even better, his boyfriend's tight hot warm hole trying to crush his best friend's cock.

Isaac's big heavy balls were slapping against Evan's ass and caused gentle spurts of hot cum to leak into Evan's hole without him having to orgasm.

The things they were screaming to each other were downright nasty.

ssssh89
ssssh89
37 Followers
12