Birthday Night Cheating Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my GODDD... oh fuck! So HUGE! Split me in half babyyyyy...!!!!"

"FUUUUCKK!!! So.. fucking.. tight! You're fucking... crushing my cock!!"

Evan and Isaac could barely make sense of what's happening. Isaac's thrust becoming like blur as he superhero fuck his mammoth cock into Evan's poor tight hole. He was reaching down deep to places he never knew existed! 11 fucking inches getting fucked right inside Evan's body roughly, and God did Evan knew how to fuck as he kept taking every balls deep thrusts of Isaac's monster cock, getting the studly blonde struggling to breathe as he felt the amazing tightness engulfing his cock.

"FUCK FUCK FUCKKKK YEAH you fuck me so fucking good!! AHHHHHHH '' Evan screamed. The sensation was overwhelming. His throat was getting sore from how much he screamed for Isaac and his monster cock but he didn't care.

"OH MY GOD ISAAC. if I had known... uhhh... just how... FUCK... fucking BIG you are!!!,,,, oh my Goddd... I would've... SHIT THAT'S IT,,,,!! I WOULD'VE LET YOU FUCK ME YEARS AGO!!!!!!! FUUUUUUCK" Evan screamed to the roof. Not caring if the neighbors, or heck, the rest of what remains of Kevin's guests, could hear them fucking.

Isaac drove up into him in a blinding rhythm relentlessly. "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK," Isaac's strong grip was the only thing preventing Evan from falling to the floor.

The once put together brunette twink now looked like the cheapest slut. Eyeballs rolling to the back of his head, mouth wide open moaning and tongue all out, fingers hornily pinching and twisting at his own pink nipples, belly sucked in from how his boyfriend's best friend's monster cock bulged it out, cock flopping everywhere, precum flying everywhere. Not even Kevin had seen him like this. He probably never EVER will.

Isaac yelled out in response, trying so hard to keep his dick from cumming, "YEAH SLUTTY BOY.... TAKE IT!!!...TAKE DADDY'S... BIG... FUCKING... DICK... AND CUM YOUR BRAINS OUT!"

Isaac could feel his monster reshaping his friend's boyfriend's insides into his own personal cock socket as he kept up with his relentless and superhuman pace.

His own voice soars with the little twink's and together they made an obscene orchestra of fuck noises and lewd pleasures. Their juices were splashing everywhere. Their sweat caused the room to turn into a humid sauna. The bed was barely holding it together and a hole was forming in the wall from where the headboard was smashing into it repeatedly.

Isaac's mammoth cock feels like it's on fire and he was surprised Evan's ass could take such a ruthless pounding but he fell deeper in love with his friend's boyfriend for it. And with how tightly Evan's hole was gripping and milking his cock... he was spoiled for life.

He felt an angry, possibly painfully amazing orgasm start to build up from his huge balls as he could get his whole body tense up. "FUCK BABY.. I'M GONNA CUM.. I'M GONNA STAIN YOU.. I'M GONNA CUM... I'M GONNA COVER YOU IN MY HOT VIRILE SEED... FUCK.. BABY.. I'M... GONNA.. CUUUUUUUUM!"

Evan looked up in bliss at his new lover and moaned loudly, "YES CUM CUM CUM... ISAAC CUM IN ME.. BREED ME COVER ME ALL OVER FUCK YESSSSSS.... CUM ISAAC CUM CUM.. OH.... DADDDYYY!!!!!"

Evan triggered his own orgasm as his cock shot the biggest load of his life without anyone touching it this whole time... it shot all the way to his screaming nasty whore face.

Isaac couldn't hold himself back seeing this wild and erotic show, "OH FUUUUUUUCK!!" He screamed out and pumped out rope after rope of thick cum and flooded Evan's insides with his massive release.

The wild studly blonde never stopped moving his hips as his powerful orgasm wracked his body and his cock and balls rhythmically spasm and milk out his bukkake sized cum load.

Enhanced by this, Evan let out his loudest scream yet. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Not caring if the whole world knows he was getting railed by the biggest cock there was into cumming hands-free.

The visual of Evan's sexy twink body spasming in ecstasy proved to be the death of Isaac as his cock only kept expanding with more cum load to shoot out. The little twink was demolished by the onslaught.

That didn't end there. Pulling his hips back Isaac let the cum he bred deep into Evan's guts that bloated out the twink's stomach spill out of his stretched hole. And even more impossibly Isaac kept shooting out even more cum covering both Evan's cute body and Kevin's passed out one in thick smelly sticky but almost addictive cum.

Grabbing his cock and jerking it off manically, Isaac kept my cock erupts like a volcano threatening to teach the roof in some instances before his ropes crashed against Evan's twitching and still orgasming body.

After the terrifying display of massive mutual orgasms, they both came down to earth. Isaac leaned down on both his hands on the bed facing Evan. "God DAMN Evan... I needed that baby... I needed YOU to drain my monster cock..."

Evan looked up in a state of disbelief and a level of high he never knew before. His belly was full from Isaac's impossibly huge load, his ass pussy all sore with creamy sticky cum pouring out of it. His body was COVERED in both of their sticky loads but mostly Isaac's.

"What the hell, baby... You're like a cum-making machine," Evan said with what was left of his strength.

Isaac kneeled there above him, sweat literally pouring and dripping from his masculine body. All veins in his muscles tensed up after that brutal fucking he gave his friend's smoking hot boyfriend. It had been a dream come true.

"Oh my God..." Evan caught his breath. "That was AMAZING. Baby, you must be some kind of GOD. Come here, baby"

He instructed Isaac with his finger to come closer so they could embrace some more on top of Kevin's useless pathetic unconscious body. Isaac smiled and nodded, catching his own breath and laying next to Evan holding the cute boy in his arms as they kissed deeply and passionately, Isaac's tongue gently going into Evan's throat as he moaned and reverberated his friend's boyfriend's body.

How could Kevin have remained passed out while the roughest sex there ever was was happening right on top of it? So ridiculous and pathetic. Kevin actually woke up for a few moments as the cheating pair cuddled in their liquid sex puddle, but whatever was going on in his useless mind made him slurp up some of that cum and went back to sleep quickly with a contented smile.

"Little Kev is so stupid, I can't believe he is still passed out drunk. But holy FUCK am I glad he did Babe. You are so fucking amazing. I've never had a fuck like that before.." Isaac told Evan earnestly between kisses as his hands fondle and groped Evan's ass and boy cunt.

"Noooo YOU are the amazing one," Evan pouted adorably, then returned the kiss with the same passion as he was given.

Their tongues were fighting deep in each other's throat. Evan wanted to wrap up against Isaac's sweaty muscular body forever, and Isaac wanted to cradle Evan's smooth and slim frame in his arms.

Evan- he didn't feel guilty at all after cheating on his boyfriend, not at all, surprising himself. "Fuck. You are so good! I love you so much, Baby.." he said, still planting kisses all over his boyfriend's traitor friend. "You're a fucking amazing lover. No one ever made me feel like this. Fuck I love having sex with you, baby, let's have sex forever."

Snuggling up his twinky little sex frame into Isaac's strong powerful body. Their bodies were wet and sticky from the puddle of cum around them and their sweat that had drenched the bed totally.

They could hear Kevin groan underneath them and in the final act of betrayal, Evan pushed him over and let him fall to the floor. How he still remained unconscious after all that happened, no one knew. They didn't care.

They proceeded to fuck again. And again. And again. And again.

They were tireless that night. Bringing each other to their limits and cum much more than they'd ever before. They fucked in every positions you could think of as Kevin snoozed drunkenly. The poor boyfriend was unaware that as he walked around in Dreamland, getting the blackout he brought upon himself by drinking himself beyond his capacity, he was unaware that his boyfriend and best friend were giving each other the best sex of their lives.

12