Birthday Night Out

Story Info
Shawn meets a mystery woman on his birthday night out.
3.4k words
3.89
6.6k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the weekend after my 19th birthday and me and some friends had decided to go out to celebrate. I hadn't long split up from my girlfriend, who I had been with since we met at college when I was 17, so I needed no extra motivation to go out and party. I sent a message in the WhatsApp group telling my friends we'd meet at 8 in a bar in town, have a few drinks there then head to a club. The 3 of them agreed so it was time to get ready.

I put the shower on and let the water heat up. As It was heating up, I stripped and looked down. The hair around my cock was getting a bit out of control, so I reached for the scissors in the cosmetic bag on the windowsill and gave it a trim. I wasn't going out to get lucky, but at the same time I wasn't leaving anything to chance. I stepped in the shower and stood there with my head down as the hot water hit my back and ran down my body. I could have stayed in there for ages, but it was nearly 7pm and I had to get ready. I finished washing and got out the shower. I quickly dried myself off and wrapped the towel round my waist. I headed out the bathroom and down the hall to my bedroom to get dressed. I passed my mum on the way and asked if she would give me a lift into town, which she happily agreed to. Cheer's mum.

I closed the bedroom door and let my towel fall off. I looked in the mirror at myself. I had worked hard on my body over the past couple years and along with a sixpack, I was starting to get that V shape that basically points down to your cock. I tensed my body up a bit to try make it look more defined. I ran my hands over my trimmed pubes and began to slowly stroke my cock. It was hardening in my hand when the door knocked. I heard mum shouting from the other side of the door we'd need to leave in 20 minutes if we wanted to be there for 8. I slid the mirrored wardrobe open and grabbed a pair of boxers and put them on, my hard shaft pressing against them. I finished getting ready and went down to the car where mum was waiting for me. She gave me the usual talk about being careful and not getting too drunk. I told her I would be fine. When we pulled up next to the bar my friends were meeting at mum pulled £40 from her pocket and gave it to me and told me to have a nice night. Cheer's mum.

It was 8pm on a Saturday night, so the bar was already beginning to get busy. Steve, John, and Gary were already there and having a drink. I manoeuvred my way through the crown to join them.

"Alright boys, how are we tonight?" I asked.

"Not too bad Shawn, yourself? Here." With that Steve passed a cider over to me. I took a long gulp from it; it went down well.

"Cheers, Steve. I love that first drink of a cider on a warm night." Next gulp down, only half left.

"Pace yourself Shawn, we have all night. Don't want you getting thrown out for being rubber legged before 10 o'clock." John said. He gave me a grin as he took a big drink from his pint.

The evening went on, the drinks were flowing, music was banging, conversation was good, and of course some fine women for us to have a look at. The rest of the guys all had girlfriends, so it was to their envy that I was single again. Gary reached into his wallet while looking at me.

"Here, since it's technically your birthday weekend I got you something." He said.

"Aw, you didn't have to, I told you that." I replied.

"Don't get too excited, it's nothing massive." He gave a wink as he said that and produced a condom from his wallet. "Told you, nothing massive." He playfully smacked me on the balls as he said it and the guys gave out a collective laugh.

"Very good, man, but won't your Lucy get upset if she knows I used this on you?" I hit back with. Steve and John now let out a simultaneous "Oooh." This was starting to become a bit pantomime.

"Fuck off." Gary laughed, and we went back to our drinks. I put the condom in my coat pocket.

*

It was nearly 11 o'clock and I decided to go outside for a smoke. I don't usually smoke unless I have had a few drinks, and since it is my birthday celebrations, I decided to indulge in it tonight. I stood next to the other smokers who were all congregated outside the front door. The mild air felt nice against the damp parts of my hair from the heat inside. I lit up a cigarette and took a draw, slowly I blew it out. I looked at my fellow smokers, scanning them to see if I could tell they were enjoying their night too. To my surprise someone was staring back at me. I smiled and nodded at her. She nodded back. She must have been on the phone to someone as she was putting it back in her bag as we made eye contact. She reached back into her bag and pulled out a packet of cigarettes, she then rummaged in her bag again, I assume for a lighter, but to no avail. She started walking towards me. I could feel my heart beating a little faster.

"Hi, don't have a light do you?" She asked.

"I do." I pulled the lighter from my pocket and lit it. She put her hand on mine and leaned in to catch the end of her cigarette on the yellow flame from my lighter. She took a draw and let it out.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it." I took another draw. I was desperately trying to think of something witty to say, but my mind was drawing a blank. The seconds of silence seemed to pass like hours. This woman was probably double my age, has a wedding ring on so is likely married, yet here I am trying to say something to her. "Having a good night?" I finally manage.

"It's been okay, but there is definitely room for improvement." The mystery lady says. Is she flirting with me here?

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I am out celebrating my birthday, and my newfound singleness, and I am not nearly drunk enough." I take a final draw of my cigarette and stub it out on the wall mounted ashtray.

"Happy birthday, how old?" She enquires.

"Nineteen."

"Nineteen? A good age." She puts her cigarette out and steps closer to me. "So, young, fun and full of... cider?" She puts her hand on my stomach as she begins to walk back inside the bar. "Enjoy your night, stud." Those words lingered in the air longer than the cigarette smoke. I watched her walk back inside. She had an amazing body, curvy, all woman. I could feel a tingle in my boxers. I gave myself a shake. She's married, forget it. Then I went back inside to re-join my friends.

*

We were still in the bar at half 12. It closes at 1am, so we knew we were pushing it for time if we wanted to head to a club. Then the first of the boys made his excuses and was going to leave.

"Gary, it's my birthday." I reminded him.

"I know Shawn, but I am drunk. No way I am getting into a club." He stuttered. He was probably right. John was in the same state as Gary, so he made his excuses too and shared a taxi with Gary. That left Steve and me.

"Call it a night, man?" I said to Steve. He nodded. We still had half a drink each to finish, so I told Steve I was going out for a quick smoke, then we'd finish our drinks and head home. He put up no fight.

I put my coat on and headed back outside. The mystery woman was there again. She looked like she was ready to go home, so I walked over and asked what she was doing.

"Hi again, stud. I am going home. Just waiting on a taxi. You?" She said. I could smell the wine on her breath.

"Quick smoke then I am finishing my drink and heading home. Did your night improve then?" I asked.

"Not really. It wasn't a bad night, just not an exciting one either." She sounded a bit deflated.

"Doesn't have to finish yet." I have no idea where that came from, and before I could stop myself saying it, it was already out my mouth.

"Sorry, stud, I am a married woman." She replied.

"Ah, okay. Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"But I am a horny, married woman who isn't getting any action at home. If that is what you are meaning?"

"That's exactly what I was meaning." I say. I look across the road and see a hotel. "Can get a room for the night if you fancy it?"

"Lead the way, then." She comes closer to me and we kiss.

We cross the road towards the hotel. I text Steve to let him know the change of plans and he replies with a wink.

*

I book a room for the night. The guy at the reception desk gives me a look to say he knows exactly why we are booking it. The room is on the 5th floor. We head to the elevator and press the button. The doors are barely closed before we are all over each other. I grab her ass and pull her closer to me. My hard on pressing against her pussy through our clothes. Our breathing becomes heavier as we kiss and run our hands through each other's hair. I lean my head down and kiss her cleavage, which is on show due to her low-cut dress. My dick has sprung to life and she puts her hand on it and rubs it through my trousers. I hear her mutter under her breath. The lift dinged and came to a stop. We fix ourselves as the doors open and head to our room. We are just through the door again before we are kissing frantically. I was grabbing handfuls of her short brown hair and pulling her head to the side. Her moans were turning me on more. I kissed and bit her neck as she undid my trousers. They fell to the floor and my cock was bulging in my boxers. I freed one of my hands to pull my boxers down. I grabbed her hair again and pulled her head back. Her breathing was frantic.

"You want to take my dick in your mouth?" I asked her.

"God, yes." She said through heavy breaths. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her hard. Our tongues touching and dancing round each other. I reached round to her back and unzipped her dress and pulled it over her shoulders until it slipped to the floor. She was wearing a matching blue bra and thong, the same colour as her dress. I admired her curvy figure as she dropped to her knees and took my cock in her hand. She started stroking the shaft, slowly at first but quickly speeding up. She licked up and down my stiffness as sucked on the head. It felt so, fucking, good. She then started feeding it into her mouth. I put a hand on each side of her head and grabbed some hair but let her do the work when she was sucking my cock. Then I leaned down and unclipped her bra. She moved her arms to let it fall off. Her tits were fucking huge. I had never seen a pair so big. I was worried I might explode in her mouth, so I pulled her back up and kissed her.

"I want to taste your pussy." I said to her. She took my hand and led me to the bed. I took my t-shirt off and lay on the bed. She slipped her thong off. Her pussy had a little bit of hair, but it was just a straight line, and very short. "Come sit on my face." I told her. She didn't need a second invite and got on the bed. She lowered herself down on my face and I had her pussy right at my mouth. I rubbed it with my fingers. It was very wet. I used 2 of my fingers to open her lips and slipped my tongue inside. Her sweetness tasted so good. I circled my tongue inside her pussy before flicking it off her clit. She let out a moan and took my cock back in her mouth. I put my mouth over her clit to suck on it and flick my tongue off it. She took my dick out her mouth and began licking and sucking my balls. I pushed 2 fingers inside her pussy. The wetness from it made my fingers slide in with ease. She let out a loud moan. Hearing her moan turned me on even more. My cock was throbbing. I wanted it inside her. As I worked on her clit, sucking it, and flickering my tongue off it she jerked my cock faster. She took my balls out her mouth and demanded:

"Stick your tongue in my ass."

"Okay, but only if you stick yours in mine." I said back to her. I tilted my body slightly and I felt the tip of her tongue circle round my asshole before pushing its way in. I spread her ass cheeks, her hole right at my mouth. I swirled my tongue round her asshole before pushing it inside her. I grabbed her cheeks and pushed my face in further, my tongue flicking off the opening before pushing back inside. Feeling her tongue in my ass was absolute heaven.

She pulled her tongue out and sat up on my face. Smothered by the warm juices, and the sweet aroma, of her pussy I put my arms round her thighs and pulled her down on my face more. My tongue slowly swirling round her clit. She was moaning, then broke my hold and stood up. She positioned herself so that her pussy was right above my cock. She took my cock in her hand and jerked it a few times, then lowered herself down onto it. The head penetrated her opening and I let out a loud moan as I felt the juices from her pussy cover my cock instantly. She dug her nails into my chest and started slowly bouncing up and down on my dick. I grabbed her tits and leaned up to kiss and suck her nipples. This seemed to turn her on more as she started bouncing her ass up and down faster. She started grinding back and forward on me. Fuck, this woman knows what she likes. She then leaned down and we kissed. As we did that, I started to thrust into her. Slowly at first as I wanted to savour every second inside her pussy, but I got to the point I couldn't hold back and had to speed up. Fucking my dick into her pussy hard and fast. She was almost screaming to the point I had to put one hand over her mouth to muffle the screams. She managed to get a finger from my hand covering her mouth and put it in her mouth, coating it with her saliva. She took it out and told me to slip it up her ass. I put both hands on her cheeks and spread them. With the finger coated in her saliva I pushed it into her ass. She closed her eyes and smiled. I pushed it in deeper, feeling my cock rubbing against it from inside her pussy. This felt too good to be true.

She lifted her body enough for my cock to fall from her pussy. It hit my stomach and I could feel the wetness from it on me. She got off and lay down. She opened her legs.

"I am close, get down there and make me cum." She ordered. I put my hands on her thighs and buried my face between her legs. The juices from her pussy soaked my chin as I ate her sweet cunt. She was moaning loud and grabbed my head to push it in deeper. I could feel her thighs tensing up as my tongue frantically flickered off her clit, and 2 fingers slipped inside her pussy. Through heavy breathing she told me she was going to cum. I kept going as her thighs squeezed against my head. She let out loud moan after moan until she was satisfied. I pulled my head up and looked at her. My chin dripping juices from her. She was panting heavily.

I lay beside her, looking into her eyes and we smiled at each other. I was slowly jerking my cock when she kissed me deep and slow. She crawled over and got between my legs. She pushed them open wide and bent my knees. She started licking and sucking my balls again as I jerked my hard cock faster. Then she went a bit lower and spread my ass cheek. She plunged her tongue inside me and began circling it. I let out a loud "Fuuucckkk." I began jerking faster. I knew this wouldn't take long as I had been on the brink of cumming since we got into the elevator. She kept circling my asshole, then pushing her tongue in. Then I could feel the orgasm building. I told her I was ready to cum, but she didn't break stride, just kept tonguing my ass. It was my turn to let out a loud moan now as I shot my cum up my stomach. 4 thick, sticky strings of cum while her tongue was still in my ass. I let go of my cock and lay there, breathing heavy. Fuck me, this was good. She got up and lay beside me.

"Well, stud, did you have a good birthday then?" She asked through a smirk.

"The best yet. So, did your night improve?" I asked, confidently.

"You bet it did." She smiled as she said it, then kissed my cheek and went to the bathroom. I just watched her naked, perfect body disappear into the dark room then saw the light come on. She emerged a minute or two later and threw me a towel to clean up with. She grabbed her underwear and put it back on, then lifted her dress and stepped into it.

"You got to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, need to go home. Sorry." She sounded almost as delated as I felt at that moment.

"That's okay, gives me a king size bed to myself." I laughed.

She got dressed and fixed her hair, then phoned a taxi. It occurred to me that we never got each other's name, but I stopped myself from asking as I got the feeling this was just a one-time thing. Her phone buzzed to let her know the taxi was waiting. She came over and we kissed. We said our goodbyes and as she headed for the door she stopped at the chest of drawers and had a look at the coffee and tea sitting by the kettle. I lay there, still naked, playing the events of the evening over and over in my head.

I wasn't sure what time I fell asleep, but I woke at half 9 the next morning and decided to grab a quick shower and head home. I got dressed and fixed my hair. I grabbed the key-card from the top of the drawers and as I lifted it a card fell off it. I picked it from the floor and looked at it. Someone's work email address. I turned it over and there was a message on it:

Email me, it's more discreet, stud.