Birthday Night Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Stud and mystery woman meet up again.
3.9k words
4.31
3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Wednesday, and a few days had passed since my night in the hotel with the mystery woman. I was sitting in uni and trying to focus on class, but my mind constantly wandered to the curvy, short hair, big titted woman I had spent the night with. It was the best sex I have ever had, and the best birthday night out. I looked up from my laptop to take in the lecturer talking about how Hollywood had killed the great American novel. Usually, this sort of thing would have my full, undivided attention, but the past few days I had been unable to concentrate on anything else but her. I reached into my laptop bag and pulled out the card she had left her email address on. It had taken all my effort not to email her already, but I wanted to wait a few days to avoid seeming desperate. That's exactly what I was though, desperate. Desperate to have her naked in front of me again. Desperate to have her big tits in my hands. Desperate to taste her pussy and ass again. Desperate for her to pleasure my ass with her tongue again. Just desperate.

I opened my emails and hit "compose new". I popped her email address in and used "Mystery Woman" as my header. I wasn't really sure what to say, but began typing anyway:

Hello Mystery Woman. How have you been these last few days? I was quite surprised that you left contact details, but glad that you did because I had a great time on Saturday night. I was wondering if you fancied maybe grabbing a drink one night you are free. Let me know.

Shawn

There, short and sweet. I diverted my attention back to my lecture and put the email to the back of my mind. Then, about an hour later, I got a notification to say I had a new email. My heart began picking up pace. I clicked the tab on my screen to bring my emails back up and saw the reply was from her:

Hey stud. Tonight, 6pm, same bar as Saturday.

Mystery Woman

Wow, straight to the point, no fucking about. I checked the time, half 3. 2 and a half hours to wait, I suppose I should learn while I am in my lecture.

Class finished at half 4, which gave me an hour and a half to get home, washed, changed and back into town. Seemed a bit much. So, I decided to walk into town from uni, it is only a ten-minute walk. I headed to the hotel we spent the night at on Saturday and booked a room. After dumping my bag in the room, I headed towards the shops to pick up some new underwear and a new shirt, then headed back to the hotel to get showered. I text my mum to say I was heading out for drinks with some uni buddies, so she didn't interrupt my night.

I turned the shower on and got undressed. The water pressure was a lot stronger than the shower at home, which at times felt like getting showered in a drizzle. I stepped into the shower and let the water run over me. The heat from it was a relief against my cold skin. I wasn't sure what was in store for me tonight, but I was really turned on from the minute she emailed. I rubbed soap into my body and grabbed a handful of bubbles and moved my hand down to my cock. It didn't take long before it was hard, and I started moaning softly as I began to stroke it. My mind wandered to the night we spent together, how experienced she was. Before I knew it, I was wanking my cock faster and faster, my balls bouncing back and forth as I went. I used my other hand to massage my asshole with my middle finger. I could feel myself ready to cum. I stopped massaging my ass and decided to slide my finger inside. As soon as it was in, I was passed the point of no return. I moaned loud as I shot a load of cum onto the floor of the bath. My asshole tightened around my finger with each pulse of cum I shot out. I took a deep breath and finished getting washed.

It was half 5 by the time I was ready. I poured a coffee and sat on the edge of the bed and sipped on it. The room had a view onto the bar I was meeting her at, so I walked over to the window to see if I could see her coming. In all honesty though, I had no idea what I was looking for. A woman no taller than 5'4, curvy, with short dark hair. That narrows it down to about a few thousand women in the area. I checked the time again, ten to 6. Time to head down. I put my coat on and left the room. It was on the second floor this time, so I decided just to take the stairs down. As I got outside, I was met with the cool breeze of the evening, as well as some light rain. I put my head down and crossed the road and headed into the bar.

I ordered myself a cider and sat on a chair at the bar. I kept glancing over to the door to see if she was coming, but nothing yet. 6:15 came and went, and I was beginning to think she wasn't going to show. I finished my drink and checked my emails on my phone, in case she had tried to get in touch, but nothing. I ordered another drink. I swiped my phone back open again and checked my Twitter to see what was happening. I became engrossed in a thread about video games when I heard a voice from behind me.

"Hey stud. Been waiting long?"

I turned around and there she was. She had on a business suit. Black trousers, white blouse and a jacket that matched her trousers. She had a pair of heels on, and her hair was short, and wind swept. She looked amazing.

"Hey. No, not long here." I lied to her. It was now nearly half 6. "Can I get you a drink?" I offered.

"Dying for a Prosecco, thanks stud." She smirked.

"You can call me by my name if you want. It's Shawn." I said to her. She kind of waved my request away as I ordered her drink.

"I'll stick with stud, thanks. Has more of an air of mystery to it if we keep it like this."

"I guess that means you aren't telling me your name then?" I asked her.

"Maybe one day, stud." She took a sip of the prosecco. "Shall we finish our drinks and get going?" She asked me. She's clearly a woman who doesn't like wasting time. I took a big swig of my cider.

"Ready when you are." I said to her. She finished her drink and we headed for the door. I told her I'd booked a room again across the road, which was met with her approval. The passion we had on Saturday, the inability to keep our hands off each other seemed to be gone, as the walk to the hotel was done with me a step ahead of her. Maybe she was feeling bad about this now, in the cold light of day and sober. I put the key-card into the door, and we headed into the room.

She walked over to the bed and sat at the edge. I stood with my back against the door, unable to judge the mood or know what was really going on here. She took her jacket off and threw it over the chair in front of the drawers. Her tits looked ready to burst out her blouse. I had never seen buttons work so hard to keep something contained. I walked over, taking my coat off as I went and lay it on top of hers. I stood in front of her, my stomach level with her face. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Is this the part you want me to suck your cock?" She asked. I put my hands on the button of my jeans, about to undo them before she put her hand on mine to stop me.

"Well, yeah, it is." I said back to her. I was still unsure what was happening, as she seemed like she wasn't in the same mood she was in on Saturday.

"Well, stud..." she said as she undid my button for me and unzipped my jeans. "I have a different idea." She pulled my jeans and boxers down to release my cock. It wasn't rock hard yet, but it was getting there. She unbuttoned her trousers and slipped them down, then she slid to the headboard side of the bed and lay there, just her blouse and black panties on. She opened her legs a bit and began to softly stroke the line of her pussy through her panties. I was still standing at the bottom of the bed, cock iron hard now as I watched her.

"I want you to wank your cock for me, stud. I want to watch you pleasure yourself and for you to watch me pleasure myself." She demanded.

"Okay, but you have to take your panties off. I want to see your pussy while you touch it." I told her. My cock was beginning to seep pre-cum from the tip. I started stroking it slowly for her.

"Mmmm, yeah stud, wank that big hard cock for me." She said as she slipped her panties down and opened her legs for me to see her pussy. I wanted it, wanted to taste it, smell it, but she wouldn't let me yet. She was playing a game with me and I wasn't sure how long I would last. I began stroking faster. She watched as she used 2 fingers to open her pussy lips. She slipped a finger inside and brought it back out. I could see it was covered in her juices. I wanted to put it in my mouth, but she gently rubbed her clit with it instead. She began moaning with pleasure as she massaged her clit, as well as sliding a finger inside herself every now and then. I was so turned on I had to slow down my wanking, or I was going to cum. I couldn't take my eyes off her, she was so sexy lying there pleasuring herself. Oddly, what I noticed that I was making eye contact with her more than watching her hands work between her legs. Her eyes started rolling to the back of her head.

"You going to cum?" I asked her, through my heavier breathing. She brought her eyes back to meet mine.

"I am so fucking close." She said. "Are you going to cum for me?"

"I am right on the fucking edge." I said to her as I began to wank harder. She tilted her head back as her finger swirled her clit faster. She began moaning louder. This was too much, and I was passed the point of stopping. I moaned loud as I shot a load of cum onto the bed, then another and finally another. She moaned louder as she came seconds later. Her knees closed together, but her hand was still on her clit, bringing her wave after wave of pleasure. She pulled her hand away and lay back on the bed, breathing heavy.

I couldn't quite believe what had just happened. I just had one of the most intense orgasms in my life and I wasn't even fucking someone. Watching her masturbate though was quite unreal. My dick was starting to soften when she sat up and crawled over to the edge of the bed. We made eye contact again.

"Hope you are ready for round 2, stud." She said with a wry smile. Those words alone were enough for my cock to come back to life. She looked at it stiffen in front of her and smiled. This time she took the tip of it and licked the traces of cum that I hadn't wiped off. Then she told me to turn round. I did as I was asked, and she told me to bend forward. Again, I gladly accepted her demand. I put my hands on the drawers in front of the bed and bent forward a bit for her. The next thing I felt was my ass cheeks being parted and her tongue swirling around my asshole. I let one hand go from the drawers and took my cock in my hand and began stroking. She pulled her head back and I felt her finger massage my asshole, and I began wanking a bit harder. Then I felt the tip of her finger penetrate my hole. The hand that was on the drawers gripped a little tighter, and the hand I had on my cock wanked a little faster. I let out a moan. I couldn't see what she was doing but I felt she was getting closer to me, then I felt her body rest against my back. Her finger was still in my ass as far as the tip, but she used her other hand to reach round and grab the hand I had on my cock. She began to increase the speed I was wanking at. As she did this, I felt her other finger push deeper inside me. This was feeling so fucking good. She slipped her finger back out my ass and massaged the outside of my hole again. Her blouse and bra separated my back from her tits, and it was time for her to strip.

"I am going to turn round and when I do I want to see you remove the rest of your clothes and get on your hands and knees for me." I told her. She let go of my hand and moved back to the centre of the bed. I turned round and watched as she undid the buttons of her blouse and slid it off. Her bra was black and lacey. I don't think I had ever seen such beauty before I met this woman. She reached round and undid the clip. The elastic of her bra sprung round and before I knew it her tits were free. She got on her knees and faced me. I smiled at her.

"No, turn the other way and face the headboard." I ordered her. She smiled and did as she was told.

Now it was my turn to worship her ass the way she did mine. I got on the bed behind her and spread her cheeks. Her asshole right in front of my eyes. I knew I was going to sink my cock in here, but not right now. I stuck my tongue out and circled round her ass with it before flicking it off her closed hole. I pushed my tongue in slightly and swirled round inside it. She let out a moan and put her face down on the pillow. I grabbed her cheeks harder and spread them a little more. It didn't matter how much I was in, I wanted in more. I pushed my tongue further in and used my fingers to slide inside her wet pussy. I wanted this woman so much; I couldn't get enough of her. I pushed my face deeper into her ass. Tongue fucking her ass, and finger fucking her pussy. I pulled my tongue out and let some spit drip from my mouth onto her asshole. I spread it around with my finger then pushed it in. She let out another moan. This was getting too much for me again and my cock was throbbing. I pulled back and kneeled behind her. I spat on my hand and rubbed it into my cock.

"Spread your ass for me." I told her. She looked back and put a hand on each cheek and pulled them apart. I put a bit more spit on the tip of my dick and circled her asshole with it. I then slowly edged it inside. Fuck me, this was tight. This was the first time I had tried anal, since previous partners weren't quite up for it. I leaned forward and put my hands on her shoulders for balance and began pushing every one of my 7 inches into her ass. She let out a moan, no, a scream, of both pain and pleasure.

"Am I hurting you? I can stop." I said, apologetically.

"Don't you dare! Just fuck me, stud." She barked at me. I dug my nails into her shoulder and began thrusting a bit harder. She put her face back into the pillow as she moaned louder. Her ass gripped my cock tight, and I knew if I pulled back to far, I would pop out. So, I thrust fast, and deep inside her. My balls slapped against her pussy as I fucked her. She had let go of her ass cheeks and her hands were gripping the pillow her face was on tight. I couldn't help myself, it was feeling so good, so I sped up my thrusting, banging hard into her ass. Her screams were muffled by the pillow, and I wasn't sure if she was in pain or not, but I kept going. I pulled back until just the head was in her ass then plunged the shaft back in deep. I did this more and more, faster and faster. I don't know what came over me, but I was like an animal possessed. I held her shoulders tight and fucked her ass as hard as I could, moaning like a wild animal. She was screaming into the pillow now and I leaned over and kissed her neck.

"Are you okay?" I asked through hard breathing.

"Yes, fill my ass up with your cum." She begged. Amidst the moaning, and the primal lust of my fucking, I hadn't realised she had cum again as she took a hand from the pillow to rub her clit. I started fucking her ass again, more confident now I knew I wasn't hurting her. I could feel the orgasm building, my balls tightened.

"I am gonna cum." I told her. I didn't have to tell her, she could tell from my moaning and breathing. I held my breath as I felt I was ready to erupt inside her and covered the walls of her asshole with spurt after spurt of cum. I finally exhaled, after holding my breath through the orgasm, and filled my lungs with air. I held her shoulders and kept my cock inside her for a minute more. The pulled back and my cock popped out her ass. She fell onto the bed and I lay beside her. She just lay there for a few minutes. I wasn't sure if she had fallen asleep. Then she got up and went to the bathroom.

After a few minutes she came back and got under the covers of the bed. I joined her. We looked at each other and kissed.

"I haven't been fucked like that in a long time, stud." She finally said.

"I haven't fucked like that, ever." I said back to her. She smiled at my innocence. "Did I hurt you?" I was genuinely worried I had, so had to make sure.

"Not at all. I love anal. Maybe next time if we are going to be rough, we should bring some lube."

"You mean there's going to be a next time?" My tone of my voice was clearly a lot happier.

"If you want there to be, then yes, but there are some things you have to know about me." She said. I wasn't sure what to make of that, it sounded serious, but at the same time she wanted to do this again and I know I definitely wanted that.

"Why don't you get whatever it is off your chest and we can see where we go from there?" Part of me wanted to know everything, the other part wanted to know nothing.

"Okay then, here goes. Firstly, as you know, I am married. I am 43, so since you just turned 19 last week that makes me more than twice your age. I have been married longer than you have been alive. Fuck me, that makes me feel old. I have twins. They are 8. They have health conditions, which means they are pretty much full-time work and will be for the rest of my life. I won't get into that with you, so don't worry. That's why my husband and I never have sex. We are too tired. He stays at home to look after them and I work. I haven't felt wanted since the kids were born. When you showed an interest on Saturday, I was shocked. You could pull girls your own age, why would you want to waste your time with an old woman like me?" She was fair pouring her heart out here, but I stopped her there.

"I took an interest in you, as you put it, because you are fucking gorgeous. I don't care what age you are; you are more woman than any girl my age."

"You know this can't go anywhere though? I can't leave my husband or my kids."

"I am not asking you to. I'd never ask that. You can use me though, as an escape from your life, or to feel wanted, or even if you just want someone to talk to. I don't know what it is about you, we only just met, but what we did on Saturday, and especially tonight, I want more."

She smiled at me and we kissed. She looked at her phone, it was after 9.

"Fuck, I better go." She said. This time she sounded disappointed, same as I did on Saturday when she left. She got out of bed and got dressed. I watched every step she took, slipping back into her clothes and fixing her hair and make up at the mirror. She leaned over to look at her face closer in the mirror, I could see the outline of her panties through her trousers. I am sure she did that deliberately. She walked back over to my side of the bed and leaned in and we kissed. A long, lingering kiss. Tongues softly sliding off each other. Then she pulled her head away.

"Right, I really have to go. Email me, stud." She winked at me as she headed towards the door. "Oh, and the name's Tanya."

With those words of her departing, she was gone. Tanya. What a woman. I pulled the covers up to my chest and put the TV on, then my phone buzzed. I swiped it open, it was a picture WhatsApp message. I opened it, it was a picture of a pair of tits and a message under it:

Hey babe, you busy tonight? I feel horny.

It was from the ex-girlfriend I'd split up with just before my birthday. Oh, for fuck's sake, not now.