Birthday Party Pt. 04

Story Info
A toy story.
2.4k words
4.75
1.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please rate and comment. Your feedback helps writers improve. Thanks!

Sandy drove directly to the only adult toy store in town. Nina and Thad laughed as they realized where they were, although none were unfamiliar with the place.

"Something in particular you're shopping for," Nina asked.

"Not really. I have dildos and vibrators which I've almost worn out since the divorce, but thought we might want to see what they have suitable for threesomes," Sandy replied.

Entering the store they began a methodical exploration of the place, walking up one aisle then down the next. In the costumes section they looked at one another and each scrunched up their noses. No-one was into pretending to be, or be with, a schoolgirl, nurse, dominatrix, or any of the other costumes they saw. They moved on, and found the BDSM section next.

"These look interesting," Nina said, while handling some fur lined wrist and ankle bindings. "Care to be tied to the bed, blindfolded, and under the complete control of two very horny, beautiful women, hon?" she asked Thad.

"Careful what you wish for, dear. Turnabout is fair play," he answered.

Moving on they saw they were in the dildo and vibrator section. "We don't need any of those, but this might come in handy," Sandy said, holding up a strap-on.

"That's very popular," said the employee who had joined them silently. "Two women can use it, with a dildo of course, to pleasure each other. Or a woman could use it to peg a man."

"Not sure I'm ready for that," Thad said.

"No worries, we have anal training kits that will ease you into it," the attendant said, with a grin.

Skipping the videos section (who needs to buy dvds with the internet these days?) they realized it was lunch time and decided to find a restaurant and discuss any possible toy purchases over sandwiches.

Once the waiter had taken their orders and left to turn them in, Thad spoke. "So, did either of you see anything you'd like to have?"

"Can I ask you guys a question? Sandy said. Both immediately nodded yes.

"Have you guys ever had anal sex?" she added.

Thad looked at Nina. "Would you like to take that one, hon?"

Nina looked at her friend and said, "Yes, we have. We don't do it all the time but when the mood strikes or a special occasion comes around, Thad will use my back door. I sometimes finger his ass and have even given him a prostate massage, although that took several attempts to figure out how to do it. Sort of like a virgin trying to find your G-spot," she chuckled, with Sandy joining in. "Have you?"

"No. My ex wanted to, and I finally let him finger me back there but he thrust two fingers in dry without warning me. That hurt enough I wouldn't even consider something the size of a cock."

"Idiot. They have training kits for a reason - you need to ease into it. And always use lots of lube," Nina told her.

"Okay. So here's my shopping list. Some bondage stuff, anal training kit, strap-on, and a special dildo for it," Sandy said.

When they finished lunch they walked back to the adult store and found the same attendant they'd spoken with earlier. "Hi, remember us?" Nina said.

"Of course. Have you made up your mind?" she said.

"Mostly, but we need your help. What kind of dildo goes well with a strap-on," Nina asked. "At this point we expect only to use it between Sandy and I."

"I recommend this one. It's about 6-1/2 inches long with nice girth, the upper end of the average range for men," she said as her eyes dropped to Thad's crotch. "And on the other end is a remote control two-headed vibrator, similar to a Rabbit. So the woman wearing it can stimulate herself at the same time she's doing her partner."

"We'll take them," Nina said and then listed out the other items they had agreed upon.

"Meet me at the front counter, I'll be just a minute," the employee said. When she arrived there she said, "Is this right? Anything else?"

Thad told her it was all correct and he handed her his credit card. She rang him up and put everything into a couple of discrete shopping bags. Sandy and Nina each grabbed on bag and they got into the SUV and headed back to the house.

At home, Sandy took the dildo and training kit to the kitchen sink and washed each carefully while Nina took the wrist and ankle straps to the master bedroom. She attached the end of the tethers on each of them to the legs of the bed and slid them under the bed where the bed skirt would hide them.

When Sandy and Thad entered the bedroom, carrying the rest of their new toys, Nina said, "I need to blow Thad. Sandy, why don't you put on the strap-on and you can fuck me from behind while I suck him," she said.

"Wow, jumping right in, huh?" Sandy replied, but she immediately stripped, attached the dildo, and then pulled on the strap-on. She adjusted the waist and thigh straps to be tight and then studied the remote control. She learned she could control each head separately She turned them both on and immediately felt it throbbing against her clit and inside her pussy. She played with the speed dials to get a sense for how intense it could get.

"How does it feel, hon," Nina asked.

"On full speed I predict it would take two nanoseconds to make me cum. Best to start slow and work up, I think."

"Honey," Nina said to Thad, "sit down in this chair. I'll get on my knees in front of you and Sandy can get behind me." Thad and Sandy did as she instructed and then she said, "Sandy, I'm already soaking wet. You can do me any time."

Sandy positioned the head of the fake cock at Nina's opening, and as she slowly pushed it in, Nina swallowed Thad cocks at the same pace. She gripped his shaft at the base with her left hand and stroked up and down with hand and mouth. She used her right hand to fondle his balls.

Sandy was exploring new sensations. She realized that the view she had of Nina in this position was exactly what a man would see if he took her from behind. And while the dildo had no nerve endings, she could imagine the feel of Nina's pussy. For a moment she actually wished she had a dick so she could truly feel the sensations.

Nina used dildos when she needed some self-relief so that part wasn't new. But normally she had to pump it in and out of herself. Sandy was doing all the work now, which was great as she was concentrating on sucking Thad's cock, yet getting fucked at the same time.

Thad opened his eyes and watched as Sandy fucked her best friend, and his wife. Sandy's gorgeous breasts swayed slowly as she pumped in and out of Nina's pussy. Sandy looked up and their eyes met, bringing a smile to both of them. 'I never realized how hot it would be to watch another woman fuck my wife,' he thought.

The actions of Nina's mouth, lips, tongue, and hands were having the desired effect on Thad. The view in front of him was just adding to the stimulation. "It won't be long, baby," he told her.

Hearing that, Sandy reached around to rub Nina's clit and pumped harder and faster. She turned up the speed on the vibrator hoping to coordinate all three orgasms.

Nina bobbed her head down all the way, taking Thad's cock entirely in her mouth. She felt the head hit the back of her throat and heard him gasp when it did. The throbbing of his cock and the intense pressure in her pussy told her they were both nearly there. She took her hand off his balls and reached down to caress Sandy's fingers on her clit, hoping she would understand.

One more deep throat and Thad lost control. His cock began painting the inside of Nina's mouth with his cum. She pulled back so it wouldn't all go straight down her throat. She had plans for it but right now it was her turn. Her pussy clenched down hard on the silicon cock assaulting it and she came hard. Even Thad's cock in her mouth couldn't contain all the sound of her deep, long moan.

Sandy knew full well that Nina had just cum and stopped rubbing her clit before it became painfully sensitive. She stopped stroking and stayed still, not wanting to pull the dildo out until Nina told her too, but the two vibrators inside her pussy and on her clit ensured her own orgasm was coming fast.

Nina kept the head of Thad's cock in her mouth but did not lick or suck it, knowing he too would be very sensitive. After a few minutes he gently lifted her head and she released his cock. She tapped Sandy's hip and she pulled the dildo from her friend.

Nina turned around and kissed Sandy, snowballing her with half of Thad's cum. Sandy smiled and swallowed, then moved around Nina to stand in front of Thad. Putting her hands on the back of his head she pulled his face down to the dildo, covered in his wife's cum. Thad immediately understood and opened his mouth to suck his first 'cock' clean.

Nina stood up and, once Thad finished, helped Sandy remove the strap-on. The three headed to the living room, where Nina had earlier covered the couch and chairs with towels. Thad took drink orders, made them, and handed them out.

"How was it?" both Nina and Sandy said at the same time. They laughed and Nina said, "Different. I've used dildos on myself so I expected it to be like that. But when you do yourself you have to do the pumping and you control it. This was more like when Thad does me doggy-style. You did all the work," she said looking at Sandy, "and when I felt the softness of your thighs on my ass I knew it wasn't Thad."

"Yeah. At one point I realized that my view was what a guy would see doing me from behind. And I actually wished I had a real dick so I could feel, rather than just imagine, the inside of your pussy. I really, really want to try putting all five fingers of my hand into you, hon," she told Nina.

"Fisting?" Nina exclaimed.

"No, fingers straight, but yes, call it handing. Don't worry, I would only do that if you wanted to," Sandy told her.

"Okay, we can think about it, I guess. Thad, how was it for you?"

"Well, your blowjobs are always great and this was no exception. It was enhanced by the view - my beautiful wife's head bobbing up and down on my cock and her equally beautiful best friend fucking her from behind. I wish I had a video of that, Sandy. The way your perfect breasts swayed back and forth as you stroked in and out of her was incredible!" he explained. "And I did enjoy cleaning Nina's cum off the dildo, though once it was done the taste of the silicone leaves a lot to be desired."

All still naked, they walked to the kitchen to decide on dinner. Finding nothing suitable they decided to go online to order from a nearby Thai and Sushi place. They chose Spring Rolls, Crab Cheese Wontons, Fried Calamari, and potstickers. The website said it would be ready in forty minutes. Twenty minutes later, Thad pulled on shorts and a t and drove to pick up dinner.

After dinner and a quick clean-up, they sat together on the couch, with Thad between the two women. Flipping through the movie channel they settled on a silly comedy about two estranged step-sisters who inherit a resort from their uncle. When they get there they discover it is a nudist resort, and the predictable bad jokes ensue.

The one redeeming virtue of the otherwise very bad B grade flick was several instances of full frontal nudity, both female and male. The women jokingly compared the actor's packages to Thad's, while he commented on the breasts and bushes, or lack thereof, of the women. The teasing inevitably led to genital fondling, with the women taking his shaft and balls and then swapping. Thad fingered both pussies, alternating between rubbing the slits, inserting fingers, and rubbing clits.

Thad had the advantage in that both women were multi-orgasmic and very sensitive. It wasn't long before his attention to Sandy's clit brought her to a screaming orgasm, the sounds and aroma of which triggered Nina to follow.

Thad's cock was rock hard but he wasn't close. Sandy and Nina both slipped off the couch and knelt on the floor between his legs. They each parted their lips and put them on the sides of his shaft, then began sliding down to the base and back up to the head. Each time they reached his head one would take it in her mouth and flick her tongue over and around it.

Finally Nina moved lower and pulled him to scoot out to the edge of the couch. She found his asshole with her tongue and began to rim him. Sandy took advantage of having sole access to his cock to give him a great blowjob. Nina moved up to take first one then the other and finally both balls in her mouth, gently massaging them. At the same time she pushed her finger into his ass and quickly found his prostate.

Sandy sucking on his cock and Nina his balls as well as her finger on his prostate brought him to the edge. He shouted "I'm going to cum!" and both women moved their faces next to his cock head. Sandy grabbed his shaft and stroked him while Nina massaged his prostate until he came, showering both faces with his cum.

When he stopped cumming, Nina sucked his head to get every last drop out. Then she turned to Sandy and began licking his cum from her face. When she finished Sandy returned the favor. Thad helped them both back up onto the couch and kissed each deeply before saying "Thank you!"