Birthday Party Pt. 05

Story Info
Sunday delight.
3.5k words
4.53
1.8k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please rate and comment. Your feedback helps writers improve. Thanks!

Sunday morning Sandy and Nina made pancakes and sausage for breakfast and all three greedily wolfed down several servings of both, the exertions of Friday night and all day Saturday having depleted their resources. "So, what are the plans for today?" Thad asked.

"We're going to introduce Sandy to back door action, carefully," Nina replied.

"I'm still nervous about this, guys, but I know I can trust you. But I think I need a safe word just in case," Sandy said.

"Sure," Nina answered grinning, "supercalifragilisticexpialadocious."

"Oh right, like I'll be able to say that with you shoving a vibrator up my ass!" Sandy deadpanned, then laughed.

"First off, you'll be fine. And second, no safe word needed, if you want us to stop or slow down just say so," Thad added.

"Sandy, speaking from experience, I think the best position is for you to kneel in front of that armchair and rest your upper body on the seat. That puts your butt in a good place to take the vib straight in. Kind of like how hanging your head off the side of the bed facilitates giving deep throat," Nina said.

"Ok. But since you just brought it up, I've never managed deep throat - my gag reflex kicks in. Maybe we can work on that sometime as well," Sandy told them as she assumed the position.

Thad got behind Sandy and rimmed her, while Nina caressed her cheek and encouraged her to 'relax'. When Thad first tried to push his tongue into her ass she tensed up, and he pulled back and said, "It's critical you don't tense up, Sandy. That will just cause pain. Focus on consciously relaxing your sphincter muscle."

Thad went back to rimming and this time when he pushed his tongue in it opened her hole slightly. Thad stopped and picked up the desensitizing lube, squirting a generous glob onto Sandy's asshole. "This stuff says to give it at least five minutes to work," he told the women.

While they waited Nina and Sandy made out and Thad fingered Sandy's pussy and clit. By the time the wait was over she was soaking wet, and turned on, which had been his intent. Nina passed Thad the smallest vibrator from the kit, hardly larger than his middle finger, but tapered to a dull point to ease entry.

"Ready?" Nina asked and Sandy nodded.

Thad put the point of the vibrator on the opening to Sandy's back door and let her get accustomed to the feeling. When she wiggled her butt, he began to push it in slowly. Sandy made no objections so he continued until all that remained outside was the base. Thad pulled it back out, but not all the way. Then he slowly began fucking her ass with the small toy.

"How are you doing, hon?" Nina asked. "So far so good!" Sandy responded.

"Thad, turn the vibrator on but keep it low to start," Nina instructed.

Thad complied and when the vibrator began buzzing he resumed stroking it in and out.

"Ooooooo!" Sandy moaned. "That feels great! I almost think I could cum this way!"

"I definitely cum when Thad fucks my ass with his cock. Never tried a vibrator but I could see it," Nina said. She caught Thad's eye and by raising her eyebrows several times silently communicated that he should increase the speed.

Thad turned the vibrator up to half speed which elicited another, longer and louder, moan from Sandy. In response, Thad also sped up the pace of the stroking he was doing with the toy.

"Oh jeeze, I know I'm going to cum. And nobody's even touching my pussy or clit! If I had known this I'd have learned to do anal years ago!" Sandy exclaimed.

Thad decided this merited full speed and turned the dial on the vibrator all the way. Continuing to rapidly fuck her ass with the toy he struggled to keep up with the bobbing and weaving Sandy was doing with her hips and ass. The lube had made the vibrator slippery and he worried he might lose control completely and push it fully inside her, but just then Sandy screamed out and came.

Thad held the vibrator still until Sandy cried, "Stop, please stop!" He quickly pulled it completely out of her as she collapsed with exhaustion. Thad gently rubbed her just violated back door to help her calm down. When his fingertip touched her pucker he felt it relax to let him enter, but he didn't. 'That's a very good sign,' he thought."

Sandy pushed her upper body up off the seat and, with help from Nina and Thad, slowly got to her feet. She immediately turned around and sat back down on the covered armchair. She chuckled as her ass felt moisture and she realized she must have been drooling earlier.

Grabbing Thad's arm she pulled him down to her and kissed him deeply, fully utilizing her tongue to dance with his. Breaking off she said, "Thank you, that was fantastic. I can't wait to do more!" Then she grabbed Nina and kissed her the same way, saying "I love you, sis. You are so good to share your husband with me."

Meanwhile, Thad had taken the vibrator into the kitchen and thoroughly washed it clean. Back in the living room he handed it to Sandy and said, "My turn." He hadn't planned that and was somewhat surprised as he said it but seeing Sandy cum from anal had him wondering.

"Sandy, can you stand now?" he asked her.

"Sure," she said standing up and freeing the chair for more use. Thad motioned to Nina to sit in the chair and then got on his knees between her legs. He kissed then licked her clit and slit then lifted his head to say, "Sandy, use the regular lube and medium vibrator, please, since I'm already used to having Nina's finger up there."

Sandy followed his instructions and then put the point of the vibrator against him. When he said 'go ahead' she slowly pushed it in all the way, then began stroking it in and out. Thad was clearly fully comfortable with this, so she turned the vibration feature on.

"Whoa!" Thad cried out, "That's different!"

Sandy reached around his hip and took his cock in her hand. It was as hard as she'd ever felt it and she wished she could take it into her mouth. While Nina was enjoying his oral attentions the angle really wasn't great for him to go to town. She tapped his head to stop him then leveraged herself up and over the arm of the chair.

"Back up, hon," she told him. Thad knee-walked backwards until only his shoulders and head remained on the chair. Nina put her head under his stomach and took his cock in her mouth. Sandy continued fucking his ass with the vibrator, and turned the speed up as well. When she cranked it to full speed he started moaning, and Nina felt his cock start to throb.

Nina used her hand to fondle his balls while her mouth worked aggressively on his cock. When she pulled up to the top and tongued his frenulum he exploded, filling her mouth with his cum and moaning. His instinct was to try to slam his cock all the way inside her mouth but she knew this, and had the advantage of position. She kept just the head inside until his orgasm ended, then crawled back up.

Thad reached back and managed to convey to Sandy that she should pull out. She did and he knelt back on his knees. Nina pressed her lips to his and pushed his cum load into his mouth before pulling back, leaving him full. Thad swallowed as this was something they'd not done in a while but had done before.

"Seems unfair," Nina said an hour later as they sprawled recovering..

"What does," Thad asked.

"Well, there are three asses here and only two of them have gotten fucked," she said, pouting.

"I don't think your ass needs any training, hon," Thad told her.

"Nope, I had something else in mind," Nina stated. "I want Sandy to get the strap-on and fuck my pussy while you fuck my ass."

"Oooooo, that's sounds delightfully naughty!" Sandy said. "I'll be right back," as she scurried off to get the toy.

When Sandy came back she was sporting a cock, albeit silicone. "How do you want to do this," she asked Nina.

"Thad, you lean back on the couch with your ass right at the edge. I'll lay face up on top of you and we'll get you into my ass. Then Sandy can get between our legs and nail my pussy."

Thad did as she asked and after lubing up her own asshole and his cock positioned herself above it and pulled it up so the head was at her hole. She slowly lowered herself onto him until fully settled, then laid back. Thad reached around and took her breasts in his hands, playing with her nipples.

Nina motioned to Sandy and she came forward, dropping a thick throw pillow on the floor beneath their legs. Kneeling on the pillow she put the head of the dildo on the opening of Nina's pussy. Nina grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her, slowly driving the dildo inside.

"Oh, wow! That feels incredible - I'm literally stuffed and you're not all the way in yet!" Nina exclaimed.

"Its really neat to feel that cock on mine, through your membranes," Thad said.

When Sandy was fully inside Nina's pussy Thad used his thighs to push her up so his cock stroked her ass. Sandy understood what he was doing and pulled her dildo out to match his movements. They did this for several minutes, causing Nina to start breathing deeply and moan constantly. When she called out "Alternate!" Sandy pulled out when Thad pushed in and they kept doing the see saw action for several more minutes.

"She's going to cum soon," Sandy told Thad, who nodded. They kept pumping both ass and pussy until Nina screamed and her entire body shook. Her sphincter clamped down hard on Thad's cock while her pussy squeezed the dildo. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." she kept screaming over and over again. When her climax peaked every muscle in her body went limp. Sandy and Thad both stayed still, cock and dildo both fully inside her two openings.

When her breathing finally slowed, Nina kissed Sandy and pushed on her hips to get her to pull out. After she moved, Nina asked Thad, "Help me up off you, please," and naturally he did.

"God that was great!" Nina declared.

"Now I've fucked you doggy and missionary, hon. What's next, cowgirl?" Sandy said grinning.

"Sure, no reason we can't do everything we do with Thad," Nina said. "But I get to fuck you next - as you said, you've had me twice now!"

All three went to the master en suite and once again showered together. The women paid extra close attention to cleaning Thad's cock and ass and he made sure to get all the lube off Sandy's and Nina's.

After they dried off and dressed they headed out for lunch. Thad was in the mood for one of his occasional hamburgers so they went to his favorite place. He paired it with a Guinness stout, another splurge. Both women ordered salads and white wine. There was little conversation as all were reflecting on the new experiences they just had.

After lunch they headed back to the house, slightly sad that the weekend was coming to an end. All three had to work the following morning, but none wanted their frolicking to end. "Should we have another round this afternoon or save it for after dinner?" Thad asked.

"Both!" both women shouted together, then laughed.

"You didn't cum last time," Nina said to Thad.

"No, it felt great but you came to quickly. I wasn't there yet, but it happens. No worries."

"So I think you should choose how and by whom you want to cum," Nina continued.

"I agree," Sandy said. "You guys missed it but I came thanks to the vibrators in me. It was almost the same time as Nina's and she was so, um, demonstrative that I didn't even try to compete."

"Well thank you both. Sandy, you said that you've never been able to deep throat. I take it you've never done the head over the side of the mattress trick?" Thad asked.

"No, never thought of it."

"It really helps," Nina said, I'm not sure why but when I first tried it my gag reflex wasn't as strong as it usually was."

"So would you like to give it a try," Thad asked.

"Why not? You've already gotten my ass's cherry, might as well take my throat one," Sandy said.

Back at the house they stripped and went into the bedroom. Sandy laid across the bed with her head hanging over the side of the mattress. Nina lay beside her and started sucking her nipple, playing with her breasts, and fingering her clit and slit. Thad stood above Sandy's head, squatting down to reach the right level.

"Sandy, just relax. Don't force it, just take him in as far as you're comfortable. If you start to gag, don't pull out - ride through the reflex until it passes. Just don't push in further until it does," Nina advised her friend. "I'll see if I can help you relax," she continued as she positioned herself between Sandy's legs, mouth on her pussy.

"Okay, I'm ready, Thad, although I'm not sure what Nina's doing is going to relax me!"

Sandy opened her mouth and Thad slipped his cock into it, moving very slowly. He knew he had been further in her mouth in the past but didn't want to rush. He continued pushing in slowly until she grabbed his thighs with her hands. He assumed her gag had started so remained perfectly still.

A minute later Sandy pulled his thighs towards her, indicating that he should continue. He pushed in deeper until she again stopped him. They waited until this reflex passed and she again pulled him.

"That's it, Sandy. My balls are on your eyelids and I can feel the back of your throat on my cockhead. Are you okay?" Thad said.

"Mmmmhmmmm," she mumbled. Her hands were on the back of his thighs, holding him in place. Then she moved around and pushed back on the front of them. Thad pulled his cock out until only the head remained inside and Sandy again pulled him in. He slowly pushed until he again felt her throat, then pulled back out.

Sandy dropped her hands off him completely and he took this to mean that he should take over. Staying slow, he pumped in and out of her mouth, careful not to slam into her throat or slip completely out. All the while he was treated to the beautiful sight of his wife making oral love to Sandy's pussy.

"Sandy, I'm going to cum soon."

"Mmmmhmmmm," again.

Nina raised her head and said "Sandy, make sure he's almost all the way in when he cums, but don't let his head press against the back of your throat. That will block the cum trying to shoot out. Leave just a little space but you want this first load, at least, to go straight down your throat. No need to even swallow since it will be past the back of your tongue."

"Mmmmhmmmm," once more. She withdrew just slightly until she couldn't feel his cock on the back of her throat.

"Now!" Thad cried out and started spurting into her. When he stopped shooting she continued to hold him with her mouth. He knew her jaw must be tired so as soon as he could he slowly pulled back. With just the head left inside Sandy sucked his urethra for every last drop then let him leave.

"That was fantastic, Sandy! I can't believe you managed it in one try!" Thad exclaimed.

"Yes, very impressive, Sandy. How do you feel?" Nina added.

"I feel great, thanks. Bit disappointed that I didn't get a taste though," Sandy complained.

"Once you're completely comfortable doing it, you can split the difference. Let the first couple of spurts go straight down because he loves the feeling of being that deep inside you. Then pull back so the last few spurts land on your tongue. You'll figure it out," Nina shared.

"Nina?" Sandy asked.

"What," she replied.

"Would you go back to what you were doing? I'm really close," Sandy asked.

Without a word Nina took Sandy's clit between her lips and tongued it fiercely. Thad helped out by sucking and nibbling on her nipples and in no time at all she came with a shout.

After resting a bit to recover they walked down to the kitchen and Thad fixed drinks for everyone. They took them into the living room and relaxed.

"I really don't want this to end," Sandy stated.

"I think we all feel the same, hon," Nina replied. "But you just live a few houses down the street. We can get together anytime we want."

"I suppose. But it would be better if one of us won the lottery so we could all quit our jobs!" Sandy grinned.

"My god, Nina! You've created a sex fiend!" Thad said.

"Don't blame her alone, you certainly contributed as well!" Sandy told him. "I can't wait to take your beautiful cock in my ass!"

"Don't rush it. You did really well with the baby trainer but you need to move up progressively," Nina instructed.

"Yes, ma'am, whatever you say," Sandy replied, rolling her eyes.

"So what are we going to do for dinner?" Thad asked.

"Pizza delivery!" Nina proposed and Sandy seconded.

Thad called their favorite independent pizza parlor which, fortunately, offered delivery. "When the doorbell rings I say we look through the peephole. If the delivery person is a guy, one of you answers just as you are now. If it's a woman, I'll answer."

"Great idea, unless the driver is under eighteen. Then it's highly illegal and will get whoever answers on the sexual predator list," Sandy said.

"Killjoy. In that case I suggest we get a hot tub," he said.

"How is that the same?" Nina asked.

"We can put it on the back deck and use it au natural. I like being naked with you two," he answered.

"I think we all like it and that's actually a pretty good idea. The deck is mostly private due to our fence but anyone in a second story window that looks down on us would probably be able to see something," Nina said.

When the doorbell rang Thad grabbed the robe he'd retrieved from the bedroom, slipped it on, and accepted the pizza. He'd charged both the pie and the tip to his card so nothing else was needed. The women put plates and silverware on the table and they all sat and ate.

Finished, Thad took the empty pizza box to the garbage can in the garage and the women put the tableware into the dishwasher. Then they all settled in to watch a little tv.

At nine, Nina said, "I think we should turn in. Six am comes early and I know we won't be going to sleep right away." Thad and Sandy agreed and they went upstairs to prepare for bed. Sandy used the guest bath while the other two shared the en suite. All three met up in the bedroom and pulled back the covers.

They somehow fell into a daisy chain, with nothing ever being said. Nina had Thad's cock while Sandy nuzzled her pussy and Thad went down on Sandy. Partway through they switched, with Sandy taking the cock, Thad Nina's pussy, and Nina, Sandy's. This was how they finished, all climaxing within heartbeats of each other. When Sandy felt Thad's cock throb she sucked the head a few more times. When the first spurt shot into her mouth she pulled off him and he came on her neck and tits. When he finished Sandy rolled onto her back so the cum wouldn't drip off onto the sheets.

Nina saw what Sandy had done and immediately crawled over to her and started licking Thad's cum off her. Not to be left out, Sandy scooped some from her breast with her finger and stuck it in her mouth.

Thad had been on Nina's pussy when she came so now he buried his face in Sandy's, licking up as much of her juices as he could. The entire room smelled of sex - male and female cum, sweat, and arousal. Nina made a mental note to air it out when she washed the sheets tomorrow. For now, she spooned up behind Sandy and pulled Thad to spoon her. They fell asleep with Nina holding Sandy's breast and Thad holding Nina's, with his soft cock nestled into her ass crack.